• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:41
CEST 16:41
KST 23:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7164 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 Next All
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 02 2015 18:40 GMT
#4657
On April 03 2015 03:39 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 03:38 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:37 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:36 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:33 justanothertownie wrote:
SLAM PLEASE CONFIRM YOU ARE LEAVING THE GAME ONCE WE LYNCH VA.

Yes I will die to my own KP wtf

I thought you would die in the night? If we lynch him you would have won by then, no?

How? What, is he knight agyros or whatever?

He is a planeswalker that if he didn't lie has not used his ultimate.

Feel free to kill him but 2 need to die.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 02 2015 18:41 GMT
#4659
On April 03 2015 03:39 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 03:37 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:36 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:33 justanothertownie wrote:
SLAM PLEASE CONFIRM YOU ARE LEAVING THE GAME ONCE WE LYNCH VA.

Yes I will die to my own KP wtf

I thought you would die in the night? If we lynch him you would have won by then, no?

And, I die down to the the hour I submitted- I may randomly pass before the lynch even happens for all I know.

I stated my wincons, I did not state my abilities and their drawbacks.

EBWOP
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 02 2015 18:44 GMT
#4663
On April 03 2015 03:41 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 03:39 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:37 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:36 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:33 justanothertownie wrote:
SLAM PLEASE CONFIRM YOU ARE LEAVING THE GAME ONCE WE LYNCH VA.

Yes I will die to my own KP wtf

I thought you would die in the night? If we lynch him you would have won by then, no?

And, I die down the the hour I submitted- I may randomly pass before the lynch even happens for all I know.

I stated my wincons, I did not state my abilities and their drawbacks.

Suppose the following situation.
Vayne, a planeswalker without ultimate dies while you are still alive. Will you leave the game y/n?
I want you to answer this question.

No. He is only one Planeswalkers.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 02 2015 18:45 GMT
#4668
Hapahauli was jace the mind sculptor. This sounds like some kind of sorcerer, specifically a neuromancer?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 02 2015 18:46 GMT
#4669
On April 03 2015 03:42 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 03:40 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:39 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:38 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:37 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:36 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:33 justanothertownie wrote:
SLAM PLEASE CONFIRM YOU ARE LEAVING THE GAME ONCE WE LYNCH VA.

Yes I will die to my own KP wtf

I thought you would die in the night? If we lynch him you would have won by then, no?

How? What, is he knight agyros or whatever?

He is a planeswalker that if he didn't lie has not used his ultimate.

Feel free to kill him but 2 need to die.


One already died. Hapa (Jace, the Mindseer or whatever) was a planeswalker.

Derp

Ok then, yes I will not only exit but exit with honors
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 02 2015 18:49 GMT
#4681
Meh I have never really been one for card games.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 02 2015 18:56 GMT
#4686
On April 03 2015 03:48 justanothertownie wrote:
You can thank me later slam.

Right now works, I get told ya' so victory, which is ironic on so many levels

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 02 2015 19:16 GMT
#4710
On April 03 2015 04:06 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 04:02 justanothertownie wrote:
Which according to his role should not be the case.


According to the database we're in deep shit.

Aperture 1 - 20x town, 1x 3p, 10x mafia
Aperture 2 - 19x town, 4x 3p, 8x mafia
Aperture 3 - I can't tell but there's a link if anyone can figure out the numbers
http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/328392-aperture-mafia-part-3

Basically if history is of any indication we have 19 players left, soon to be 18....um we are in serious trouble.

Aperture 2 pt. 2
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 02 2015 19:17 GMT
#4713
What is your wincon Dandre's?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 02 2015 19:18 GMT
#4715
Damdred Dandre's sanders dander Dandre's
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 02 2015 19:22 GMT
#4726
On April 03 2015 04:18 Damdred wrote:
I have to eliminate Moriaty if I accept this last mission. Slam do you know who he is?

Is strongbad a good guy or bad guy in the series?

