• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:58
CEST 04:58
KST 11:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7850 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 Next All
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 01 2015 02:37 GMT
#3974
On April 01 2015 11:34 Keirathi wrote:
Sorry WoS, I'm not trying to be an ass.

This game is just frustrating and that shot was frustrating and blah.

I know buddy.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 01 2015 03:03 GMT
#3978
Ugh.
I want to do something else but Slam is making shit real difficult for me.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 01 2015 04:19 GMT
#3997
So Slam has given me some sort of ultimatum and plans on killing me whether or not I help him kill someone else.
I have declined to do so.

IT WAS A PLEASURE LADIES AND GENTS.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 01 2015 04:31 GMT
#4000
Yeah but I don't know any more than you do who you want dead, nor do I trust you that said person you want dead isn't somebody more useful than me.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 01 2015 05:05 GMT
#4003
On April 01 2015 13:58 Alakaslam wrote:
If wos is right this is me

[image loading]

I dunno dude, I'm rarely right about things it seems.
I just hope I'm right about this.
:D
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 01 2015 14:20 GMT
#4030
Lol jat
It would explain a bunch, yes?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 01 2015 14:25 GMT
#4032
Didn't she say she was going to full claim a while ago?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 01 2015 14:28 GMT
#4035
Also I've been getting this niggling feeling that HF is scum.
Hes a big fan of doing something that gives him a free pass for an entire game (in this case claiming 3P survivor) and I've seen it work before. I forget which game it was but once he bussed a teammate super early and put in mediocre contribution the rest of the game. Problem was there were always better targets.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 01 2015 16:09 GMT
#4096
Well at least it's comforting to know im not the only one who's super shit at this game.

Join me in shit town, koshi.

Like I can honestly say the most infuriating thing is with both koshi and rayn I've been through this before, both always cry and scream about how sure they are that I'm 100% scum, they're ALWAYS wrong, and then they don't learn from their mistakes because they continuously do it.

It's like fucking groundhog day where I'm bill Murray and I'm trying to kill myself but I can't so it's just endless torture. I don't even care about being called scum, it's just THEY DON'T FUCKING LEARN.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 01 2015 16:10 GMT
#4097
On April 02 2015 01:07 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 01:03 kitaman27 wrote:
On April 02 2015 00:49 Koshi wrote:
On April 02 2015 00:46 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 02 2015 00:42 Koshi wrote:
JAT. I need you for a sec.

Do you know WoS is mafia?

No. He could be but I don't know he is mafia. Why?

Well. It is night and I could die but I can not hardtry. Just know that I am sure. Like... The true Koshi sure. Which isn't a 100% thing but I am just sure. I know it in my hearth he is mafia.

Here is the tldr version.

WoS:

1) reads
yamato read was horrible. I think it might be mafia lazyness, a bit too quickly answered.
VA read was wrong. I do not believe a townie makes such a read, such a construction.
Hapa read was a slip imo. Hapa too easy to read when he starts posting.

2) emotionless
WoS is a whiny bitch when he is town. This is pure meta but I know I am right. After 100 hours into a thread it mostly shows.

3) disconnected
His posts are disconnected from the thread. WoS is more a in the thread guy. I made the argument D1 already with WoS and kita.


If he holds a kp role, do you think it makes sense that he reached out to other players about the use of that role?

I mean sure he would gain town cred, while still shooting town.....but if I were mafia I'd probably just take the anonymous day vig.

Unless his role works something like he can suggest a vig shot to a town player and then that town player chooses whether or not to carry out the shot.....so like a mafia kp that can only be cashed in on by manipulating town.

That's also what I was wondering thinking about him.

This is actually how. Slams role seems to work, btw
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 01 2015 16:13 GMT
#4101
Lol yamato that association read may even be worse than koshis shitposting

Whatever happened to your 'offer' bro?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 01 2015 16:16 GMT
#4108
On April 02 2015 01:13 Snarfs wrote:
Well I think one of wave/yamato is scum at this point. They read each other very well when both town last game.

And this is why I think yamato could be scum, but I am having trouble with it.

