• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:32
CEST 05:32
KST 12:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9843 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 48 49 50 Next All
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 28 2015 23:01 GMT
#858
Saying I did not scumhunt is the most ridiculous thing I heard in a while btw.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 28 2015 23:03 GMT
#860
On March 29 2015 08:02 sicklucker wrote:
I honestly dont understand the scum reads on me because I did something I would never do as mafia in 1000 years. So slight scum lean on yamato/ve etc. Hf calling me a 3rd party makes total sense and I very well might be. Town points for him.

Why is it towny to call you 3rd party if you supposedly are? Don't you think getting that correct would be way easier for mafia?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 28 2015 23:07 GMT
#864
On March 29 2015 08:05 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 07:59 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 29 2015 07:57 ExO_ wrote:
On March 29 2015 07:53 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 29 2015 07:52 ExO_ wrote:
On March 29 2015 07:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 29 2015 07:38 ExO_ wrote:
On March 29 2015 07:35 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 29 2015 07:33 ExO_ wrote:
JAT could you give me some actual reads? Like without quoting somebody else and telling me what you thought of their thoughts.

Are you serious?


Yeah. Unless I missed something in the pages I haven't read yet, all you've been doing (in my opinion) is quoting other people and saying what you've thought of their thoughts. That was the case when I went to sleep, and I wake up and here you are again doing the same thing.

Like do you post something that takes information and draws conclusions from it, or do you just thumb up and thumb down everybody elses posts?'

So you missed how I went against Koshi for starters? That has to be the strongest push there was so far and you are telling me you completely missed that?


I read this and clicked your filter, fully expecting to have to come back and apologize for not having read it all yet. I was very mistaken in that thought. Your case on Koshi I don't find compelling at all. Especially the parts where you are okay lynching him even if he is town.

you're filter is about 80% other people's quoted words, 20% your own. You rarely post more than one sentence at a time. To me it looks like you're just taking everyone else's words, saying a few more of your own, and that's it. You're not bringing anything to the table that somebody else doesn't first bring. Except this little "push" on Koshi, and there's hardly anything there to justify it. Other than Koshi can't help but get modkilled sometimes.

The only point I'd agree with you on is it's not right for Koshi wanting to redeem himself by getting lynched. But I don't believe it's scum alignment indicative.

So why does this make me scum or do you just have a problem with the way I play? Because this is the way I play and I had success with it. I won't change it for you.


I think you're making a lot of low effort posts that increase filter size without actually saying much or adding to town. You're not really scum hunting, or offering any new ideas, only quoting other people's ideas.

Therefore yes, I think it's scummy.

Open any of my towngames and see how my posts look like there and then tell me that it is scummy again. If you can only work with big listposts and wall of texts that says more about you than about me.

I don't need somebody to quote everyone elses opinion and say they agree or not. I'd much rather know why you agree, or better yet why you think there should be a case on someone that hasn't been mentioned yet with reasons to back it up

Tough titties you will have to deal with it. I couldn't care less if you have a problem with the way I play.
Pro tip: If I am agreeing with something then I agree with it period. I don't have to write my own reasoning because that WOULD actually be useless filter size enlargement.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 28 2015 23:11 GMT
#870
On March 29 2015 08:09 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 08:03 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 29 2015 08:02 sicklucker wrote:
I honestly dont understand the scum reads on me because I did something I would never do as mafia in 1000 years. So slight scum lean on yamato/ve etc. Hf calling me a 3rd party makes total sense and I very well might be. Town points for him.

Why is it towny to call you 3rd party if you supposedly are? Don't you think getting that correct would be way easier for mafia?


Mafia would just call me mafia. Like if I even claimed 3rd party would I even die today? probably not. Him calling me 3rd party makes me feel better its a real read rather then just the easy thing to say to get me lynched

Doesn't change the fact that looking for 3rd party is something scum does more often than town and that actually finding them is easier if you are mafia though.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 28 2015 23:12 GMT
#872
On March 29 2015 08:11 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 08:07 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 29 2015 08:05 ExO_ wrote:
On March 29 2015 07:59 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 29 2015 07:57 ExO_ wrote:
On March 29 2015 07:53 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 29 2015 07:52 ExO_ wrote:
On March 29 2015 07:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 29 2015 07:38 ExO_ wrote:
On March 29 2015 07:35 justanothertownie wrote:
[quote]
Are you serious?


Yeah. Unless I missed something in the pages I haven't read yet, all you've been doing (in my opinion) is quoting other people and saying what you've thought of their thoughts. That was the case when I went to sleep, and I wake up and here you are again doing the same thing.

Like do you post something that takes information and draws conclusions from it, or do you just thumb up and thumb down everybody elses posts?'

So you missed how I went against Koshi for starters? That has to be the strongest push there was so far and you are telling me you completely missed that?


I read this and clicked your filter, fully expecting to have to come back and apologize for not having read it all yet. I was very mistaken in that thought. Your case on Koshi I don't find compelling at all. Especially the parts where you are okay lynching him even if he is town.

you're filter is about 80% other people's quoted words, 20% your own. You rarely post more than one sentence at a time. To me it looks like you're just taking everyone else's words, saying a few more of your own, and that's it. You're not bringing anything to the table that somebody else doesn't first bring. Except this little "push" on Koshi, and there's hardly anything there to justify it. Other than Koshi can't help but get modkilled sometimes.

