• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:11
CEST 14:11
KST 21:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War05.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202618Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11030 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 20 21 22 Next All
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 20 2015 06:27 GMT
#1943
idk sometimes I get infp and other times i get istp
maybe I have multiple personalities
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 20 2015 16:53 GMT
#2323
So I woke up really early (830) and have been catching up in bed. One thing that strikes me as really scummy is this bullshit rasputin is pulling. Telling everyone who isn't helping push her agenda to leave the thread. Her emote usage almost seems forced to the point where she uses one almost every other post. Her reasons for reading rayn were being withheld for seemingly no reason other than to cause more shit-fighting in thread.
I know that myers-briggs shit was spammy and made the thread longer but half of rasputin's posts are nothing more than
-emote- lololololol
help me or shoo
ls is town for no reason
^^

She's being coy about EVERYTHING. Even when commenting on damdred's case, which she seems to quite agree with, she was needlessly coy.
On March 20 2015 23:03 rsoultin wrote:
damdy un problema

namely...meta

i think you know why i'm bringing this up :/

This adds to the fact that LS is certainly acting against his town meta which he EVEN ADMITS TO TRYING TO DO, yet rasputin's townread on him has been unwavering the entire game.

I think rasputin has a decent shot at being scum here. Her filter reads like someone trying REALLY hard to seem happy and carefree. I'm not buying it. Also this condescending "my reads are best and you all are sub-humans" attitude isn't helping my mood when I read this filter.
On March 21 2015 01:20 rsoultin wrote:
-snorts-

viva

reads

now

thank you ^^

no i have only one sorta listy thing but i've made reads on most of the players in the game in my filter. you haven't. your reading comprehension is not impressing me

if i can't get rayn lynched, i'm coming for you or sicklucker, so it's time to pick up ^^

this is the post I saw when I added this last bit but there are planty. "I'm coming for you or sicklucker, so it's time to pick it up^^" makes me want to retch.

So I think I'm changing my read from <LS is scum and rso is bad> to <Rso is scum and LS lives in her pocket>
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 20 2015 16:55 GMT
#2328
On March 21 2015 01:53 Toadesstern wrote:
Holy crap 25 pages I have to read... so anyways here's where I'm at for the day withouth reading that yet but having thought about what I already know:


Starting with obvious things that don't need that much explanation because duh, it's in my filter:
Palmar is mafia

Artanis I think has a decent chance to flip mafia. He has done a lot more though ever since he got some heat. Have not yet figured out if him going everywhere and voting whatever comes in front of his visor is particularly townish or scummy yet.

Rayn just plain does nothing. Okay that's an exaggeration but I've been sitting here for 24 hours and more, trying to not mention him because putting pressure on him is the wrong way to figure out his alignment. He just gets angry and the game becomes unplayable as he throws a tantrum. That being said I tried not to do that and from what I've seen he wasn't bullied by other people either, the closest thing being HF mentioning him a lot but even in that case it felt like HF was almost ignoring him so he had all the space he can ask for. And still I don't see anything a town!Rayn would do here. I'd expect him to be kicking and screaming out of his lungs having found at least one 100% mafia by now and how we all need to do what he wants and we're all terrible for not realizing that his scumread is 100% confirmed. I just don't see it. Yes he apparently has some reads but the kick is missing.

on to people I havn't realy read and it's more of a gut-read:

SL I still feel very strongly about just being a lynchbait. I don't even have a read on him, he's pretty much null for me but I just don't see this emoticon thing being a thing. The reason for which he got a target early on was stupid and I think he among myself was the easy (easier) place to dump votes onto for mafia or start a mislynch. I'm not going to lynch that unless someone shows me something big that happened in the last 25 pages about him.

Damdred/Vivax/LS, Damdred actually feels decent in my books even though he's feeling under the radar. Not sure why, but I like the way he's posting with not the slightest care&fear in the world. Would not want to lynch that today.
Vivax feels very odd. Same slightly under the radar feel despite actually having a decent filter (which is a bad sign) but he at the same time just doesn't feel right like damdred does. If we're going for a lurker / under the radar.
LS seems very political correct. I mostly remember him for talking about how he co-hosted or hosted one of the games I played in (either hammer or Joat I guess) and explaining how my stance might make sense. Easy stuff to talk about, add that up with actually thinking I'm town (apparently?) and I get the shivers. Like I said, I get the feeling a lot of mafias just tend to give me townreads or nullreads based on my lenghty posts and it didn't feel like with other people like Eden who actually read my posts.

