• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:55
CEST 22:55
KST 05:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7027 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 18 Next All
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 22 2015 13:15 GMT
#4756
On March 22 2015 22:13 sicklucker wrote:
Onegu you also said your partner townread me. But hf was not reading me town at that point of the game.

Do you understand that im town yet onegu?



My real mason TR you. I believe you are town. Ok now I know.why you didn't believe HF was my partner
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 22 2015 13:16 GMT
#4757
On March 22 2015 22:15 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2015 22:13 Onegu wrote:
On March 22 2015 22:07 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 22 2015 22:07 Onegu wrote:
On March 22 2015 21:59 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 22 2015 21:58 sicklucker wrote:
So if theres no medic or a vet that means mafia just killed ve (which makes sense since he was claimed not vt(

Or Mafia shot Onegu. Or Onegu is mafia and tried to shoot. Vet is also a role in the game I heard someone say.



Or.it's.Like I said and toad is scum who claims to shoot VE but is scum and then rsoul claims JK to explain the missing shot

So are you saying Rso is scum too? Because scum couldn't have known there was a JK in the game next to all the already claimed blues.



So many blues claimed already decent yolo play. I have scum read her for a while

Are you conveniently ignoring the 26 page filter?



Jeez I'm.so.tired.of.this as.a.excuse now. Players understand to post now as scum.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 22 2015 13:18 GMT
#4760
On March 22 2015 22:15 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2015 22:14 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
SL if Toad is mafia and they just used the two shots they have to shoot HF/VE, where does rso's JK claim come in and does it make her scum to you?


I was told she claimed cop with a green check. Oh wait someone claimed a green check on her. Why did she claim wtf I was not aware of this

Exo claimed a VT check on her when town doesn't have a rolecop
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 22 2015 13:21 GMT
#4765
If toad is scum.rso is also.simple.as.that
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 22 2015 13:23 GMT
#4767
And I'm happy to be killed.at.this point to prove I'm not mafia and confirm my mason partner. So you can believe I was shot... or that rsoul is scum
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 22 2015 13:25 GMT
#4769
Sigh
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 22 2015 13:25 GMT
#4772
On March 22 2015 22:24 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Onegu who IS your mason partner?
If you lie about it one more time I will policy lynch you D3.




Fine lynch me
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 22 2015 13:27 GMT
#4777
On March 22 2015 22:25 sicklucker wrote:
Onegu im not saying the fact hf died and I knew he was faking a role clears me as town. But can you at least agree its points in my favor? Why would I ever let my mafia team nk a likely medic save that I know is faking a role?



Yes I am town reading you why are you still on this. Already said I believe you are town
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 22 2015 13:28 GMT
#4782
On March 22 2015 22:26 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2015 22:25 Onegu wrote:
On March 22 2015 22:24 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Onegu who IS your mason partner?
If you lie about it one more time I will policy lynch you D3.




Fine lynch me

JUST SAY IT WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU



They don't want to be outed yet. I'm not.going to out them if they don't want it out there
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 22 2015 13:36 GMT
#4789
On March 22 2015 22:31 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2015 22:28 Onegu wrote:
On March 22 2015 22:26 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 22 2015 22:25 Onegu wrote:
On March 22 2015 22:24 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Onegu who IS your mason partner?
If you lie about it one more time I will policy lynch you D3.




Fine lynch me

JUST SAY IT WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU



They don't want to be outed yet. I'm not.going to out them if they don't want it out there

You know that can just be an excuse to say you have no actual mason and are actually mafia right? If you were town your greatest responsibility is to not get mislynched, so you would do everything in your power to prove your alignment. Claiming who your mason partner is can greatly help in that.



