• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:17
CEST 16:17
KST 23:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9207 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 01 2015 16:27 GMT
#4128
On April 02 2015 01:26 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 01:25 yamato77 wrote:
On April 02 2015 01:22 rsoultin wrote:
On April 02 2015 01:19 yamato77 wrote:
On April 02 2015 01:13 Half the Sky wrote:
On April 02 2015 01:07 yamato77 wrote:
Crossfire coming back is retarded, his role sounds like bullshit, and I want to lynch him. He "killed" himself because the writing was on the wall and he was going to get lynched. I don't believe for a second that he would choose to appear as mafia as some sort of gambit, it sounds too retarded to be true. Also rsoul knowing about it makes it even fishier.


I don't like Crossfire's returning either, seems like it could be a scum buff, and I wasn't happy with his play at all prior to his death. I think his play was incongruent with what he claimed to be.

Also unless I'm misunderstanding you, his role exists, just scum, BH mentioned a "Strongbad" check from one of the cops, so the role definitely exists.

I believe most of his claim, I just don't believe it comes from town. His explanation for why he appeared as mafia sounds like bullshit. I do believe a mafia role could exist that makes you reveal your alignment on your fake death to avoid a lynch.


um, common sense?

he could be mafia, but if it's to avoid a lynch why would he choose to use it then?

BECUASE THE WRITING WAS ON THE WALL.


lol in lemon juice? i don't recall him being a prime lynch target but perhaps i'm missing something

You apparently are, considering what I and others were discussing N1.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 01 2015 16:30 GMT
#4130
On April 02 2015 01:18 VisceraEyes wrote:
Also XFire used PM use as an excuse as to why his "gambit" didn't bear any worthy fruits.

Which is dumb, yet again.

No mafia is going to post in the thread, PMs or no:

"HEY GUYS I DON'T THINK THAT GUY THAT FLIPPED RED IS ON MY TEAM..."
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 01 2015 16:31 GMT
#4131
On April 02 2015 01:29 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 01:27 yamato77 wrote:
On April 02 2015 01:26 rsoultin wrote:
On April 02 2015 01:25 yamato77 wrote:
On April 02 2015 01:22 rsoultin wrote:
On April 02 2015 01:19 yamato77 wrote:
On April 02 2015 01:13 Half the Sky wrote:
On April 02 2015 01:07 yamato77 wrote:
Crossfire coming back is retarded, his role sounds like bullshit, and I want to lynch him. He "killed" himself because the writing was on the wall and he was going to get lynched. I don't believe for a second that he would choose to appear as mafia as some sort of gambit, it sounds too retarded to be true. Also rsoul knowing about it makes it even fishier.


I don't like Crossfire's returning either, seems like it could be a scum buff, and I wasn't happy with his play at all prior to his death. I think his play was incongruent with what he claimed to be.

Also unless I'm misunderstanding you, his role exists, just scum, BH mentioned a "Strongbad" check from one of the cops, so the role definitely exists.

I believe most of his claim, I just don't believe it comes from town. His explanation for why he appeared as mafia sounds like bullshit. I do believe a mafia role could exist that makes you reveal your alignment on your fake death to avoid a lynch.


um, common sense?

he could be mafia, but if it's to avoid a lynch why would he choose to use it then?

BECUASE THE WRITING WAS ON THE WALL.


lol in lemon juice? i don't recall him being a prime lynch target but perhaps i'm missing something

You apparently are, considering what I and others were discussing N1.


quotes please

Go read. HtS, me, others.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 01 2015 16:41 GMT
#4136
On April 02 2015 01:40 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 01:39 kitaman27 wrote:
Proposed plan:

Trfel claims 3p with the ability to enact a 1:1 bonus lynch dual for the following day cycle. Town should agree on a target and request Trfel to use said lynch on target player. If he refuses to cooperate with town, we kill him off. Worst case, mafia has to waste a roleblock on a claimed 3p.

Thoughts?

Like why are you focusing on this instead of deciding who the best lynches are?

#mafiastrats
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 01 2015 16:43 GMT
#4139
On April 02 2015 01:41 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 01:41 yamato77 wrote:
On April 02 2015 01:40 VisceraEyes wrote:
On April 02 2015 01:39 kitaman27 wrote:
Proposed plan:

Trfel claims 3p with the ability to enact a 1:1 bonus lynch dual for the following day cycle. Town should agree on a target and request Trfel to use said lynch on target player. If he refuses to cooperate with town, we kill him off. Worst case, mafia has to waste a roleblock on a claimed 3p.

