• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:28
CEST 06:28
KST 13:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7827 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 Next All
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 01 2015 00:10 GMT
#3795
kk
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 01 2015 00:21 GMT
#3815
Slam you'd better talk to me soon.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 01 2015 00:25 GMT
#3821
We probably have half a billion of them in PM land
Fuck PM land
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 01 2015 00:26 GMT
#3822
On April 01 2015 09:25 VayneAuthority wrote:
its actually a pretty clever plan, were going to waste 2 complete days lynching some one that isnt even mafia and then the game will probably be over by then. Some one just shoot me so people actually start scumhunting again because this is pathetic.

Well apparently we were going to lynch a game concept at one point too. Is that better or worse than lynching you?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 01 2015 00:30 GMT
#3827
Also I'm very willing to admit my townread of you VA was wrong since rarely do scum think enough of framing someone. The day was shortened basically to save you.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 01 2015 00:37 GMT
#3831
On April 01 2015 09:32 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2015 09:30 WaveofShadow wrote:
Also I'm very willing to admit my townread of you VA was wrong since rarely do scum think enough of framing someone. The day was shortened basically to save you.


dude are you even paying attention, THERE WAS NO RED CHECK ON ME, its more people just following marv's read. this is why this game is boring as shit, no one even knows whats going on in the game, sigh.

I mean you do have a point there (regarding nobody knowing what's going on) but the point is regardless of the check do you disagree that you were likely to die?
It's the perfect reason to use a power like that even if you were scum and caught for the 'wrong reason.'

I think in the end it's just going to amount to us KP to thin out the herd.
And I'm hoping I can get my hands on some.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 01 2015 00:38 GMT
#3834
Answer this rsoultin:
You knew about Xfire?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 01 2015 01:13 GMT
#3850
Especially based on what you told me, Slam.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 01 2015 01:22 GMT
#3853
On April 01 2015 10:20 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2015 09:38 WaveofShadow wrote:
Answer this rsoultin:
You knew about Xfire?


yes i did

And did you learn anything useful by withholding this knowledge?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 01 2015 01:34 GMT
#3876
On April 01 2015 10:34 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2015 10:32 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 01 2015 10:07 Blazinghand wrote:
so, SLAM, what you're sayign is I fuckin' called it and you're a 3p victory con guy who wins if we lynch GLADOS, and to punish us for not lynching glados you're not letting us lynch scum?

No lol, only half.

I actually did it by accident when the GLaDOS train was getting steam. I realized if we lynched glados, I would only get a nominal victory. I want to go for the bamcis mission accomplished ness

You are getting lynched if you are alive tomorrow. I hope you know that.

Unless you make yourself available in ways we have discussed.

Hell maybe even then lol
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 01 2015 01:35 GMT
#3878
On April 01 2015 10:35 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2015 10:34 rsoultin wrote:
On April 01 2015 10:33 Holyflare wrote:
i dont get it why was rsoul ineligible?


it's the role mechanic? i'll let ExO explain it but basically i wasn't in the right spot lol >< it's not that me as a player is ineligible

Ah, this shit. Ok.

My legacy carries on
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 01 2015 01:47 GMT
#3896
THIS IS WHY PMS ARE FUCKING STUPID
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 01 2015 01:50 GMT
#3904
On April 01 2015 10:48 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2015 10:47 WaveofShadow wrote:
THIS IS WHY PMS ARE FUCKING STUPID


Says the guy who nuked hapa because of pm's instead of talking about it

I attempted to talk about it, people didn't bite. I didn't want to lose the opportunity so I talked with SOME people about it and used it in the best way I could.

The alternative was YOLOing it completely where I probably would have made things worse.
At the very least Hapa wasn't playing anyway it seemed and was a huge question mark. (Though I feel bad for doing it)
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 01 2015 01:51 GMT
#3908
On April 01 2015 10:50 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2015 10:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 01 2015 10:38 rsoultin wrote:
we are being open?

exo accidentally gave something meant for me to slam...i have no clue why slam thought it was a good idea to use it

what else are you confused about?

