• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:09
CEST 12:09
KST 19:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7251 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 23 Next All
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 21:56 GMT
#2984
On March 21 2015 06:55 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 06:51 Superbia wrote:
Holy shit that wagon on Vivax looks atrocious. I hate like almost all the people on it.

okay, let's kill toad then!


Why the hell are you so eager to switch?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 21:58 GMT
#2993
Like you're one of the only people I don't dislike on that wagon atm Palmar.

I like HF's plan of letting Vigi(s) do whatever the fuck they want tonight. Maybe we confirm one, maybe we force mafia's hand in roleblocking a Vigi over a RB.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 21:59 GMT
#2999
On March 21 2015 06:58 Superbia wrote:
Like you're one of the only people I don't dislike on that wagon atm Palmar.

I like HF's plan of letting Vigi(s) do whatever the fuck they want tonight. Maybe we confirm one, maybe we force mafia's hand in roleblocking a Vigi over a RB.


Eh, the tracker* Not "a RB".
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 22:02 GMT
#3011
On March 21 2015 07:00 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 06:58 Superbia wrote:
Like you're one of the only people I don't dislike on that wagon atm Palmar.

I like HF's plan of letting Vigi(s) do whatever the fuck they want tonight. Maybe we confirm one, maybe we force mafia's hand in roleblocking a Vigi over a RB.

if you think the wagon is bad, you should be voting the other.

we're lynching one of them or the other tonight. I don't really care which one. It makes more sense that Vivax is the mafia, but Toad made a bad play if he's town so I'm fine with lynching him too.


It's still possible that they're both town. I like HF's play. Let Vigi(s) do what they want, if mafia RB a vigi the tracker gets free reign, otherwise vigi(s) can confirm themselves (probably).
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 22:07 GMT
#3020
On March 21 2015 07:04 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 07:02 Superbia wrote:
On March 21 2015 07:00 Palmar wrote:
On March 21 2015 06:58 Superbia wrote:
Like you're one of the only people I don't dislike on that wagon atm Palmar.

I like HF's plan of letting Vigi(s) do whatever the fuck they want tonight. Maybe we confirm one, maybe we force mafia's hand in roleblocking a Vigi over a RB.

if you think the wagon is bad, you should be voting the other.

we're lynching one of them or the other tonight. I don't really care which one. It makes more sense that Vivax is the mafia, but Toad made a bad play if he's town so I'm fine with lynching him too.


It's still possible that they're both town. I like HF's play. Let Vigi(s) do what they want, if mafia RB a vigi the tracker gets free reign, otherwise vigi(s) can confirm themselves (probably).
Uh, what?

First of all, I'm not convinced that raynpelikoneet's claim is truthful. Second, let's imagine it is truthful, and the vigilantes are both still alive, and raynpelikoneet wasn't roleblocked. I don't see how this helps us at all?

Please explain.


If rayn is not roleblocked and not dead by tomorrow, he's giving us information. Information mafia is unlikely to risk if he's town. He's un-cced tracker.

If he's mafia they can't roleblock the vigi (or one of both) and claim it for himself because it essentially creates a hard different check between the two.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 22:12 GMT
#3030
On March 21 2015 07:09 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 07:07 Breshke wrote:
On March 21 2015 07:04 Trfel wrote:
On March 21 2015 07:02 Superbia wrote:
On March 21 2015 07:00 Palmar wrote:
On March 21 2015 06:58 Superbia wrote:
Like you're one of the only people I don't dislike on that wagon atm Palmar.

I like HF's plan of letting Vigi(s) do whatever the fuck they want tonight. Maybe we confirm one, maybe we force mafia's hand in roleblocking a Vigi over a RB.

if you think the wagon is bad, you should be voting the other.

we're lynching one of them or the other tonight. I don't really care which one. It makes more sense that Vivax is the mafia, but Toad made a bad play if he's town so I'm fine with lynching him too.


It's still possible that they're both town. I like HF's play. Let Vigi(s) do what they want, if mafia RB a vigi the tracker gets free reign, otherwise vigi(s) can confirm themselves (probably).
Uh, what?

First of all, I'm not convinced that raynpelikoneet's claim is truthful. Second, let's imagine it is truthful, and the vigilantes are both still alive, and raynpelikoneet wasn't roleblocked. I don't see how this helps us at all?

