• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:26
CEST 17:26
KST 00:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10125 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 Next All
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 21:49 GMT
#2135
If MZ is in this game without my knowledge I'm going to be very upset.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 21:52 GMT
#2142
Geript is cohosting.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 21:55 GMT
#2154
On March 30 2015 06:54 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:33 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:28 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:27 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:27 Blazinghand wrote:
Hmm, I'm still not feeling too secure here, I guess I should claim?


Answer my question?

Are you even reading this thread at all?


You're not the boss of me

also, I'm afraid to read snarf's filter, cause what if i read his filter and be like "hey this dude is town" then people are gonna lynch me instead right

I swear I have KP knowledge if I am willing to risk a few things, listen to me!

If this happens, the lyncher is going to die. BH can't get lynched look elsewhere.

Now, if you listen to me I'm good but if rsoultin decides to disbelieve me I will also need protection or I will also die a later cycle.


Was this by choice or were you tied to BH via the mod? If you did choose to tie yourself to him, please explain your reasoning.

If it was by voice then the reasoning is pretty self evident...Slam is kinda aBH fanboi
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 22:00 GMT
#2168
I like Hapa post on Trefl. His place on the VE Mystical List-Post is well-deserved.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 22:00 GMT
#2171
Wave dies tonight guys, don't worry. He lost the minigame of how many times he can pop into the thread and provides no content about 2 "Hi Guys" ago.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 22:03 GMT
#2182
On March 30 2015 07:02 kitaman27 wrote:
Where did HF go?....He passes on the mayorship and choice of lynch to support rsoul, a player who wants to lynch his null read.

Why don't you tell us? Aren't you the one with the guy on speeddial?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 22:17 GMT
#2245
On March 30 2015 07:16 Chezitwo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 07:15 VayneAuthority wrote:
On March 30 2015 07:13 Chezitwo wrote:
On March 30 2015 07:12 VayneAuthority wrote:
On March 30 2015 07:11 Chezitwo wrote:
On March 30 2015 07:08 VayneAuthority wrote:
so ive been control + F'ing my name and I see this chezintwo guy mentioning my name in like every posts he makes out of nowhere when no one is talking about me. Seems forced and unnecessary. You don't need to keep saying it so you can try and mislynch me later bud.

How is it forced? I think you're mafia.


Say it once, we understand your read. saying it 5 times out of nowhere (not even joking, my name is nowhere else on the page and you are inserting it into your posts) it looks pathetic and forced.


Your unnecessary aggression regarding it is duly noted


if you understand anything about me you would know I hate spam, so clearly you are faking it when you think you know anything about my personality in regards to my "off the wall" thinking.

nice contradiction already there LOL.

im some one you dont want to fuck with if you haven't figured that out yet.

You scare me about as much as something extremely unscary.

Like a pink, inanimate, fluffy mouse, for example.

OH GOD YOU DIDN'T SEE PINKY DID YOU?!!?!?

TELL ME WHEN SHE LEAVES!!!

*hides*
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 22:22 GMT
#2264
On March 30 2015 07:21 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 07:20 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 30 2015 07:18 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 07:17 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 30 2015 07:16 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 07:15 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 30 2015 07:14 Onegu wrote:
On March 30 2015 07:13 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On March 30 2015 07:11 Onegu wrote:
I need votes get on it people. Promise to confirm myself town by D2, with cleric powers combined with my role


Onegu, you're not getting elected today. Talk about things that matter.



Why not?

Because you lack votes and I need VE to beat other ppl

No you don't. You are just voting him because BH is voting him.

no, he also noticed me

Which is towny why exactly?

Because he is considering everyone, and because

How do you know what mechanics may impact my voting decisions, hmmm?

I obviously don't. What I see so far is you voting VE who isn't very towny for our adventuring party and as far as I understand your reason for this is that BH who also isn't very towny did so too.

JAT why do you refuse to townread me? Being right is so much more than being indecisive with the chance of being wrong!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 22:22 GMT
#2267
*more fun
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 22:25 GMT
#2279
On March 30 2015 07:24 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 07:22 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 30 2015 07:21 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 07:20 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 30 2015 07:18 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 07:17 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 30 2015 07:16 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 07:15 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 30 2015 07:14 Onegu wrote:
On March 30 2015 07:13 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
[quote]

Onegu, you're not getting elected today. Talk about things that matter.



