• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:59
CEST 01:59
KST 08:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8453 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 23 Next All
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 03:28 GMT
#1817
On March 20 2015 12:26 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2015 12:24 Superbia wrote:
On March 20 2015 12:13 Damdred wrote:
On March 20 2015 11:50 Superbia wrote:
Look.

When Vivax started his dumb tunnel on me I was annoyed, but I thought that Vivax was probably dumb town for doing it. The general tone of his posts felt sort of townie. I looked at him and the people jumping on expecting 1-2 mafia to jump on the wagon. I disliked rayn and damd's jump, so I looked at them. I probably town-read Vivax a bit too quickly looking back (I just barely woke up). Hopefully he contributes more content to the game in the remainder of this day.


Why are you still town reading vivax then if you think you did it to fast? Why give him such a long leash and yet throw scum on me even though I was somewhat asked about you.

This post also lacks a sorta conclusion which is weird meh


Atm I'm not hard town reading him. I have him leaning town but kinda null since you're moving up a little.

why does damdred moving up affect vivax moving down?


It just kinda does in my mind. From my perspective it would be likely for at least one scum to push on me there.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 03:29 GMT
#1819
Like it's not the only reason Vivax is moving down. The main reason is because I cannot really remember why I town read him. Like nothing comes to mind that I really liked about the push. The only reason I can remember is because I don't really expect scum to start a direct fight with me.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 03:31 GMT
#1820
On March 20 2015 12:29 Eden1892 wrote:
also:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2015 10:10 Superbia wrote:
So I feel like rayn is different from his town game this game. He essentially scum-reads me, damdred and SL. While I'm scum-reading both damdred and SL and voting on SL. Moreover, his initial scum-read was both me & SL (iirc). Which makes absolutely no sense since I spent a fair amount of time (perhaps unjustly) burying SL. Like these interactions should be obvious, especially if he's scum-reading me (indicating he has put time into my filter). Hence prob scum.

Damdred I have elaborated upon. Probably my most likely scum at this moment?

SL is kind of meh at the moment. I remember at some point going "definitely scum" around the time he posted his list and mentally reminding myself not to flip on him. Essentially, I feel like his posts have been rather emotionless, while I have SL mentally noted down as an emotional player. Need to re-evaluate, I feel.

So the conundrum is that there is now a scum-read triangle (again, iirc) between SL, damdred, and myself. Essentially, each of us is reading the other two as scummy. I am relatively convinced that there is at least 1 scum between the 2 (SL and damdred), but for some reason I don't think both of them are scum.

if your most likely scum at the time is Damdred why is your vote on sicklucker and why do you never vote Damdred?


Why is this relevant? It's not EoD and my reads are not set in stone yet. Chances are I'm not changing my vote until EoD.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 03:36 GMT
#1825
FF is town. I've said this already.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 03:38 GMT
#1826
On March 20 2015 12:34 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2015 12:31 Superbia wrote:
On March 20 2015 12:29 Eden1892 wrote:
also:
On March 20 2015 10:10 Superbia wrote:
So I feel like rayn is different from his town game this game. He essentially scum-reads me, damdred and SL. While I'm scum-reading both damdred and SL and voting on SL. Moreover, his initial scum-read was both me & SL (iirc). Which makes absolutely no sense since I spent a fair amount of time (perhaps unjustly) burying SL. Like these interactions should be obvious, especially if he's scum-reading me (indicating he has put time into my filter). Hence prob scum.

Damdred I have elaborated upon. Probably my most likely scum at this moment?

SL is kind of meh at the moment. I remember at some point going "definitely scum" around the time he posted his list and mentally reminding myself not to flip on him. Essentially, I feel like his posts have been rather emotionless, while I have SL mentally noted down as an emotional player. Need to re-evaluate, I feel.