The only point I'd agree with you on is it's not right for Koshi wanting to redeem himself by getting lynched. But I don't believe it's scum alignment indicative.

So why does this make me scum or do you just have a problem with the way I play? Because this is the way I play and I had success with it. I won't change it for you.


I think you're making a lot of low effort posts that increase filter size without actually saying much or adding to town. You're not really scum hunting, or offering any new ideas, only quoting other people's ideas.

Therefore yes, I think it's scummy.

Open any of my towngames and see how my posts look like there and then tell me that it is scummy again. If you can only work with big listposts and wall of texts that says more about you than about me.

I don't need somebody to quote everyone elses opinion and say they agree or not. I'd much rather know why you agree, or better yet why you think there should be a case on someone that hasn't been mentioned yet with reasons to back it up

Tough titties you will have to deal with it. I couldn't care less if you have a problem with the way I play.
Pro tip: If I am agreeing with something then I agree with it period. I don't have to write my own reasoning because that WOULD actually be useless filter size enlargement.



Just mindlessly agreeing with others IS useles filter size enlargement. Its 100% worthless if you don't offer anything else



I disagree.

Do you want to keep arguing with me about how we both think the game should be played or are we done with enlarging our filters now?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 28 2015 23:13 GMT
#873
On March 29 2015 08:09 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 10:34 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 28 2015 10:33 LightningStrike wrote:
rsoultin I finding your entrance quite lackluster compared to XXX and other games you rolled town.

I agree.

WHAT YOU EVEN AGREED?

DAFUQ

Your point?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 28 2015 23:20 GMT
#877
On March 29 2015 08:18 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 08:12 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 29 2015 08:11 ExO_ wrote:
On March 29 2015 08:07 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 29 2015 08:05 ExO_ wrote:
On March 29 2015 07:59 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 29 2015 07:57 ExO_ wrote:
On March 29 2015 07:53 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 29 2015 07:52 ExO_ wrote:
On March 29 2015 07:41 justanothertownie wrote:
[quote]
So you missed how I went against Koshi for starters? That has to be the strongest push there was so far and you are telling me you completely missed that?


I read this and clicked your filter, fully expecting to have to come back and apologize for not having read it all yet. I was very mistaken in that thought. Your case on Koshi I don't find compelling at all. Especially the parts where you are okay lynching him even if he is town.

you're filter is about 80% other people's quoted words, 20% your own. You rarely post more than one sentence at a time. To me it looks like you're just taking everyone else's words, saying a few more of your own, and that's it. You're not bringing anything to the table that somebody else doesn't first bring. Except this little "push" on Koshi, and there's hardly anything there to justify it. Other than Koshi can't help but get modkilled sometimes.

The only point I'd agree with you on is it's not right for Koshi wanting to redeem himself by getting lynched. But I don't believe it's scum alignment indicative.

So why does this make me scum or do you just have a problem with the way I play? Because this is the way I play and I had success with it. I won't change it for you.


I think you're making a lot of low effort posts that increase filter size without actually saying much or adding to town. You're not really scum hunting, or offering any new ideas, only quoting other people's ideas.

Therefore yes, I think it's scummy.

Open any of my towngames and see how my posts look like there and then tell me that it is scummy again. If you can only work with big listposts and wall of texts that says more about you than about me.

I don't need somebody to quote everyone elses opinion and say they agree or not. I'd much rather know why you agree, or better yet why you think there should be a case on someone that hasn't been mentioned yet with reasons to back it up

Tough titties you will have to deal with it. I couldn't care less if you have a problem with the way I play.
Pro tip: If I am agreeing with something then I agree with it period. I don't have to write my own reasoning because that WOULD actually be useless filter size enlargement.



Just mindlessly agreeing with others IS useles filter size enlargement. Its 100% worthless if you don't offer anything else



I disagree.

Do you want to keep arguing with me about how we both think the game should be played or are we done with enlarging our filters now?


I don't think it's arguing about the way the game should be played, I think I'm arguing you're scum and attempting to slip by. You make low quality posts that only piggy back off others. You aren't adding any new information or perspectives. Unless this changes ill continue to scum read you for it.

I already told you to read my towngames if you think this makes me scum. You will very quickly see that I ALWAYS play this way. If you are town you should do this because you are wasting your time with this.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 28 2015 23:21 GMT
#879
On March 29 2015 08:20 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 23:59 kitaman27 wrote:
Hapa seems kinda sketchy to me so far. In the shadow game, he preached about the importance of moving forward town conversation and asked a bunch of questions in his early posts to reach that goal. It's still early, but this game he just has a couple bh policy lynch posts.

completely out of nowhere. Both kita and WoS suffer from this phenomenon.

Do you disagree with what he is saying?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 28 2015 23:24 GMT
#882
On March 29 2015 08:22 Koshi wrote:
Kitaman is mafia or doing something weird. I am going with mafia.

