• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:55
CEST 19:55
KST 02:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War545.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8279 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 18 Next All
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 23 2015 04:16 GMT
#5220
@Eden If I am town what percentage chance I was shot?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 23 2015 04:17 GMT
#5222
On March 23 2015 13:16 Onegu wrote:
@Eden If I am town what percentage chance I was shot?



And don't you dear use your rsoul read to adjust.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 23 2015 04:24 GMT
#5226
I think you are scum and delivered the KP to VE so that shows if you were tracked. In order to explain the missing KP you claim JK on me. As it's kinda plausible but not really. You want HF dead so you explain you thought he wouldn't be shot for medic dodge.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 23 2015 04:26 GMT
#5227
On March 23 2015 13:22 rsoultin wrote:
who is going to look at an onegu flipped town and go

oh well...i guess that means rsoul was lying about jking a claimed mason what happened to the KP? lol ><

your logic is based on nothing but that you don't believe i'd jk you



Why I said lynch toad first.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 23 2015 04:27 GMT
#5229
Will have something to say during n2 last 20 min
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 23 2015 04:30 GMT
#5232
On March 23 2015 13:28 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2015 13:24 Onegu wrote:
I think you are scum and delivered the KP to VE so that shows if you were tracked. In order to explain the missing KP you claim JK on me. As it's kinda plausible but not really. You want HF dead so you explain you thought he wouldn't be shot for medic dodge.


okay

well, that's a nice conspiracy theory i guess?

so i assume that you also believe there is no jk in the game at all and i'm the godfather?



I don't believe a VT check on you. Hosts will never confirm btw as it confirms Edo if town or scum/dumb if wrong.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 23 2015 04:36 GMT
#5237
On March 23 2015 13:31 Toadesstern wrote:
not to mention that the whole thing required rsoultin and me to be mafia together and both fakeclaim blue and ... just hope that there's no real jailer?

But hey, rayn's tracker claim is totally legit




I think it is. Rayn claim that is.

Plus with all the blue claims already why not fake claim. Like if mafia has like 4 goons they know.it's a low PR game and with multiple claims.already...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 23 2015 04:37 GMT
#5239
On March 23 2015 13:35 Toadesstern wrote:
well if you're jailer you're probably dead soonish, so not like there's a need to worry about this. LS is claimed mafia and so is rayn.

Should solve itself


Why write this now?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 23 2015 04:40 GMT
#5244
On March 23 2015 13:38 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2015 13:36 Onegu wrote:
On March 23 2015 13:31 Toadesstern wrote:
not to mention that the whole thing required rsoultin and me to be mafia together and both fakeclaim blue and ... just hope that there's no real jailer?

But hey, rayn's tracker claim is totally legit




I think it is. Rayn claim that is.

Plus with all the blue claims already why not fake claim. Like if mafia has like 4 goons they know.it's a low PR game and with multiple claims.already...


did you actually read what he figured out about Rayn recently? He's confirmed mafia at this point. We're considering to lynch him before LS who claimed mafia in the thread.



Nope I haven't read much
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 23 2015 04:42 GMT
#5247
On March 23 2015 13:38 rsoultin wrote:
onegu why were you scumreading me before my claim?



Gut, Plus some thing my mason partner said. He had you null at the time but I thought you were worse
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 23 2015 04:57 GMT
#5250
On March 23 2015 13:45 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2015 13:42 Onegu wrote:
On March 23 2015 13:38 rsoultin wrote:
onegu why were you scumreading me before my claim?



Gut, Plus some thing my mason partner said. He had you null at the time but I thought you were worse


okay, so i'm gonna be honest with you here, bud

you've been pretty obnoxious to me all game...when you were town you weren't obnoxious to your scumreads when we were trying to solve the game together in down under, and snickers was a pain to deal with

what made me not only so bad you thought I was scum, but so bad you're going to be obnoxious about it as well?

all this says is that you thought i was scum and i asked you why



Sorry you feel this way. Sorry I was rude early. But check my past I give reads where the only thing I say was gut. Not being rude here just honest.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 23 2015 05:04 GMT
#5252
How I caught Rayn in witchcraft 2. And more often right then not. I know.most people don't like it and I have a difficult time convincing people unless they see it work, but it's how I do things
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 23 2015 05:11 GMT
#5256
On March 23 2015 14:02 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2015 13:57 Onegu wrote:
On March 23 2015 13:45 rsoultin wrote:
On March 23 2015 13:42 Onegu wrote:
On March 23 2015 13:38 rsoultin wrote:
onegu why were you scumreading me before my claim?



