• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:26
CEST 11:26
KST 18:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8508 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 23 Next All
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 19 2015 15:33 GMT
#1305
if you take away his pointless shit fight that is really just arguing about the semantics of palmars meta what exactly has he done? asked roundabout questions that make people do errands that he doesn't do anything with

i'm sure he's going to come right back into the thread and call this bs and say but i gained this! but that's easy to lie about after i've pointed it out
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 19 2015 15:35 GMT
#1308
no, he's mafia just trust meeeeeeee
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 19 2015 15:37 GMT
#1310
i can already tell you what's going to happen:

he's going to come back here call me mafia or something/keep on palmar and like trash talk all the posts I made
gonna rage for a bit
going to try and resemble a bit of town play and make people unvote him
i'm going leave it totally alone and just yell for people to switch at deadline

accurate representation of rayn in a few minutes/hours:

[image loading]
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 19 2015 15:39 GMT
#1312
[image loading]
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 19 2015 16:07 GMT
#1320
it's worse because he actually changed the opening? and he doesn't even just quote it with colours and everything
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 19 2015 16:22 GMT
#1322
[image loading]

spent far too long on this
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 19 2015 16:23 GMT
#1323
On March 19 2015 12:20 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 12:10 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 19 2015 12:00 Toadesstern wrote:
On March 19 2015 11:52 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 19 2015 11:50 Toadesstern wrote:
Like everyone's talking about how I'm playing different than I used to last games... no shit I got killed on first cycle like 4 times in a row and lost 4 games in a row now. Last game in particular I feel like I lost because I was trolling too much and didn't get enough out in time which ended in people not lynching Sandroba when he was 100% mafia on my sheet.

I needed to be a lot more serious in that game early on and we could have won

Ya you kinda got lynched because Palmars tunneling you that's the thing in Hammertime. Also I can understand a little bit on why you thought you need to be more serious after JOAT but still it just odd playing with a already serious you.

I mean if I get mafiaread for being different or more serious than I played in my last couple games there's nothing I can and will say about that other than my occasional banter about how that's not alignment indicative at all unless someone points out how different means scummy... because there's nothing I can say about it. I am playing differently (probably)

With that being said, if that's what it's like I'll just ignore everything in that direction from now on and just focus on getting my reads out a little bit earlier than last game and making sure I get them out properly explained. Got angry about Palmar pulling the same shit he did in Hammertime when he should know better and talked myself into a wolf... won't happen again and this is the last post about it.

Ya true about Palmar should know better on that but you seemed to taken it more personally o.o Are you still offended by Palmar's thing on you in Hammertime when you both were town?


from JoaT:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2015 08:08 Toadesstern wrote:
Fear not guyses for I have yet again rolled neither mafia nor Ninja. Thus I will proceed to kill all those mafias and not be mislynched d1 despite being called fucking confirmed town 24-36hours into the game.

Let me check real quick if Palmar is in the game

not really offended but annoyed. I thought he was town early on doing it on purpose to start some discussion or get some read from me based on how I'd react if he misreads me again like that, so yeah I got annoyed at the possible idea of having to deal with that again because he might make someone else agree with it... Right know I'm pretty sure he's mafia for keeping at it and knowing that it annoys me.

Can some of the guys who think my tone is so awful and completly different this game please go ahead and at least compare that post above with my first post in here instead of just believing all this about how my tone is completly different?

Props for nailing it on my seriousness though LS. Because yeah, that did change, just not the thing Palmar and HF mentioned.



I dunno in the quote it's different in joat isn't it?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 19 2015 16:27 GMT
#1328
On March 19 2015 20:57 Holyflare wrote:
and toad if you read this don't defend your shit just scum hunt plz

Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 19 2015 16:27 GMT
#1330
On March 20 2015 01:27 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2015 01:23 Holyflare wrote:
On March 19 2015 12:20 Toadesstern wrote:
On March 19 2015 12:10 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 19 2015 12:00 Toadesstern wrote:
On March 19 2015 11:52 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 19 2015 11:50 Toadesstern wrote:
Like everyone's talking about how I'm playing different than I used to last games... no shit I got killed on first cycle like 4 times in a row and lost 4 games in a row now. Last game in particular I feel like I lost because I was trolling too much and didn't get enough out in time which ended in people not lynching Sandroba when he was 100% mafia on my sheet.