Because he is obviously not town even though there are people who were going ham at me for not trusting him earlier. Not giving names.

No, no bullshit sson. I WAS townsiding hard but you and kita would not work with me and wos didn't use the ability we had at all.

No, actually if people had listened to those hams, maybe I'd be a credit to the town instead.

Indeed I am still trying, DESPITE being screwed enough to have to do

Well

To think I had to do this. If I changed my story too much, y'all woulda lynched me for being scum.

Anyway.

My honest reads are Koshi being scum, kita/JAT/rsoultin/Blazinghand/VE/Keir all indisputably town.

Plus, btw, I did the towniest thing: I saved BH ass. I didn't have to risk that you know, but I did because I townread him.

As for the scum, guys believe me, I have helped you out- admit it!

If you NK me you waste a shot, for what- being vindictive?
Whereas I'll be gone at the end of the night as it is. It's like extra KP. Be happy.

Anyway, will keep things posted.

You TOLD me not to use it, bro.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 01 2015 01:58 GMT
#3917
On April 01 2015 10:55 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2015 10:51 WaveofShadow wrote:
On April 01 2015 10:50 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 01 2015 10:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 01 2015 10:38 rsoultin wrote:
we are being open?

exo accidentally gave something meant for me to slam...i have no clue why slam thought it was a good idea to use it

what else are you confused about?

Because he is obviously not town even though there are people who were going ham at me for not trusting him earlier. Not giving names.

No, no bullshit sson. I WAS townsiding hard but you and kita would not work with me and wos didn't use the ability we had at all.

No, actually if people had listened to those hams, maybe I'd be a credit to the town instead.

Indeed I am still trying, DESPITE being screwed enough to have to do

Well

To think I had to do this. If I changed my story too much, y'all woulda lynched me for being scum.

Anyway.

My honest reads are Koshi being scum, kita/JAT/rsoultin/Blazinghand/VE/Keir all indisputably town.

Plus, btw, I did the towniest thing: I saved BH ass. I didn't have to risk that you know, but I did because I townread him.

As for the scum, guys believe me, I have helped you out- admit it!

If you NK me you waste a shot, for what- being vindictive?
Whereas I'll be gone at the end of the night as it is. It's like extra KP. Be happy.

Anyway, will keep things posted.

You TOLD me not to use it, bro.

I know! And if I was actually town with that ability, can you expect me to feel otherwise? I had to hope you would say "no, strong read on (player), shoot him I will try to get you mediced" and be right; of you shot town I would have been in really deep trouble.

So I figured, gotta lynch GLaDOS

Then, I noticed something else and decided to release the (redacted) qtpie spirit

By the way, love the name, (redacted)

If you were town with that ability you could very easily have proven yourself town. You don't see people jumping on my ass for fucking up a vig, do you? (in b4 koshi)

Like one of the main reasons I didn't take the extra KP is because of how you presented that shit to me. It was basically impossible to trust you even though I read you town.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 01 2015 02:01 GMT
#3923
But then if your item went where it was 'supposed' to, that means the shenannies with item loss last night was specifically targeted rather than being some sort of mass swap too.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 01 2015 02:03 GMT
#3928
On April 01 2015 11:01 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2015 10:58 WaveofShadow wrote:
On April 01 2015 10:55 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 01 2015 10:51 WaveofShadow wrote:
On April 01 2015 10:50 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 01 2015 10:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 01 2015 10:38 rsoultin wrote:
we are being open?

exo accidentally gave something meant for me to slam...i have no clue why slam thought it was a good idea to use it

what else are you confused about?

Because he is obviously not town even though there are people who were going ham at me for not trusting him earlier. Not giving names.

No, no bullshit sson. I WAS townsiding hard but you and kita would not work with me and wos didn't use the ability we had at all.

No, actually if people had listened to those hams, maybe I'd be a credit to the town instead.

Indeed I am still trying, DESPITE being screwed enough to have to do

Well

To think I had to do this. If I changed my story too much, y'all woulda lynched me for being scum.

Anyway.

My honest reads are Koshi being scum, kita/JAT/rsoultin/Blazinghand/VE/Keir all indisputably town.