So with that being said I'd be up for lynching Palmar / Artanis+Rayn / Vivax+LS right now. Maybe some of the other guys that I havn't bothered looking into yet. Can't remember a thing Onegu or breshke have said for that matter. But that's my stance for now and I'll start reading o/

this guy is town. I like the way he looks at rayn. Like a lot
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 20 2015 16:56 GMT
#2330
On March 21 2015 01:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Toad is mafia.

oh... why?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 20 2015 17:26 GMT
#2366
slam read rsoultin's recent pages pls
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 20 2015 17:29 GMT
#2371
On March 21 2015 02:22 Vivax wrote:
Mostly I remember the mafia games 1. where you were a hydra with mocsta and basically quit D1 insulting everybody and their parents and 2. the game where you told Koshi to modkill himself after being really low profile during D1.

On March 21 2015 02:19 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 01:55 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 21 2015 01:53 Toadesstern wrote:
Holy crap 25 pages I have to read... so anyways here's where I'm at for the day withouth reading that yet but having thought about what I already know:


Starting with obvious things that don't need that much explanation because duh, it's in my filter:
Palmar is mafia

Artanis I think has a decent chance to flip mafia. He has done a lot more though ever since he got some heat. Have not yet figured out if him going everywhere and voting whatever comes in front of his visor is particularly townish or scummy yet.

Rayn just plain does nothing. Okay that's an exaggeration but I've been sitting here for 24 hours and more, trying to not mention him because putting pressure on him is the wrong way to figure out his alignment. He just gets angry and the game becomes unplayable as he throws a tantrum. That being said I tried not to do that and from what I've seen he wasn't bullied by other people either, the closest thing being HF mentioning him a lot but even in that case it felt like HF was almost ignoring him so he had all the space he can ask for. And still I don't see anything a town!Rayn would do here. I'd expect him to be kicking and screaming out of his lungs having found at least one 100% mafia by now and how we all need to do what he wants and we're all terrible for not realizing that his scumread is 100% confirmed. I just don't see it. Yes he apparently has some reads but the kick is missing.

on to people I havn't realy read and it's more of a gut-read:

SL I still feel very strongly about just being a lynchbait. I don't even have a read on him, he's pretty much null for me but I just don't see this emoticon thing being a thing. The reason for which he got a target early on was stupid and I think he among myself was the easy (easier) place to dump votes onto for mafia or start a mislynch. I'm not going to lynch that unless someone shows me something big that happened in the last 25 pages about him.

Damdred/Vivax/LS, Damdred actually feels decent in my books even though he's feeling under the radar. Not sure why, but I like the way he's posting with not the slightest care&fear in the world. Would not want to lynch that today.
Vivax feels very odd. Same slightly under the radar feel despite actually having a decent filter (which is a bad sign) but he at the same time just doesn't feel right like damdred does. If we're going for a lurker / under the radar.
LS seems very political correct. I mostly remember him for talking about how he co-hosted or hosted one of the games I played in (either hammer or Joat I guess) and explaining how my stance might make sense. Easy stuff to talk about, add that up with actually thinking I'm town (apparently?) and I get the shivers. Like I said, I get the feeling a lot of mafias just tend to give me townreads or nullreads based on my lenghty posts and it didn't feel like with other people like Eden who actually read my posts.

So with that being said I'd be up for lynching Palmar / Artanis+Rayn / Vivax+LS right now. Maybe some of the other guys that I havn't bothered looking into yet. Can't remember a thing Onegu or breshke have said for that matter. But that's my stance for now and I'll start reading o/

this guy is town. I like the way he looks at rayn. Like a lot


Well I don't like it cause it's the usual meta argument where people expect you to play exactly the same in every game, it doesn't apply to me, it doesn't apply to rayn. People can change their styles, maybe rayn has become more considerate? I know mafia rayn as being more disruptive than town rayn so if I made the same observations as Toad I'd argue in the opposite direction.

ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 20 2015 17:39 GMT
#2385
On March 21 2015 02:38 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 02:26 Fecalfeast wrote:
slam read rsoultin's recent pages pls

Tonereads rayn and then pushes him like

By yelling

Not gonna fly

almost as if she's trying to hop on holyflare's wagon for a bullshit reason/no reason? Am I forcing a certain answer with that question? Maybe.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 20 2015 17:43 GMT
#2392
On March 21 2015 02:37 Toadesstern wrote:
Okay seriously rayn I have no idea what's wrong with you atm except for the fact that I said something about you, which you apparently don't like.

You mention 2 things:
1) Me not having read the thread (the last 25 pages of it)
2) Me throwing out reads before having completly read it

The 2nd one is np at all, in fact the quote I directed to Vivax to show him that I don't consider myself someone on the levels as Marv/HF when playing town even shows that I'm doing that on a regular basis to give some updates on my thought process. It's from Hammertime, I was town in that game. #2 done?

About #1. I'm sorry I have to sleep at some point and I didn't really have time to read until I got back in here. I'm not awake and reading 24/7. What are you even getting at here?

so wait have you not read the thread or have you spent the last 24 hours not talking about rayn as a tactic? If you haven't even read the thread how can you say you've made your read based on how he acted without any pressure on him...
Okay that's an exaggeration but I've been sitting here for 24 hours and more, trying to not mention him because putting pressure on him is the wrong way to figure out his alignment. He just gets angry and the game becomes unplayable as he throws a tantrum. That being said I tried not to do that and from what I've seen he wasn't bullied by other people either, the closest thing being HF mentioning him a lot but even in that case it felt like HF was almost ignoring him so he had all the space he can ask for. And still I don't see anything a town!Rayn would do here

Have your read the thread or not?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 20 2015 17:44 GMT
#2394
On March 21 2015 02:41 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 02:39 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 21 2015 02:38 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 21 2015 02:26 Fecalfeast wrote:
slam read rsoultin's recent pages pls

Tonereads rayn and then pushes him like

By yelling

Not gonna fly

almost as if she's trying to hop on holyflare's wagon for a bullshit reason/no reason? Am I forcing a certain answer with that question? Maybe.


^^ you're also bad at reading me

i need to start keeping a list

why do you think rayn is town? legit question

I never said I think rayn is town did I?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 20 2015 17:45 GMT
#2398
On March 21 2015 02:44 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 02:43 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 21 2015 02:37 Toadesstern wrote:
Okay seriously rayn I have no idea what's wrong with you atm except for the fact that I said something about you, which you apparently don't like.

You mention 2 things:
1) Me not having read the thread (the last 25 pages of it)
2) Me throwing out reads before having completly read it

The 2nd one is np at all, in fact the quote I directed to Vivax to show him that I don't consider myself someone on the levels as Marv/HF when playing town even shows that I'm doing that on a regular basis to give some updates on my thought process. It's from Hammertime, I was town in that game. #2 done?

About #1. I'm sorry I have to sleep at some point and I didn't really have time to read until I got back in here. I'm not awake and reading 24/7. What are you even getting at here?

so wait have you not read the thread or have you spent the last 24 hours not talking about rayn as a tactic? If you haven't even read the thread how can you say you've made your read based on how he acted without any pressure on him...
Okay that's an exaggeration but I've been sitting here for 24 hours and more, trying to not mention him because putting pressure on him is the wrong way to figure out his alignment. He just gets angry and the game becomes unplayable as he throws a tantrum. That being said I tried not to do that and from what I've seen he wasn't bullied by other people either, the closest thing being HF mentioning him a lot but even in that case it felt like HF was almost ignoring him so he had all the space he can ask for. And still I don't see anything a town!Rayn would do here

Have your read the thread or not?


of course not more than the first 90 pages of it like I said, I got home and made that post as an update on my thoughts.

Well then that post and this discussion about it would have been time better spent catching up and posting your reads afterward.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 20 2015 17:49 GMT
#2402
On March 21 2015 02:45 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 02:44 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 21 2015 02:41 rsoultin wrote:
On March 21 2015 02:39 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 21 2015 02:38 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 21 2015 02:26 Fecalfeast wrote:
slam read rsoultin's recent pages pls

Tonereads rayn and then pushes him like

By yelling

Not gonna fly

almost as if she's trying to hop on holyflare's wagon for a bullshit reason/no reason? Am I forcing a certain answer with that question? Maybe.