I needed to be a lot more serious in that game early on and we could have won

Ya you kinda got lynched because Palmars tunneling you that's the thing in Hammertime. Also I can understand a little bit on why you thought you need to be more serious after JOAT but still it just odd playing with a already serious you.

I mean if I get mafiaread for being different or more serious than I played in my last couple games there's nothing I can and will say about that other than my occasional banter about how that's not alignment indicative at all unless someone points out how different means scummy... because there's nothing I can say about it. I am playing differently (probably)

With that being said, if that's what it's like I'll just ignore everything in that direction from now on and just focus on getting my reads out a little bit earlier than last game and making sure I get them out properly explained. Got angry about Palmar pulling the same shit he did in Hammertime when he should know better and talked myself into a wolf... won't happen again and this is the last post about it.

Ya true about Palmar should know better on that but you seemed to taken it more personally o.o Are you still offended by Palmar's thing on you in Hammertime when you both were town?


from JoaT:
On March 03 2015 08:08 Toadesstern wrote:
Fear not guyses for I have yet again rolled neither mafia nor Ninja. Thus I will proceed to kill all those mafias and not be mislynched d1 despite being called fucking confirmed town 24-36hours into the game.

Let me check real quick if Palmar is in the game

not really offended but annoyed. I thought he was town early on doing it on purpose to start some discussion or get some read from me based on how I'd react if he misreads me again like that, so yeah I got annoyed at the possible idea of having to deal with that again because he might make someone else agree with it... Right know I'm pretty sure he's mafia for keeping at it and knowing that it annoys me.

Can some of the guys who think my tone is so awful and completly different this game please go ahead and at least compare that post above with my first post in here instead of just believing all this about how my tone is completly different?

Props for nailing it on my seriousness though LS. Because yeah, that did change, just not the thing Palmar and HF mentioned.



I dunno in the quote it's different in joat isn't it?


read his fucking reasoning. He said
"Toad is mafia for using the word guyses and not formatting like he did last time"
That's literally been his words. I quote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 09:02 Palmar wrote:
I actually kinda sorta maybe believe my reasons for voting Toad. Both of the things I said are true.

#1 "guyses" is not a word any viable human being utters in a normal sentence.
#2 He is half-assedly copying what was a much cooler play when he was town

now stop taking things out of context


um you are blind, maybe you should read the thread
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 19 2015 16:28 GMT
#1332
On March 20 2015 01:03 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2015 00:49 rsoultin wrote:
On March 20 2015 00:46 Palmar wrote:
On March 20 2015 00:33 rsoultin wrote:
lol palmar

any reads that aren't omgus?

your comment on ls' list posts is buuuuuggging me since you've gotten much better at reading ls yourself...if i'm wrong, please show me

I'm amazing at reading LS. But I usually do it by finding some single instance of a thing he just wouldn't say or do as mafia.


fair enough ^^ i think i've seen you do that

so what specifically about toad's entrance makes it different than his other entrances?

It's weaker. I guess I was wrong that he wouldn't use the word guyses, apparently he's simply not a viable human being. But the point still stands that was a half-assed "vote me major" entrance compared to the last one in hammertime.

On March 20 2015 01:07 Holyflare wrote:
it's worse because he actually changed the opening? and he doesn't even just quote it with colours and everything


On March 20 2015 01:23 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 12:20 Toadesstern wrote:
On March 19 2015 12:10 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 19 2015 12:00 Toadesstern wrote:
On March 19 2015 11:52 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 19 2015 11:50 Toadesstern wrote:
Like everyone's talking about how I'm playing different than I used to last games... no shit I got killed on first cycle like 4 times in a row and lost 4 games in a row now. Last game in particular I feel like I lost because I was trolling too much and didn't get enough out in time which ended in people not lynching Sandroba when he was 100% mafia on my sheet.

I needed to be a lot more serious in that game early on and we could have won

Ya you kinda got lynched because Palmars tunneling you that's the thing in Hammertime. Also I can understand a little bit on why you thought you need to be more serious after JOAT but still it just odd playing with a already serious you.

