• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:35
CEST 12:35
KST 19:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202617Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released ASL22 General Discussion Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8716 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 22 23 24 Next All
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 19 2015 02:17 GMT
#750
Well If I were mafia I already said slam would bus me. Dandred is weird for not tunneling me. Palmer, artanis and toad seem to be ignoring me
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 19 2015 02:19 GMT
#755
On March 19 2015 11:19 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 11:17 sicklucker wrote:
Well If I were mafia I already said slam would bus me. Dandred is weird for not tunneling me. Palmer, artanis and toad seem to be ignoring me


HF is ignoring you. What you think about that?


No hes not hes even voting me?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 19 2015 02:20 GMT
#757
Ya well its kind of how you and palmer were doing your own thing away from the game. Im glad your branching out tho
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 19 2015 02:24 GMT
#765
GUYS THIS IS ANNOYING ILL TELL YOU HOW TO READ ME ILL PROBABLY NEVER WIN ANOTHER GAME OF MAFIA

+ Show Spoiler +
Go into my database and look at my filter size when im town compared to when im mafia. THERES A HUGE (HUGGGGEEE) difference
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 19 2015 02:26 GMT
#773
Dandred you thought I was mafia. d1 in horn and another mini in the same week. Both days I almost got lynched and was the topic of discusion because of you. One game you were right one game you were wrong. Both games I was modkilled =/.

We were both modkilled as town. (did we win that?)

Also you suspect me of being mafia at one point of everygame we have played so im not talking out of my ass.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 19 2015 02:28 GMT
#778
Ive quoted like 3 meta cases if ls thinks im mafia hes mafia. I have shown meta reasons where people have thought im "lying" as town its an ongoing problem
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 19 2015 02:29 GMT
#782
On March 19 2015 11:26 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 11:25 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 11:25 LightningStrike wrote:
I just got home and Superbia is scumreading me for not being here T_T Also I saw Trfel and Eden claimed Mafia and I thinking they just trolling knowing that Eden loves to troll as Town and Trfel being a newish player I don't think he would pull a Damdred. Also saw HF made a meta point about Slam being Mafia but I can't read Slam for shit since after Carol when I read him right. Should I sheep your thing on Slam HF?

??? what makes you say that

Slam is always a confusing player when trying to read him. He's the master of WIFOM as both alignments but there is so little difference between his scum play and town play as far I can tell tbh with you bro.


Hes a really easy mafia read to me. Im not totally sure yet tho. being his mafia partner twice has helped my read on him
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 19 2015 02:31 GMT
#788
Scumteam is like dandred, slam ,super toad, palmer .maybe eden
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 19 2015 02:38 GMT
#798
It reminds me of the ritoky/super bus I called out d1 in imperial. Where your just using it as an excuse to not be involved outside of it I dont know one of your other reads.

I didnt forget slam I just said im not 100% sure yet but clearly im never afraid to throw our early wild d1/d2 lists...
In jack of all trade I called out basically the entire mafia team besides Ls
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 19 2015 02:41 GMT
#805
On March 19 2015 11:39 Damdred wrote:
Its ok I'm just weird because I'm not tunneling SL and then he says I'm scum because I point out his scuminess. Its great


well you just bandwagoned tbh. What I expect mafia to do. A town dandred makes his own cases and says f yall
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 19 2015 20:27 GMT
#1501
Hey guys happy to see its not a small game just got home see you when I read like 50 pages
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 19 2015 20:42 GMT
#1524
On March 19 2015 15:09 Eden1892 wrote:
hm this ve read on ff doesn't sit right with me

ff has done more than just shitpost in my recollection


I dont think its a bad non meta read at all we have just grown acostumed to ffs non game related posting style
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 19 2015 20:47 GMT
#1533
Rstoulin here? I got a qeustion
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 19 2015 20:52 GMT
#1535
A question to Rstoulin

+ Show Spoiler +
Are you town reading eden? Why? and if yes
Say you role mafia whats the first thing you try to do? Find reasons to townread people / pocket them. Your his easiest town read so your also his easiest mafia townread+ Show Spoiler +
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 19 2015 20:53 GMT
#1536
And breskes town or epic pocketed me. Hes acualy the only one whos learned how to read me after that last travesty of a mislynch
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 19 2015 20:57 GMT
#1539
And breske to explain my town read on rstoulin. In christmas game she annoyed me like no one else has. I dont think we played much as town together since but since then shes continued to annoy me an qeustion every town read I have ever.