^^ you're also bad at reading me

i need to start keeping a list

why do you think rayn is town? legit question

I never said I think rayn is town did I?


not to my recollection...but if you think i'm scum you either think i'm bussing or pushing a mislynch, so which is it? lol

Stop trying to paint a picture without my input. First you directly imply that I said rayn is town by asking me why I think it. Now you are assuming, since I made the observation that you implied I had made a decision on his alignment, that I read him scum and are using that assumption to defend yourself. All I have to say to make this defense crumble is that I nullread rayn. Since you haven't actually asked what my read on rayn is it seems like you are just trying to discredit me without actually responding to my post.

Strawman more, scum.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 20 2015 17:49 GMT
#2404
On March 21 2015 02:47 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 02:45 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 21 2015 02:44 Toadesstern wrote:
On March 21 2015 02:43 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 21 2015 02:37 Toadesstern wrote:
Okay seriously rayn I have no idea what's wrong with you atm except for the fact that I said something about you, which you apparently don't like.

You mention 2 things:
1) Me not having read the thread (the last 25 pages of it)
2) Me throwing out reads before having completly read it

The 2nd one is np at all, in fact the quote I directed to Vivax to show him that I don't consider myself someone on the levels as Marv/HF when playing town even shows that I'm doing that on a regular basis to give some updates on my thought process. It's from Hammertime, I was town in that game. #2 done?

About #1. I'm sorry I have to sleep at some point and I didn't really have time to read until I got back in here. I'm not awake and reading 24/7. What are you even getting at here?

so wait have you not read the thread or have you spent the last 24 hours not talking about rayn as a tactic? If you haven't even read the thread how can you say you've made your read based on how he acted without any pressure on him...
Okay that's an exaggeration but I've been sitting here for 24 hours and more, trying to not mention him because putting pressure on him is the wrong way to figure out his alignment. He just gets angry and the game becomes unplayable as he throws a tantrum. That being said I tried not to do that and from what I've seen he wasn't bullied by other people either, the closest thing being HF mentioning him a lot but even in that case it felt like HF was almost ignoring him so he had all the space he can ask for. And still I don't see anything a town!Rayn would do here

Have your read the thread or not?


of course not more than the first 90 pages of it like I said, I got home and made that post as an update on my thoughts.

Well then that post and this discussion about it would have been time better spent catching up and posting your reads afterward.


ff, how much of the thread have you read? i know you didn't read most of the thread as of last night, so why don't we turn the hypocrisy down a notch unless you're telling me you're fully caught up now?

I have at least skimmed every page. Most of them I even read every word
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 20 2015 17:50 GMT
#2406
the fact that I ahven't filtered him yet
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 20 2015 17:50 GMT
#2408
haven't
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 20 2015 17:52 GMT
#2411
On March 21 2015 02:50 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 02:49 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 21 2015 02:47 rsoultin wrote:
On March 21 2015 02:45 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 21 2015 02:44 Toadesstern wrote:
On March 21 2015 02:43 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 21 2015 02:37 Toadesstern wrote:
Okay seriously rayn I have no idea what's wrong with you atm except for the fact that I said something about you, which you apparently don't like.

You mention 2 things:
1) Me not having read the thread (the last 25 pages of it)
2) Me throwing out reads before having completly read it

The 2nd one is np at all, in fact the quote I directed to Vivax to show him that I don't consider myself someone on the levels as Marv/HF when playing town even shows that I'm doing that on a regular basis to give some updates on my thought process. It's from Hammertime, I was town in that game. #2 done?

About #1. I'm sorry I have to sleep at some point and I didn't really have time to read until I got back in here. I'm not awake and reading 24/7. What are you even getting at here?

so wait have you not read the thread or have you spent the last 24 hours not talking about rayn as a tactic? If you haven't even read the thread how can you say you've made your read based on how he acted without any pressure on him...
Okay that's an exaggeration but I've been sitting here for 24 hours and more, trying to not mention him because putting pressure on him is the wrong way to figure out his alignment. He just gets angry and the game becomes unplayable as he throws a tantrum. That being said I tried not to do that and from what I've seen he wasn't bullied by other people either, the closest thing being HF mentioning him a lot but even in that case it felt like HF was almost ignoring him so he had all the space he can ask for. And still I don't see anything a town!Rayn would do here

Have your read the thread or not?


of course not more than the first 90 pages of it like I said, I got home and made that post as an update on my thoughts.