I mean if I get mafiaread for being different or more serious than I played in my last couple games there's nothing I can and will say about that other than my occasional banter about how that's not alignment indicative at all unless someone points out how different means scummy... because there's nothing I can say about it. I am playing differently (probably)

With that being said, if that's what it's like I'll just ignore everything in that direction from now on and just focus on getting my reads out a little bit earlier than last game and making sure I get them out properly explained. Got angry about Palmar pulling the same shit he did in Hammertime when he should know better and talked myself into a wolf... won't happen again and this is the last post about it.

Ya true about Palmar should know better on that but you seemed to taken it more personally o.o Are you still offended by Palmar's thing on you in Hammertime when you both were town?


from JoaT:
On March 03 2015 08:08 Toadesstern wrote:
Fear not guyses for I have yet again rolled neither mafia nor Ninja. Thus I will proceed to kill all those mafias and not be mislynched d1 despite being called fucking confirmed town 24-36hours into the game.

Let me check real quick if Palmar is in the game

not really offended but annoyed. I thought he was town early on doing it on purpose to start some discussion or get some read from me based on how I'd react if he misreads me again like that, so yeah I got annoyed at the possible idea of having to deal with that again because he might make someone else agree with it... Right know I'm pretty sure he's mafia for keeping at it and knowing that it annoys me.

Can some of the guys who think my tone is so awful and completly different this game please go ahead and at least compare that post above with my first post in here instead of just believing all this about how my tone is completly different?

Props for nailing it on my seriousness though LS. Because yeah, that did change, just not the thing Palmar and HF mentioned.



I dunno in the quote it's different in joat isn't it?

Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 19 2015 16:29 GMT
#1334
i'm just never going to ever lynch palmar as a policy against you because all you're doing is spending your time on him instead of scum hunting the rest of the game
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 19 2015 16:31 GMT
#1336
i just did quote why i said it
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 19 2015 16:32 GMT
#1337
stop wasting my time on palmar, MAYBE he's mafia but you're absolutely not going the best way about it and you are absolutely alienating the rest of the thread with your massive rants at him

talk about the rest of the game please
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 19 2015 16:35 GMT
#1341
On March 20 2015 01:32 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2015 01:28 Holyflare wrote:
On March 20 2015 01:03 Palmar wrote:
On March 20 2015 00:49 rsoultin wrote:
On March 20 2015 00:46 Palmar wrote:
On March 20 2015 00:33 rsoultin wrote:
lol palmar

any reads that aren't omgus?

your comment on ls' list posts is buuuuuggging me since you've gotten much better at reading ls yourself...if i'm wrong, please show me

I'm amazing at reading LS. But I usually do it by finding some single instance of a thing he just wouldn't say or do as mafia.


fair enough ^^ i think i've seen you do that

so what specifically about toad's entrance makes it different than his other entrances?

It's weaker. I guess I was wrong that he wouldn't use the word guyses, apparently he's simply not a viable human being. But the point still stands that was a half-assed "vote me major" entrance compared to the last one in hammertime.

On March 20 2015 01:07 Holyflare wrote:
it's worse because he actually changed the opening? and he doesn't even just quote it with colours and everything


On March 20 2015 01:23 Holyflare wrote:
On March 19 2015 12:20 Toadesstern wrote:
On March 19 2015 12:10 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 19 2015 12:00 Toadesstern wrote:
On March 19 2015 11:52 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 19 2015 11:50 Toadesstern wrote:
Like everyone's talking about how I'm playing different than I used to last games... no shit I got killed on first cycle like 4 times in a row and lost 4 games in a row now. Last game in particular I feel like I lost because I was trolling too much and didn't get enough out in time which ended in people not lynching Sandroba when he was 100% mafia on my sheet.

I needed to be a lot more serious in that game early on and we could have won

Ya you kinda got lynched because Palmars tunneling you that's the thing in Hammertime. Also I can understand a little bit on why you thought you need to be more serious after JOAT but still it just odd playing with a already serious you.