No its not. Helping town win is is my greatest responsibility. If my mason thinks it's best to not be outed yet I'm not going to. If my mislynch gives tons of info then so be it
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 23 2015 03:53 GMT
#5201
You dumb dumbs lynch me before Rayn. When I flip mason you lynch toad when he flips scum you lynch rsoul.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 23 2015 03:53 GMT
#5202
And nope not claiming partner
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 23 2015 03:55 GMT
#5204
On March 23 2015 12:53 Onegu wrote:
And nope not claiming partner

Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 23 2015 03:58 GMT
#5206
On March 23 2015 12:53 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2015 12:53 Onegu wrote:
You dumb dumbs lynch me before Rayn. When I flip mason you lynch toad when he flips scum you lynch rsoul.
Who are you mason with?

Why should we not lynch raynpelikoneet?



Soul read. Also I have been scum and mason with Rayn. I never do anything without getting an ok first. So if you think I would and we are scum together you are wrong.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 23 2015 04:01 GMT
#5209
On March 23 2015 13:00 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2015 12:53 Onegu wrote:
You dumb dumbs lynch me before Rayn. When I flip mason you lynch toad when he flips scum you lynch rsoul.

Show nested quote +
On March 23 2015 12:53 Onegu wrote:
And nope not claiming partner

Show nested quote +
On March 23 2015 12:58 Onegu wrote:
On March 23 2015 12:53 Trfel wrote:
On March 23 2015 12:53 Onegu wrote:
You dumb dumbs lynch me before Rayn. When I flip mason you lynch toad when he flips scum you lynch rsoul.
Who are you mason with?

Why should we not lynch raynpelikoneet?



Soul read. Also I have been scum and mason with Rayn. I never do anything without getting an ok first. So if you think I would and we are scum together you are wrong.

i read all of this together as "policy lynch me d3"



Eden how much info does.my flip give? Yes I should.be the lynch
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 23 2015 04:03 GMT
#5211
Unless we get another red check
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 23 2015 04:04 GMT
#5214
On March 23 2015 13:02 Eden1892 wrote:
i give precisely this many fucks about info from a lynch:










































Then you are bad
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 23 2015 04:06 GMT
#5215
On March 23 2015 13:03 Eden1892 wrote:
i want you lynched because i pretty much don't at all believe that any competent mafia wastes kp on you when you literally aren't doing anything period



Exactly!!!

So why would town rsoul protect me. So when I flip town it looks really bad on toad because of missing kp and rsoul because of same thing
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 23 2015 04:09 GMT
#5217
On March 23 2015 13:07 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2015 13:06 Onegu wrote:
On March 23 2015 13:03 Eden1892 wrote:
i want you lynched because i pretty much don't at all believe that any competent mafia wastes kp on you when you literally aren't doing anything period



Exactly!!!

So why would town rsoul protect me. So when I flip town it looks really bad on toad because of missing kp and rsoul because of same thing

but you won't, so.



Then you hit scum. Win win. But when I flip town I will troll you in every game from now.on if you lynch Rayn over toad
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 23 2015 04:13 GMT
#5219
On March 23 2015 13:12 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2015 13:06 Onegu wrote:
On March 23 2015 13:03 Eden1892 wrote:
i want you lynched because i pretty much don't at all believe that any competent mafia wastes kp on you when you literally aren't doing anything period



Exactly!!!

So why would town rsoul protect me. So when I flip town it looks really bad on toad because of missing kp and rsoul because of same thing


lol onegu

it won't look bad on me if you flip town xP or on toad

i'm not sure why you think that



Because I really doubt I was shot. And we have a missing KP.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O160
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 584
ZZZero.O 160
soO 57
Hyun 49
Dota 2
qojqva2443
League of Legends
Doublelift2013
Counter-Strike
fl0m4113
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4216
Liquid`Hasu652
Other Games
summit1g6724
FrodaN1415
KnowMe346
ToD296
Pyrionflax189
420jenkins187
Livibee186
QueenE105
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick791
StarCraft 2
angryscii 36
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 67
• Adnapsc2 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 40
• FirePhoenix7
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1997
Other Games
• imaqtpie890
• Shiphtur582
• Scarra368
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 5m
Patches Events
18h 5m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 5m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 5m
OSC
1d 2h
OSC
1d 15h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.