• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:01
CEST 09:01
KST 16:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9630 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12 13 Next All
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 29 2015 02:41 GMT
#1116
On March 29 2015 11:38 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 11:37 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 29 2015 11:36 Koshi wrote:
On March 29 2015 11:35 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 29 2015 11:20 kitaman27 wrote:
On March 29 2015 10:56 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 29 2015 10:55 Koshi wrote:
Why is kita town JAT?

I am not saying he is town (hint: that's what HF did)


What do you think about HF's town read on me?

Not much since he never said why.
On March 29 2015 11:28 Koshi wrote:
WoS has no townreads.

If he is scum then that's not why.

Yes. It is because he just made some post about me being scum and my entire team being afk.

I admit that post was awful.

Yes. It doesn't make any sense because WoS doesn't have a townread on any high filter. And he is calling the small filters town for the dumbest reasons. Look at yamato, look at VA.

So who is left? Why does he entertain the idea that I am mafia and my team is afk?

It was a joke, rayn jr.

On March 29 2015 09:15 WaveofShadow wrote:
Hai again guise.
I think there was something I was going to comment on like 10 pages back but I don't want to reread

HF probs town, JAT probs town. Especially 'cause he's being belligerent and numerous.
I think exo vs JAT is probably town on town cause that sort of thing usually is so I'll back of whatever weak bullshit I might have gone and looked at re: exo

Ummm I dunno who's scum really.


A quick read through my filter shows a few of my townreads.
And just like rayn, these won't be good enough for you, and you're going to spam up the thread for the rest of the day/game until you get your way, and are wrong, or you die or you are modkilled for being an insufferable %^&*&.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 29 2015 02:45 GMT
#1129
On March 29 2015 11:45 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 11:42 Blazinghand wrote:
btw still haven't read the thread, but my crumb is:

six hundred tewnty four tables, take a quarter and you'll realize that the remainder is three. what is that, from another tongue, that follows one and helps him, and hopes to hinder another? Harry Potter knows the answer.

Diagnosis: Useless.

But fun.
BH if you're town and have a good role can you actually try this time?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 29 2015 02:48 GMT
#1135
On March 29 2015 11:47 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 11:45 Koshi wrote:
On March 29 2015 11:45 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 29 2015 11:42 Koshi wrote:
Wait BH is also mafia. This is just one of his plays. BH actually begged me to like him the last time we spoke. I still got the PMs.


yeah and you replied like a cunt so you get treated like a cunt

Nope. I actually replied really nice. And I kept myself to that reply.

haha are you kidding me? want me to quote it? the fact that you're even replying to anything I say shows you what a liar you were

I wouldn't do that.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 29 2015 02:48 GMT
#1138
On March 29 2015 11:47 Holyflare wrote:
Why are you guys so toxic... It's a game of mafia?

And yet the same people get banned over and over again.
Wonder why that is.

Aaaaaanyway once again

I'm hoping you and kita are getting shit done because nothing's happening here.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 29 2015 02:50 GMT
#1147
On March 29 2015 11:49 Holyflare wrote:
Nah kitas watching bball or something...


kita = Ace?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 29 2015 02:52 GMT
#1153
On March 29 2015 11:36 LightningStrike wrote:
Just got home from umpiring into dinner and getting some groceries and people hate my push on rsoultin although I can understand why but after reading the recent stuff she could be just paranoid about some things. Also HTS was kinda meh but she was so far behind the thread at the time. Also I notice JAT is being a little more playful than his last couple games as Mafia so he most likely Town :O Tfrel's list yes it's maybe a little bit over explained but I know it not really alignment indicative for him. Also ritoky seems to be meh so far but he was meh as town the last time I played with him so meh.
@Damdred: What are your reads currently and why?
@Holyflare: What are you reads currently and why?
@Koshi: Can you be a little bit more serious please? <3

Alright I mean I see it.
Weren't people calling him town earlier for stuff he did?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 29 2015 02:57 GMT
#1165
LOL that current adventurers list
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 29 2015 03:00 GMT
#1171
HF I'll vote for you if you get me 2nd or 3rd k?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 29 2015 03:04 GMT
#1185
CUZ I ALREADY GOT ONE
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 29 2015 03:06 GMT
#1189
Unfortunately he's probably town.
I mean I want votes and all cuz fun, but JAT is right I doubt I'm getting them so even if I agreed to do it I don't think I could help you.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 29 2015 03:07 GMT
#1192
Whatevs I'll just keep my vote on yamato and YOLO it
I mean he IS winning right now thanks to yours truly
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 29 2015 03:09 GMT
#1199
On March 29 2015 12:08 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 09:19 WaveofShadow wrote:
On March 29 2015 09:17 Half the Sky wrote:
VA tends to not do as much as town but tries hard a bit more as scum from what I understand. I'd say a slight town lean for now.

Night kills might be a way to ferret him out - as scum, he tends to be a fan of a "shit up the thread" strategy, so the deaths of people who aren't doing much could potentially be a red flag. I know he mentioned something of the sort in the past.

That's not so true anymore honestly. VA is consistently inconsistent, though I'm usually ok at reading him. This game I'm inclined to think town.

The only thing he is consistently good at is blue/3P sniping as scum and in a game like this that's probably irrelevant. If scum he'll be the last to go down and easily caught by that time so I'm not pushing him any time soon.


How is that not a contradiction? Not to mention the entire text is really icky to read.