I mean if I get mafiaread for being different or more serious than I played in my last couple games there's nothing I can and will say about that other than my occasional banter about how that's not alignment indicative at all unless someone points out how different means scummy... because there's nothing I can say about it. I am playing differently (probably)

With that being said, if that's what it's like I'll just ignore everything in that direction from now on and just focus on getting my reads out a little bit earlier than last game and making sure I get them out properly explained. Got angry about Palmar pulling the same shit he did in Hammertime when he should know better and talked myself into a wolf... won't happen again and this is the last post about it.

Ya true about Palmar should know better on that but you seemed to taken it more personally o.o Are you still offended by Palmar's thing on you in Hammertime when you both were town?


from JoaT:
On March 03 2015 08:08 Toadesstern wrote:
Fear not guyses for I have yet again rolled neither mafia nor Ninja. Thus I will proceed to kill all those mafias and not be mislynched d1 despite being called fucking confirmed town 24-36hours into the game.

Let me check real quick if Palmar is in the game

not really offended but annoyed. I thought he was town early on doing it on purpose to start some discussion or get some read from me based on how I'd react if he misreads me again like that, so yeah I got annoyed at the possible idea of having to deal with that again because he might make someone else agree with it... Right know I'm pretty sure he's mafia for keeping at it and knowing that it annoys me.

Can some of the guys who think my tone is so awful and completly different this game please go ahead and at least compare that post above with my first post in here instead of just believing all this about how my tone is completly different?

Props for nailing it on my seriousness though LS. Because yeah, that did change, just not the thing Palmar and HF mentioned.



I dunno in the quote it's different in joat isn't it?


there's no coloring in the Joat one. Literally no coloring at all.
Also no formatting.
Also I change them everytime. I never copy & paste those posts but do them roughly the same but I'm sure you know that because I have about 15 posts like that, that all read like that and they're all slightly different because I copy&pasted none other than the general structure of it.


look dude

i just don't really care to be honest, your post seemed off and I thought it was too forced but then you said it was copy and pasted so then it meant nothing but now you're just wasting time all game on palmar just like you did in cultured to geript and it's bugging me so stop it and move on, we know you scum read palmar now, thanks for the information
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 19 2015 16:39 GMT
#1343
rsoul where are you
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 19 2015 16:40 GMT
#1344
On March 20 2015 01:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Damdred is mafia because his scumreads are:
1) a guy he has had a read on before he can have a read on them, apparently now he agrees with what guy another person is scummy but still this guy has said nothing in value
2) another guy who scumread a third guy for the same reasons he did

##vote Damdred


explain the bolded

really just explain both because this is a badly worded post
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 19 2015 16:41 GMT
#1347
On March 20 2015 01:41 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2015 01:35 Holyflare wrote:
On March 20 2015 01:32 Toadesstern wrote:
On March 20 2015 01:28 Holyflare wrote:
On March 20 2015 01:03 Palmar wrote:
On March 20 2015 00:49 rsoultin wrote:
On March 20 2015 00:46 Palmar wrote:
On March 20 2015 00:33 rsoultin wrote:
lol palmar

any reads that aren't omgus?

your comment on ls' list posts is buuuuuggging me since you've gotten much better at reading ls yourself...if i'm wrong, please show me

I'm amazing at reading LS. But I usually do it by finding some single instance of a thing he just wouldn't say or do as mafia.


fair enough ^^ i think i've seen you do that

so what specifically about toad's entrance makes it different than his other entrances?

It's weaker. I guess I was wrong that he wouldn't use the word guyses, apparently he's simply not a viable human being. But the point still stands that was a half-assed "vote me major" entrance compared to the last one in hammertime.

On March 20 2015 01:07 Holyflare wrote:
it's worse because he actually changed the opening? and he doesn't even just quote it with colours and everything


On March 20 2015 01:23 Holyflare wrote:
On March 19 2015 12:20 Toadesstern wrote:
On March 19 2015 12:10 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 19 2015 12:00 Toadesstern wrote:
On March 19 2015 11:52 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 19 2015 11:50 Toadesstern wrote:
Like everyone's talking about how I'm playing different than I used to last games... no shit I got killed on first cycle like 4 times in a row and lost 4 games in a row now. Last game in particular I feel like I lost because I was trolling too much and didn't get enough out in time which ended in people not lynching Sandroba when he was 100% mafia on my sheet.