Well then that post and this discussion about it would have been time better spent catching up and posting your reads afterward.


ff, how much of the thread have you read? i know you didn't read most of the thread as of last night, so why don't we turn the hypocrisy down a notch unless you're telling me you're fully caught up now?

I have at least skimmed every page. Most of them I even read every word


well that I've done too.. I just wouldn't call that read if I spend 5 minutes per page.

I'm specifically talking about this part.
I've been sitting here for 24 hours and more, trying to not mention him

Why say that if you don't consider yourself caught up?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 20 2015 17:53 GMT
#2412
On March 21 2015 02:51 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 02:49 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 21 2015 02:47 rsoultin wrote:
On March 21 2015 02:45 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 21 2015 02:44 Toadesstern wrote:
On March 21 2015 02:43 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 21 2015 02:37 Toadesstern wrote:
Okay seriously rayn I have no idea what's wrong with you atm except for the fact that I said something about you, which you apparently don't like.

You mention 2 things:
1) Me not having read the thread (the last 25 pages of it)
2) Me throwing out reads before having completly read it

The 2nd one is np at all, in fact the quote I directed to Vivax to show him that I don't consider myself someone on the levels as Marv/HF when playing town even shows that I'm doing that on a regular basis to give some updates on my thought process. It's from Hammertime, I was town in that game. #2 done?

About #1. I'm sorry I have to sleep at some point and I didn't really have time to read until I got back in here. I'm not awake and reading 24/7. What are you even getting at here?

so wait have you not read the thread or have you spent the last 24 hours not talking about rayn as a tactic? If you haven't even read the thread how can you say you've made your read based on how he acted without any pressure on him...
Okay that's an exaggeration but I've been sitting here for 24 hours and more, trying to not mention him because putting pressure on him is the wrong way to figure out his alignment. He just gets angry and the game becomes unplayable as he throws a tantrum. That being said I tried not to do that and from what I've seen he wasn't bullied by other people either, the closest thing being HF mentioning him a lot but even in that case it felt like HF was almost ignoring him so he had all the space he can ask for. And still I don't see anything a town!Rayn would do here

Have your read the thread or not?


of course not more than the first 90 pages of it like I said, I got home and made that post as an update on my thoughts.

Well then that post and this discussion about it would have been time better spent catching up and posting your reads afterward.


ff, how much of the thread have you read? i know you didn't read most of the thread as of last night, so why don't we turn the hypocrisy down a notch unless you're telling me you're fully caught up now?

I have at least skimmed every page. Most of them I even read every word


fair enough

and you've read my filter i assume since you're so certain i'm scum?

I have, I will read rayn now, though
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 20 2015 18:14 GMT
#2441
On March 21 2015 02:51 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 02:50 Fecalfeast wrote:
the fact that I ahven't filtered him yet


okay, so instead of doing the conf bias thing why don't you filter him and see if what i've been saying about him holds water ^^ then i'll talk to you

Wait what you've been saying about him? Until recently all you said about him is that his towntell was missing and this:
On March 20 2015 03:51 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2015 03:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 20 2015 03:38 rsoultin wrote:
On March 20 2015 03:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
i don't even know what you are saying now.


out of curiosity, have you ever done a myers briggs type test? i ask because i have the feeling our types are the same or very similar...which is all to say that even when i disagree with you when you're town i usually have no trouble at all following your thought process

^ i'd still like an answer to that question out of curiosity xP but more on point:

your sicklucker and superbia scumreads...why?

lol and you're definitely talking to me like you think i'm town so where did that read come from?

No i haven't done myers briggs type test.
sicklucker & superbia scum for being the lest town in the thread besides damdred. And Toad, but that scumread i don't have any more. As for what i don't like on them, sicklucker mainly because he goes full "again this shit where people call me mafia" and then doesn't really talk about anything else, it's old, and it doesn't help him if he is town, and he should know that. Superbia because of what Vivax said.

I just don't post everything i have in mind, especially if other people have said the same things before.... It's just useless and i don't care if people think i am scum for "not contributing" while to be fair noone should because i can play more laid back game and it usually even benefits me in thinking more rationally.

