• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:17
CEST 16:17
KST 23:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9207 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 30 2015 20:19 GMT
#2932
On March 31 2015 05:12 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 05:11 yamato77 wrote:
On March 31 2015 05:09 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 31 2015 05:07 yamato77 wrote:
On March 31 2015 05:02 Half the Sky wrote:
On March 31 2015 04:55 yamato77 wrote:
I'd much prefer if we talked about crossfire, btw. HtS just isn't mafia.


I think we should. Sleeper scum likely.

So you agree with my response?

Also, to finish my last post, I read VA's filter and I've concluded that I hate both him and chez for it. Neither is a town read for me. I definitely feel like at least one is scum.

How did you arrive at this conclusion?

Because a large part of both filters is simply shitting on the other one.

I mean, they could both be town but I feel like VA is easy to snipe at. He could also just be mafia himself. It's difficult to know for sure.

I would like Chez more if I felt like he had other reads, which he doesn't. At least VA has the crossfire thing going for him.

Chez has other reads.

Scum reads? Strong ones? Not really.

Most of his recent filter is role discussion, which is fine but also not incredibly helpful.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 30 2015 20:25 GMT
#2935
On March 31 2015 05:23 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 05:19 yamato77 wrote:
On March 31 2015 05:12 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 31 2015 05:11 yamato77 wrote:
On March 31 2015 05:09 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 31 2015 05:07 yamato77 wrote:
On March 31 2015 05:02 Half the Sky wrote:
On March 31 2015 04:55 yamato77 wrote:
I'd much prefer if we talked about crossfire, btw. HtS just isn't mafia.


I think we should. Sleeper scum likely.

So you agree with my response?

Also, to finish my last post, I read VA's filter and I've concluded that I hate both him and chez for it. Neither is a town read for me. I definitely feel like at least one is scum.

How did you arrive at this conclusion?

Because a large part of both filters is simply shitting on the other one.

I mean, they could both be town but I feel like VA is easy to snipe at. He could also just be mafia himself. It's difficult to know for sure.

I would like Chez more if I felt like he had other reads, which he doesn't. At least VA has the crossfire thing going for him.

Chez has other reads.

Scum reads? Strong ones? Not really.

Most of his recent filter is role discussion, which is fine but also not incredibly helpful.

I pmed with him and he certainly has reads. VA might be his strongest scumread by far though.

Doesn't help me much.

Admittedly, he's null for me so you needn't worry.

I like BH's post. I'll go ahead and take some credit for my soft town read of him early.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 30 2015 20:32 GMT
#2941
On March 31 2015 05:31 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 04:48 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 31 2015 04:46 VisceraEyes wrote:
HtS SEEMS townie but I get a REAAALLY cautious feel in general from filter.

Discuss. Language like "Shout if I'm wrong" and "I could be off" etc etc

I like this.

Wave, I think you're scum.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 30 2015 20:37 GMT
#2948
I mean, I posted a case on crossfire already and it's convincing enough.

You're welcome, game.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 30 2015 20:38 GMT
#2949
On March 31 2015 05:37 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 05:32 yamato77 wrote:
On March 31 2015 05:31 WaveofShadow wrote:
On March 31 2015 04:48 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 31 2015 04:46 VisceraEyes wrote:
HtS SEEMS townie but I get a REAAALLY cautious feel in general from filter.

Discuss. Language like "Shout if I'm wrong" and "I could be off" etc etc

I like this.

Wave, I think you're scum.

Join the club.
What are you gonna do about it bru?

Kill you?

What else would I do?
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 30 2015 20:41 GMT
#2953
##Shoot: WaveofShadow
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 30 2015 20:42 GMT
#2959
On March 31 2015 05:41 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 05:37 Half the Sky wrote:
On March 31 2015 05:33 Blazinghand wrote:
so to be clear, Crossfire votes to elect HF while HF is pushing SL, and crossfire has a townread on SL, so he wouldn't try to elect someone who had a scumread on his townread. is that what you're saying?


