• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:01
CEST 05:01
KST 12:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7749 users

Newbie Student Mafia VII - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 Next All
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 14 2015 21:01 GMT
#1611
I told you.

Just, someone listen to me. Sometime.

The Shining is mafia.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 14 2015 21:03 GMT
#1615
It was better than lynching prplhz.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 14 2015 21:05 GMT
#1623
On April 15 2015 06:03 rsoultin wrote:
tch -_-

if i had a bullet ><

though lol why does breshke try to hammer scummate prp stutters that i don't follow
Because Breshke is town, and prplhz is town?

I'm fairly confident that The Shining is scum here. I expect that scum defended him pretty hard here. I don't want to go too far down that road though, it's unflipped associations.

It just frustrates me to lynch a complete shot in the dark over someone being inconsistent and unimpressive, when I know that The Shining is capable of quite a lot.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 14 2015 21:07 GMT
#1626
I'm going to leave for a while, I'm not very happy right now.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 14 2015 21:20 GMT
#1634
The Shining, by when can I expect you to have started playing the game with your full capabilities?

Anyway, I need to step back and take another look at this game. Re-filter everyone, check prplhz's meta, etc. But certainly not right now.

Have fun.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 15 2015 00:06 GMT
#1655
On April 15 2015 06:20 Trfel wrote:
The Shining, by when can I expect you to have started playing the game with your full capabilities?

Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 15 2015 16:02 GMT
#1724
Wait, so am I supposed to send my night actions to LoneMeow, Fecalfeast, or both?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 15 2015 16:03 GMT
#1725
On April 16 2015 01:02 Trfel wrote:
Wait, so am I supposed to send my night actions to LoneMeow, Fecalfeast, or both?
Or actually, can I just post them in the scum QT?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 15 2015 16:07 GMT
#1727
On April 16 2015 01:06 prplhz wrote:
you can post roleblocker action in QT, i have to do that myself
Can I submit your action for you?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 15 2015 16:11 GMT
#1730
On April 16 2015 01:09 prplhz wrote:
who do you think we should shoot tonight trfel?
I kind of think we should shoot LoneMeow. Fecalfeast tends to be lazy, so if we shoot LoneMeow, there won't be any vote counts, so it will be extremely easy to mess with town in shenanigan votes.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 15 2015 16:20 GMT
#1733
On April 16 2015 01:19 rsoultin wrote:
nah, fecalfeast is baller when he's on the ball lol xP plus vengeance!
Shush, I need to make my joke work!
+ Show Spoiler +
Fecalfeast is actually a very good host/cohost, haha. Maybe I should shoot him instead of LoneMeow
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 15 2015 16:21 GMT
#1734
So, can anyone summarize or link me to the reasons that people are suspicious of Breshke? I'm reading his filter right now, and I'd like to see why other people are suspicious of him after I finish.

Thanks!
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 15 2015 16:23 GMT
#1736
On April 16 2015 01:21 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2015 01:20 Trfel wrote:
On April 16 2015 01:19 rsoultin wrote:
nah, fecalfeast is baller when he's on the ball lol xP plus vengeance!
Shush, I need to make my joke work!
+ Show Spoiler +
Fecalfeast is actually a very good host/cohost, haha. Maybe I should shoot him instead of LoneMeow


+ Show Spoiler +
have you tested spoilers in the QT yet? he'll never find that we're shooting him there!
+ Show Spoiler +
But if he doesn't see it, then he won't count the shot on himself? We sort of need the host to resolve the shot...
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 15 2015 17:28 GMT
#1740
Wait, so how much suspicion is Breshke currently under?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 15 2015 17:44 GMT
#1741
Does anyone want to talk about anything???
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 15 2015 18:02 GMT
#1743
On April 16 2015 02:54 rsoultin wrote:
how much?

ummm

i know shining, stutters and i all think he's scum, but i don't know about anyone else? and i'm not sure on shining either lol ><
After rereading Breshke's filter, he is my strongest townread.

He hasn't necessarily been the most forceful player here, but he's shown a clear desire to solve the game. He's been sharing important reads, and he's made a lot of very good observations. I just don't see Breshke being scum here.

If you would like a meta reason, Breshke suffered from inactivity in the last game I played with him (Guardians of the Galaxy). He still made several key observations, but ended up being mislynched for his periods of inactivity. Given that I feel that his posts in this game have been more insightful than last, I am even less inclined to lynch him.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 15 2015 18:23 GMT
#1745
On April 16 2015 03:19 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2015 03:02 Trfel wrote:
On April 16 2015 02:54 rsoultin wrote:
how much?

ummm

i know shining, stutters and i all think he's scum, but i don't know about anyone else? and i'm not sure on shining either lol ><
After rereading Breshke's filter, he is my strongest townread.

He hasn't necessarily been the most forceful player here, but he's shown a clear desire to solve the game. He's been sharing important reads, and he's made a lot of very good observations. I just don't see Breshke being scum here.