I don't what you mean by your last sentence, i do not read you scum.


tbf my perception of you is not as a lazy player who is content with two scumreads lol based on others' logic without using those reads to try to get reads on other people, too. granted i know you are now scumreading damdred as well, and that was originalish, but it wasn't impressive (i.e. your reasons were weak)

my perception of you may be wrong, but hf apparently shares it -shrugs-

which is bullshit because no matter how much we can't talk about it, he's not going to be able to spend all his time on this game. He had 3 scumreads, which you again misrepresent by saying he has ONLY 2 scumreads, but actually reconsidered his read at the time, which you fail to even mention. You're really good at painting your own narrative, I'll give you that.
On March 20 2015 23:36 rsoultin wrote:
-stretches-

so honestly i really don't care to filter dive right now

lynch rayn ^^ he scum boyos...no i can't be as explicit as i want to be but that's actually just fair play...suffice it to say i've got a very good way of reading him and it hinges entirely on how interactive he is in getting his reads, which he hasn't been today

get rekt rayn lol

i'm willing to compromise on the following if y'all won't support my rayn push:
- sicklucker (not pushing damdy but still lazy xP)
- viva (peripheral posting is a thing, sorry; you don't have to agree with other things going on in the thread, but to have no opinion on them? xP)
- exO_ (non-presence, though there's a possibility he'll pick up...maybe)
- slam (gets townread, disappears, drive-by temp check posting since...only reservation is the possibly being too busy which is why he's #5)

again, you even mention the reason he's not going to be as interactive right now but scumread him for it anyway.
From what I can tell, based on the fact that [active game] has been active for so long compared to this game, rayn's activity level and interaction level is fine. Yes I've read his filter. If you think you've made better points on rayn than these please enlighten me.

I don't think your reasons for calling rayn scum hold any water. I don't care about towntells you have to keep secret. Until they are un-secret, I can't verify that they exist.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 20 2015 18:16 GMT
#2445
On March 21 2015 03:14 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 03:10 Holyflare wrote:
On March 21 2015 02:59 rsoultin wrote:
On March 21 2015 02:57 Holyflare wrote:
On March 21 2015 02:54 rsoultin wrote:
you do realize that none of your case actually makes me scum, right? lol

- emoticons
- fluff
- aggravatingly arrogant/annoying

xP

please do ask if for some reason you don't understand why i'm scumreading rayn despite reading my filter


Why are you scum reading rayn? Dude is towniest in the thread.


lol you must be joking ><


Where's you reasons? Still waiting.


filter

lalalalala making my filter longer while acting like I have an explicit reason to call rayn scum when I'm hiding it.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 20 2015 18:27 GMT
#2453
On March 20 2015 10:09 rsoultin wrote:
eden, what makes ray look clearly town? :/

you are hurting my feelings lol

rayn is under fire because of shtuff thangs and the other shtuff

essentially: toneread

is this the post? I must be blind
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 20 2015 18:30 GMT
#2458
What counts as interacting with people? He talks to damdred, he talks to Ls, his scumread. He talks a LOT to artanis, he talks a little to VE....

I have a bunch of tabs of quotes of him interacting with people I think I need a definition of interacting.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 20 21 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko281
LamboSC2 248
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24732
Calm 5990
Rain 1977
Bisu 1278
FanTaSy 992
Horang2 509
Jaedong 490
Rush 349
BeSt 316
Soma 252
[ Show more ]
Stork 223
Zeus 199
Mini 177
Light 115
Larva 110
Free 108
Snow 93
ZerO 90
Mong 88
Pusan 80
Barracks 77
Mind 73
910 69
Killer 46
Hyun 41
Sea.KH 38
ToSsGirL 36
NaDa 27
Shinee 26
Bale 24
Sexy 24
Hm[arnc] 20
Noble 15
sorry 15
Terrorterran 12
Aegong 10
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7145
Counter-Strike
fl0m2366
olofmeister940
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King61
Other Games
gofns32041
singsing1778
B2W.Neo619
dupreeh389
crisheroes284
hiko12
ZerO(Twitch)2
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2805
• Nemesis1974
Other Games
• WagamamaTV171
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 50m
Big Brain Bouts
21h 50m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.