So thats where that read come from. Like in that christmas game I had it pretty solved and whenever I tried to come up with reasons to convince her she would shut it down and carry on with her town destruction. I found that annoying
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 19 2015 21:00 GMT
#1540
On March 19 2015 17:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 10:25 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Actually what I also find interesting is that he brought up Rayn who hasn't posted yet, yet missed the 9 other players in the signup list. How did he know Rayn was playing from the top of his head?

I'm actually imagining a scenario where he went into the scum qt and saw Rayn as the only notable name.

sicklucker answer this please.


Your a big thread presence and I notice unlike most players after a certain time you drop your shit and never play. Also you did post once or twice so I knew you were in the game. Ive picked up that you stop posting after x time and I thought it was worth posting.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 19 2015 21:05 GMT
#1545
On March 19 2015 19:57 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 19:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 19 2015 19:55 Holyflare wrote:
On March 19 2015 19:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Probably has to do something with the range when mafia is more likely to put their vote on a certain wagon.

Holyflare the Toad - Palmar fest. Does it mean anything?


probably nothing at all, but it kind of reminds me of toad going ham on geript in that game i bussed everyone

yeah me too.
but let's not talk about more of it yet.

Talk to me about sicklucker. I don't understand why people are voting for him.


well he lied/forgot about stuff which i guess isn't indicative but then he put in a spoiler that he should be confirmed by filter length when he used that argument in void or w/e it was and was mafia with a longer filter so i'm kinda just keeping it on him till he does something useful


In void my filter was really small acualy I posted like 5 times in the last week. It was just big day1 because of your pressure. Like if my filters small this game lynch me. If its not keep me around. Dont judge me just on one day where im under scrutiny tho. I didnt ask you to do that
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 19 2015 21:08 GMT
#1546
On March 19 2015 20:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 19:57 Holyflare wrote:
On March 19 2015 19:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 19 2015 19:55 Holyflare wrote:
On March 19 2015 19:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Probably has to do something with the range when mafia is more likely to put their vote on a certain wagon.

Holyflare the Toad - Palmar fest. Does it mean anything?


probably nothing at all, but it kind of reminds me of toad going ham on geript in that game i bussed everyone

yeah me too.
but let's not talk about more of it yet.

Talk to me about sicklucker. I don't understand why people are voting for him.


well he lied/forgot about stuff which i guess isn't indicative but then he put in a spoiler that he should be confirmed by filter length when he used that argument in void or w/e it was and was mafia with a longer filter so i'm kinda just keeping it on him till he does something useful

The logest games he has been alive in are:
TL Mafia LXIX: Carol Of The Bells Town Vanilla Survived Night 5 (28 pages of filter)
Imperial Mafia Town Vanilla Endgamed Day 6 (19 pages)
The Void Mafia Mafia Rolecop Survived Day 5 (52 pages)
Campus Mafia Town Vanilla Lynched Day 7 (35 pages)
VI Titanic Mini Mafia: The Return of MSPaint Mafia Roleblocker Endgamed Day 5 (14 pages)

I think by simple post/phase comparison he is not lying. Like i don't care what he said as scum in Void, but i don't think him saying that here makes him mafia.

i agree he should start being useful.


Did I really have 52 pages in the void? That has to be a typo
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 19 2015 21:12 GMT
#1553
Anyway thanks for posting that rayn look at mspaint/void where I was mafia and I lasted untill the end. Thats a 14/19 page filters in two full games.

I had like 12 pages day1 in jack you mislynched me there.

Heres filters in my longer town games

imperial - 52
christmas 28
campus mafia 35

Im literately telling you drollers how to correctly read me and your putting more scum on me...
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 22 23 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko181
Codebar 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22150
Calm 4051
Rain 2762
Hyuk 1547
Bisu 800
FanTaSy 466
Horang2 370
Soma 347
Rush 265
Jaedong 237
[ Show more ]
BeSt 230
Mong 206
Stork 202
Zeus 174
Mind 87
Mini 76
Pusan 61
ZerO 60
Sexy 57
Larva 54
ToSsGirL 54
Light 47
Barracks 39
Killer 33
910 32
Shinee 30
Yoon 29
NaDa 27
Free 17
sorry 16
Noble 14
Hm[arnc] 12
Terrorterran 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5484
Counter-Strike
olofmeister957
byalli713
shoxiejesuss468
edward254
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King102
Other Games
gofns47985
singsing1415
dupreeh321
crisheroes257
ZerO(Twitch)4
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• iopq 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1775
• Stunt337
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 26m
Big Brain Bouts
23h 26m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.