• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:00
CEST 22:00
KST 05:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9063 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12 13 Next All
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 29 2015 21:21 GMT
#2045
Interesting
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 29 2015 21:23 GMT
#2052
Whence did the notice go?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 29 2015 21:24 GMT
#2053
On March 30 2015 06:22 Koshi wrote:
As warrior I will kill BH
As rogue I will do nothing.


Seriously. I am sleeping now.

I hope u b rogue then if anything
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 29 2015 21:26 GMT
#2059
On March 29 2015 15:24 Alakaslam wrote:
VE gets this for this special notice:

[image loading]

Btw big reason for mayor VE
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 29 2015 21:29 GMT
#2071
On March 30 2015 06:28 rsoultin wrote:
Get in your lynch targets or forever hold your peace!

I would say LS is a pretty good bet, but I will let better informed players decide
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 29 2015 21:33 GMT
#2083
On March 30 2015 06:28 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:27 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:27 Blazinghand wrote:
Hmm, I'm still not feeling too secure here, I guess I should claim?


Answer my question?

Are you even reading this thread at all?


You're not the boss of me

also, I'm afraid to read snarf's filter, cause what if i read his filter and be like "hey this dude is town" then people are gonna lynch me instead right

I swear I have KP knowledge if I am willing to risk a few things, listen to me!

If this happens, the lyncher is going to die. BH can't get lynched look elsewhere.

Now, if you listen to me I'm good but if rsoultin decides to disbelieve me I will also need protection or I will also die a later cycle.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 29 2015 21:35 GMT
#2089
On March 30 2015 06:34 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:33 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:28 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:27 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:27 Blazinghand wrote:
Hmm, I'm still not feeling too secure here, I guess I should claim?


Answer my question?

Are you even reading this thread at all?


You're not the boss of me

also, I'm afraid to read snarf's filter, cause what if i read his filter and be like "hey this dude is town" then people are gonna lynch me instead right

I swear I have KP knowledge if I am willing to risk a few things, listen to me!

If this happens, the lyncher is going to die. BH can't get lynched look elsewhere.

Now, if you listen to me I'm good but if rsoultin decides to disbelieve me I will also need protection or I will also die a later cycle.


what are you trying to say here?

I am trying to say don't lynch BH; at our peril
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 29 2015 21:39 GMT
#2101
On March 30 2015 06:36 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:33 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:28 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:27 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:27 Blazinghand wrote:
Hmm, I'm still not feeling too secure here, I guess I should claim?


Answer my question?

Are you even reading this thread at all?


You're not the boss of me

also, I'm afraid to read snarf's filter, cause what if i read his filter and be like "hey this dude is town" then people are gonna lynch me instead right

I swear I have KP knowledge if I am willing to risk a few things, listen to me!

If this happens, the lyncher is going to die. BH can't get lynched look elsewhere.

Now, if you listen to me I'm good but if rsoultin decides to disbelieve me I will also need protection or I will also die a later cycle.

ALAKASLAM LISTEN CLOSELY TO ME. YOU ARE NOT GOING TO DO SHIT TO THE GUY WHO SHOOTS BH OR I WILL COME AFTER YOU AND WONT STOP TILL YOU DIE.

THIS IS AN IDLE THREAT YOU FOOL; BH DIES: I DIE

SO LOL YOU FANGLESS THUU
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 29 2015 21:41 GMT
#2109
On March 30 2015 06:39 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:39 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:36 Koshi wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:33 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:28 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:27 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:27 Blazinghand wrote:
Hmm, I'm still not feeling too secure here, I guess I should claim?


Answer my question?

Are you even reading this thread at all?


You're not the boss of me

also, I'm afraid to read snarf's filter, cause what if i read his filter and be like "hey this dude is town" then people are gonna lynch me instead right

I swear I have KP knowledge if I am willing to risk a few things, listen to me!

If this happens, the lyncher is going to die. BH can't get lynched look elsewhere.

Now, if you listen to me I'm good but if rsoultin decides to disbelieve me I will also need protection or I will also die a later cycle.

ALAKASLAM LISTEN CLOSELY TO ME. YOU ARE NOT GOING TO DO SHIT TO THE GUY WHO SHOOTS BH OR I WILL COME AFTER YOU AND WONT STOP TILL YOU DIE.

THIS IS AN IDLE THREAT YOU FOOL; BH DIES: I DIE

SO LOL YOU FANGLESS THUU


???




On March 30 2015 06:33 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:28 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:27 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:27 Blazinghand wrote:
Hmm, I'm still not feeling too secure here, I guess I should claim?


Answer my question?

Are you even reading this thread at all?


You're not the boss of me

also, I'm afraid to read snarf's filter, cause what if i read his filter and be like "hey this dude is town" then people are gonna lynch me instead right

I swear I have KP knowledge if I am willing to risk a few things, listen to me!

If this happens, the lyncher is going to die. BH can't get lynched look elsewhere.

Now, if you listen to me I'm good but if rsoultin decides to disbelieve me I will also need protection or I will also die a later cycle.

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 29 2015 21:43 GMT
#2113
On March 30 2015 06:40 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:39 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:36 Koshi wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:33 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:28 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:27 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:27 Blazinghand wrote:
Hmm, I'm still not feeling too secure here, I guess I should claim?


Answer my question?

Are you even reading this thread at all?


You're not the boss of me

also, I'm afraid to read snarf's filter, cause what if i read his filter and be like "hey this dude is town" then people are gonna lynch me instead right

I swear I have KP knowledge if I am willing to risk a few things, listen to me!

If this happens, the lyncher is going to die. BH can't get lynched look elsewhere.

Now, if you listen to me I'm good but if rsoultin decides to disbelieve me I will also need protection or I will also die a later cycle.