Gut, Plus some thing my mason partner said. He had you null at the time but I thought you were worse


okay, so i'm gonna be honest with you here, bud

you've been pretty obnoxious to me all game...when you were town you weren't obnoxious to your scumreads when we were trying to solve the game together in down under, and snickers was a pain to deal with

what made me not only so bad you thought I was scum, but so bad you're going to be obnoxious about it as well?

all this says is that you thought i was scum and i asked you why



Sorry you feel this way. Sorry I was rude early. But check my past I give reads where the only thing I say was gut. Not being rude here just honest.


even gut reads are based on something? usually tone...which i make lots of reads that way, so i know it doesn't seem strong but surely you can elaborate



Tbh 100%, not rude. I can't remember... guess I could look at your filter, but like I'm really not in a good place right now. Trying to get out of the funk now, so I apologize.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 23 2015 05:15 GMT
#5259
No no I remember it was how you reacted to my mason claim, saying everyone is masons. Then how you reacted to my trolling was off. Like I felt your reaction was over the top, I was rude but didn't think it was that bad.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 23 2015 05:16 GMT
#5260
On March 23 2015 14:15 Onegu wrote:
No no I remember it was how you reacted to my mason claim, saying everyone is masons. Then how you reacted to my trolling was off. Like I felt your reaction was over the top, I was rude but didn't think it was that bad.



Like how you reacted to Robik was completely different and I wasn't 1% of that
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 23 2015 05:19 GMT
#5261
On March 23 2015 14:15 Onegu wrote:
No no I remember it was how you reacted to my mason claim, saying everyone is masons. Then how you reacted to my trolling was off. Like I felt your reaction was over the top, I was rude but didn't think it was that bad.



Remember the joke I made about you flipping red with the Miller thing. The mason thing reminded me of that.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 23 2015 05:25 GMT
#5266
On March 23 2015 14:21 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2015 13:30 Onegu wrote:
On March 23 2015 13:28 rsoultin wrote:
On March 23 2015 13:24 Onegu wrote:
I think you are scum and delivered the KP to VE so that shows if you were tracked. In order to explain the missing KP you claim JK on me. As it's kinda plausible but not really. You want HF dead so you explain you thought he wouldn't be shot for medic dodge.


okay

well, that's a nice conspiracy theory i guess?

so i assume that you also believe there is no jk in the game at all and i'm the godfather?



I don't believe a VT check on you. Hosts will never confirm btw as it confirms Edo if town or scum/dumb if wrong.

so your working theory at this point is that one scum who's been pretty townie this game fakeclaimed vig and in order to cover his tracks his partner who's also been pretty townie this game fakeclaimed jailkeeper and in order to cover her tracks a third scum fakeclaimed cop with a greencheck on the second

meanwhile the guy who hardclaimed tracker to his scumread when not under any pressure in the thread to claim is legit



Yes, since when does rayns claims make.sense
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 23 2015 05:31 GMT
#5269
Ok yeah I just opened your filter and saw it and thought I remembered something like that. But the anger thing was real reason.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 23 2015 06:23 GMT
#5302
We have decided to claim 20min to deadline N2
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 23 2015 06:42 GMT
#5313
On March 23 2015 15:27 rsoultin wrote:
:/

you know i really don't get it when people drop conversations with me

just sayin'

like you're obviously still here

eh whatever

you do it, rayn does it, exo does it...i'll just pretend it doesn't bug me -_-



Sorry, what do you want me to say
Try TL Mafia!!!
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
Laughngamez YouTube
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 232
BRAT_OK 80
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 949
Shuttle 635
Horang2 227
firebathero 107
Zeus 78
Hyun 56
soO 49
ToSsGirL 36
Rock 28
scan(afreeca) 17
[ Show more ]
Bishop 12
Sacsri 12
Dota 2
qojqva2158
420jenkins522
Counter-Strike
fl0m4972
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu487
Other Games
Grubby2532
FrodaN708
Beastyqt583
KnowMe231
Livibee189
QueenE70
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick501
StarCraft 2
angryscii 20
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 50
• 3DClanTV 44
• Adnapsc2 25
• Hinosc 20
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach105
• FirePhoenix24
• Michael_bg 7
• 80smullet 5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1765
Other Games
• Shiphtur563
• imaqtpie386
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1h 5m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 5m
Patches Events
21h 5m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
OSC
1d 5h
OSC
1d 18h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.