No he doesn't have a townread, but he's dissuading the lynch whereas he was pushing others (Hapa) more strongly. The expectation that he set for himself:

On March 28 2015 08:07 Crossfire99 wrote:
I'm probably just going to vote for the person who wants to lynch someone who I think is scum. I don't think we need to get any more complicated than that. Obviously, people will need to say who they want to lynch so we can do that. So we basically just play mafia.


In essence, it was incongruent with what he said at the beginning. I can understand if his read develops or changes on an individual person or something but this isn't the case.


So if hapa flips mafia like people tend to assume he was pushing off of sl onto mafia. (regardless from town to town if hapa is town) so i don't think you should read into that.

He also said he'd vote for towniest person somewhere earlier so i don't see a problem.

You don't see a problem because he voted for you.

Hapa is also probably not mafia.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 30 2015 20:45 GMT
#2963
On March 31 2015 05:41 WaveofShadow wrote:
Oh nooooeeeessss

When I die, kill yamato mabes?

On March 31 2015 05:42 WaveofShadow wrote:
Fuck I don't even know
Wish I weren't on my phone.


Hm. Maybe you are town.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 30 2015 20:47 GMT
#2967
On March 31 2015 05:44 WaveofShadow wrote:
Um
Quick townreads

Jat, Rsoultin, VE, koshi
VA might be downgraded to null atm

Fuck I can't even check the player list



Amazing what players will do when they think they are actually going to die!

Now play the game you shithead.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 30 2015 20:51 GMT
#2975
On March 31 2015 05:48 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 05:47 yamato77 wrote:
On March 31 2015 05:44 WaveofShadow wrote:
Um
Quick townreads

Jat, Rsoultin, VE, koshi
VA might be downgraded to null atm

Fuck I can't even check the player list



Amazing what players will do when they think they are actually going to die!

Now play the game you shithead.

Nice one. Not entirely convinced but I like it.

I mean, yeah he could be next-leveling me here because it was obviously fake but the speed with which the man was posting makes it seem genuine.

GJ wave.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 30 2015 20:51 GMT
#2977
On March 31 2015 05:49 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 05:48 Alakaslam wrote:
VE I TOO HAVE RAGE

I HAVE EXTREME NOT LISTENED TO IN EVERY GAME

YOU SEE FAR WITH THE EYES OF HIJOLE

COME AND MARGINALIZED ME FOR ME TO dang I don't think I can pull this off.

VE send me a PM.

lol

Slam is ultra town.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 30 2015 20:53 GMT
#2979
On March 31 2015 05:51 WaveofShadow wrote:
Yamato plz
I may be a bad player but I certainly am not bad enough to think that shot was real.
But as I recall you were the first one to assume my lavos thing was not only real, but scum aligned just because it was in red? You're not that bad.

Dunno why you'd post it at all tbqh unless it was part of your role.

Moot point though unless something weird happens.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 30 2015 20:55 GMT
#2982
On March 31 2015 05:53 WaveofShadow wrote:
I'm way too next level
I have so many reasons (tm) to want you to believe I believed that

It doesn't matter much, all you did was buy yourself a bit of cred for posting reads you should have been posting anyway.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 30 2015 20:57 GMT
#2983
On March 31 2015 05:55 WaveofShadow wrote:
You didn't address my earlier scumreads on you though.
How come you didn't act towards me the same as last game

I don't care as much about this game.

You weren't really in danger of the lynch, and I wasn't around at the time it was being decided anyway.

You're also playing somewhat differently. It's a poor equivocation.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 30 2015 21:13 GMT
#2993
On March 31 2015 06:07 Koshi wrote:
There really is no reason to look further than WoS, BH, kita, hapa and yamato. All cases on other people that aren't genius on first look should be instantly forgotten.

I disagree with basically all of those reads.

Koshiplz
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 30 2015 21:14 GMT
#2994
On March 31 2015 06:05 kitaman27 wrote:
Has slam roleclaimed to anyone else? Send me a PM.

