• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:03
CEST 17:03
KST 00:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror1[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9456 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 29 2015 20:33 GMT
#1964
On March 30 2015 05:32 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:29 yamato77 wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:27 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:24 Holyflare wrote:
is this the time for a bh claim? :D


yeah normally I would but my role is like, super sweet and because of what it is, if I claim it in-thread it helps two other roles, one of which is scum and the other of which is town, and boosts the strength of their night actions. I'm not sure it's actually a good idea to claim, though I get the feeling it would proooobably be more useful for town than scum if I did, I'm not sure.

Which makes you... 3P.

Let's avoid this lynch.

Yes. Don't try to be critical at all about somebody who is going to get killed.

I would lynch Koshi because his negative attitude makes reading the game much less fun.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 29 2015 20:36 GMT
#1971
On March 30 2015 05:34 Chezitwo wrote:
Koshi has done nothing wrong, and people should stop bitching about him unnecessarily.

lol

he deserves it
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 30 2015 04:33 GMT
#2533
On March 30 2015 10:43 WaveofShadow wrote:
##BUT... THE FUTURE REFUSED TO CHANGE

?
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 30 2015 15:59 GMT
#2604
This is a strange game.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 30 2015 19:02 GMT
#2815
If people want my thoughts on the game I'll talk in PMs.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 30 2015 19:05 GMT
#2825
On March 31 2015 04:03 Koshi wrote:
He calls me shit and wants to lynch me when I don't play.
when hapa doesn't want to play he is pming me to spare hapa.

FUCKING QDFQSFQSDFQSDFQSDFQSDF SHIT MAYOR IS MAFIA.

I FUCKING BLAME ALL OF YOU.

Koshibot has reached maximum sensory overload. Koshibot needs immediate maintenance.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 30 2015 19:13 GMT
#2844
I kinda think this sepulchre dude is town, from reading his filter. Comes across pretty genuine IMO.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 30 2015 19:14 GMT
#2847
On March 31 2015 04:11 VisceraEyes wrote:
Koshi is confirmed trying to blow smoke up my ass guys. I'm pretty sure it means he's mafia, but someone else should probably make that call.

Koshi is town, no worries.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 30 2015 19:22 GMT
#2868
On March 31 2015 04:16 Holyflare wrote:
like i was saying, there's a shit tonne of null ppl

anyone been pm'ing keirathi?

I'm working on people I think aren't being talked about much, keirathi up next

On that note, HTS seems townish. Nothing glaring in that filter.

Also, I know I'm on some people's shit lists but my role really only works well if I know other people's roles, so if I could be somehow given some information about important actions taking place and the results of those actions tomorrow, that would be cool.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 30 2015 19:31 GMT
#2880
On March 31 2015 04:29 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 04:22 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 31 2015 04:22 yamato77 wrote:
On March 31 2015 04:16 Holyflare wrote:
like i was saying, there's a shit tonne of null ppl

anyone been pm'ing keirathi?

I'm working on people I think aren't being talked about much, keirathi up next

On that note, HTS seems townish. Nothing glaring in that filter.

Also, I know I'm on some people's shit lists but my role really only works well if I know other people's roles, so if I could be somehow given some information about important actions taking place and the results of those actions tomorrow, that would be cool.

Yes Keirathi isn't being talked about at all.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I'm done with this game.


Dude I made a case on him during day 1.

Don't say nobody is talking about him when I'm talking about him. >:|

I'm not actually reading this game, only filters of players that aren't 10+ pages.

So if you're scum and spam, you got me, I won't catch you until everyone is mostly dead.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 30 2015 19:32 GMT
#2883
The only thing that worries me about Keirathi is that his reads evaporated after Hapa came back.

Otherwise his posting seems fine to me.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 30 2015 19:37 GMT
#2893
Snarfs seems okay to me on a quick glance. I tunneled the shit out of him in the Student game to no avail and also read up on his meta. Not really seeming like mafia here.

Although, it isn't true that he doesn't know what kind of player Hapa is. He was traitor in TTABE when Hapa was mafia. Yes, it was a while ago but he shouldn't have forgotten. Just a small point though.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 30 2015 19:37 GMT
#2895
On March 31 2015 04:36 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 04:33 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 31 2015 04:31 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 31 2015 04:29 VisceraEyes wrote:
THAT WAS MY POINT YOU FUCKING IDIOTS!!!

I AND A FEW OTHERS HAAAAAVVVVVEEEEEE BEEN TALKING ABOUT KEIRATHI, AND YAMATO SAYS THAT HE'S NOT BEING TALKED ABOUT! HAAAAAAAAVVVVVVEEEEEEE BEEN TALKING ABOUT KEIRATHI BEING MAFIA AND IT'S BEING IGNORED BY THE VAST MAJORITY OF THE FUCKING GAME!!!!!

I really don't get why you are so angry?

Shut the fuck up JAT. Marginalize me more.

VE bro I am not marginalizing you. I have absolutely nothing against you. I don't even think you are scum. I just don't get why you are so furious and I think you should calm down a little.

I agree with JAT.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 30 2015 19:45 GMT
#2908
On March 31 2015 04:38 Half the Sky wrote:
So I'm looking into Crossfire atm.

I'm assuming he comes from a TL era where people aren't or didn't post as much as the current meta, at least based on this.

Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 07:44 Crossfire99 wrote:
I'm still here Vayne. Reading and trying to understand the craziness and who exactly should be lynched.


If I'm wrong, shout.

I've also never played a game with him, either so I'm disregarding meta.

Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 12:21 Crossfire99 wrote:
On March 29 2015 12:12 LightningStrike wrote:
Also Crossfire check the entire database for all my games played plus XXX Mafia and Jack of all Trades Mafia and tell me how I am scum.

I don't feel like doing that much work nor do I think it will be particularly helpful. I haven't played with a decent number of the players here and I doubt I'd be able to really understand each person's meta. I'm not the greatest at reading meta for people I haven't played with a lot and trying to determine meta from just reading filters is pretty difficult and can lead to erroneous conclusions because I don't understand the context.


Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 07:54 Crossfire99 wrote:
I looked at his the filter lengths from other games and he's put up 8ish pages on day 1 in linux and 11 in slytherin by day 2. He was scum in both and was dead for the rest of those games. He had 8 and 10 in PYP protoss and horn as town for both dying in days 2 and 1 respectively. I'm not sure if we can make a determination just based off of day 1 here. I think it will take longer to figure out based on filter length.


I'm also wondering though if he's smart enough to post in a way he could get by as scum. I don't see too many original ideas on his end, and whilst his "I don't want to do that much work" made sense in the context of LS's response - to be fair LS has been criticised for not expanding on meta reads instead of just throwing entire filters - he's not pushing too much work in the way of his filter at all.

Can someone who has had experience with Crossfire expand on his gameplay? On filter length alone I'm giving him the BoD, but on content, I'm not seeing much he couldn't be replicating as either alignment.

I actually think crossfire is pretty scummyscummy from his filter. His strongest read was Hapa, lol. He also said he wanted to vote for someone who would lynch someone he thought was scum but them posts this gem:

On March 30 2015 07:39 Crossfire99 wrote:
I had to step away, but I'm back now. I see now BH is a target but slam doesn't want him lynched because he and the lyncher will die. Hmmmm. Kita's post on BH looks good and I have a town read on kita, so I'd want BH dead, but not if it kills the lyncher which will probably be rsoultin.

I'm thinking of voting for HF because he needs to be in the top 3 because he's town. Yeah, I'll vote for HF now.

##Vote: HolyFlare


Not only is he voting for HF just because he's a town read, but his whole waffle about the BH thing looks awful. Plus a lot of his posting is just general fluff/set up talk which is a light scumtell. He mafs
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 30 2015 19:50 GMT
#2914
On March 31 2015 04:48 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 04:46 VisceraEyes wrote:
HtS SEEMS townie but I get a REAAALLY cautious feel in general from filter.

Discuss. Language like "Shout if I'm wrong" and "I could be off" etc etc

I get no cautious feel. Just reads with reasoning. Solid play IMO.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 30 2015 19:53 GMT
#2918
Chezitwo is probs town. Just for posterity's sake. Seems more interested in roles than reads but that's a minor distinction in a game like this one.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 30 2015 19:55 GMT
#2919
I'd much prefer if we talked about crossfire, btw. HtS just isn't mafia.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 30 2015 19:59 GMT
#2920
On March 31 2015 04:53 yamato77 wrote:
Chezitwo is probs town. Just for posterity's sake. Seems more interested in roles than reads but that's a minor distinction in a game like this one.

Eh, as a follow-up I read VA's filter
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 30 2015 20:07 GMT
#2922
On March 31 2015 05:02 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 04:55 yamato77 wrote:
I'd much prefer if we talked about crossfire, btw. HtS just isn't mafia.


I think we should. Sleeper scum likely.

So you agree with my response?

Also, to finish my last post, I read VA's filter and I've concluded that I hate both him and chez for it. Neither is a town read for me. I definitely feel like at least one is scum.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 30 2015 20:11 GMT
#2924
On March 31 2015 05:09 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 05:07 yamato77 wrote:
On March 31 2015 05:02 Half the Sky wrote:
On March 31 2015 04:55 yamato77 wrote:
I'd much prefer if we talked about crossfire, btw. HtS just isn't mafia.


I think we should. Sleeper scum likely.

So you agree with my response?

Also, to finish my last post, I read VA's filter and I've concluded that I hate both him and chez for it. Neither is a town read for me. I definitely feel like at least one is scum.

How did you arrive at this conclusion?

Because a large part of both filters is simply shitting on the other one.

I mean, they could both be town but I feel like VA is easy to snipe at. He could also just be mafia himself. It's difficult to know for sure.

I would like Chez more if I felt like he had other reads, which he doesn't. At least VA has the crossfire thing going for him.
Writer@WriterYamato
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem102
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 102
Railgan 90
trigger 36
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 51121
Shuttle 8890
BeSt 736
Horang2 519
actioN 211
Sexy 186
Larva 181
Soma 146
Last 125
ggaemo 122
[ Show more ]
Mind 96
Zeus 78
hero 68
Sea.KH 59
Killer 52
Hyun 52
Aegong 48
ToSsGirL 31
Bale 26
PianO 25
Rock 17
NaDa 14
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc4982
qojqva2429
Dendi1363
420jenkins532
Fuzer 84
Counter-Strike
fl0m3600
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1066
Liquid`Hasu779
MindelVK0
Other Games
B2W.Neo857
Beastyqt591
Mlord463
byalli384
Livibee218
Hui .212
ArmadaUGS204
KnowMe118
QueenE76
Mew2King59
CosmosSc2 38
Chillindude13
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick795
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream62
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 26
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 45
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2771
League of Legends
• Nemesis3207
Other Games
• WagamamaTV215
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 57m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 57m
Replay Cast
7h 57m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 57m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
19h 57m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 19h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.