• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:20
CEST 14:20
KST 21:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0 Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8801 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 Next All
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 02 2015 08:31 GMT
#4494
Or Argyros or whatever

The dark souls dude
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 02 2015 08:33 GMT
#4495
Or you can kill the Planeswalkers! I don't like the Planeswalkers unless they save my ass which they can't because they are powering up their ultimates

Oh

And time traveling who are you dude? Action on me it will be funny
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 02 2015 08:33 GMT
#4496
Time traveling perfectionist! That's who.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 02 2015 08:35 GMT
#4497
Man I am doing this very poorly.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 02 2015 08:44 GMT
#4498
[image loading]
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 02 2015 15:24 GMT
#4505
Soooooooo.......?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 02 2015 17:42 GMT
#4591
On April 03 2015 00:33 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 17:29 Alakaslam wrote:
Now time to side with the beast in hopes he won't kill me

I know I h8 u all right now

But

U save me

And I may have to townsided to wincon for period

So

I am gonna get hit with 2KP

You save me and I can rain rayn shit on whoever you want me to

Because really, can I actually use it for scum? lol XD

I don't thin any faction would waste some kind of protection on you slam. You fucked over town and I bet scum does not want you in the game either.

You haven't played paladin's quest
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 02 2015 17:47 GMT
#4595
On April 03 2015 01:59 Blazinghand wrote:
I'm from the government and I'm here to help

so what are we thinking today guys? any reason to not lynch VA?

Hi there

I happen to be a more sure fire lynch frankly. I am so moody about my 90% guaranteed loss, due to my rampant incompetence (my wincon is seriously not hard) I will probably bomb town, and so it's in your best interests to lynch me.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 02 2015 18:14 GMT
#4613
On April 03 2015 02:49 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 02:47 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 03 2015 01:59 Blazinghand wrote:
I'm from the government and I'm here to help

so what are we thinking today guys? any reason to not lynch VA?

Hi there

I happen to be a more sure fire lynch frankly. I am so moody about my 90% guaranteed loss, due to my rampant incompetence (my wincon is seriously not hard) I will probably bomb town, and so it's in your best interests to lynch me.


what exactly is your wincon Slam

I have like 5! Again, my role is not hard.

Any two of the following:
Elect Rsoultin (mr underwood): check
Kill a role from a former GreYMisT game role: failed
Lynch GLaDOS: unlikely
Steal three items: decided that was unlikely and wanted to townside
Frame someone the night they were checked: wanted to townside
Be acted on by the time-traveling perfectionist: Beyond my control
Two Planeswalkers die before performing their ultimates: Beyond my control
Survive my NK ability: had to townside to be possible
That's off the top of my head; didn't have time to check my pm
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 02 2015 18:15 GMT
#4615
On April 03 2015 02:52 VayneAuthority wrote:
slam's wincon is to kill all town and win with mafia.

Darn nearly, yes
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 02 2015 18:18 GMT
#4617
Oh and cleric-rogue-warrior must die or reverse order

And if number of all factions is equal
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 02 2015 18:18 GMT
#4618
On April 03 2015 03:17 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 03:14 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 03 2015 02:49 Blazinghand wrote:
On April 03 2015 02:47 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 03 2015 01:59 Blazinghand wrote:
I'm from the government and I'm here to help

so what are we thinking today guys? any reason to not lynch VA?

Hi there

I happen to be a more sure fire lynch frankly. I am so moody about my 90% guaranteed loss, due to my rampant incompetence (my wincon is seriously not hard) I will probably bomb town, and so it's in your best interests to lynch me.


what exactly is your wincon Slam

I have like 5! Again, my role is not hard.

Any two of the following:
Elect Rsoultin (mr underwood): check
Kill a role from a former GreYMisT game role: failed
Lynch GLaDOS: unlikely
Steal three items: decided that was unlikely and wanted to townside
Frame someone the night they were checked: wanted to townside
Be acted on by the time-traveling perfectionist: Beyond my control
Two Planeswalkers die before performing their ultimates: Beyond my control
Survive my NK ability: had to townside to be possible
That's off the top of my head; didn't have time to check my pm

Dude, if you had told me those before and aren't lying we could have EASILY worked something out. Theoretically we still could.

I would have been shot by scum.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 02 2015 18:19 GMT
#4622
Or lynched for being 3P with KP. I was lynched for being survivor once, I know how to be 3P. It is never as easy as it looks.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 02 2015 18:21 GMT
#4625
On April 03 2015 03:19 justanothertownie wrote:
If you are what you are claiming losing is entirely your own fault for not being cooperative slam. I also have not a single clue why you thought shortening the day would help you achieve any of those win cons.

I didn't want GLaDOS to get lynched because I thought WoS was Lavos.