He is obviously lying to me because I highly doubt his claimed role with the BH stuff exists the way he describes it.

Why didn't you respond to my response?
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 30 2015 21:22 GMT
#2996
On March 31 2015 06:18 Keirathi wrote:
Oh hey look, another game where people decide that I'm scum while I'm at school but don't care enough to actually talk to me and try to figure out my alignment.

Not going to bother defending myself. Not worth my time. If I get lynched, whatever. I'd rather do other things today.

About Crossfire: I can maybe see him being scum, but he does get a bonus point for being literally the only person (until kita like an hour or two ago) to actually PM me and ask me about my reads.

I haven't decided you're mafia.

It's also ~50 hours until the lynch.

Just play the game?
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 30 2015 21:35 GMT
#3010
On March 31 2015 06:27 Koshi wrote:
Do not get tempted to go to the slumps and look close at the homeless dirtbags around there. You need to take out the corrupted highborns. Take them out and the filth who got corrupted will reveal themselves in the progress by PoE.

Hapa/Kita/WoS/yamato/BH need to look between them or we lynch them one by one.

After that we will look if there is corruption between HF/JAT/rsoultin/Onegu/Snarfs/LS/chezitwo/VE/Obiwan. Poison works slow and we will catch them D3 if they got infected, I don't think many are.

Then we clean up the slumps. Damdred/Crossfire/Keir/HTS/batsnacks/ritoky will have proven themselves by then; it is only natural that they want to walk in the light if God. If they decide to walk in the Shadow till D4. We will smite them. HOLY RETRIBUTION WILL BE THEIR PART. MWHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Seriously. Kill 2 out of Hapa/Kita/WoS/yamato/BH before looking at anybody else. There is so much unholyness in that group. It's scary. I feel dirty. And I am the Light.

This is a horrible list post.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 30 2015 21:37 GMT
#3016
On March 31 2015 06:36 Half the Sky wrote:
Yamato, that reads more like a legacy post to me, as if he expects to die.

Either way, its horrible.

Also scum would never kill him. He's both horribly wrong and anti-town.

He might actually be mafia.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 30 2015 21:41 GMT
#3020
On March 31 2015 06:40 Crossfire99 wrote:
Hi I'm back. Sorry for not being too active. Been pretty busy. Trying to do as much as I can do. I understand why you think I'm scum and don't blame you. All I can say in my defense is that I had to step away for like an hour or something and when I came back there was like 30 minutes left before the lynch. I wanted hapa dead, but it looked like that wasn't an option, and there were a lot of possibilities being thrown around. I knew my vote would matter for who got powers, so I picked HF because he was lacking votes and I thought he was town. I seriously doubted hapa was a lynch option because every major candidate had moved past him by that point. Unfortunately, I have to leave now because family stuff came up, so I'll have to redeem myself tomorrow because I doubt I'm a night kill since everyone thinks I'm scum. Bye.

-vomits on keyboard-

Kthxbye
Writer@WriterYamato
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech140
CosmosSc2 36
Railgan 30
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 48910
Shuttle 7836
FanTaSy 1591
BeSt 650
Horang2 528
Larva 206
Soma 154
Sexy 140
Last 128
Mind 104
[ Show more ]
Pusan 96
Zeus 91
hero 76
ggaemo 73
Hyun 71
Sea.KH 71
Aegong 56
Killer 53
Snow 48
ToSsGirL 31
Bale 25
PianO 25
NaDa 19
Rock 17
JYJ 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
zelot 12
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc4141
qojqva2248
Dendi1173
420jenkins629
XcaliburYe242
Counter-Strike
fl0m2961
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor800
Liquid`Hasu670
Other Games
B2W.Neo979
Beastyqt622
Mlord437
byalli401
Livibee214
Hui .182
ArmadaUGS121
QueenE68
Mew2King62
KnowMe54
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick753
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream63
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 19
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3110
Other Games
• WagamamaTV122
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
43m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 43m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 43m
Replay Cast
8h 43m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 43m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
20h 43m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 20h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.