If you would like a meta reason, Breshke suffered from inactivity in the last game I played with him (Guardians of the Galaxy). He still made several key observations, but ended up being mislynched for his periods of inactivity. Given that I feel that his posts in this game have been more insightful than last, I am even less inclined to lynch him.


which important reads are you referring to? he's a smart guy and has a tendency to focus on townreads/defending town as scum...which clearly was what he was doing day 2 if not day 1 lol at least the defending players part >< in terms of reservations though he does tend to be less decisive as town? like i've already put out meta points on him; they still hold

meh i don't really find him as insightful this game as i'd expect >< there have been several occasions where at best it feels like he's stating things before he's read anything
Okay, fine, his Day 2 was weaker. But I don't care? He played an extremely solid Day 1. Read through his filter again, there's an explanation for everything he's been doing.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 15 2015 18:35 GMT
#1748
On April 16 2015 03:31 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2015 03:23 Trfel wrote:
On April 16 2015 03:19 rsoultin wrote:
On April 16 2015 03:02 Trfel wrote:
On April 16 2015 02:54 rsoultin wrote:
how much?

ummm

i know shining, stutters and i all think he's scum, but i don't know about anyone else? and i'm not sure on shining either lol ><
After rereading Breshke's filter, he is my strongest townread.

He hasn't necessarily been the most forceful player here, but he's shown a clear desire to solve the game. He's been sharing important reads, and he's made a lot of very good observations. I just don't see Breshke being scum here.

If you would like a meta reason, Breshke suffered from inactivity in the last game I played with him (Guardians of the Galaxy). He still made several key observations, but ended up being mislynched for his periods of inactivity. Given that I feel that his posts in this game have been more insightful than last, I am even less inclined to lynch him.


which important reads are you referring to? he's a smart guy and has a tendency to focus on townreads/defending town as scum...which clearly was what he was doing day 2 if not day 1 lol at least the defending players part >< in terms of reservations though he does tend to be less decisive as town? like i've already put out meta points on him; they still hold

meh i don't really find him as insightful this game as i'd expect >< there have been several occasions where at best it feels like he's stating things before he's read anything
Okay, fine, his Day 2 was weaker. But I don't care? He played an extremely solid Day 1. Read through his filter again, there's an explanation for everything he's been doing.


okay? so who do you think is scum? (for the record, i agree that a solid day 1 is reason enough to give people more time, just see prp...however to refuse to consider his day 2 because of his day 1? that's foolish xP a lot of people fall off as scum after day 1 because it's hard to maintain)
To be honest, right now I'm kind of wondering if the hosts screwed up and didn't make any scum team. Really though, I'm kind of kicking myself. I'll spend maybe another hour or so digging through filters trying to find something, but then I'd better get to my schoolwork, as I'm quite far behind.

I guess the people I'm most suspicious of are Bourneq, The Shining, and maybe Tubesock or Stutters695.

I'm leaving you (rsoultin), Half the Sky, and jarjarbinks for later. I'm looking at prplhz presently, though I don't expect to find much that is scummy.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 15 2015 18:45 GMT
#1750
I started reading prplhz's filter from the Day 1 lynch.
On April 14 2015 09:29 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 14 2015 09:24 rsoultin wrote:
On April 14 2015 09:19 prplhz wrote:
i was taking great offense but i'll pause for a moment to answer your question.

it's not about giving him tons of slack, it's about him doing weird shit for no reason. seriously no player in their first game as scum thinks it's a super good idea to say stuff like "i'm mysterious" and "stop digging into that" three times. he's just screaming for attention like that. look at bourneq who is wholly unforgettable and barely doing anything. that's super scummy but people are still like "lets lynch newbies who act weird" even after the plot lynch. the dwarf lynch is as bad as the plot lynch was.


the tons of slack comment was about me xP i am giving him tons of slack and trying to pull things from him

lol i don't disagree with you? it's the main thing that's been keeping me from voting him up to this point, just because...such a god-awful obviously bad way to play scum >< like i'd feel like the biggest imbecile on the planet if at end of game he ends up being scum just cause he's like the poster child for scummy play this game lol

i'm just confused how you have a townread on him

because of the things i just said? i'm not going to say "too scummy to be scum" because that's dumb.

when a guy say "i'm mysterious" in his first game then he's probably town. there. i don't think we'll get much more out of him this game and i'm not going to lynch him for that unless i end up in a situation with a bunch of people looking more townie than him and we're far from there.

rso say something about bourneq
To me, this suggests that when prplhz says "town", in this case, he means "shouldn't be lynched". So when he says that TheBloodyDwarf is town, what he means is that he should never be lynched (or at least until he has reason to think that everyone else is town). And this makes sense. (sorry of the wording here is confusing, feel free to ask if this doesn't make sense)

Prplhz's filter over this time period does look pretty bad. I like his confidence going into Day 2, though, that seemed rather townie to me. Still, I found his reasoning and read progression hard to follow for Day 2. I suppose I could lynch him Day 3 after all, if he doesn't step up.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 15 2015 20:54 GMT
#1759
Legacy:

Breshke is town.
Prplhz is probably town, assuming he plays fairly well for Day 3.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 59m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 231
NeuroSwarm 186
FoxeR 40
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2978
Leta 1453
Bale 59
Other Games
summit1g7984
JimRising 558
WinterStarcraft338
ViBE142
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick716
BasetradeTV193
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 99
• davetesta20
• Light_VIP 17
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo373
Other Games
• Scarra1037
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 59m
Patches Events
11h 59m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 59m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 59m
OSC
19h 59m
OSC
1d 8h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.