• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:26
CEST 17:26
KST 00:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10125 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 Next All
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 31 2015 01:00 GMT
#3149
Oh he claimed. I forgot about that. LMAO

CONFIRMED TOWN HERE BOYS! :D
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 31 2015 01:01 GMT
#3152
Oh he didn't claim.

So why would Kita have expected him to say who he was checking? :/
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 31 2015 03:33 GMT
#3280
Aw guys I'm demotivated. Etc etc.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 31 2015 03:49 GMT
#3289
Wave just shhh YOU know...I'm town.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 31 2015 06:20 GMT
#3320
On March 31 2015 13:12 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 13:10 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 31 2015 13:05 WaveofShadow wrote:
[image loading]
This is you JAT.
(Bonus points to whoever gets the reference)

I don't give a shit. It is later than 6 am and you annoy me in pms begging for information when you yourself are giving me 0 information. You are the most secretive player I talked to in this game and it does not suit you because you are probably also one of the scummiest.
You apparently think I am town but you refuse to tell me slightest bit about your abilities yet you expect me to tell you how to use them - it is straight up pissing me the hell off. If you do something "dumb" while I am asleep I am lynching you/getting rid of you with all the fires in the world.
Good night.


....we have a player who hasn't claimed to JAT?!

I'm totally going to get to him before you.

I haven't claimed to anyone. Unless you count my GreYMisT claim.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 31 2015 07:26 GMT
#3331
On March 31 2015 16:22 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 16:16 Keirathi wrote:
On March 31 2015 16:15 rsoultin wrote:
-pokes at keir- i am being insomniac ^^

Hi.

I should be asleep too but I got caught up looking through logs/etc.


is keir scared of me too i promise i don't bite...much lololol

She bites and it hurts. Bad.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 31 2015 07:28 GMT
#3333
I was madly in love with a Tina once.

She had a way about her...like everything she looked at was the most amazing thing she'd ever seen. Everyone she met was her closest friend.

Then she corrected my usage of the word "whom" incorrectly. They still haven't found the body.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 31 2015 07:34 GMT
#3335
MI'd love to, but I've got this...thing....

I'll call you.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 31 2015 13:51 GMT
#3433
I, VisceraEyes, approve of the decimation and removal of Hapahauli from this game via the daily lynch mechanic.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 31 2015 13:52 GMT
#3434
The only thing that gives me pause is the roleclaim yesterday. It seems like mafia would try and get a little more mileage out of it :/
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 31 2015 14:09 GMT
#3438
On March 31 2015 22:53 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 22:52 VisceraEyes wrote:
The only thing that gives me pause is the roleclaim yesterday. It seems like mafia would try and get a little more mileage out of it :/

How? Really. How?

Like, claiming in thread or keeping role a secret or something...why would he as mafia just PM it to a couple people and leave it at that? It's like he just didn't do /anything/ with the claim.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 31 2015 14:27 GMT
#3441
On March 31 2015 23:15 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 23:09 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 31 2015 22:53 Koshi wrote:
On March 31 2015 22:52 VisceraEyes wrote:
The only thing that gives me pause is the roleclaim yesterday. It seems like mafia would try and get a little more mileage out of it :/

How? Really. How?

Like, claiming in thread or keeping role a secret or something...why would he as mafia just PM it to a couple people and leave it at that? It's like he just didn't do /anything/ with the claim.

I still don't get how it doesn't make him mafia. The longer he lives the more he can use it. And the roles are fake anyway. Or not. Nobody cares. Just telling people your role and tell them you are too depressed to play and want to do sudoku using your role N4 is just fucking sadness incorporated. Hapa is so demotivated that he 150 hours from now knows he will suicide?

hahaha.

no.

Kill with fire.

Piss on his grave if he is town.

