• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:17
CEST 10:17
KST 17:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9631 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 29 2015 18:37 GMT
#7838
On March 30 2015 03:24 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 23:58 Superbia wrote:
Also I think today should be revolved about Ritoky and Onegu. But who cares. Let's lynch someone whom's flip is going to tell us nothing!



And what does my lynch tell you?


imo it would indicate damdred's alignment. because I think if damdred is mafia, he is 100% with you.

it would also give me some insight into those calling you town in the face of fake claims vs calling me mafia cuz of rayn's fake claims.

but mostly I think it would lynch mafia.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 29 2015 19:19 GMT
#7841
I am here if you wanna talk to me artanis, I am triple tasking w/ 2 mafia games and having to look at baby stuff, but I will give you what I can.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 29 2015 19:34 GMT
#7843
On March 30 2015 04:24 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Well, what did you think about my explanations regarding the orb, and why did you ask Vivax in particular?

Also, what's your feeling on Superbia right now after my exchange with him?


I read the orb stuff, and I think I kinda understand your point now. I still think that since the play wasn't made it indicates that your PoE is wrong somewhere. You said something like I could be mafia sowing doubts, or mafia could be waiting for someone to make this point. I know I am town, so I am just taking the simple answer: there is likely something wrong with the PoE.

Regarding vivax, I re-read it. I still dunno why particularly, but my general sense is that I felt at the time everyone was pidgeon holing into the same beliefs which included me as mafia and vivax was the only one considering alternatives, so that is probably why I prompted him.

superbia.....him and breshke are kinda at the same place where I just don't have a real solid grasp on their alignment. I think Onegu + damdred are together, and I find FF's dumbtells to be forced and fake (along with his utter uselessness); so I would put all 3 of them ahead of superbia/breshke for now
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 29 2015 19:46 GMT
#7845
because ff is actively making excuses and poking his head in. breshke just plain isn't here.

someone actively not solving the game is always going to read more scum to me than someone passively not solving the game
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 29 2015 19:46 GMT
#7846
also breshke had a town interaction with me right when I entered the thread, ff doesn't have anything I can even remember other than excuses.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 29 2015 19:51 GMT
#7848
there's no way it's going to shift on onegu or ff? I would vastly prefer those :/
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 29 2015 20:11 GMT
#7852
okay then, we should lynch FF or onegu and here's why:

FF - what has he done? supposedly he did some stuff that was "really townie" according to himself early on. after that he has done absolutely jack shit other than make excuses and talk about how he is certainly going to be in LYLO. his excuses have been fake, forced, and not funny. he has voted on a shitload of town, promised to do filter dives and not delivered, and has made 0 effort to push the game in any direction this phase. effort isn't always an indicator of alignment but his time in thread vs scum hunting ratio is utter crap.

onegu - we should lynch onegu because he fake claimed, backed out of it, re-upped it, got rebuffed, then rescinded. that should not go unpunished and is scum as fuck. I also think if he is mafia he is 100% with damdred, so flipping him will give damdred's alignment too. there are also people in the game (can't recall names atm) who's scum read on rayn is cuz of a fake claim, but they TR onegu, which makes no sense to me. it would give perspective on people's alignments from that pov. but the most important point is that damdred is mafia, and if he is mafia he is 100% with onegu because they completely ignored eachother until I entered the game and prompted interaction.

I will vote either of these 2 over super/breshke atm. I would prefer onegu first.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 29 2015 20:12 GMT
#7853
actually I would prefer damdred....but y'know....
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 29 2015 20:15 GMT
#7857
I am wrong and damdred is like 93% town would be my conclusion.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 29 2015 20:26 GMT
#7860
On March 30 2015 05:17 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:15 ritoky wrote:
I am wrong and damdred is like 93% town would be my conclusion.


You got no reasons for a standalone damdred scumread?


I am trying to think in terms of teams at this point. The onegu + damdred scum read actually comes almost entirely from damdred's play. The only really excessively scum thing from onegu is his claim stuff. I just think them ignoring eachother links them super hard.