Why does he put pressure on HF and then ignore HF?

Could you go into a little more detail? Kita was one of the few people I really had no problem with so far.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 28 2015 23:25 GMT
#887
On March 29 2015 08:24 ExO_ wrote:
Can somebody who's played with JAT a bunch offer an opinion here? Does he always just post this low effort 0 quality garbage?

Coming from someone whos posts consist of 90 % setup talk and general not alignment indicative stuff this is pretty rich.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 28 2015 23:30 GMT
#896
I am open to the idea that WoS could be mafia but I have 0 idea what kind of slip this is supposed to be.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 28 2015 23:32 GMT
#898
On March 29 2015 08:32 Koshi wrote:
I don't see why Hapa is mafia. Somebody explain?

There is no reason besides the fact that he just isn't playing.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 28 2015 23:33 GMT
#900
Which would be really sad if he is town because he would be a guy I'd like to have in the adventuring party then.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 28 2015 23:39 GMT
#907
Mind explaining your yamato read ritoky?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 28 2015 23:41 GMT
#911
On March 29 2015 08:40 ritoky wrote:
I have 4 town reads + myself, I need 5 more by the end of tonight. feel free to tell me why you're town.

Not interested. Would like to hear explanations though.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 28 2015 23:43 GMT
#916
On March 29 2015 08:41 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 08:30 rsoultin wrote:
On March 29 2015 08:27 ExO_ wrote:
On March 29 2015 08:25 rsoultin wrote:
On March 29 2015 08:24 ExO_ wrote:
Can somebody who's played with JAT a bunch offer an opinion here? Does he always just post this low effort 0 quality garbage?


lol i've only played with him when he was scum...visit the database?

but honestly this idea that people not posting lots of words are scum is so starkingdoms

why are you ignoring slam the man?


whatd slam say, I missed it


he wants to know why you don't think he's scum for the same reasons you're saying jat is scum xP


Haven't looked at slam yet much tbh. What caught my eye with JAT is the consant quoting somebody with a single sentence saying "i agree".

Dude, seriously. It takes you 2-3 clicks to go into the database and look at my town filters. If you just did this once you wouldn't have to worry about your bad read anymore.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 28 2015 23:44 GMT
#918
On March 29 2015 08:41 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 08:39 justanothertownie wrote:
Mind explaining your yamato read ritoky?


Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 02:58 yamato77 wrote:
On March 29 2015 02:55 Holyflare wrote:
On March 29 2015 02:54 yamato77 wrote:
Welp, this is pretty boring.

We need someone to get nuked or something.


are you gonna sheep me?

no you're playing pretty awful tbqh


this post, too antagonistic of HF to be mafia.

Why wouldn't he be? I don't see HF in your townlist.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 28 2015 23:47 GMT
#920
On March 29 2015 08:46 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 08:44 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 29 2015 08:41 ritoky wrote:
On March 29 2015 08:39 justanothertownie wrote:
Mind explaining your yamato read ritoky?


On March 29 2015 02:58 yamato77 wrote:
On March 29 2015 02:55 Holyflare wrote:
On March 29 2015 02:54 yamato77 wrote:
Welp, this is pretty boring.

We need someone to get nuked or something.


are you gonna sheep me?

no you're playing pretty awful tbqh


this post, too antagonistic of HF to be mafia.

Why wouldn't he be? I don't see HF in your townlist.


mafia yamato probably afks through day 1 without picking a fight with a guy who was born spamming.

why are you town? I want to decide if you deserve to be in my 10

Why am I town? Because I got a pm that said so.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 28 2015 23:48 GMT
#922
Here Exobuddy I actually did your work for you:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/473002-metal-mini-mafia?user=justanothertownie&view=all
My filter in a recent towngame. Palmar even dubbed me parrotman.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 28 2015 23:51 GMT
#927
On March 29 2015 08:49 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 08:46 ritoky wrote:
On March 29 2015 08:44 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 29 2015 08:41 ritoky wrote:
On March 29 2015 08:39 justanothertownie wrote:
Mind explaining your yamato read ritoky?


On March 29 2015 02:58 yamato77 wrote:
On March 29 2015 02:55 Holyflare wrote:
On March 29 2015 02:54 yamato77 wrote:
Welp, this is pretty boring.

We need someone to get nuked or something.


are you gonna sheep me?

no you're playing pretty awful tbqh


this post, too antagonistic of HF to be mafia.

Why wouldn't he be? I don't see HF in your townlist.


mafia yamato probably afks through day 1 without picking a fight with a guy who was born spamming.

why are you town? I want to decide if you deserve to be in my 10

What makes you think scum yamato would afk through the day?

I don't know where that logic leap came from.

How long since you saw a yamato scumgame?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 48 49 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 224
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 553
NaDa 50
TT1 13
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm219
LuMiX0
League of Legends
JimRising 689
Other Games
summit1g10746
WinterStarcraft413
Mew2King98
ViBE86
ArmadaUGS52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1373
BasetradeTV291
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream139
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta42
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1023
• Lourlo740
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 28m
INu's Battles
8h 28m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
11h 28m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 28m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 28m
Replay Cast
19h 28m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 7h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.