Thoughts?

Like why are you focusing on this instead of deciding who the best lynches are?

#mafiastrats

Sarcasm?

VE plz
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 01 2015 16:47 GMT
#4142
On April 02 2015 01:41 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 01:31 yamato77 wrote:
On April 02 2015 01:29 rsoultin wrote:
On April 02 2015 01:27 yamato77 wrote:
On April 02 2015 01:26 rsoultin wrote:
On April 02 2015 01:25 yamato77 wrote:
On April 02 2015 01:22 rsoultin wrote:
On April 02 2015 01:19 yamato77 wrote:
On April 02 2015 01:13 Half the Sky wrote:
On April 02 2015 01:07 yamato77 wrote:
Crossfire coming back is retarded, his role sounds like bullshit, and I want to lynch him. He "killed" himself because the writing was on the wall and he was going to get lynched. I don't believe for a second that he would choose to appear as mafia as some sort of gambit, it sounds too retarded to be true. Also rsoul knowing about it makes it even fishier.


I don't like Crossfire's returning either, seems like it could be a scum buff, and I wasn't happy with his play at all prior to his death. I think his play was incongruent with what he claimed to be.

Also unless I'm misunderstanding you, his role exists, just scum, BH mentioned a "Strongbad" check from one of the cops, so the role definitely exists.

I believe most of his claim, I just don't believe it comes from town. His explanation for why he appeared as mafia sounds like bullshit. I do believe a mafia role could exist that makes you reveal your alignment on your fake death to avoid a lynch.


um, common sense?

he could be mafia, but if it's to avoid a lynch why would he choose to use it then?

BECUASE THE WRITING WAS ON THE WALL.


lol in lemon juice? i don't recall him being a prime lynch target but perhaps i'm missing something

You apparently are, considering what I and others were discussing N1.


quotes please

Go read. HtS, me, others.


okay, you can be a stubborn ass or realize that if you really believe crossfire is scum and did this to avoid being lynched, presenting your evidence with your accusation generally bears more weight and will strengthen your push ^^

i am reading filters right now and will get to it when i get to it

can you turn down the aggression long enough to actually discuss things like a rational human being, or should i ignore you? honest question. cause this is wasting my time currently

You're the one acting like I'm not worth listening to and getting butthurt that I called you mafia.

I'm sick of the direction this game has taken and I will do something about it.

You can find HtS' initial post about crossfire N1 and go from there.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 01 2015 16:50 GMT
#4144
On April 02 2015 01:44 VisceraEyes wrote:
Like and during all this "role/setup" talk he's doing now, he's failed to mention Crossfire once unless I'm missing it - which is really weird considering dude A) came back to life and B) flipped mafia when he died.

Yes kita is both out of touch with the thread and obsessed with knowing/talking about other people's roles.

Consider Hapa. Who did he claim to? Me, HF, JAT, and kita. Who is the odd man out here?
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 01 2015 17:02 GMT
#4152
On April 02 2015 01:54 Holyflare wrote:
btw

if moriarty is mafia then he checked xfire who you are all saying is mafia

#logic101

You have no idea what Moriarty's role is. A mafia role name cop who gets his check result sent to 2 other cops?
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 01 2015 17:11 GMT
#4158
On April 02 2015 02:09 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 02:02 yamato77 wrote:
On April 02 2015 01:54 Holyflare wrote:
btw

if moriarty is mafia then he checked xfire who you are all saying is mafia

#logic101

You have no idea what Moriarty's role is. A mafia role name cop who gets his check result sent to 2 other cops?


Well sherlock was a cop that was town? Bh is claiming (3p??) cop and so it seems to be likely moriarty is a mafia cop tbh

Unless you have some info otherwise

I'm saying there's probably a bit more going on there than just a fucking weak rolename cop.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 01 2015 17:12 GMT
#4160
On April 02 2015 02:10 Holyflare wrote:
Like i have no reason to think that xfire plan comes from a mafia at all. Seemed very genuine to me.

Does it really?