So I guess my answer is yes, a lot of standalone damdred reasons, and I am associatively reading Onegu scum for it; but I kinda think they have to be a team.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 29 2015 20:34 GMT
#7863
yeah breshke moved his vote around in a weird manner last phase. I remember that.

he like justified voting for one person, then voted for someone else in the same post. then the moment the winds shifted he followed w/o a word. I remember rescinding my TR on him for it.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 29 2015 20:37 GMT
#7867
On March 30 2015 05:35 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:26 ritoky wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:17 Vivax wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:15 ritoky wrote:
I am wrong and damdred is like 93% town would be my conclusion.


You got no reasons for a standalone damdred scumread?


I am trying to think in terms of teams at this point. The onegu + damdred scum read actually comes almost entirely from damdred's play. The only really excessively scum thing from onegu is his claim stuff. I just think them ignoring eachother links them super hard.

So I guess my answer is yes, a lot of standalone damdred reasons, and I am associatively reading Onegu scum for it; but I kinda think they have to be a team.


What makes you want to lynch Onegu first if Damdred is in your opinion scummy on his own? That makes everything sound like bs.


I have been wanting to lynch damdred forever, and even said so like 5 posts ago. The problem is no one will go on damdred with me no matter how hard I try.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 29 2015 20:39 GMT
#7871
On March 30 2015 05:38 Onegu wrote:
Also how are my claims scum as fuck ritoky?


we have been over this twice before lol. the basics are fake claim = town confusion = good for mafia = mafia motivations.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 29 2015 20:43 GMT
#7875
I have to go in 15 minutes, so I need to know if an ff or onegu switch is happening soon. if not, I am willing to believe in artanis' read of superbia over breshke.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 29 2015 20:44 GMT
#7877
On March 30 2015 05:43 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:39 ritoky wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:38 Onegu wrote:
Also how are my claims scum as fuck ritoky?


we have been over this twice before lol. the basics are fake claim = town confusion = good for mafia = mafia motivations.



Not all fake claims are bad. I mean seriously. It didn't quite accomplish what I wanted but in a world where SL doesn't get the orb he still becomes almost confirmed town with how he reacted to HF being my mason partner. And I don't think it was that confusing plus I drew a mafia shot, how is that not good for town?


or you could have been mafia prevented from delivering a shot? lol jk works both ways.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 29 2015 20:47 GMT
#7879
On March 25 2015 05:51 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 05:39 Damdred wrote:
Also just a observation if I get lynched soon tonight is interesting. Like all of a sudden Palmar says why I'm not up for lynch and stopping it there, ritoky says he doesn't like me but gives a weak read based on conjecture ans besides that and shows nothing from my small filter why he hates me. He has a great way to read me but decides not to.

And now vivax says damdred paranoia. Its interesting to me


you're not utilizing your read on me either.

hello pot, i am kettle.

i wrote down immediately in my notes: mason or mafia next to you. i just don't think the line of play you're taking in regards to me is something you would do if you were playing from an individual pov, it seems more like an approach you would take if you were collaborating. i feel like if you were solo you would be more confident in your read on me versus meta stuff on rayn.

my read on you usually takes about 36 hours to really get it down though. so in about 24 hours ask me damdred's alignment and i will give it to you with 100% accuracy.


On March 25 2015 06:24 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 06:20 Damdred wrote:
Who is against a ritoky/Rayn lynch and for what reason


Are you mason with onegu?

Your filter has 0 interaction with him whatsoever. In fact you seem to go out of your way to ignore him.


this was where I introduced it, page 303...dunno where exactly that is in game chronology off the top of my head
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 29 2015 20:49 GMT
#7882
so to answer your question I made it about 12-20 hours after subbing into the game. so sometime during N3
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 29 2015 20:50 GMT
#7883
only got like 10 mins left. should I put my vote on super?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 30 2015 19:46 GMT
#8142
how cunning?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 30 2015 19:56 GMT
#8146
[image loading]
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 44m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1193
BeSt 325
Soma 245
Soulkey 228
sorry 154
Larva 81
Mind 66
Bale 26
ZerO 26
soO 24
[ Show more ]
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
scan(afreeca) 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm187
League of Legends
JimRising 613
Counter-Strike
edward419
Other Games
summit1g9202
Coldzera 687
WinterStarcraft660
singsing630
Sick211
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick725
BasetradeTV220
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2227
League of Legends
• Jankos1076
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
1h 44m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
3h 44m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 44m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 44m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.