So the conundrum is that there is now a scum-read triangle (again, iirc) between SL, damdred, and myself. Essentially, each of us is reading the other two as scummy. I am relatively convinced that there is at least 1 scum between the 2 (SL and damdred), but for some reason I don't think both of them are scum.

if your most likely scum at the time is Damdred why is your vote on sicklucker and why do you never vote Damdred?


Why is this relevant? It's not EoD and my reads are not set in stone yet. Chances are I'm not changing my vote until EoD.

just seems like you would actually vote your primary suspect no? especially when 3 other people were already doing it


Meh? I still like the SL lynch.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 03:55 GMT
#1828
On March 20 2015 12:47 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2015 12:38 Superbia wrote:
On March 20 2015 12:34 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 20 2015 12:31 Superbia wrote:
On March 20 2015 12:29 Eden1892 wrote:
also:
On March 20 2015 10:10 Superbia wrote:
So I feel like rayn is different from his town game this game. He essentially scum-reads me, damdred and SL. While I'm scum-reading both damdred and SL and voting on SL. Moreover, his initial scum-read was both me & SL (iirc). Which makes absolutely no sense since I spent a fair amount of time (perhaps unjustly) burying SL. Like these interactions should be obvious, especially if he's scum-reading me (indicating he has put time into my filter). Hence prob scum.

Damdred I have elaborated upon. Probably my most likely scum at this moment?

SL is kind of meh at the moment. I remember at some point going "definitely scum" around the time he posted his list and mentally reminding myself not to flip on him. Essentially, I feel like his posts have been rather emotionless, while I have SL mentally noted down as an emotional player. Need to re-evaluate, I feel.

So the conundrum is that there is now a scum-read triangle (again, iirc) between SL, damdred, and myself. Essentially, each of us is reading the other two as scummy. I am relatively convinced that there is at least 1 scum between the 2 (SL and damdred), but for some reason I don't think both of them are scum.

if your most likely scum at the time is Damdred why is your vote on sicklucker and why do you never vote Damdred?


Why is this relevant? It's not EoD and my reads are not set in stone yet. Chances are I'm not changing my vote until EoD.

just seems like you would actually vote your primary suspect no? especially when 3 other people were already doing it


Meh? I still like the SL lynch.

more than your top scumread at the time who was also a viable wagon ???


I just woke up at that point? I don't think he was my top scum at the time.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 03:56 GMT
#1829
Like who gives a shit where the vote goes anyway besides EoD? It's just for putting pressure. I don't even think I knew there were that many votes on damd at that point in time.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 03:58 GMT
#1831
On March 20 2015 12:58 Eden1892 wrote:
you woke up 3 hours ago?


No? I thought you were talking about my initial post regarding damdred.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 04:01 GMT
#1833
On March 20 2015 13:00 Eden1892 wrote:
i quoted your post from 3 hrs ago in the first place where you called damdred top scum while calling sl "kind of meh" and saying you "need to re-evaluate"

and it certainly matters cause it doesn't really indicate to me that damdred is your top scum. it's pretty clearly contradictory and i want to understand why the contradiction exists


Notice the question mark after I call him my top scum.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 04:04 GMT
#1834
I'm about to go to sleep. I'll be here with a scumteam of probably 5 tomorrow.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 04:08 GMT
#1836
I'm about to become mad Eden. Why the fuck are you voting me over this? Your entire argument is that I did not vote for my "top scum". Even though it's blatantly fucking obvious I'm still evaluating HALFWAY THROUGH DAY FUCKING 1.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 04:09 GMT
#1837
On March 20 2015 13:07 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2015 13:01 Superbia wrote:
On March 20 2015 13:00 Eden1892 wrote:
i quoted your post from 3 hrs ago in the first place where you called damdred top scum while calling sl "kind of meh" and saying you "need to re-evaluate"

and it certainly matters cause it doesn't really indicate to me that damdred is your top scum. it's pretty clearly contradictory and i want to understand why the contradiction exists


Notice the question mark after I call him my top scum.

