• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:26
CEST 17:26
KST 00:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10125 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10 11 Next All
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 17:57 GMT
#1634
On March 30 2015 02:56 Holyflare wrote:
im voting rsoul already

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 18:06 GMT
#1644
People should be voting for VE because his case on Snarfs is ironclad and backed by all the gold in California.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 18:09 GMT
#1649
A Snarfs lynch is like super tasty, and IF he's town, it's VE pulling the trigger!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 18:11 GMT
#1656
On March 30 2015 03:10 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 03:02 justanothertownie wrote:
I have no idea why after his play so far people think they can read HF well enough to make him the warrior. Absolutely no idea. IF we elect him we need to make absolutely sure who he has to lynch. There must not be a range of 2-3 people like he is giving currently because if people are idiots and he is scum he will just lynch whoever is not scum and get away with it.


If we don't elect HF, who do we elect?

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 19:58 GMT
#1861
Booooo. This town lacks vision.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 20:02 GMT
#1869
On March 30 2015 05:01 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 04:58 VisceraEyes wrote:
Booooo. This town lacks vision.


VE why are you not begging me to give you free stuff?

I feel like you would be all about getting free stuff as town.

I gave up begging for stuff a long ass time ago. People never give me shit.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 20:03 GMT
#1873
Also LAWL at Kita choosing the hardest person in the game to mason with.

Also LAWL at Yamato instantly voting Kita based on his claim.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 20:04 GMT
#1875
On March 30 2015 05:03 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:02 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:01 ritoky wrote:
On March 30 2015 04:58 VisceraEyes wrote:
Booooo. This town lacks vision.


VE why are you not begging me to give you free stuff?

I feel like you would be all about getting free stuff as town.

I gave up begging for stuff a long ass time ago. People never give me shit.


I mean all you gotta do is tell me why you're town and I will consider giving you shit.

Read my filter bitch I aint got time for your games. Snarfs is mafia, I said why in my filter.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 20:06 GMT
#1879
On March 30 2015 05:04 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:03 VisceraEyes wrote:
Also LAWL at Kita choosing the hardest person in the game to mason with.

Also LAWL at Yamato instantly voting Kita based on his claim.

I fixed that real quick

It's better placed there.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 20:07 GMT
#1882
On March 30 2015 05:06 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:03 VisceraEyes wrote:
Also LAWL at Kita choosing the hardest person in the game to mason with.


Aside from the difficulty with figuring him out, are you saying he is not a good person to bounce ideas off of if he is indeed town?

Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:03 yamato77 wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:02 kitaman27 wrote:
On March 30 2015 04:50 justanothertownie wrote:
Possible lynches:
Trfel
Damdred
Crossfire
Hapa
BH


The list I gave to HF was Trfel, Damdred, hapa, BH, batsnacks, yamato.

I don't remember why I crossed off xfire, but I do know that I did at one point. Anything to add on this one?


lol nvm what a joker


Wait...I....uhhh......I never said that was a scum list. Maybe you're about to win a prize? Please don't leave me

You can bounce ideas off him in the thread Kita. Though I will say that it makes as little sense for you to mason him as mafia.

I'm just salt you didn't mason me. It's w/e.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 20:09 GMT
#1886
On March 30 2015 05:08 Koshi wrote:
Can somebody explain to me why VE is town? I am not saying he is mafia. Just tell me what he is.

He's town jesus fucking christ what is wrong with people?! I'm so easy to read!!!

UUUGGGHHHHHH
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 20:10 GMT
#1888
On March 30 2015 05:08 Chezitwo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:07 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:06 kitaman27 wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:03 VisceraEyes wrote:
Also LAWL at Kita choosing the hardest person in the game to mason with.


Aside from the difficulty with figuring him out, are you saying he is not a good person to bounce ideas off of if he is indeed town?

On March 30 2015 05:03 yamato77 wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:02 kitaman27 wrote:
On March 30 2015 04:50 justanothertownie wrote:
Possible lynches:
Trfel
Damdred
Crossfire
Hapa
BH


The list I gave to HF was Trfel, Damdred, hapa, BH, batsnacks, yamato.

I don't remember why I crossed off xfire, but I do know that I did at one point. Anything to add on this one?


lol nvm what a joker


Wait...I....uhhh......I never said that was a scum list. Maybe you're about to win a prize? Please don't leave me

You can bounce ideas off him in the thread Kita. Though I will say that it makes as little sense for you to mason him as mafia.