ALAKASLAM LISTEN CLOSELY TO ME. YOU ARE NOT GOING TO DO SHIT TO THE GUY WHO SHOOTS BH OR I WILL COME AFTER YOU AND WONT STOP TILL YOU DIE.

THIS IS AN IDLE THREAT YOU FOOL; BH DIES: I DIE

SO LOL YOU FANGLESS THUU

THEN WE SHALL DANCE IN HELL TOGETHER.

lol or BH doesn't get lynched cycle 1
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 29 2015 21:45 GMT
#2120
On March 30 2015 06:44 Onegu wrote:
Slam you think I hide that as mafia? Your vote please

Hide what now? Hiiiiijole!
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 29 2015 21:50 GMT
#2136
On March 30 2015 06:45 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Slam I don't understand what you're saying to me.

I am saying BH cannot die this cycle or the implications for me, the lyncher, and ofc BH (and others but if I drop names is too risky, too risky!) is dead
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 29 2015 21:52 GMT
#2144
DO
NOT
LYNCH
BLAZINGHAND
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 29 2015 21:54 GMT
#2150
On March 30 2015 06:50 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:50 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:45 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Slam I don't understand what you're saying to me.

I am saying BH cannot die this cycle or the implications for me, the lyncher, and ofc BH (and others but if I drop names is too risky, too risky!) is dead


Doesn't that accomplish your wincon though?

Or do I not get how lyncher works.

Wtf.

Whoever lunches BH will die

Then

I will die

So

DONT LYNCH BH

RLY 4 SRS?!?!
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 29 2015 22:05 GMT
#2194
On March 30 2015 06:54 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:33 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:28 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:27 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:27 Blazinghand wrote:
Hmm, I'm still not feeling too secure here, I guess I should claim?


Answer my question?

Are you even reading this thread at all?


You're not the boss of me

also, I'm afraid to read snarf's filter, cause what if i read his filter and be like "hey this dude is town" then people are gonna lynch me instead right

I swear I have KP knowledge if I am willing to risk a few things, listen to me!

If this happens, the lyncher is going to die. BH can't get lynched look elsewhere.

Now, if you listen to me I'm good but if rsoultin decides to disbelieve me I will also need protection or I will also die a later cycle.


Was this by choice or were you tied to BH via the mod? If you did choose to tie yourself to him, please explain your reasoning.

I am not willing to risk explaining too much more.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 29 2015 22:10 GMT
#2214
On March 30 2015 07:08 Blazinghand wrote:
herp derp

chupazi
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 29 2015 22:11 GMT
#2224
well I am basically done after that. Long as I am good to go and BH is as well, I'll just wait and see if other phuuls decide to lynch (redacted) as (redacted)
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 29 2015 22:15 GMT
#2238
On March 30 2015 07:14 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 07:13 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On March 30 2015 07:11 Onegu wrote:
I need votes get on it people. Promise to confirm myself town by D2, with cleric powers combined with my role


Onegu, you're not getting elected today. Talk about things that matter.



Why not?

Because you lack votes and I need VE to beat other ppl
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 29 2015 22:17 GMT
#2243
On March 30 2015 07:16 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 07:15 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 30 2015 07:14 Onegu wrote:
On March 30 2015 07:13 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On March 30 2015 07:11 Onegu wrote:
I need votes get on it people. Promise to confirm myself town by D2, with cleric powers combined with my role


Onegu, you're not getting elected today. Talk about things that matter.



Why not?

Because you lack votes and I need VE to beat other ppl

No you don't. You are just voting him because BH is voting him.

no, he also noticed me
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 29 2015 22:18 GMT
#2250
On March 30 2015 07:17 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 07:16 Chezitwo wrote:
On March 30 2015 07:15 VayneAuthority wrote:
On March 30 2015 07:13 Chezitwo wrote:
On March 30 2015 07:12 VayneAuthority wrote:
On March 30 2015 07:11 Chezitwo wrote:
On March 30 2015 07:08 VayneAuthority wrote:
so ive been control + F'ing my name and I see this chezintwo guy mentioning my name in like every posts he makes out of nowhere when no one is talking about me. Seems forced and unnecessary. You don't need to keep saying it so you can try and mislynch me later bud.

How is it forced? I think you're mafia.


Say it once, we understand your read. saying it 5 times out of nowhere (not even joking, my name is nowhere else on the page and you are inserting it into your posts) it looks pathetic and forced.


Your unnecessary aggression regarding it is duly noted


if you understand anything about me you would know I hate spam, so clearly you are faking it when you think you know anything about my personality in regards to my "off the wall" thinking.

nice contradiction already there LOL.

im some one you dont want to fuck with if you haven't figured that out yet.

You scare me about as much as something extremely unscary.

Like a pink, inanimate, fluffy mouse, for example.


dodging your inconsistency to make a joke I see

well if we're done here then ill take the win, later nerd.

I had thought you were a psychologist, not an internet tough guy :/
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1515
RotterdaM980
TaKeTV 389
IndyStarCraft 183
SteadfastSC183
ZombieGrub78
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1515
RotterdaM 980
IndyStarCraft 183
SteadfastSC 183
MaxPax 180
RuFF_SC2 105
ZombieGrub78
UpATreeSC 77
MindelVK 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2728
Shuttle 502
Dewaltoss 114
910 68
Mind 62
Bale 13
Counter-Strike
fl0m3833
pashabiceps1197
Fnx 687
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu693
Other Games
Grubby4244
summit1g1775
Beastyqt756
shahzam472
mouzStarbuck423
ToD199
C9.Mang0157
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV210
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 202
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 14
• Eskiya23 14
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade303
Other Games
• imaqtpie841
• Shiphtur294
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h
Afreeca Starleague
14h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
15h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.