I don't think so.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 01 2015 17:23 GMT
#4169
On April 02 2015 02:18 Holyflare wrote:
Trfel is probably working with mafia right now. Damdred is lying about items and not playing. Wave shot hapa who is confirmed to give us a double lynch and he didn't discuss it in thread at all and this was at the point where we only just started really getting to the bottom of it and complains about pm's but only kept his talk to pm's. I have absolutely no reason to trust kita who is just trying to learn everyone's roles and not finding mafia and kept trying to discredit me the entire game for no reason. He also didn't like a sicklucker lynch even though the towny players saw the meta and it was pretty convincing and that dude flipped town.


Probably at least mafia in the above. Exo/rsoul is a bit dodgy tbh but I'm not sure if it's dodgy enough to not be a silly mistake (+rsoul town read slam so no reason to out he had power). Slam probably just 3p and va seems cool but I'm not sure about him.

So you agree on wave/kita at least.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 01 2015 20:04 GMT
#4265
I have a feeling that I'm going to live forever in this game.

Hopefully most of the spammy useless people die and then I can read all the lazy fucks.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 02 2015 01:06 GMT
#4462
Well, I'm playing pretty bad.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 02 2015 16:20 GMT
#4532
On April 03 2015 01:19 justanothertownie wrote:
My problem with this game is that my poe list looks similar to what snarfs just posted but everyone on that list has stil something about him that makes me think he could be town. The people I really scumread in this game have all claimed 3p so far.

welcome to being in dumb claim game where everyone talks about roles or 48 hours and wastes away a lynch sitting on a speculative red check

fucking stupid
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 02 2015 17:15 GMT
#4584
I literally don't care about the outcome of this game any longer
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 02 2015 18:05 GMT
#4607
the scumhunting bar has been set so low this game it's absurd

JAT having no scumreads is loltastic
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 02 2015 18:09 GMT
#4610
On April 03 2015 03:06 justanothertownie wrote:
Wave thought it is probably you.

good for wave

I don't think I'm ever scum here
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 02 2015 18:13 GMT
#4612
On April 03 2015 03:10 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 03:09 yamato77 wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:06 justanothertownie wrote:
Wave thought it is probably you.

good for wave

I don't think I'm ever scum here

good for you

If you think the scumhunting bar is too low. Who is scum?

It's literally impossible to tell, because all anyone has talked about for 2 days now is fucking role shit.

I'm not invested in this game any longer, you have fun JAT.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 02 2015 18:29 GMT
#4634
On April 03 2015 03:15 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 03:13 yamato77 wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:10 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:09 yamato77 wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:06 justanothertownie wrote:
Wave thought it is probably you.

good for wave

I don't think I'm ever scum here

good for you

If you think the scumhunting bar is too low. Who is scum?

It's literally impossible to tell, because all anyone has talked about for 2 days now is fucking role shit.

I'm not invested in this game any longer, you have fun JAT.

So you are telling me that it is impossible to tell but on the other hand me not having scumreads is loltastic? Sick logic there bro.

I would expect the ever-dogged JAT to be all over someone at this point in the game, as tirelessly he tunnels.

But meh, you could just be losing fire.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 02 2015 18:32 GMT
#4639
I'm all for lynching vayne today.

##vote: vayneauthority
Writer@WriterYamato
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech140
CosmosSc2 36
Railgan 30
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 48910
Shuttle 7836
FanTaSy 1591
BeSt 650
Horang2 528
Larva 206
Soma 154
Sexy 140
Last 128
Mind 104
[ Show more ]
Pusan 96
Zeus 91
hero 76
ggaemo 73
Hyun 71
Sea.KH 71
Aegong 56
Killer 53
Snow 48
ToSsGirL 31
Bale 25
PianO 25
NaDa 19
Rock 17
JYJ 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
zelot 12
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc4141
qojqva2248
Dendi1173
420jenkins629
XcaliburYe242
Counter-Strike
fl0m2961
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor800
Liquid`Hasu670
Other Games
B2W.Neo979
Beastyqt622
Mlord437
byalli401
Livibee214
Hui .182
ArmadaUGS121
QueenE68
Mew2King62
KnowMe54
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick753
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream63
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 19
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3110
Other Games
• WagamamaTV122
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
43m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 43m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 43m
Replay Cast
8h 43m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 43m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
20h 43m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 20h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.