• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:55
CEST 22:55
KST 05:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7027 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 18 Next All
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 23 2015 06:53 GMT
#5323
On March 23 2015 15:50 Toadesstern wrote:
speaking of which.

I TOTALLY HAVE MORE BULLETS



Cuz your scum?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 23 2015 06:59 GMT
#5326
On March 23 2015 15:54 Toadesstern wrote:
I might be, who knows



Ok n2 claimed shot on town me I'm calling it now
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 23 2015 07:04 GMT
#5329
If I was vet I would have claimed and ran at rsoul harder.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 23 2015 07:06 GMT
#5331
We thought HF was vet trying to get shot
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 23 2015 12:26 GMT
#5352
On March 23 2015 21:21 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Guys, I have a feeling LS is getting bussed. There's 15 votes on him.



Crap. Palmar change your vote so I can follow you_
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 23 2015 13:07 GMT
#5354
On March 23 2015 21:35 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2015 21:26 Onegu wrote:
On March 23 2015 21:21 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Guys, I have a feeling LS is getting bussed. There's 15 votes on him.



Crap. Palmar change your vote so I can follow you_

No, how will I collect town cred if I'm not lynching the mafia?



But I have to sheep you and I don't want to bus anymore
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 23 2015 13:38 GMT
#5367
On March 23 2015 22:35 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Poker is fun until you log a million hands, lose all patience and start tilting at regular intervals.



That's when things get interesting
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 23 2015 16:22 GMT
#5390
On March 24 2015 01:06 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 00:50 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 24 2015 00:49 Palmar wrote:
On March 24 2015 00:48 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 24 2015 00:47 Palmar wrote:
On March 24 2015 00:42 Vivax wrote:
On March 24 2015 00:35 Palmar wrote:
mig was actually some serious shit in poker too.


Tell us more of ye old days. When everything was better.

No if I talk too much about stuff not relevant to the game people will lynch me and I will have to spam again which always sucks.

Given how more than half the game is a solid townread, with Onegu and potentially someone else pending, it is highly likely that you'll have to spam regardless.

well that sucks.

do you think I'm mafia?

I think you're likely to be mafia by PoE and the fact that I don't really know what you've done to help solve the game. I haven't investigated your filter at all really.

Need to make dinner now.

##unvote
##vote artanis



Man I got excited I wouldn't have to bus
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 23 2015 16:22 GMT
#5391
Also I got something Ill talk about later
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 23 2015 16:28 GMT
#5393
On March 24 2015 01:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Artanis why am i not in your town list?

Dude like I'm the only one town reading you
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 23 2015 16:29 GMT
#5396
I got something Ill talk about during night phase
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 24 2015 02:37 GMT
#5753
Oh my first night thing.

@Palmar why didn't you get passed at artanis for.calling you scum with the PoE reason?

Basically had to.wait until xxx was finished for this, but you caught me because I scum read you with PoE and you jumped all over me for it.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 24 2015 03:03 GMT
#5757
How the Hell do I have a 8 page filter? Seems like it should be 4
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 24 2015 04:07 GMT
#5761
On March 24 2015 12:26 rsoultin wrote:
for me it's a feeling of him being outside the game instead of mingling

he'll start shit fights for no reason, whether he thinks people are scum or not, and perpetuate them

he won't work with people to crystallize his reads, or to get where there heads are at

at least this yardstick worked last game lolol



He does this as both alignments though. Especially d1. Look at the game he was masons with me he tunneled keirathi into the ground and didn't listen to.others
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 24 2015 05:09 GMT
#5790
On March 24 2015 13:53 ritoky wrote:
more people should answer this

Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 09:34 ritoky wrote:
so i just read about this orb thing in the op. SL instantly claimed having the orb, what do people make of that? more likely town, more likely mafia, completely null? why?




Null. No reason to do this as either alignment.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 25 2015 01:38 GMT
#6383
I'm VT. You can lynch me if you want.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 25 2015 01:39 GMT
#6385
Also I knew palmar was scum because of not being angry about the PoE thing that he jumped all over me on in XXX
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 25 2015 01:40 GMT
#6386
Moment doing my rng sheep roll
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 25 2015 01:43 GMT
#6387
Had to reroll a 5 then rolled a 10. Sheeping breshke
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 25 2015 01:49 GMT
#6396
Btw don't think Rayn's slot is scum still. Looks like I was shot then so toad must be town. Breshke get in here and vote so I can sheep you
Try TL Mafia!!!
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O160
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 584
ZZZero.O 160
soO 57
Hyun 49
Dota 2
qojqva2443
League of Legends
Doublelift2013
Counter-Strike
fl0m4113
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4216
Liquid`Hasu652
Other Games
summit1g6724
FrodaN1415
KnowMe346
ToD296
Pyrionflax189
420jenkins187
Livibee186
QueenE105
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick791
StarCraft 2
angryscii 36
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 67
• Adnapsc2 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 40
• FirePhoenix7
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1997
Other Games
• imaqtpie890
• Shiphtur582
• Scarra368
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 5m
Patches Events
18h 5m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 5m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 5m
OSC
1d 2h
OSC
1d 15h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.