I would have achieved 3 wincons and earned special recognition.

Save was something else entirely.

And yes it's my fault for playing poorly.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 02 2015 18:22 GMT
#4627
On April 03 2015 03:19 Blazinghand wrote:
wait slam when you win do you exit the game or does the game end

I exit the game.

I cannot win since my KP ability kills me tonight with 2KP.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 02 2015 18:23 GMT
#4630
On April 03 2015 03:21 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 03:19 Alakaslam wrote:
Or lynched for being 3P with KP. I was lynched for being survivor once, I know how to be 3P. It is never as easy as it looks.

Dude, did you read catastrophe/played in it? I was outed as antitown 3p on day2 and survived until the end of the game. And I did not have multiple easy wincons like you.

Yes I know "you played poorly slam"

I GET it, shut the hell up.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 02 2015 18:34 GMT
#4644
On April 03 2015 03:22 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 03:14 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 03 2015 02:49 Blazinghand wrote:
On April 03 2015 02:47 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 03 2015 01:59 Blazinghand wrote:
I'm from the government and I'm here to help

so what are we thinking today guys? any reason to not lynch VA?

Hi there

I happen to be a more sure fire lynch frankly. I am so moody about my 90% guaranteed loss, due to my rampant incompetence (my wincon is seriously not hard) I will probably bomb town, and so it's in your best interests to lynch me.


what exactly is your wincon Slam

I have like 5! Again, my role is not hard.

Any two of the following:
Elect Rsoultin (mr underwood): check
Kill a role from a former GreYMisT game role: failed
Lynch GLaDOS: unlikely
Steal three items: decided that was unlikely and wanted to townside
Frame someone the night they were checked: wanted to townside
Be acted on by the time-traveling perfectionist: Beyond my control
Two Planeswalkers die before performing their ultimates: Beyond my control
Survive my NK ability: had to townside to be possible
That's off the top of my head; didn't have time to check my pm


So where exactly does "ending the day in a no-lynch" fit among those considering your desire to "townside"?

I realized lynching GLaDOS only fulfilled 2 and it was gaining traction and I panicked.

I also thought Koshi the QTpie would be announced and thought that was absolutely hilarious and awesome
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 02 2015 18:36 GMT
#4646
On April 03 2015 03:33 justanothertownie wrote:
SLAM PLEASE CONFIRM YOU ARE LEAVING THE GAME ONCE WE LYNCH VA.

Yes I will die to my own KP wtf
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 02 2015 18:38 GMT
#4650
On April 03 2015 03:37 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 03:36 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:33 justanothertownie wrote:
SLAM PLEASE CONFIRM YOU ARE LEAVING THE GAME ONCE WE LYNCH VA.

Yes I will die to my own KP wtf

I thought you would die in the night? If we lynch him you would have won by then, no?

How? What, is he knight agyros or whatever?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 02 2015 18:39 GMT
#4656
On April 03 2015 03:37 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 03:36 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:33 justanothertownie wrote:
SLAM PLEASE CONFIRM YOU ARE LEAVING THE GAME ONCE WE LYNCH VA.

Yes I will die to my own KP wtf

I thought you would die in the night? If we lynch him you would have won by then, no?

And, I die down the the hour I submitted- I may randomly pass before the lynch even happens for all I know.

I stated my wincons, I did not state my abilities and their drawbacks.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1273
WardiTV608
OGKoka 196
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko392
OGKoka 196
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 11353
Bisu 3680
FanTaSy 2754
Shuttle 2055
Jaedong 1110
actioN 840
BeSt 684
Horang2 545
EffOrt 527
Leta 206
[ Show more ]
Zeus 194
Larva 175
Barracks 113
Dewaltoss 109
Mind 101
Mini 85
Mong 79
sorry 51
soO 49
ToSsGirL 48
Sexy 47
Sea.KH 46
JYJ 45
scan(afreeca) 45
Bale 34
Killer 30
Shinee 30
sSak 28
Free 27
Snow 26
Aegong 21
HiyA 16
zelot 13
Sacsri 12
yabsab 8
Yoon 7
Dota 2
Gorgc3311
Dendi775
XaKoH 343
qojqva171
Counter-Strike
x6flipin304
Other Games
singsing2555
Livibee2056
olofmeister1328
B2W.Neo667
crisheroes312
Pyrionflax220
hiko196
XBOCT194
dupreeh97
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
Afreeca ASL 7949
Other Games
gamesdonequick577
StarCraft: Brood War
StarCastTV_EN152
UltimateBattle 99
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1832
Other Games
• WagamamaTV162
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
3h 40m
Replay Cast
10h 40m
Afreeca Starleague
21h 40m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
22h 40m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 11h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.