• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:21
CEST 02:21
KST 09:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8047 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 28 2015 18:54 GMT
#758
He says that shit all the time.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 28 2015 18:56 GMT
#759
Also wait for meeee I wanna play but I won't be on until after my guy goes to bed
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 28 2015 19:57 GMT
#779
Lol that's quite a lot of insight into a post comprised of like 4 words
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 28 2015 20:00 GMT
#781
On March 29 2015 04:56 Half the Sky wrote:
sheepity sheep sheep mcsheep


Without explicitly saying so, of course.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 28 2015 20:29 GMT
#789
On March 29 2015 05:25 Hapahauli wrote:
Hello World.

Blow me away Hapa.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 28 2015 20:31 GMT
#790
On March 29 2015 05:25 Holyflare wrote:
stop stealing my reads hts

I mean at the very least it's a fair bit of effort to try and look like you're coming up with independent reads that are the same as all of those already posting in the thread.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 29 2015 00:15 GMT
#945
Hai again guise.
I think there was something I was going to comment on like 10 pages back but I don't want to reread

HF probs town, JAT probs town. Especially 'cause he's being belligerent and numerous.
I think exo vs JAT is probably town on town cause that sort of thing usually is so I'll back of whatever weak bullshit I might have gone and looked at re: exo

Ummm I dunno who's scum really.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 29 2015 00:17 GMT
#948
Oh yeah koshi said something derpy and bad-meta-y so he's probably town too which makes me feel better about defending him earlier
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 29 2015 00:19 GMT
#949
On March 29 2015 09:17 Half the Sky wrote:
VA tends to not do as much as town but tries hard a bit more as scum from what I understand. I'd say a slight town lean for now.

Night kills might be a way to ferret him out - as scum, he tends to be a fan of a "shit up the thread" strategy, so the deaths of people who aren't doing much could potentially be a red flag. I know he mentioned something of the sort in the past.

That's not so true anymore honestly. VA is consistently inconsistent, though I'm usually ok at reading him. This game I'm inclined to think town.

The only thing he is consistently good at is blue/3P sniping as scum and in a game like this that's probably irrelevant. If scum he'll be the last to go down and easily caught by that time so I'm not pushing him any time soon.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 29 2015 01:09 GMT
#975
On March 29 2015 09:31 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 09:19 WaveofShadow wrote:
That's not so true anymore honestly. VA is consistently inconsistent, though I'm usually ok at reading him. This game I'm inclined to think town.

The only thing he is consistently good at is blue/3P sniping as scum and in a game like this that's probably irrelevant. If scum he'll be the last to go down and easily caught by that time so I'm not pushing him any time soon.


Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 09:25 VayneAuthority wrote:
its irrelevant what my meta is anyway in a greymist game, its completely different. I had a massive filter in the last one. There's a lot of setup stuff to talk about and generally more of the stuff im interested in.

I like what WOS has posted on this page though, been a while but it reminds me of his town game


Fair enough. If I should be using other criteria to read VA, then fine.

Seeing as you're (presumably) more experienced, why are you reading him as town then? If not (lack of) volume, then what?

Ehhhh. I don't think I could explain it substantially any more. It used to be that when he tries he's scum and when he doesn't he's town but he mixes it up a lot more these days. It's easier to look at WHEN he tries and when he doesn't now.
I think the timing of his posting makes him likely town in that it was fairly irrelevant for him to have posted when he did. This can change as the game progresses as I've said, but it's more than enough for me to give him a pass.


Koshi it's a shame. Once upon a time I'd entertain your idiotic notions but that was before I stopped having tons of time to play mafia and got mislynched last game for similar terrible meta reasons. I'll simply remind you that nobody in the history of TL mafia has ever meta read me correctly and lynched me for it. It IS nice to see you playing though. I'd rather you post the way you do than give up entirely.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 29 2015 01:10 GMT
#980
Hapa surely you must realize at this point you actually are a very likely candidate for lynch today with the way you've been playing. The fact that you know this and still haven't done anything actually further reinforces those scumpoints people have against you.

I've been patiently waiting for you to blow me away and you haven't.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 29 2015 01:13 GMT
#984
On March 29 2015 10:12 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 10:10 WaveofShadow wrote:
Hapa surely you must realize at this point you actually are a very likely candidate for lynch today with the way you've been playing. The fact that you know this and still haven't done anything actually further reinforces those scumpoints people have against you.

I've been patiently waiting for you to blow me away and you haven't.


Thankfully, I'm not. I'm in Ritoky and VE's townlist.

EZ gaem.

Is that sarcasm?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 29 2015 01:54 GMT
#1035
Well, we wanted Koshi, AND NOW WE HAVE HIM
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 29 2015 01:57 GMT
#1040
kita will come back with a big ol' case against someone at some point.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 29 2015 02:00 GMT
#1045
Aaaaanyway
Who's going adventuring?
I want to 'cause weekly DnD stream has already proven me capable
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 29 2015 02:19 GMT
#1062
On March 29 2015 11:17 Holyflare wrote:
Yeh that's the opposite of any team i think of bar hapa

Haha makes me wonder if the mafia team is afk and Koshi was prepared to afk right along with them, and then eventually got pissed off when no one else stepped up in the qt and now we have this.

But srs he's still probably derptown

HF I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO BED
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 29 2015 02:25 GMT
#1071
On March 29 2015 11:23 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 11:19 WaveofShadow wrote:
On March 29 2015 11:17 Holyflare wrote:
Yeh that's the opposite of any team i think of bar hapa

Haha makes me wonder if the mafia team is afk and Koshi was prepared to afk right along with them, and then eventually got pissed off when no one else stepped up in the qt and now we have this.

But srs he's still probably derptown

HF I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO BED

Mafia. 100% mafia.

100%
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 29 2015 02:33 GMT
#1086
On March 29 2015 11:32 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 11:31 Koshi wrote:
He isn't. But can we agree to kill WoS then?


I guarantee 100% that kitaman is town. 100% dude. Can you not take the fucking hint.

Also wave is town too bro.

Would you say I'm 100% town?
I hear that's a solid number.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 29 2015 02:35 GMT
#1091
On March 29 2015 11:34 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 11:33 WaveofShadow wrote:
On March 29 2015 11:32 Holyflare wrote:
On March 29 2015 11:31 Koshi wrote:
He isn't. But can we agree to kill WoS then?


I guarantee 100% that kitaman is town. 100% dude. Can you not take the fucking hint.

Also wave is town too bro.

Would you say I'm 100% town?
I hear that's a solid number.


Nah i can't do that for you unfortunately.

Awwwww
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 29 2015 02:38 GMT
#1106
On March 29 2015 11:36 Holyflare wrote:
Or you're just terrible and arrogant like usual.

I'll just start referring to him as rayn jr. again I think
If he starts to play for real I'll stop.

twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings90
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O137
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 171
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 978
ZZZero.O 137
Bale 20
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm186
League of Legends
Doublelift4585
Counter-Strike
minikerr13
Other Games
summit1g10596
JimRising 716
C9.Mang0275
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1215
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP103
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 39m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 39m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 39m
Replay Cast
22h 39m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.