Please explain.


tracker tracks a vigi. They can see if they shoot someone or if they are roleblocked etc. This plan fails though if the mafia who CC'd is not the mafia vig
Ok, let's imagine that mafia roleblocks the town vigilante. If the tracker tracks the roleblocked vigilante, then town gets no information. If the tracker tracks the mafia, then as long as that mafia isn't carrying KP (reasonable assumption), then they won't get anything from that either.


If mafia is not putting rb or kp (kp is riskier due to probable medic in setup) on a tracker (assuming that he is), it is a huge risk for mafia, as he can essentially solve a big part of the game by himself. If mafia plays it safe they allow the vigi situation to resolve during the night.

I say let's put the ball in mafia's court. I have plenty of others I want to lynch outside of the two vigi wagons.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 22:15 GMT
#3039
On March 21 2015 07:14 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 07:12 Superbia wrote:
On March 21 2015 07:09 Trfel wrote:
On March 21 2015 07:07 Breshke wrote:
On March 21 2015 07:04 Trfel wrote:
On March 21 2015 07:02 Superbia wrote:
On March 21 2015 07:00 Palmar wrote:
On March 21 2015 06:58 Superbia wrote:
Like you're one of the only people I don't dislike on that wagon atm Palmar.

I like HF's plan of letting Vigi(s) do whatever the fuck they want tonight. Maybe we confirm one, maybe we force mafia's hand in roleblocking a Vigi over a RB.

if you think the wagon is bad, you should be voting the other.

we're lynching one of them or the other tonight. I don't really care which one. It makes more sense that Vivax is the mafia, but Toad made a bad play if he's town so I'm fine with lynching him too.


It's still possible that they're both town. I like HF's play. Let Vigi(s) do what they want, if mafia RB a vigi the tracker gets free reign, otherwise vigi(s) can confirm themselves (probably).
Uh, what?

First of all, I'm not convinced that raynpelikoneet's claim is truthful. Second, let's imagine it is truthful, and the vigilantes are both still alive, and raynpelikoneet wasn't roleblocked. I don't see how this helps us at all?

Please explain.


tracker tracks a vigi. They can see if they shoot someone or if they are roleblocked etc. This plan fails though if the mafia who CC'd is not the mafia vig
Ok, let's imagine that mafia roleblocks the town vigilante. If the tracker tracks the roleblocked vigilante, then town gets no information. If the tracker tracks the mafia, then as long as that mafia isn't carrying KP (reasonable assumption), then they won't get anything from that either.


If mafia is not putting rb or kp (kp is riskier due to probable medic in setup) on a tracker (assuming that he is), it is a huge risk for mafia, as he can essentially solve a big part of the game by himself. If mafia plays it safe they allow the vigi situation to resolve during the night.

I say let's put the ball in mafia's court. I have plenty of others I want to lynch outside of the two vigi wagons.


I am going to kick and scream for the rest of the game if you don't lynch Vivax right now


You'll be alive? Interesting.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 22:16 GMT
#3041
On March 21 2015 07:15 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 07:14 Toadesstern wrote:
On March 21 2015 07:12 Superbia wrote:
On March 21 2015 07:09 Trfel wrote:
On March 21 2015 07:07 Breshke wrote:
On March 21 2015 07:04 Trfel wrote:
On March 21 2015 07:02 Superbia wrote:
On March 21 2015 07:00 Palmar wrote:
On March 21 2015 06:58 Superbia wrote:
Like you're one of the only people I don't dislike on that wagon atm Palmar.

I like HF's plan of letting Vigi(s) do whatever the fuck they want tonight. Maybe we confirm one, maybe we force mafia's hand in roleblocking a Vigi over a RB.

if you think the wagon is bad, you should be voting the other.

we're lynching one of them or the other tonight. I don't really care which one. It makes more sense that Vivax is the mafia, but Toad made a bad play if he's town so I'm fine with lynching him too.


It's still possible that they're both town. I like HF's play. Let Vigi(s) do what they want, if mafia RB a vigi the tracker gets free reign, otherwise vigi(s) can confirm themselves (probably).
Uh, what?

First of all, I'm not convinced that raynpelikoneet's claim is truthful. Second, let's imagine it is truthful, and the vigilantes are both still alive, and raynpelikoneet wasn't roleblocked. I don't see how this helps us at all?