weak

on damdred: "probably my most likely scum?"
on sicklucker: "kind of meh at the moment"
on both: "relatively convinced there is at least 1 scum between the 2, but for some reason i don't think both are scum"

vote is on sicklucker while there's a significant damdred wagon

i don't understand how you can type all 3 of those things and not conclude to yourself that damdred is mafia


I haven't checked every filter in the game yet. I don't have a read on everyone yet. Hence I don't know what team of 5 I'm supposed to look for yet.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 04:12 GMT
#1838
And now you just magically disappear. Wonderful.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 04:15 GMT
#1841
On March 20 2015 13:14 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2015 13:08 Superbia wrote:
I'm about to become mad Eden. Why the fuck are you voting me over this? Your entire argument is that I did not vote for my "top scum". Even though it's blatantly fucking obvious I'm still evaluating HALFWAY THROUGH DAY FUCKING 1.

no my argument is that what you're saying is inconsistent and i don't understand why

please explain why you don't conclude that damdred is mafia from the 3 statements i summarized from your post which (i would think) should clearly lead you to conclude that


I'm posting my thoughts. I said I thought Damdred was mafia. People who I read townie said I needed to re-evaluate on Damdred. Damdred started posting. His posting seemed like it could come from a townie mindset. Now Damdred is null, slightly leaning mafia. Yeah?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 04:17 GMT
#1842
On March 20 2015 13:15 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2015 13:09 Superbia wrote:
On March 20 2015 13:07 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 20 2015 13:01 Superbia wrote:
On March 20 2015 13:00 Eden1892 wrote:
i quoted your post from 3 hrs ago in the first place where you called damdred top scum while calling sl "kind of meh" and saying you "need to re-evaluate"

and it certainly matters cause it doesn't really indicate to me that damdred is your top scum. it's pretty clearly contradictory and i want to understand why the contradiction exists


Notice the question mark after I call him my top scum.

weak

on damdred: "probably my most likely scum?"
on sicklucker: "kind of meh at the moment"
on both: "relatively convinced there is at least 1 scum between the 2, but for some reason i don't think both are scum"

vote is on sicklucker while there's a significant damdred wagon

i don't understand how you can type all 3 of those things and not conclude to yourself that damdred is mafia


I haven't checked every filter in the game yet. I don't have a read on everyone yet. Hence I don't know what team of 5 I'm supposed to look for yet.

afaik nothing i'm saying here depends on anybody but sicklucker and damdred so i'm not really understanding why you need to be looking for a specific team of 5 to answer this query


By the end of the day I prefer to look at the bigger picture rather than single out individuals. I want to see if the person I'm voting for fits in a mafia circle. Is there a universal wagon? How are the other people I'm reading scummy interacting with this individual? Etc, etc.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 04:22 GMT
#1844
On March 20 2015 13:21 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2015 13:15 Superbia wrote:
On March 20 2015 13:14 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 20 2015 13:08 Superbia wrote:
I'm about to become mad Eden. Why the fuck are you voting me over this? Your entire argument is that I did not vote for my "top scum". Even though it's blatantly fucking obvious I'm still evaluating HALFWAY THROUGH DAY FUCKING 1.

no my argument is that what you're saying is inconsistent and i don't understand why

please explain why you don't conclude that damdred is mafia from the 3 statements i summarized from your post which (i would think) should clearly lead you to conclude that


I'm posting my thoughts. I said I thought Damdred was mafia. People who I read townie said I needed to re-evaluate on Damdred. Damdred started posting. His posting seemed like it could come from a townie mindset. Now Damdred is null, slightly leaning mafia. Yeah?

superbia. follow me here man. you're not answering the question.

at the time you posted, before anyone could give you feedback on damdred:
you said "damdred is probably my best pick for scum?"
you also said "sicklucker is kind of meh"
you also said "i think there is 1 mafia between them but not 2"

given these things why do you not conclude damdred is clearly mafia and sicklucker is not?


