• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:17
CEST 10:17
KST 17:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9574 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 21 22 23 Next All
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 19 2015 15:11 GMT
#1297
On March 20 2015 00:09 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2015 00:05 Superbia wrote:
On March 20 2015 00:02 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 23:55 Superbia wrote:
On March 19 2015 23:54 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 23:49 Superbia wrote:
Like whatever, I'm done pussyfooting around this. RSO, are you masoned with Eden or what?


nope lol eden's good at reading my tone xP almost completely because he coached me and then the next 3 games we rolled together one of us was scum

in all honesty though, i'm probably one of the easiest tonereads in the game when people don't get too paranoid about me lol which is why i take a lot longer to read eden than the other way around


Are you serious? Like you guys were softing it so fucking hard.


and you caaaare (or think we'd be behaving this way in-thread) becaaaauuuuse?

like seriously why is this even important to you? lol

i've also started talking to truffle and LS as if they're basically confirmed town cause in my mind they are

maybe i'm a mason with them too >> world of masons!


Because I read you both as town because I thought you were masons. Eden is probably still town for sharing my thoughts, but I'm still somewhat unsure about you.


don't care what you think xP lol

but that makes sense as to why you'd care about us being masons

i kinda like viva's point on you btw...but i don't think it necessarily makes you scum, just makes Viva observant. truffle is The Naysayer as town. it's actually one of several things that has me townreading him lol


I agree that Vivax is probably town. Kinda dumb, but town. I'm looking at the people jumping onto his case: rayn and damdred.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 19 2015 15:13 GMT
#1298
Though I still need to go through Rayn's filter. Kinda lazy atm.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 00:52 GMT
#1724
Hey friends. What's up?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 00:59 GMT
#1727
Why are both SL and rayn now scum reading Damd. Z. Idk what to think of this. Feel like at least one of them is mafia. Also feel like Damd is mafia though.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 01:01 GMT
#1730
He essentially claimed Mason. So meh.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 01:01 GMT
#1731
And since you're apparently not the mason, he probably is.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 01:03 GMT
#1732
Also think VE is slightly town for having the same thought process as me regarding eden/rso. I was expecting more activity from him though, so we'll see.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 01:10 GMT
#1739
So I feel like rayn is different from his town game this game. He essentially scum-reads me, damdred and SL. While I'm scum-reading both damdred and SL and voting on SL. Moreover, his initial scum-read was both me & SL (iirc). Which makes absolutely no sense since I spent a fair amount of time (perhaps unjustly) burying SL. Like these interactions should be obvious, especially if he's scum-reading me (indicating he has put time into my filter). Hence prob scum.

Damdred I have elaborated upon. Probably my most likely scum at this moment?

SL is kind of meh at the moment. I remember at some point going "definitely scum" around the time he posted his list and mentally reminding myself not to flip on him. Essentially, I feel like his posts have been rather emotionless, while I have SL mentally noted down as an emotional player. Need to re-evaluate, I feel.

So the conundrum is that there is now a scum-read triangle (again, iirc) between SL, damdred, and myself. Essentially, each of us is reading the other two as scummy. I am relatively convinced that there is at least 1 scum between the 2 (SL and damdred), but for some reason I don't think both of them are scum.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 01:14 GMT
#1742
Can people comment on what I've said? Specifically regarding Damdred. Thanks.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 01:21 GMT
#1746
On March 20 2015 10:18 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2015 10:14 Superbia wrote:
Can people comment on what I've said? Specifically regarding Damdred. Thanks.


mmm

i read it...and i don't even necessarily disagree that there may be scum in that triangle, but i dunnae. like yesterday i was getting a townie feel from damdy...(it's normal for him to just post reads as he goes until he latches onto something solid, usually after day 1 or at the very least not until close to the end of it, so y'all are high on that count xP) and a scummy feel from sl. since then damdy has dropped a little and sl has risen a touch...though i'd still say sicklucker has the best chance of the two flipping scum

you...eh

your posting irritates me this game so i'm reserving judgment xP the tone is grating which makes me predisposed to scumread you lol for no reason other than your tone grates on my nerves. mean of me to say, i know, but true ^^


Eh, I can't help it. Just the way I post, I guess?

IDK. Maybe Damdred is the lazy town. I just feel very deeply and pretty strongly that he's the hidden mafia.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 01:26 GMT
#1748
On March 20 2015 10:22 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2015 10:21 Superbia wrote:
On March 20 2015 10:18 rsoultin wrote:
On March 20 2015 10:14 Superbia wrote:
Can people comment on what I've said? Specifically regarding Damdred. Thanks.


mmm

i read it...and i don't even necessarily disagree that there may be scum in that triangle, but i dunnae. like yesterday i was getting a townie feel from damdy...(it's normal for him to just post reads as he goes until he latches onto something solid, usually after day 1 or at the very least not until close to the end of it, so y'all are high on that count xP) and a scummy feel from sl. since then damdy has dropped a little and sl has risen a touch...though i'd still say sicklucker has the best chance of the two flipping scum

you...eh

your posting irritates me this game so i'm reserving judgment xP the tone is grating which makes me predisposed to scumread you lol for no reason other than your tone grates on my nerves. mean of me to say, i know, but true ^^


Eh, I can't help it. Just the way I post, I guess?