Not a contradiction at all, rayn jr.
I believe VA is town, but it's entirely possible I'm wrong which will be more evident the longer the game goes on.
Don't see it.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 29 2015 03:12 GMT
#1205
On March 29 2015 12:11 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 12:08 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Ftr I think this whole Koshi/BH fight is remarkably unconstructive.


yeah I'm aware, I'm done with it. I still think objectively that Koshi shoudl die but there's no good to come of it with arguing with him in thread and it will just lose me credibility

BH I don't think I've seen you legitimately scum hunt in a very long time.
Will you be doing so this game?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 29 2015 03:14 GMT
#1216
On March 29 2015 12:14 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 12:12 WaveofShadow wrote:
On March 29 2015 12:11 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 29 2015 12:08 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Ftr I think this whole Koshi/BH fight is remarkably unconstructive.


yeah I'm aware, I'm done with it. I still think objectively that Koshi shoudl die but there's no good to come of it with arguing with him in thread and it will just lose me credibility

BH I don't think I've seen you legitimately scum hunt in a very long time.
Will you be doing so this game?

yes, and if I don't, lynch me. This is my comeback game

Should have busted out Wade Fell for it
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 29 2015 03:16 GMT
#1220
On March 29 2015 12:15 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 12:13 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 29 2015 12:11 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 29 2015 12:08 rsoultin wrote:
On March 29 2015 12:07 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 29 2015 12:05 rsoultin wrote:
On March 29 2015 12:01 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 29 2015 12:00 rsoultin wrote:
On March 29 2015 11:58 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 29 2015 11:56 Holyflare wrote:
[quote]

I fail to see how anything I've said is incoherent or incomprehensible.

Because you should know I not Mafia esp on my push on rsoultin because I never push that hard as Mafia that early.


answer my question please ^^

the simple fact that you know that you don't do that as scum, and that your "why hasn't rsoul posted yet" post gives the feel of you lying in wait for me like a nasty little predator negates this whole point entirely, you know

progression
of
your
read

I thinking your town now based on your later posting but I thought it was weird you weren't posting while playing Voice Mafia like I was (esp when I was dead for a few games)


why do you think i'm town? what about my later posting gave you that HALLELUJAH, EUREKA chorus, mm?

Your reactions to my push on you and your interactions with Damdred and others. Your stance on me is Mafia or Town?


null

the fact that you were pushing anyone at all seemed townie, how you went about it was uber sketchy to me

scumreads?

Possibly Koshi his play so far seems so lackluster compared to his last couple town games and he was absolutely useless as Mafia in Horns which I seeing a little bit of his lackluster from there in this game. So far he's my only real scumread if any at all. Also you know I never pushed people that hard that early as scum (JOAT and Student IV) so it should be a sign I am town -.-

wat
How is Koshi being useless right now? You could argue that he is being unreasonable at times but the difference between his play here and Horn is night and day.

He being extremely whiny which I have never seen him be that whiny about non sense stuff that aint setup balance and he just throwing random scumreads everywhere and not explaining his scumreads.

You must be new here.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 29 2015 03:20 GMT
#1231
[QUOTE]On March 29 2015 12:19 Koshi wrote:
[QUOTE]On March 29 2015 09:19 WaveofShadow wrote:
[QUOTE]On March 29 2015 09:17 Half the Sky wrote:
VA tends to not do as much as town but tries hard a bit more as scum from what I understand. I'd say a slight town lean for now.

Night kills might be a way to ferret him out - as scum, he tends to be a fan of a "shit up the thread" strategy, so the deaths of people who aren't doing much could potentially be a red flag. I know he mentioned something of the sort in the past. [/QUOTE]
That's not so true anymore honestly. VA is consistently inconsistent, though I'm usually ok at reading him. This game I'm inclined to think town.

The only thing he is consistently good at is blue/3P sniping as scum and in a game like this that's probably irrelevant. If scum he'll be the last to go down and easily caught by that time so I'm not pushing him any time soon.[/QUOTE
Ok. Let me explain again.

In green WoS says:
VA is hard to read but I can read him well. I think VA is town.

in red WoS says:
VA is easy to read and always the last mafia alive. We shouldn't touch his slot because he will show his true colours.



Why would WoS say the green and the red? You can't think both things. But then read to what he replies. Read what HTS said and then read what WoS replies.

It just doesn't add up. Mafia!WoS saw something about VA and decided to spend a post about his VA meta. It's quite obvious.[/QUOTE]
There is no reason at all I can't say both things.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 29 2015 03:26 GMT
#1244
On March 29 2015 12:24 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 12:22 Koshi wrote:
HTS: I think VA is town. here is his meta: ....
WoS: That's not how it goes. I read VA is town. But I think we shouldn't lynch his slot because we will see how mafia he is later.

So your point is that the post is useless? Idgi

Well I mean aside from the monstrous oversimplification he just did in that post, sure, take it as you will.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 29 2015 03:27 GMT
#1248
I don't know rsoultin well enough to vote her atm
Decent play I'm seeing at face value so that's good. What's she capable of as scum?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 29 2015 03:30 GMT
#1256
Ehhhh.
Was hoping you wouldn't say that.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 29 2015 03:31 GMT
#1259
Not the Koshi point having merit thing.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 258
ProTech134
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 273
Dewaltoss 104
Leta 56
sSak 52
Bale 37
NotJumperer 30
ZergMaN 21
Aegong 14
yabsab 8
Icarus 7
[ Show more ]
Noble 7
League of Legends
JimRising 606
Reynor0
Other Games
summit1g10839
Sick197
Nina86
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick809
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1615
• Stunt473
• Jankos255
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 59m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3h 59m
Monday Night Weeklies
8h 59m
Replay Cast
15h 59m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 3h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 16h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.