Plus, btw, I did the towniest thing: I saved BH ass. I didn't have to risk that you know, but I did because I townread him.

As for the scum, guys believe me, I have helped you out- admit it!

If you NK me you waste a shot, for what- being vindictive?
Whereas I'll be gone at the end of the night as it is. It's like extra KP. Be happy.

Anyway, will keep things posted.

You TOLD me not to use it, bro.

I know! And if I was actually town with that ability, can you expect me to feel otherwise? I had to hope you would say "no, strong read on (player), shoot him I will try to get you mediced" and be right; of you shot town I would have been in really deep trouble.

So I figured, gotta lynch GLaDOS

Then, I noticed something else and decided to release the (redacted) qtpie spirit

By the way, love the name, (redacted)

If you were town with that ability you could very easily have proven yourself town. You don't see people jumping on my ass for fucking up a vig, do you? (in b4 koshi)

Like one of the main reasons I didn't take the extra KP is because of how you presented that shit to me. It was basically impossible to trust you even though I read you town.

Well see, but then I also would have to convince people to medic me, twice as much as if I just took a shot myself.

No you wouldn't. I'd gladly sac myself with an ability like that if it meant hitting scum. A one for one trade is favourable to town most often. Especially since it means people leave you alone after that because you're dead anyway.

But none of this matters really.
CAN we still use your ability slam?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 01 2015 02:15 GMT
#3944
On April 01 2015 11:13 VayneAuthority wrote:
Holyflare if you want to talk then PM me and ill give you my role at full disclosure regardless of your alignment, im bored and the JAT clown circus bores me even more.

I thought kita had a brain but apparently he is brainwashed too

What about me?
Could have shot you but I decided on hapa instead
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 01 2015 02:28 GMT
#3962
On April 01 2015 11:16 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2015 11:15 WaveofShadow wrote:
On April 01 2015 11:13 VayneAuthority wrote:
Holyflare if you want to talk then PM me and ill give you my role at full disclosure regardless of your alignment, im bored and the JAT clown circus bores me even more.

I thought kita had a brain but apparently he is brainwashed too

What about me?
Could have shot you but I decided on hapa instead


isnt that a bit of a cop out shot lol? sounds like something you would do from our les mafia QT, a pussy shot as mafia. meh. ill talk limitedly with you if you want

inorite
I REALLY wanted to be YOLO town hero but I'm just not that good unfortunately so I consulted the powers that be first.

I think I crumbed it somewhere too but I forget where.
Oh well.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 01 2015 02:33 GMT
#3970
On April 01 2015 11:29 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2015 11:28 WaveofShadow wrote:
On April 01 2015 11:16 VayneAuthority wrote:
On April 01 2015 11:15 WaveofShadow wrote:
On April 01 2015 11:13 VayneAuthority wrote:
Holyflare if you want to talk then PM me and ill give you my role at full disclosure regardless of your alignment, im bored and the JAT clown circus bores me even more.

I thought kita had a brain but apparently he is brainwashed too

What about me?
Could have shot you but I decided on hapa instead


isnt that a bit of a cop out shot lol? sounds like something you would do from our les mafia QT, a pussy shot as mafia. meh. ill talk limitedly with you if you want

inorite
I REALLY wanted to be YOLO town hero but I'm just not that good unfortunately so I consulted the powers that be first.

I think I crumbed it somewhere too but I forget where.
Oh well.

Why didn't you talk to me since I was the person saying Hapa probably wasn't scum?

I think I actually meant to Keir, but it is very hard to keep up with PMs/thread at work, and I needed to use my ability quickly.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 239
NeuroSwarm 182
ProTech131
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19582
Dewaltoss 168
Bale 54
Terrorterran 19
Noble 8
Icarus 5
League of Legends
JimRising 822
Counter-Strike
taco 260
Other Games
summit1g11606
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1309
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream45
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 20
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota295
League of Legends
• Lourlo1198
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 32m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
6h 32m
Monday Night Weeklies
11h 32m
Replay Cast
18h 32m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 6h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 19h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.