IDK. Maybe Damdred is the lazy town. I just feel very deeply and pretty strongly that he's the hidden mafia.


i need to revisit his filter. his thoughts were generally lining up with mine yesterday though is the thing :/

lol it may be the way you post. i don't remember always having a problem with it? regardless, it's not important right now


Yeah, that's the thing that bothers me though, interestingly enough. I was townreading him d1 as well because our thoughts lined up. But somehow he scum-reads me? Even though it's pretty clear our circles are somewhat similar. I don't think a player likes damdred does that if he's town.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 01:26 GMT
#1749
Also the fact that you are mean to me probably means you're town.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 01:40 GMT
#1762
Breshke what are you reads so far?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 01:43 GMT
#1769
On March 20 2015 10:39 Damdred wrote:
I'm seemingly going to dominate the conversation for a hit perhaps.
not lazy town if you said your time would be shorter than normal before game started so there is that to consider.

This whole mess about me scum reading someone who I seemingly agree with on reads (two separate individuals now) is honestly stupid. Scum have perfect information and can legitimately throw town reads out so that circles match bus so scum reads match etc., it is insane to think that just because you have the same reads as someone that they are town without looking more into them.

Your tone is different from your town game super, to me it sounds like you are angry/dicky towards certain people-shrug- its day one and I've barely done anything yet just because no need to yet and time is stressed.

Now on the brighter side of the mafia world breahkes post read pretty genuine and his confussion on the SL town read and the way he's taking the scum read seem pretty good to me. I want to see a bit more bit perhaps not a good lynch anymor


I'm pretty sure I'm always somewhat asshole-ish towards the people I think are scum. I haven't been angry at all this game though. I believe Rayn was the first to call me out on that and it's completely fabricated.

Be honest, damdred, did you read my filter prior to calling me scum?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 01:48 GMT
#1773
For a moment there I thought Marv was in this game. Thanks for making me check, asshole. >:|
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 02:33 GMT
#1795
On March 20 2015 11:29 Damdred wrote:
Super why are you scum reading me so intensity for scum reading you but ignore vivax scum read on you when he's only focused on you?


I had you as leaning town for having similar reads, so when you sheeped the read alarm bells started going off. To be quite honest, I still don't 100% understand Vivax's read on me. It did kind of feel town, I don't really think like mafia would try to fight me. idk.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 02:39 GMT
#1798
On March 20 2015 11:38 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2015 11:33 Superbia wrote:
On March 20 2015 11:29 Damdred wrote:
Super why are you scum reading me so intensity for scum reading you but ignore vivax scum read on you when he's only focused on you?


I had you as leaning town for having similar reads, so when you sheeped the read alarm bells started going off. To be quite honest, I still don't 100% understand Vivax's read on me. It did kind of feel town, I don't really think like mafia would try to fight me. idk.

so if mafia don't fight you then why are you scumreading damdred who's more actively engaging you than vivax


Damdred felt like he was hopping on. IIRC he said something like "I'd be okay with lynching Super today". That kind of weak jumpon is exactly something I would expect from mafia.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 02:40 GMT
#1800
I'm not sure about damd atm.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 02:50 GMT
#1803
Look.

When Vivax started his dumb tunnel on me I was annoyed, but I thought that Vivax was probably dumb town for doing it. The general tone of his posts felt sort of townie. I looked at him and the people jumping on expecting 1-2 mafia to jump on the wagon. I disliked rayn and damd's jump, so I looked at them. I probably town-read Vivax a bit too quickly looking back (I just barely woke up). Hopefully he contributes more content to the game in the remainder of this day.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 03:24 GMT
#1815
On March 20 2015 12:13 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2015 11:50 Superbia wrote:
Look.

When Vivax started his dumb tunnel on me I was annoyed, but I thought that Vivax was probably dumb town for doing it. The general tone of his posts felt sort of townie. I looked at him and the people jumping on expecting 1-2 mafia to jump on the wagon. I disliked rayn and damd's jump, so I looked at them. I probably town-read Vivax a bit too quickly looking back (I just barely woke up). Hopefully he contributes more content to the game in the remainder of this day.


Why are you still town reading vivax then if you think you did it to fast? Why give him such a long leash and yet throw scum on me even though I was somewhat asked about you.

This post also lacks a sorta conclusion which is weird meh


Atm I'm not hard town reading him. I have him leaning town but kinda null since you're moving up a little.
Minimal effort.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 21 22 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1193
BeSt 325
Soma 245
Soulkey 228
sorry 154
Larva 81
Mind 66
Bale 26
ZerO 26
soO 24
[ Show more ]
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
scan(afreeca) 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm187
League of Legends
JimRising 613
Counter-Strike
edward419
Other Games
summit1g9202
Coldzera 687
WinterStarcraft660
singsing630
Sick211
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick725
BasetradeTV220
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2227
League of Legends
• Jankos1076
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
1h 43m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
3h 43m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 43m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 43m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.