I don't, I think I was your first contract though
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 02 2015 19:24 GMT
#4728
On April 03 2015 04:20 Damdred wrote:
I know I was stealth'd on Slam last night somehow

Yup.

Your goal was killing me. You observed me killing WoS
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 02 2015 19:27 GMT
#4733

GreYMisT the win is too stronk
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 02 2015 19:30 GMT
#4738
I dunno where this is from but this has a lot to do with my role

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 02 2015 19:31 GMT
#4739
On April 03 2015 04:30 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 04:29 Half the Sky wrote:
Slam, wtf?

He probably clicked on "the story so far"

That's exactly what I did
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 02 2015 19:32 GMT
#4741
Oh, an ability? Nvm then
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 02 2015 19:33 GMT
#4744
On April 03 2015 04:33 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 04:31 Damdred wrote:
Stealth means I get to watch the target and see who visits them. I was originally locked onto LS.

And what did slam do?

I shot WoS and got Raynpelikoneet as an item. He is a bomb.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 02 2015 19:36 GMT
#4748
I didn't use that ability.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 02 2015 19:37 GMT
#4752
On April 03 2015 04:35 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 04:20 Damdred wrote:
I know I was stealth'd on Slam last night somehow

What does "stealthing" do?

Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 04:24 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 03 2015 04:20 Damdred wrote:
I know I was stealth'd on Slam last night somehow

Yup.

Your goal was killing me. You observed me killing WoS


That reminds me. Why ID* you kill WoS? How does that fit with your claimed win-cons?

Also, why do you think his goal was killing you? Wasn't his first contract to kill LS? And now his contract is to kill moriarty? Are you moriarty?

I thought WoS was Lavos, or possibly one of the party.

Killing a chrono trigger character would fulfill my wincon all right
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 02 2015 19:39 GMT
#4755
On April 03 2015 04:36 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 04:35 Keirathi wrote:
On April 03 2015 04:20 Damdred wrote:
I know I was stealth'd on Slam last night somehow

What does "stealthing" do?

On April 03 2015 04:24 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 03 2015 04:20 Damdred wrote:
I know I was stealth'd on Slam last night somehow

Yup.

Your goal was killing me. You observed me killing WoS


That reminds me. Why ID* you kill WoS? How does that fit with your claimed win-cons?

Also, why do you think his goal was killing you? Wasn't his first contract to kill LS? And now his contract is to kill moriarty? Are you moriarty?

Slam cannot possibly be moriarty. Impossible. Apparently slam killed WoS because he wouldn't help him.

I was pissed at town for that.

WoS could have saved himself. He said, "would lord argyle work" and I tl searched lord argyle and he is some darks souls character and BOOM- said "show me who is lord argyle and you are spared" and he said nothing so I was like "whoops he is possibly lord argyle? Lol! He will probably get a protect..."

Instead

He just let himself die
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1490
WardiTV983
OGKoka 299
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 299
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 7766
Bisu 1890
Shuttle 978
Horang2 784
Larva 515
Stork 483
EffOrt 397
BeSt 373
actioN 268
Mini 246
[ Show more ]
Light 150
Mind 124
hero 118
Rush 105
910 96
Zeus 89
Snow 77
Mong 70
Barracks 68
Sea.KH 60
Shinee 59
Yoon 46
sorry 42
JYJ 41
ToSsGirL 37
Killer 29
Bale 26
Sexy 24
Shine 19
HiyA 19
soO 19
Aegong 18
zelot 17
Sacsri 14
scan(afreeca) 13
Free 10
Terrorterran 10
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5199
qojqva2522
Dendi1047
febbydoto34
Counter-Strike
fl0m3294
Fnx 510
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko457
Other Games
singsing2878
hiko1012
B2W.Neo870
TKL 489
Livibee409
XBOCT270
Hui .219
Liquid`VortiX201
XaKoH 156
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 21
• mYiSmile110
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 34
• iopq 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3110
• Jankos2221
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
1h 20m
Replay Cast
8h 20m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 20m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
20h 20m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.