I needed to be a lot more serious in that game early on and we could have won

Ya you kinda got lynched because Palmars tunneling you that's the thing in Hammertime. Also I can understand a little bit on why you thought you need to be more serious after JOAT but still it just odd playing with a already serious you.

I mean if I get mafiaread for being different or more serious than I played in my last couple games there's nothing I can and will say about that other than my occasional banter about how that's not alignment indicative at all unless someone points out how different means scummy... because there's nothing I can say about it. I am playing differently (probably)

With that being said, if that's what it's like I'll just ignore everything in that direction from now on and just focus on getting my reads out a little bit earlier than last game and making sure I get them out properly explained. Got angry about Palmar pulling the same shit he did in Hammertime when he should know better and talked myself into a wolf... won't happen again and this is the last post about it.

Ya true about Palmar should know better on that but you seemed to taken it more personally o.o Are you still offended by Palmar's thing on you in Hammertime when you both were town?


from JoaT:
On March 03 2015 08:08 Toadesstern wrote:
Fear not guyses for I have yet again rolled neither mafia nor Ninja. Thus I will proceed to kill all those mafias and not be mislynched d1 despite being called fucking confirmed town 24-36hours into the game.

Let me check real quick if Palmar is in the game

not really offended but annoyed. I thought he was town early on doing it on purpose to start some discussion or get some read from me based on how I'd react if he misreads me again like that, so yeah I got annoyed at the possible idea of having to deal with that again because he might make someone else agree with it... Right know I'm pretty sure he's mafia for keeping at it and knowing that it annoys me.

Can some of the guys who think my tone is so awful and completly different this game please go ahead and at least compare that post above with my first post in here instead of just believing all this about how my tone is completly different?

Props for nailing it on my seriousness though LS. Because yeah, that did change, just not the thing Palmar and HF mentioned.



I dunno in the quote it's different in joat isn't it?


there's no coloring in the Joat one. Literally no coloring at all.
Also no formatting.
Also I change them everytime. I never copy & paste those posts but do them roughly the same but I'm sure you know that because I have about 15 posts like that, that all read like that and they're all slightly different because I copy&pasted none other than the general structure of it.


look dude

i just don't really care to be honest, your post seemed off and I thought it was too forced but then you said it was copy and pasted so then it meant nothing but now you're just wasting time all game on palmar just like you did in cultured to geript and it's bugging me so stop it and move on, we know you scum read palmar now, thanks for the information


so stop fucking bringing up the stupid coloring or formating that I've already shown to be bullshit. I was doing just fine when you left the thread yesterday and did my thing reading up on LS & Palmar and now you're just keeping at it.
I know you don't like my Palmar read but that doesn't mean I'm not doing anything. I'm not going to keep on harping about it. I made my point and that's why I made that one big post with the [*big] tags in it.

Next guy to look into is Artanis followed up by you if you for just a second stop bugging me.


look at rayn first plz <3
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 19 2015 16:46 GMT
#1350
o...k toad you do what you want dear
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 19 2015 16:58 GMT
#1359
let's play league what was your username?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 19 2015 17:28 GMT
#1366
yeh yeh i read it and i have dem artanis qualms, although different ones

+ Show Spoiler +
Chances are you, my dear non-reader, aren't actually reading this very sentence because you already gave up on it because it's too long and fully.
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 6992
Rain 3702
Leta 2437
Soulkey 418
Soma 343
BeSt 297
Rush 213
Barracks 169
soO 162
firebathero 155
[ Show more ]
Stork 104
Sexy 56
Killer 44
Shinee 33
Shine 31
Hm[arnc] 18
Sacsri 17
HiyA 15
Sharp 12
sorry 10
Noble 4
Terrorterran 4
Dota 2
Gorgc3747
XcaliburYe186
League of Legends
JimRising 490
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King53
Other Games
gofns27773
WinterStarcraft638
Pyrionflax193
Sick172
singsing5
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV190
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 60
• Sammyuel 46
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2217
League of Legends
• Jankos2443
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
34m
Patches Events
5h 34m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 34m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 34m
OSC
13h 34m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.