• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:07
CEST 22:07
KST 05:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9452 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
March 29 2015 23:27 GMT
#2466
Amusingly, in the end it made justanothertownie Warrior and rsoultin Cleric which was basically my dream scenario.
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
March 29 2015 23:37 GMT
#2478
On March 30 2015 08:29 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 08:27 Sepulchre wrote:
Amusingly, in the end it made justanothertownie Warrior and rsoultin Cleric which was basically my dream scenario.


can you tell me why jat is your ideal warrior when you hadn't really mentioned him at all other than to say he was number 3 in the list and you want him as number 1, even though you only talked about how va was better than rsoul in power??? also never even mentioned me despite you agreeing that the trfel case was really weak, not sure how you formulate any of your reads to be honest

I never said justanothertownie was my ideal Warrior, I just compromise. The point of that part wasn't that I really wanted justanothertownie as the Warrior but rsoultin as the Cleric.

VayneAuthority who had the same town tell as rsoultin is apparantly not very popular. I would have prefered him over basically anybody on the list but I'm just one man.

I don't really know how to put it, but I'm just not feeling you as much. Agreeing or disagreeing with me on things doesn't really factor into that. I don't mind you being elected I'm just feeling a bit better about justanothertownie being town. That's all.
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
March 30 2015 17:04 GMT
#2653
No PMs I feel so unloved. With so many people seemingly uncertain about me I'd have thought I'd be busy answering questions by now.
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
March 30 2015 23:24 GMT
#3076
Hm, might have been wrong on Hapahauli considering Crossfire was mafia.
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
March 30 2015 23:31 GMT
#3091
Did he tell somebody he'd check VayneAuthority?

Because my towntell being wrong would bruise my ego.
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
March 31 2015 12:50 GMT
#3412
No matter who we decide on in the end, we should definitely try our best to all vote for the same person. In case Crossfire99 used his one-shot ability on a townie, but also so that, if he used it on another mafia, we can determine who that was more easily.

Obviously him using it on a mafia is the more likely scenario, but the mindgames might be happening. Using it on a townie with bad reads is a possibility.

It's also well possible he didn't use it, but I'd prefer to minimize bad surprises.
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
March 31 2015 16:09 GMT
#3488
On March 31 2015 21:53 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 21:50 Sepulchre wrote:
No matter who we decide on in the end, we should definitely try our best to all vote for the same person. In case Crossfire99 used his one-shot ability on a townie, but also so that, if he used it on another mafia, we can determine who that was more easily.

Obviously him using it on a mafia is the more likely scenario, but the mindgames might be happening. Using it on a townie with bad reads is a possibility.

It's also well possible he didn't use it, but I'd prefer to minimize bad surprises.

It's ok. I think as soon as that person votes the vote count will show who he is. I don't think it means anything to his alignment.

No it doesn't, which is precisely why I would prefer it to not even be an issue. If every vote is on one guy, we won't have the risk of a free mislynch just happening, maybe on accident. It would be dead people and just more confusion/derail than we need.

I would prefer lynching Hapahauli over VayneAuthority, I still think VayneAuthority is probably town, while the best thing Hapahauli has going for him is Crossfire99 having called him mafia a couple of times. It's not that bad of a best thing to have necessarily, but it's not enough to make me think he's town on its own. And now that we can have very reasonable doubt that the redcheck was on VayneAuthority, there really is no strong reason to lynch him anymore in my mind.


Meh, I have so many questions about the cop triangle thing, and I doubt I'd get any of them answered..
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
March 31 2015 23:21 GMT
#3751
What?
I suppose this is a thing.

Just as a note, VayneAuthority's vote counted double, so did one of the people on VayneAuthority.
Silver lining is that Crossfire99 either didn't use his additional lynch power or if he did then on somebody who didn't vote yet, something less to worry about as well.
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
April 01 2015 21:31 GMT
#4322
On April 02 2015 06:11 Koshi wrote:
Some mafia get stronger by killing town counterparts.

Hm. Could somebody tell me if this is known and confirmed and all those good things?
Because I don't know how you would, seeing as none flipped yet (most likely)
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
April 01 2015 21:35 GMT
#4328
On April 02 2015 06:31 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
Little Birds: Every night you may send your little birds to target a player and recieve damning information. Target player will be hit with 0.5 KP for each investigative check he receives or is a part of. You will be informed how much KP this ability deals each night.

Extensive Disguise: Every day phase, you may PM the host with a rolename and alignment. You will appear as that rolename and alignment for the remainder of the cycle.

A New King on the Throne: Once per game during the night phase, you may target a player. That player's vote the following day is worth X where X equals 1/2 rounded down the number of players. If this causes multiple people to reach a majority or greater, then multiple people will be lynched.



I was thinking about these powers that xfire made up. Don't they seem a bit too.... Tmi ish? Given we have a million cop roles now + the majority vote thing? Looks... Weird? Like who says majority before the lynch is majority unless you KNOW it's getting made into a majority lynch???

Would mafia know about the majority lynch? I would think that information is either public, or fully secret. Everything else would just be biased.
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
April 01 2015 21:55 GMT
#4335
On April 02 2015 06:44 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 06:35 Sepulchre wrote:
On April 02 2015 06:31 Holyflare wrote:
Little Birds: Every night you may send your little birds to target a player and recieve damning information. Target player will be hit with 0.5 KP for each investigative check he receives or is a part of. You will be informed how much KP this ability deals each night.

Extensive Disguise: Every day phase, you may PM the host with a rolename and alignment. You will appear as that rolename and alignment for the remainder of the cycle.

A New King on the Throne: Once per game during the night phase, you may target a player. That player's vote the following day is worth X where X equals 1/2 rounded down the number of players. If this causes multiple people to reach a majority or greater, then multiple people will be lynched.