I'm just salt you didn't mason me. It's w/e.

I might say that kitaman is one of very few players I think might try to pull that off as mafia.

Considering I don't know who you are, I don't know whether you're qualified to make that meta statement or not.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 20:12 GMT
#1890
AND ALSO HE'S DOMINATING THE FACE OF FUCKING MAFIA
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 20:12 GMT
#1891
w/e I'ma play Halo or something.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 20:12 GMT
#1894
KEirathi is 100% guaranteed to be scum at this point.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 20:13 GMT
#1898
On March 30 2015 05:12 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:08 Koshi wrote:
Can somebody explain to me why VE is town? I am not saying he is mafia. Just tell me what he is.

VE is reasonably likely to be town. He "cares" more about people calling him town when he's town than when he's mafia. When he's mafia he just ignores people calling him out and does his own thing.

IF you don't trust me, take it from the mafia with perfect information.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 20:16 GMT
#1911
On March 30 2015 05:14 ritoky wrote:
VE called me a bitch, when I offered him free stuff, he is town

who on this list should I remove to put VE on?

town:
ritoky
rsoul
ls
sl
yamato
hapa
batsnacks
onegu
kita
koshi

Remove Kita, he masoned HF instead of someone he can read.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 20:18 GMT
#1917
On March 30 2015 05:17 Blazinghand wrote:
ok I'm back and there's 50 more pages. I really am not a fan of all this reading guys so I'm just not gonna do it

looks like lead mayoral candidates are hf, ritoky (who has a deal with rsoultin judging by voting), and VE and Koshi. since I'm lazy anyoen want to tell me what the platforms are?

HF rito and Rso have intimated interest in lynching you. I want to lynch Snarfs. The decision is an easy one.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 20:19 GMT
#1924
On March 30 2015 05:19 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:18 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:17 Blazinghand wrote:
ok I'm back and there's 50 more pages. I really am not a fan of all this reading guys so I'm just not gonna do it

looks like lead mayoral candidates are hf, ritoky (who has a deal with rsoultin judging by voting), and VE and Koshi. since I'm lazy anyoen want to tell me what the platforms are?

HF rito and Rso have intimated interest in lynching you. I want to lynch Snarfs. The decision is an easy one.

If I'm 100% mafia, why don't you want to lynch me?

Because I might be wrong about you. I'm probably not about Snarfs.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 20:21 GMT
#1936
On March 30 2015 05:20 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:19 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:19 Keirathi wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:18 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:17 Blazinghand wrote:
ok I'm back and there's 50 more pages. I really am not a fan of all this reading guys so I'm just not gonna do it

looks like lead mayoral candidates are hf, ritoky (who has a deal with rsoultin judging by voting), and VE and Koshi. since I'm lazy anyoen want to tell me what the platforms are?

HF rito and Rso have intimated interest in lynching you. I want to lynch Snarfs. The decision is an easy one.

If I'm 100% mafia, why don't you want to lynch me?

Because I might be wrong about you. I'm probably not about Snarfs.

100% implies you're sure you're not wrong though!

Yeah I play it fast and loose with percentages.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem229
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 229
Railgan 87
IndyStarCraft 80
trigger 47
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 54628
Shuttle 7737
BeSt 677
Horang2 484
actioN 299
Larva 255
Sexy 170
ggaemo 146
Soma 141
Mind 111
[ Show more ]
Last 111
Zeus 80
hero 56
Hyun 55
Killer 52
Aegong 50
Bale 28
ToSsGirL 28
PianO 21
Rock 18
NaDa 14
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4933
qojqva2860
Dendi1455
420jenkins452
Fuzer 129
Counter-Strike
fl0m3632
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1167
Liquid`Hasu742
MindelVK9
Other Games
singsing1156
B2W.Neo915
Beastyqt668
Mlord478
byalli399
ArmadaUGS215
Livibee213
Hui .189
KnowMe113
QueenE84
Mew2King53
CosmosSc2 30
Chillindude19
FrodaN15
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick798
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream56
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• Hinosc 0
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 63
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3132
League of Legends
• Nemesis2960
Other Games
• WagamamaTV209
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 35m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 35m
Replay Cast
7h 35m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 35m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
19h 35m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 19h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.