Why not?

Because you lack votes and I need VE to beat other ppl

No you don't. You are just voting him because BH is voting him.

no, he also noticed me

Which is towny why exactly?

Because he is considering everyone, and because

How do you know what mechanics may impact my voting decisions, hmmm?

I obviously don't. What I see so far is you voting VE who isn't very towny for our adventuring party and as far as I understand your reason for this is that BH who also isn't very towny did so too.

JAT why do you refuse to townread me? Being right is so much more than being indecisive with the chance of being wrong!

Do something towny and I will townread you. Being towny is so much more than being there and posting some irrelevant shit!

None of my shit is irrelevant! I've given reads and reasoning for them! I've been here to discuss shit with people and I'm here during the most important part of the day!

You're making shit up for why you don't townread me, I've been doing townie things all fucking game.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 22:27 GMT
#2288
I'm officially changing my position to "I would lynch BH."

What should this do to my vote?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 22:29 GMT
#2299
Guys focus, I would lynch BH or Snarfs or Keirathi currently. I was flirting with the notion of switching to rsoul to make a Snarfs lynch happen but now she's humming and hawwing about lynching other people.

To ensure the death of either BH, Snarfs or Keirathi, who should my vote be on?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 22:31 GMT
#2306
No one knows what you're talking about Slam, either put it plainly or don't bother.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 22:33 GMT
#2313
On March 30 2015 07:33 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 07:31 VisceraEyes wrote:
No one knows what you're talking about Slam, either put it plainly or don't bother.

You know what?

Fuck it.

Lynch BH.

Lose the warrior.

Lose me.

JUST CLAIM! GOD!

I'm not trying to be difficult, but you do this to yourself! LMAO
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 22:36 GMT
#2327
idk I just want to lynch Snarfs and be totally right and confirmed ass town man, is that too much to ask?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 22:38 GMT
#2333
On March 30 2015 07:37 kitaman27 wrote:
Gotta step out for about 15 min. Voting HF in the unlikely event that I won't be back in time and will make my final decision once slam comes clean.

Just vote for VE and see your doubts dissolve.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 22:39 GMT
#2339
On March 30 2015 07:38 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 07:37 kitaman27 wrote:
Gotta step out for about 15 min. Voting HF in the unlikely event that I won't be back in time and will make my final decision once slam comes clean.

Why would you vote HF right now...

Cause he's got a hard "null" read on him brah aren't you paying attention?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 22:40 GMT
#2347
On March 30 2015 07:39 Alakaslam wrote:
Man, I'm bout ready to just give up and let it happen.

Slam take this for what it's worth:

You're more likely to get people to listen to you if you approach them with an alternative target and associated reasoning than you are jumping up and down screaming like a spider monkey.

I know which method you prefer...I'm just trying to help.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 22:41 GMT
#2353
Also it's funny how many people are onboard with a Snarfs lynch, yet how many of those same people are null-reading VE.

Mafia in der boys.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 22:46 GMT
#2376
Jesus Christ

What the fuck ever. Lynch MY target with MY reasoning and vote for the guy who's NOT me.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem229
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 229
Railgan 87
IndyStarCraft 80
trigger 47
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 54628
Shuttle 7737
BeSt 677
Horang2 484
actioN 299
Larva 255
Sexy 170
ggaemo 146
Soma 141
Mind 111
[ Show more ]
Last 111
Zeus 80
hero 56
Hyun 55
Killer 52
Aegong 50
Bale 28
ToSsGirL 28
PianO 21
Rock 18
NaDa 14
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4933
qojqva2860
Dendi1455
420jenkins452
Fuzer 129
Counter-Strike
fl0m3632
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1167
Liquid`Hasu742
MindelVK9
Other Games
singsing1156
B2W.Neo915
Beastyqt668
Mlord478
byalli399
ArmadaUGS215
Livibee213
Hui .189
KnowMe113
QueenE84
Mew2King53
CosmosSc2 30
Chillindude19
FrodaN15
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick798
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream56
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• Hinosc 0
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 63
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3132
League of Legends
• Nemesis2960
Other Games
• WagamamaTV209
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 35m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 35m
Replay Cast
7h 35m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 35m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
19h 35m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 19h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.