• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:09
CEST 12:09
KST 19:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7251 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 23 Next All
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 20:44 GMT
#2737
Am I the only one who currently thinks that the most likely scenario is that they're both town?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 20:46 GMT
#2743
On March 21 2015 05:44 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 05:44 Superbia wrote:
Am I the only one who currently thinks that the most likely scenario is that they're both town?

yeah you are. that's fucking stupid.


Is it??? This exact fucking scenario happened in another game I was in and I remembering people shouting at the end of the game that it was town's fault for assuming there are only a single instance of that role. It was 2 Roleblockers CCing eachother d1. They were both town. They were both RB.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 20:47 GMT
#2750
On March 21 2015 05:46 VisceraEyes wrote:
Meeeehhhhhhhhhhhhh..........

I don't know what to do. I feel like this situation could resolve itself in the night though. Is everyone against that?


It's not resolving in the night. I went over the scenarios in my head real quick, but mafia RB fucks night resolution over pretty hard I think.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 20:52 GMT
#2766
LightningStrike where the fuck you at. I know you're lurking right at this moment.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 20:54 GMT
#2773
On March 21 2015 05:53 Palmar wrote:
rayn highlighting all the townies, cool!

Not sure Toad is town though rayn.


???
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 20:56 GMT
#2776
On March 21 2015 05:55 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 05:52 Superbia wrote:
LightningStrike where the fuck you at. I know you're lurking right at this moment.

I keeping my vote on Vivax because of Toad's counterclaim like why would Mafia!Toad would ever counterclaim and I going to finish watching the European LCS.


What kind of evaluation is this? Why are you so uninterested in this situation?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 20:59 GMT
#2780
On March 21 2015 05:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 05:56 Superbia wrote:
On March 21 2015 05:55 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 21 2015 05:52 Superbia wrote:
LightningStrike where the fuck you at. I know you're lurking right at this moment.

I keeping my vote on Vivax because of Toad's counterclaim like why would Mafia!Toad would ever counterclaim and I going to finish watching the European LCS.


What kind of evaluation is this? Why are you so uninterested in this situation?

bcz he is scum what do you think?
oh i forgot....


Honestly? I think they're both town and that at least 2 mafia is lurking right now. I think LS is very likely among the lurking mafia.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 21:19 GMT
#2846
On March 21 2015 06:16 Fecalfeast wrote:
We should lynch LS


I think I'm a 100% on board. I would be okay with Breshke or SL as well. Bad, bad feelings.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 21:21 GMT
#2854
On March 21 2015 06:19 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 06:19 Superbia wrote:
On March 21 2015 06:16 Fecalfeast wrote:
We should lynch LS


I think I'm a 100% on board. I would be okay with Breshke or SL as well. Bad, bad feelings.

Why Breshke?


I feel like he would've done more and he should've been around. He flipped on SL right after the SL wagon crashed (I feel) and has generally done fuck all. I feel like he's around right now lurking.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 21:22 GMT
#2862
On March 21 2015 06:20 Vivax wrote:
And Super. I think he was even the first to come up with the idea of us being two townies.


Are you calling me mafia for saying that I think both of you are town?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 21:23 GMT
#2868
On March 21 2015 06:23 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 06:21 Superbia wrote:
On March 21 2015 06:19 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 21 2015 06:19 Superbia wrote:
On March 21 2015 06:16 Fecalfeast wrote:
We should lynch LS


I think I'm a 100% on board. I would be okay with Breshke or SL as well. Bad, bad feelings.

Why Breshke?


I feel like he would've done more and he should've been around. He flipped on SL right after the SL wagon crashed (I feel) and has generally done fuck all. I feel like he's around right now lurking.


Hi i just woke up


The timing is uncanny.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 21:24 GMT
#2877
Toad. What if you're both vig?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 21:25 GMT
#2887
On March 21 2015 06:24 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 06:22 Superbia wrote:
On March 21 2015 06:20 Vivax wrote:
And Super. I think he was even the first to come up with the idea of us being two townies.


Are you calling me mafia for saying that I think both of you are town?


Yes. Cause if it's true it means you are very likely to have extra information.

If it's true that is. Tomorrow it's all going to be about Toad.


Similar situation occurred in another game. I don't see why either of you would claim or CC vig here as mafia.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 21:26 GMT
#2889
On March 21 2015 06:24 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 06:24 Superbia wrote:
Toad. What if you're both vig?

If that's the case Vivax will flip mafiaVig


He would risk mafia kp by claiming vig? Why?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 21:29 GMT
#2905
On March 21 2015 06:27 Holyflare wrote:
Just give it a night, we force the vigs to shoot our own targets or they claim mafia. If they don't it's free mafia.


Mafia just "RB" the vig shooting mafia and let the town shot go through. This only works if we 100% find two mafia to fire upon.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 21:32 GMT
#2916
On March 21 2015 06:30 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 06:29 Superbia wrote:
On March 21 2015 06:27 Holyflare wrote:
Just give it a night, we force the vigs to shoot our own targets or they claim mafia. If they don't it's free mafia.


Mafia just "RB" the vig shooting mafia and let the town shot go through. This only works if we 100% find two mafia to fire upon.


Who the fuck cares get rid of peripheral shit people doing nothing


I'd be okay with this. I have literally no read on BM though. Can we default back to SL? Or maybe go on LS?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 21:34 GMT
#2930
I didn't even know there was an orb in this game. I better get that fucking orb. Make it happen, hosts.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 21:49 GMT
#2973
HF are you familiar with BM's meta? Like I'm willing to join the wagon but would prefer it to go on SL or LS, who I personally feel are mafia. Fuck the Ls and the Ss.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 21:51 GMT
#2976
Holy shit that wagon on Vivax looks atrocious. I hate like almost all the people on it.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 21:54 GMT
#2980
HF are you still around?
Minimal effort.
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings38
CranKy Ducklings SOOP25
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 205
ByuN 39
SHIN 11
MindelVK 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 10302
Britney 6847
Rain 3250
soO 674
Stork 440
BeSt 367
Soulkey 350
Soma 306
Rush 265
firebathero 251
[ Show more ]
Barracks 115
FanTaSy 112
Shinee 56
Mind 55
Bisu 55
Sexy 47
Killer 36
Sharp 27
HiyA 24
Shine 20
hero 19
sorry 16
Sacsri 15
Terrorterran 15
Hm[arnc] 14
yabsab 14
Last 11
zelot 11
Noble 9
scan(afreeca) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5341
League of Legends
JimRising 413
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King125
Other Games
gofns30158
singsing1332
Pyrionflax229
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV225
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 71
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Dystopia_ 0
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV268
League of Legends
• Jankos2893
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 51m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 51m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 51m
OSC
12h 51m
OSC
1d 1h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.