Please explain.


tracker tracks a vigi. They can see if they shoot someone or if they are roleblocked etc. This plan fails though if the mafia who CC'd is not the mafia vig
Ok, let's imagine that mafia roleblocks the town vigilante. If the tracker tracks the roleblocked vigilante, then town gets no information. If the tracker tracks the mafia, then as long as that mafia isn't carrying KP (reasonable assumption), then they won't get anything from that either.


If mafia is not putting rb or kp (kp is riskier due to probable medic in setup) on a tracker (assuming that he is), it is a huge risk for mafia, as he can essentially solve a big part of the game by himself. If mafia plays it safe they allow the vigi situation to resolve during the night.

I say let's put the ball in mafia's court. I have plenty of others I want to lynch outside of the two vigi wagons.


I am going to kick and scream for the rest of the game if you don't lynch Vivax right now


You'll be alive? Interesting.


Do you think rayn is the real tracker?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 22:16 GMT
#3042
^ aimed at toad
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 22:21 GMT
#3057
On March 21 2015 07:19 Holyflare wrote:
Stop voting claims jesus. If kp was reduced on vigis when more people joined it could be 2 vigis. We SORT IT OUT AT NIGHT AND MAKE PLANS. D2 is discussion day.

Today we lynch the guy that has done nothing at all. Scum read edej for being 3rd vote (done as town too) un scum read him and then afk'd THE ENTIRE GAME. 3 TIMES WITHOUT RETURNING


HF. Give me a small push more and I'll vote on BM. Are you familiar with his meta? Also what do you think of having a wagon on SL or LS?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 22:21 GMT
#3061
On March 21 2015 07:20 Breshke wrote:
I'd be willing to lynch LS aswell simply because i don't feel like he is trying to work out these claims


I like where you are at.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 22:30 GMT
#3085
On March 21 2015 07:29 Holyflare wrote:
Nobody cares about your petty shitty vig claim fight. There's loads of mafia let's kill them


Are you going to strongarm this BM lynch? I've asked multiple times regarding an SL or an LS wagon.
Whatever. It's your fault if BM flips town though.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 22:31 GMT
#3089
On March 21 2015 07:30 Holyflare wrote:
If you overcome your egos for 5 seconds and discuss my plan we wouldn't be wasting yime here


I am backing up your plan.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 22:33 GMT
#3099
Everything is achieved. We get an extra lynch, and tracker goes through un-blocked.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 22:35 GMT
#3105
Just ask yourself this one question:

Where the fuck are SL and LS at? Also Slam?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 22:37 GMT
#3110
On March 21 2015 07:36 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 07:35 Superbia wrote:
Just ask yourself this one question:

Where the fuck are SL and LS at? Also Slam?


You scumread LS and SL as well? Cause in the team I'll be posting pre-death they're both included.


Pretty much at this point.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 22:38 GMT
#3113
On March 21 2015 07:37 Vivax wrote:
And I forgot Damdred as another possibility.


Yeah, idk.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 22:38 GMT
#3116
Speak of the devil.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 22:39 GMT
#3118
It's okay FF, you're already in my town circle. No need to try anymore. ;p
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 22:44 GMT
#3133
On March 21 2015 07:44 Palmar wrote:
I'm behind again.

What should I be doing?


Give me your thoughts on SL and LS. Though it's probably a little too late now. Probably put your vote on Bill Murray.
Minimal effort.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings38
CranKy Ducklings SOOP25
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 205
ByuN 39
SHIN 11
MindelVK 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 10302
Britney 6847
Rain 3250
soO 674
Stork 440
BeSt 367
Soulkey 350
Soma 306
Rush 265
firebathero 251
[ Show more ]
Barracks 115
FanTaSy 112
Shinee 56
Mind 55
Bisu 55
Sexy 47
Killer 36
Sharp 27
HiyA 24
Shine 20
hero 19
sorry 16
Sacsri 15
Terrorterran 15
Hm[arnc] 14
yabsab 14
Last 11
zelot 11
Noble 9
scan(afreeca) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5341
League of Legends
JimRising 413
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King125
Other Games
gofns30158
singsing1332
Pyrionflax229
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV225
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 71
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Dystopia_ 0
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV268
League of Legends
• Jankos2893
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 51m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 51m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 51m
OSC
12h 51m
OSC
1d 1h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.