• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:55
CEST 17:55
KST 00:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9388 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 29 2015 05:03 GMT
#1406
Hapa SEEMS lynchable... idk.

Hapa why?!
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 29 2015 05:45 GMT
#1410
On March 29 2015 14:39 sicklucker wrote:
No way thats a mafia , mafia interaction with yamato and ve tho

I don't think VE is mafia, so no.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 29 2015 05:48 GMT
#1411
Also, I have yet to explain why I want to lynch you, or to update my read, so it's a bit presumptive to post as you've been.

Hm.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 29 2015 06:18 GMT
#1415
Welp, slam is town, I think.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 29 2015 06:25 GMT
#1420
On March 29 2015 15:21 ritoky wrote:
so I basically didn't read the past 20 pages, did anyone prove themselves town? I have 4 slots left.

me, sl, ls, rsoul, yamato, and hapa are already on the town list

your town list is... unconventional

you're probably town.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 29 2015 06:40 GMT
#1429
On March 29 2015 09:14 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 09:13 Half the Sky wrote:
Chez, to answer your question, there are a few people in this community that go against the current meta of posting more = more likely to be town. Obviously if Kita does jack all the next cycle, then obviously that's cause for concern, but there are people like him, LoneMeow and even Trfel that don't post much but they are still fairly readable with the content they have. Kita's posts as town in his town games have generally been simple and either advancing town agenda directly or showing that he's scumhunting. So the volume isn't there, but the content is.

He's not a crazy case maker, nor is he an Eden or a Marv that spams like crazy trying to converse with everyone. But he's still reading as town based on his content.


this is too much explanation for something that did not require that much. you are not going to make my 10

I remain unconvinced, my friend
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 29 2015 07:15 GMT
#1432
I'd rather HF not get in power

his reads seem... shallow.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 29 2015 18:05 GMT
#1642
On March 30 2015 03:02 justanothertownie wrote:
I have no idea why after his play so far people think they can read HF well enough to make him the warrior. Absolutely no idea. IF we elect him we need to make absolutely sure who he has to lynch. There must not be a range of 2-3 people like he is giving currently because if people are idiots and he is scum he will just lynch whoever is not scum and get away with it.

I sort of agree with this. It's hard because it's you, but I find myself distrustful of HF.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 29 2015 18:19 GMT
#1674
On March 30 2015 03:17 Chezitwo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 03:16 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 03:13 Holyflare wrote:
honestly i'm just going to lynch hapa

anyone that doesn't want to lynch hapa is making this game a total farce because they have NO excuse to town read him at all when he's a town leader that has done absolutely nothing

Not the worst plan I ever heard but I don't trust you not to suddenly change your mind later.

Then you can hold him accountable to it then.

Hapa has been lynched once as town ever, and it's not by playing like this that he has a nice unlynched record.

So you think Hapa is a gold lynch?

Nice to know.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 29 2015 19:10 GMT
#1788
Hapa posted a thing.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 29 2015 19:11 GMT
#1790
On March 30 2015 04:09 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 04:07 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 04:04 ritoky wrote:
I voted for LS since I can't vote for myself, and he is an uncc'd role.

really if you're voting anyone other than me or LS you really need to splain.

Basically everyone is a role in this game. Bad reason.


I think I have played 1 greymist game ever. Would greymist make Jim Gordon (a paragon of good) into an evil cop?

Yes.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 29 2015 19:31 GMT
#1815
I feel as if I'm being ignored.

Meh.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 29 2015 19:40 GMT
#1829
On March 30 2015 04:32 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 04:31 yamato77 wrote:
I feel as if I'm being ignored.

Meh.


well it's hard to talk to you when you don't say anything with any content in it

I filtered a few people but honestly I'm more useful reading bad players than I am at anything else.

Give me direction?
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 29 2015 19:48 GMT
#1839
I'll vote for kita, I trust him a reasonable amount.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 29 2015 19:54 GMT
#1852
On March 30 2015 04:53 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 04:52 Chezitwo wrote:
On March 30 2015 04:51 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Jat, how do you have Trfel and Hapa as possible lynches if Hapa wants to lynch Trfel?

why not?


I am of the impression that scumteams generally don't lynch into themselves without good reason to do so.

Association reads are horrible. Even moreso in this sort of game where there could me mutliple anti-town 3P, etc.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 29 2015 19:59 GMT
#1863
On March 30 2015 04:58 VisceraEyes wrote:
Booooo. This town lacks vision.

This town lacks a lot of things, but roles man, roles.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 29 2015 20:03 GMT
#1871
On March 30 2015 05:02 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 04:50 justanothertownie wrote:
Possible lynches:
Trfel
Damdred
Crossfire
Hapa
BH


The list I gave to HF was Trfel, Damdred, hapa, BH, batsnacks, yamato.

I don't remember why I crossed off xfire, but I do know that I did at one point. Anything to add on this one?


lol nvm what a joker
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 29 2015 20:04 GMT
#1876
On March 30 2015 05:03 VisceraEyes wrote:
Also LAWL at Kita choosing the hardest person in the game to mason with.

Also LAWL at Yamato instantly voting Kita based on his claim.

I fixed that real quick
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 29 2015 20:22 GMT
#1938
I would rather give Hapa more time. He'll hang himself if he's mafia IMO
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 29 2015 20:29 GMT
#1955
On March 30 2015 05:27 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:24 Holyflare wrote:
is this the time for a bh claim? :D


yeah normally I would but my role is like, super sweet and because of what it is, if I claim it in-thread it helps two other roles, one of which is scum and the other of which is town, and boosts the strength of their night actions. I'm not sure it's actually a good idea to claim, though I get the feeling it would proooobably be more useful for town than scum if I did, I'm not sure.

Which makes you... 3P.

Let's avoid this lynch.
Writer@WriterYamato
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem299
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 299
IndyStarCraft 111
Railgan 71
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 55147
Shuttle 4081
Horang2 562
BeSt 554
Larva 273
actioN 270
ggaemo 201
Soma 149
Sexy 138
Mind 131
[ Show more ]
Last 97
Zeus 74
Aegong 73
Dewaltoss 65
hero 59
Killer 50
Sea.KH 50
Hyun 47
ToSsGirL 35
Bale 25
PianO 19
NaDa 17
Rock 15
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5148
qojqva2724
Dendi1578
420jenkins484
Fuzer 150
Counter-Strike
fl0m4045
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1323
Liquid`Hasu1108
MindelVK21
Other Games
singsing1587
FrodaN1061
B2W.Neo950
Beastyqt792
byalli677
Mlord498
ArmadaUGS203
Hui .186
KnowMe142
QueenE82
Mew2King53
Chillindude28
CosmosSc2 27
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick935
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 19
• Reevou 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 54
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4073
League of Legends
• Nemesis3288
Other Games
• WagamamaTV201
• Shiphtur106
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 5m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 5m
Replay Cast
7h 5m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 5m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
19h 5m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 19h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.