• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:16
CEST 10:16
KST 17:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9672 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 24 Next All
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 21 2015 03:42 GMT
#3416
Like im on page 143 and no mention of him yet...
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 21 2015 03:47 GMT
#3417
On March 21 2015 06:29 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 06:29 Palmar wrote:
On March 21 2015 06:27 Holyflare wrote:
Just give it a night, we force the vigs to shoot our own targets or they claim mafia. If they don't it's free mafia.

They'll both claim roleblocked and it's groundhog day again.


But if we kill bm for good he can't respawn and it won't be


ROFL too funny

Of course it was hf tho shoulda known
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 21 2015 03:50 GMT
#3418
Breske your right it should wait till ormorow but theres like 3 claims and 3 or 4 blue softs we should talk about them.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 21 2015 03:59 GMT
#3419
Ok so I like toads claim alot better. My reasons have all been said but here ssomething I can add.

So I make it known im missing the vote. Heres the people who currently had votes.

Vivax
Artanis
Ls
and rayn had some too.

I town read all 3 besides vivax so I ask him because I liked a few things he said if we can get the votes on someone else or im forced to vote him.

He ignores me and tells me to f off knowing im going to afk my vote on a "role" if he does that.
Like Im not sure he should claim there but maybe try to work with me or soft or something so I dont vote him. Because if I vote him and hes really a role hes much more likely to have to claim.

So I think thats points for him just being mafia
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 21 2015 04:05 GMT
#3420
On March 21 2015 07:16 Breshke wrote:
I feel like there is holes in the plan but i'm willing to leave both alive and just lynch SL.

I wish more people had piled on him because I think it is easiest to tell his alignment when he is trying to get out of a lynch. Still with his random no reason townreads especially the one on me makes me think he is scummier than i normally do.


Did you or did you not think my townread on you and a bunch of other people was "no reason town reads" But was I right and town that game?

+ Show Spoiler +
Yes


Dd you lynch me?

+ Show Spoiler +
Yes


Did we lose because of it ?



+ Show Spoiler +
Very badly
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 21 2015 04:10 GMT
#3421
On March 05 2015 18:29 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2015 18:19 sicklucker wrote:
On March 03 2015 05:43 sicklucker wrote:
Should be inactive for the start of this and confused as fuck


STFU BRESKE THIS IS ME PREGAME. I was in lylo in like two games. I didnt plan to play day1 (like most day ones)

I had a pregame excuse you cant use that garbage that my day 1 was weak. I have a sick amountof solid excuses. Judge me on today whereim clearly town its really not hard


yeah im trying because I get that you were busy with other games as i said when i said you probs wouldnt play like that as amfia either. It is just really fucking hard when it feels like you are just making shit up when you talk about your D1 reads.

That and i don't get why sandro wouldn't claim on someone outside the cell if it was fake. Like it is more "believable" and opens up more options for miss lynches.

Show nested quote +
On March 05 2015 18:23 sicklucker wrote:
Also my filter this game is almost as long as my entire filter in office mafia oats... Like im never scum here I dont post this much as scum


Wasn't that a PM game? So that has like zero relevance.


It is truly groundhog day
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 21 2015 04:13 GMT
#3422
Like I just went through your filter from that game and your still calling me mafia for the same reasons. It makes you town but bad too
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 21 2015 04:25 GMT
#3424
Like sometimes I just miss votes I do have a life. Remember in are very first newbie game that all important elvis vote that I missed? I was really upset at rayn when I came back because he was lock town and me missing it lost us the game but it happened.

I was super into that game and had like a 40 page filter but sometimes you got shit to do
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 21 2015 04:29 GMT
#3425
Also your just theorizing thats why I defended you. Do you have any actual proof thats why I did it? Because its not
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 21 2015 05:46 GMT
#3428
Super vivax , palmer or hf eden rayn breske rsoultin
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 21 2015 07:36 GMT
#3442
On March 21 2015 14:50 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 14:46 sicklucker wrote:
Super vivax , palmer or hf eden rayn breske rsoultin



Okay now where is the border for the one you will call town and the ones you will call scum.


I don tthink palmers that scummy. I dont think your list included many scum
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 21 2015 07:38 GMT
#3443
Hf is a player that will always make a counter wagon if he thinks a team mate is in trouble. If vivax flips scum I would look long and hard at him
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 21 2015 07:42 GMT
#3445
At the same time if vivax is the real veg. Hf is probably always town because theres less mafia motivation to save a town. (even tho mafia might want vegs alive)

So if vivax is fake i think id kill hf. But if hes real id prop ride or die with him. I love simple games
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 21 2015 07:43 GMT
#3446
Hf which do you think is real btw?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 21 2015 07:44 GMT
#3449
On March 21 2015 16:41 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 16:38 sicklucker wrote:
Hf is a player that will always make a counter wagon if he thinks a team mate is in trouble. If vivax flips scum I would look long and hard at him


name a game as town where I haven't pushed a counter wagon because you KNOW this is bs

hts in void
w/e that guy was that was mafia when rayn killed mafia in mini mafia mini mini thing
etc etc etc

the list is endless


I agree you do it as both alignments you ninjaded me. So its like 2/3 times your town
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 21 2015 07:45 GMT
#3450
Theres no way theres two vigs this is not a blazing hand game. Oh wait it is ... ol maybe it could be
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 21 2015 07:46 GMT
#3451
Well in the unlikely event theres two vigis we will find out in like 12 hours...
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 21 2015 07:52 GMT
#3454
I just thought of something.

Its absolutely incorrect for the veggies to shoot each other if theres a chance there both town.

If there plan is to shoot each other then neither dies like 100% of the time if ones mafia. (theres always going to be a roleblocker in a big game like this.)

So it might just be better to shoot who they think is scummy and mafia will be wifmoed not knowing to rb them.
And if thereboth town we can kill mafia
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 21 2015 14:53 GMT
#3547
On March 21 2015 18:30 Eden1892 wrote:
also, another psa:

if you townread me, you townread rsoultin. period, end of discussion


we got that like 60 hours ago chill
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 21 2015 15:05 GMT
#3556
On March 22 2015 00:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Reposting this:

Toadesstern
LightningStrike
Superbia
Trfel
Artanis/rsoultin

Making cases after sauna.


That team makes alot of sense acualy. For the most part. I mean its never completely right but 3 or 4 seem like a chance

Ls is starting to look pretty terrible. rsoul is like 95% town. Still think toad claim makes no sense as mafia
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 44m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1193
BeSt 325
Soma 245
Soulkey 228
sorry 154
Larva 81
Mind 66
Bale 26
ZerO 26
soO 24
[ Show more ]
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
scan(afreeca) 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm187
League of Legends
JimRising 613
Counter-Strike
edward419
Other Games
summit1g9202
Coldzera 687
WinterStarcraft660
singsing630
Sick211
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick725
BasetradeTV220
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2227
League of Legends
• Jankos1076
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
1h 44m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
3h 44m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 44m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 44m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.