I was thinking about these powers that xfire made up. Don't they seem a bit too.... Tmi ish? Given we have a million cop roles now + the majority vote thing? Looks... Weird? Like who says majority before the lynch is majority unless you KNOW it's getting made into a majority lynch???

Would mafia know about the majority lynch? I would think that information is either public, or fully secret. Everything else would just be biased.

You haven't said anything in the thread in like almost 48 hours. Where's your head at?

Mostly confused.

If Alakaslam isn't removed in an hour we'll probably have to lynch him tomorrow to avoid further bad surprises.
If Trfel doesn't use his stuff to help out we'll probably have to lynch him the day after so he can't buttsex us either. Throw Damdred onto that pile too.
Gotta hope for some town KP I suppose or the mafia just kill us while we're dealing with third parties. Annoying is an understatement.

My strongest scumread is currently batsnacks, and I don't even know when we could ever get around to that one.
I suppose I'll find out soon enough.
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
April 01 2015 23:09 GMT
#4345
I thought Damdred should have won with LightningStrike dying?
Alakaslam is still here too. Just great.
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
April 02 2015 12:42 GMT
#4502
On April 02 2015 12:26 kitaman27 wrote:
By the way, the Moriarty pool is likely this group of players unless mistakes were made (quite possible). Not sure if anyone narrow this down further.

Sep, yamato, VE, JAT, snarfs plus the 3p claims that aren't verifiable

@snarfs are you opposed to revealing your role? Seems to be a valid discussion topic.

It's good to see my decision to not claim to you validated, I suppose.
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
April 02 2015 12:46 GMT
#4503
Anyway I don't see a way Alakaslam is not the lynch today, he even said he's going to bomb us into oblivion, I'd rather he not get the opportunity to do that. Or the opportunity to contact the mafia team at night.
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
April 03 2015 15:02 GMT
#5127
Catching up now, just mentioning that I did neither target Alakaslam nor did I target LightningStrike last night.
I'll also confirm that Half the Sky told me about the redirection on kitaman27.
Either Damdred is bullshitting, or mafia/3p/Alakaslam have a way to tamper with tracking checks, or something unthinkably crazy happened which is also not impossible I guess.
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
April 03 2015 16:04 GMT
#5152
I suspect my answer is that Damdred has been bullshitting and is currently saying literally anything at all to stay alive.
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
April 03 2015 16:14 GMT
#5157
On April 04 2015 00:42 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 00:02 Sepulchre wrote:
Catching up now, just mentioning that I did neither target Alakaslam nor did I target LightningStrike last night.
I'll also confirm that Half the Sky told me about the redirection on kitaman27.
Either Damdred is bullshitting, or mafia/3p/Alakaslam have a way to tamper with tracking checks, or something unthinkably crazy happened which is also not impossible I guess.


I'd be interested in hearing you opinion on batsnacks, VE and VA..

You have heard my opinion on two of those quite recently. And also not so recently too. I am not sure how this could possibly interest you anymore, and as far as I am concerned neither of these people are relevant to today's lynch.


But in case you just typed this out to be annoying and fingerpoint me for "not having reads" or whatever your intention is, mafia, possibly mafia, town.
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
April 03 2015 16:29 GMT
#5161
On April 04 2015 01:21 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 01:14 Sepulchre wrote:
On April 04 2015 00:42 kitaman27 wrote:
On April 04 2015 00:02 Sepulchre wrote:
Catching up now, just mentioning that I did neither target Alakaslam nor did I target LightningStrike last night.
I'll also confirm that Half the Sky told me about the redirection on kitaman27.
Either Damdred is bullshitting, or mafia/3p/Alakaslam have a way to tamper with tracking checks, or something unthinkably crazy happened which is also not impossible I guess.


I'd be interested in hearing you opinion on batsnacks, VE and VA..

You have heard my opinion on two of those quite recently. And also not so recently too. I am not sure how this could possibly interest you anymore, and as far as I am concerned neither of these people are relevant to today's lynch.

But in case you just typed this out to be annoying and fingerpoint me for "not having reads" or whatever your intention is, mafia, possibly mafia, town.


I did look before I asked and I do not have your opinion on those quite recently....at least to my knowledge. What are you referring to?


I haven't checked because it'd be a pain but I feel like I've told you what I think of batsnacks and VayneAuthority about a million times and I'm not sure how it became "interesting" just because VisceraEyes is in there too, a person that's not going to be lynched today because I doubt anybody has something solid enough on him to justify lynching him even over a policy lynch of Damdred. I sure don't.

So unless you're going to claim a red check on him I find him extraordinarily irrelevant right now.
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
April 03 2015 22:20 GMT
#5411
Oh yeah I forgot to vote Damdred apparantly after Alakaslam died. Doing that real quick.
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
April 04 2015 21:14 GMT
#5594
You can't, it doesn't work like that. You'll see.
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O95
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason173
BRAT_OK 56
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15310
Artosis 837
Mini 237
ZZZero.O 95
Mind 76
Hyun 38
Bale 25
NaDa 23
Dota 2
qojqva2693
420jenkins556
League of Legends
Doublelift1893
JimRising 18
Counter-Strike
Fnx 602
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6120
Khaldor1242
Liquid`Hasu1054
Other Games
summit1g6416
FrodaN2278
B2W.Neo773
byalli331
ToD208
Railgan38
KnowMe6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1319
BasetradeTV265
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
StarCraft 2
angryscii 35
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 42
• Adnapsc2 38
• Reevou 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• Hupsaiya 0
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki19
• FirePhoenix11
• FT.aCt)Sony2
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie726
• Shiphtur250
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2h 53m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 53m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
14h 53m
Monday Night Weeklies
19h 53m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 14h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.