But I can identify with his indifference because I myself am detached and disengaged with the majority of the game. And I'm too scared to claim to anyone in PMs. And I know that I'm town. D:

Anyway I told you I'm willing to lynch him. GET OFF MY DICK ABOUT IT KOSHI FUCK!!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 31 2015 15:22 GMT
#3462
Don't go committing sudoku on us tintin
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 31 2015 17:49 GMT
#3552
On April 01 2015 02:48 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2015 02:46 Holyflare wrote:
i didn't receive a mask from onegu

i actually think mafia had a power to bus every single action in the game

Or at least to randomize the whole item delivery. That's what I have been suspecting for a while now.

I don't know why people don't expect their powers to be fucked with when they claim them in the thread. BH PMed me in the night like "What should I do with my power" like dude are you serious?

Come to think of it, why would BH ask me that if his power is just to passively receive reports? I guess maybe he could have thought I was mafia and was trying to draw a or misdirect from me or something, but he voted me for mayor and has been verbal about townreading me. :/
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 31 2015 17:52 GMT
#3556
Lestrad also seems like a mafia role - receive reports that the other DTs get....it just feels like a role cop mixed with a framer or something, a role that can benefit mafia heavily if used properly.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 31 2015 17:54 GMT
#3560
On April 01 2015 02:51 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2015 02:49 VisceraEyes wrote:
On April 01 2015 02:48 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 01 2015 02:46 Holyflare wrote:
i didn't receive a mask from onegu

i actually think mafia had a power to bus every single action in the game

Or at least to randomize the whole item delivery. That's what I have been suspecting for a while now.

I don't know why people don't expect their powers to be fucked with when they claim them in the thread. BH PMed me in the night like "What should I do with my power" like dude are you serious?

Come to think of it, why would BH ask me that if his power is just to passively receive reports? I guess maybe he could have thought I was mafia and was trying to draw a or misdirect from me or something, but he voted me for mayor and has been verbal about townreading me. :/

BH is some kind of cop he only receives the results of 2 other cops together with his own.

I'm......removing my vote from VA. BH smells fishy and with all the bussing supposedly going on EVEN IF we believe that VA was marv's target, there's no guarantee that's who the check was on ultimately.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 01 2015 02:28 GMT
#3963
Omg what did I miss?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 01 2015 03:14 GMT
#3980
I'm being washed away in the madness. I'm lost and don't know where to pick back up.

So the mafia is still alive?! And we no-lynched already?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 01 2015 03:21 GMT
#3982
Okay so Crossfire's story is plausible, and with kill flavor enabled if someone SHOT Crossfire and he's back to life now there would be a lot more "WTF HE LIES I SHOT HIM OOMMMMGGGGGG" going on.

I think I agree that at least for right now, we should proceed as if we still need to read Crossfire rather than assuming he's mafia as his "flip" indicated.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 01 2015 03:22 GMT
#3983
The other side of that is that if he was shot by an anti-town 3p then they wouldn't claim the shot on him regardless (the flavor text seemed a little dark right?) but on the other hand, it wouldn't make sense for him to make up a story like that IF he was shot and resurrected somehow.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem229
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 229
Railgan 87
IndyStarCraft 80
trigger 47
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 54628
Shuttle 7737
BeSt 677
Horang2 484
actioN 299
Larva 255
Sexy 170
ggaemo 146
Soma 141
Mind 111
[ Show more ]
Last 111
Zeus 80
hero 56
Hyun 55
Killer 52
Aegong 50
Bale 28
ToSsGirL 28
PianO 21
Rock 18
NaDa 14
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4933
qojqva2860
Dendi1455
420jenkins452
Fuzer 129
Counter-Strike
fl0m3632
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1167
Liquid`Hasu742
MindelVK9
Other Games
singsing1156
B2W.Neo915
Beastyqt668
Mlord478
byalli399
ArmadaUGS215
Livibee213
Hui .189
KnowMe113
QueenE84
Mew2King53
CosmosSc2 30
Chillindude19
FrodaN15
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick798
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream56
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• Hinosc 0
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 63
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3132
League of Legends
• Nemesis2960
Other Games
• WagamamaTV209
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 35m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 35m
Replay Cast
7h 35m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 35m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
19h 35m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 19h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.