Because I was and still am not completely sure on either of them.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 04:28 GMT
#1847
On March 20 2015 13:24 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2015 13:17 Superbia wrote:
On March 20 2015 13:15 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 20 2015 13:09 Superbia wrote:
On March 20 2015 13:07 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 20 2015 13:01 Superbia wrote:
On March 20 2015 13:00 Eden1892 wrote:
i quoted your post from 3 hrs ago in the first place where you called damdred top scum while calling sl "kind of meh" and saying you "need to re-evaluate"

and it certainly matters cause it doesn't really indicate to me that damdred is your top scum. it's pretty clearly contradictory and i want to understand why the contradiction exists


Notice the question mark after I call him my top scum.

weak

on damdred: "probably my most likely scum?"
on sicklucker: "kind of meh at the moment"
on both: "relatively convinced there is at least 1 scum between the 2, but for some reason i don't think both are scum"

vote is on sicklucker while there's a significant damdred wagon

i don't understand how you can type all 3 of those things and not conclude to yourself that damdred is mafia


I haven't checked every filter in the game yet. I don't have a read on everyone yet. Hence I don't know what team of 5 I'm supposed to look for yet.

afaik nothing i'm saying here depends on anybody but sicklucker and damdred so i'm not really understanding why you need to be looking for a specific team of 5 to answer this query


By the end of the day I prefer to look at the bigger picture rather than single out individuals. I want to see if the person I'm voting for fits in a mafia circle. Is there a universal wagon? How are the other people I'm reading scummy interacting with this individual? Etc, etc.

ok, i kinda understand the logic here, but i feel like you have to start by finding individuals. and frankly i'm a little worried that this process excuses you from finding individuals


I do find individuals and I do start at individuals, but I usually don't make any final conclusions until EoD where I evaluate the whole day and see how it works out.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 04:29 GMT
#1848
On March 20 2015 13:25 Eden1892 wrote:
you said you were "relatively certain" though. :/


And then you guys told me "nono, damd is town" and it's like, whatever, I guess I'll re-evaluate? Though I may just say fuck you guys and still read him mafia tomorrow, we'll see.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 04:30 GMT
#1849
Like I'm off for now because I want to catch the eclipse tomorrow.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 04:38 GMT
#1852
On March 20 2015 13:33 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2015 13:29 Superbia wrote:
On March 20 2015 13:25 Eden1892 wrote:
you said you were "relatively certain" though. :/


And then you guys told me "nono, damd is town" and it's like, whatever, I guess I'll re-evaluate? Though I may just say fuck you guys and still read him mafia tomorrow, we'll see.

okay, this is the second time you've made the same logic error. i will explain again. if you make it a third time i will be forced to assume it's deliberate and respond accordingly.

all of the following statements were contained in one post:

- "damdred is probably my best pick for scum?"
- "sicklucker is kind of meh"
- "i am relatively certain 1 of them is scum, but i don't think both are"

because these were all contained in one post, no one could have given input in-between any of these statements to change your relative certainty that one of them is scum.

so taking this at face value, i do not understand why it is that you:
- don't firmly conclude damdred is mafia
- don't conclude that sicklucker isn't mafia
- don't move your vote

please explain why this inconsistency exists


Because you think all of these are absolute truths inside my mind. For example, I don't think it's 100% that there's 1 and only 1 between them. This is just a feeling that I got from the interactions between them. It might still be wrong, since damdred later on seemed to re-evaluate SL's alignment. Indicating that he still might be mafia preparing for the bus but hopping off after people seemed to start evaluating SL's alignment.
Minimal effort.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 477
Hyun 139
Dota 2
monkeys_forever507
League of Legends
Doublelift4428
Other Games
summit1g11668
JimRising 473
ViBE250
Livibee191
KnowMe186
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick930
BasetradeTV180
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 129
• Adnapsc2 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1693
• imaqtpie1005
• Shiphtur429
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 1m
Patches Events
15h 1m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 1m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 1m
OSC
23h 1m
OSC
1d 12h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.