He approached me last night with some sort of odd offer.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 01 2015 16:18 GMT
#4115
I mean listen.
There are some sort of shennanies going on with me and slam tonight. If he's telling the truth ill probably die and then you can have all the answers you need about me. I'm just trying to be useful in the meantime.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 01 2015 16:20 GMT
#4120
Considering I haven't trusted kita with anything this game, and likely other people can confirm, the read is prooty bad, but whatevs.

twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 01 2015 16:31 GMT
#4132
Lol.
I think I just figured out who/what slam wants.
Where you at slam?

twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 01 2015 17:24 GMT
#4170
On April 02 2015 02:18 Holyflare wrote:
Trfel is probably working with mafia right now. Damdred is lying about items and not playing. Wave shot hapa who is confirmed to give us a double lynch and he didn't discuss it in thread at all and this was at the point where we only just started really getting to the bottom of it and complains about pm's but only kept his talk to pm's. I have absolutely no reason to trust kita who is just trying to learn everyone's roles and not finding mafia and kept trying to discredit me the entire game for no reason. He also didn't like a sicklucker lynch even though the towny players saw the meta and it was pretty convincing and that dude flipped town.


Probably at least mafia in the above. Exo/rsoul is a bit dodgy tbh but I'm not sure if it's dodgy enough to not be a silly mistake (+rsoul town read slam so no reason to out he had power). Slam probably just 3p and va seems cool but I'm not sure about him.

Hey don't get me wrong I'd love to be discussing shit in the thread but that's just how this stupid game has played out.
I'm dead anyway so I don't think it matters.
At this point at least one of the claimed 3Ps must be lying and I personally thing that's where we need to go. Even if kita is somehow scum that plan seems to check out and helps us eliminate from the pool.

Not a big fan of Yamato or Rsoultin either atm but I'm waffly on both. I don't THINK VA is scum. Exo is town.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 01 2015 17:50 GMT
#4181
On April 02 2015 02:41 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 02:40 rsoultin wrote:
On April 02 2015 02:18 Holyflare wrote:
Trfel is probably working with mafia right now. Damdred is lying about items and not playing. Wave shot hapa who is confirmed to give us a double lynch and he didn't discuss it in thread at all and this was at the point where we only just started really getting to the bottom of it and complains about pm's but only kept his talk to pm's. I have absolutely no reason to trust kita who is just trying to learn everyone's roles and not finding mafia and kept trying to discredit me the entire game for no reason. He also didn't like a sicklucker lynch even though the towny players saw the meta and it was pretty convincing and that dude flipped town.


Probably at least mafia in the above. Exo/rsoul is a bit dodgy tbh but I'm not sure if it's dodgy enough to not be a silly mistake (+rsoul town read slam so no reason to out he had power). Slam probably just 3p and va seems cool but I'm not sure about him.


wait how was hapa confirmed holyflare?

and you were one of the main people pushing VA...what changed?


because if wave is mafia then he knows hapa isn't lying so it's a good shot to push......? i pushed va because of marv but so much bussing so it's redundant

Oh mother fuck I deleted my post. I hate phone posting g

Wat
I didn't push any shot at all.

If you think it was somehow a better play for me as scum to announce to everyone and their mother that I want to shoot someone and ask them just for the town cred when I could have just done it anonymously, I don't know what to tell you.

Like that's just super shit scum play especially since I wasn't in any danger of being lynched anytime soon anyway.

Not to mention I removed a potential next day mislynch from the pool if I'm scum.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 01 2015 17:52 GMT
#4184
On April 02 2015 02:46 Holyflare wrote:
because wave has 0 town credit and wanted to look like he was doing something obviously

Yeah sorry HF, you're wrong. If I'm scum I don't beg people for town cred, I earn that shit and I certainly don't fucking blow a free shot and risk myself for it.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 01 2015 17:53 GMT
#4185
On April 02 2015 02:51 LightningStrike wrote:
So we lynch WoS next day phase correct?

Sit tha FUCK down.

Sorry I'm just kinda feelin it right now.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 01 2015 18:02 GMT
#4203
Apparently there were a few people who want damdred dead too.

What is the name of damdred's role? Or do we know this?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 215
ProTech126
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 187
Terrorterran 17
Bale 15
Noble 4
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm218
League of Legends
Doublelift6151
JimRising 786
Counter-Strike
taco 318
Other Games
summit1g12039
C9.Mang0375
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1232
BasetradeTV165
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream45
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo291
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 2m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
8h 2m
Monday Night Weeklies
13h 2m
Replay Cast
20h 2m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 8h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 21h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.