• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:34
CEST 12:34
KST 19:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202617Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released ASL22 General Discussion Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8674 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 16 17 18 Next All
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 21 2015 16:17 GMT
#3596
My gut read for the game
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 21 2015 18:47 GMT
#3681
On March 22 2015 03:44 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2015 03:36 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 22 2015 03:34 ExO_ wrote:
On March 22 2015 03:31 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 22 2015 03:27 ExO_ wrote:
Damdred:

When I first began pressuring Eden I wasn't 100% sure on it. But his reaction to me seemed very panicky, and thus made me think he was scum. I'm not sure what part you didn't think I followed up on, but from what I remember he never brought up any counter points or things for me to answer when I was questioning him. He just got raged a bit.

After he "reset" he seemed a bit better to me so I've backed off. I'm still not sure about him.

But I think after the results of day 1 there are significantly better people to be looking at, which I've mentioned. You're damn right I was angry after day 1, because I highly highly disagree with what happened. A bunch of people jumped on a borderline mod-kill lynch instead of resolving 2 people CC. I heavily do not believe both are vigs. I just don't think its possible. Therefore it would've been better to figure out who's lying in my mind. An opinion I stand by.

And don't say I'm incapable of scum hunting before day 2 even starts. I already know exactly where I should focus. But it would be better for me to see the results of the night. After all what if both Vivax and Toad die? Or if one dies and pops vig (though I suspect this will only happen to Toad, as I do believe Vivax is scum).

And on a side note. I know everyone here has played a lot and agrees long filter = town. But is that always true? Is it really that hard for a mafia to post a lot, especially like in Vivax's case for instance when he was on the chopping block?

But then if you aren't sure of me why do you still have yet to followup on any of the subjects you were pressing me about in the first place???


You're like 6th down the line for me. I'm more interested in Palmar, rsoultin, HolyFlare, Vivax, and rayn. I think they are all more likely scum than you are. You haven't seemed nearly as bad since you're little tantrum, then reset as well.

well since i'm town you're not wrong

but let's start with some of these others cuz I don't agree. except not with rsoultin, you don't need to worry about her yet - if you decide i'm town you can 100% sheep me on her being town.

why HF as mafia?


Because he started the BM train. We were going to resolve the 2 vigi nonsense day 1, and then he came in and derailed it onto BM. rsoultin I feel like should've known better than to switch, so I find it odd that she did. I don't agree with the reasoning she gave me for switching. Palmar for that last second "yolo" vote. like wtf. And rayn is on the train too, but I was highly suspicious of that tracker claim he threw out there.

Of all these people HF is probably the weakest scum read the more I think about it. But he did start the useless ass train onto BM. So I have to at consider him.



Then why aren't you putting me in your scum list?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 21 2015 18:57 GMT
#3698
##VOTE exo_
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 21 2015 18:59 GMT
#3700
For scum reading HF but not reading his filter/thread
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 21 2015 19:19 GMT
#3726
On March 22 2015 04:16 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2015 04:08 Eden1892 wrote:
ExO_ I know you're replying to a lot of things at once rn but why are you ignoring/not acknowledging the fact that HF and Onegu are claiming masons...?


Because I'm not sure if I want to accept it or not. But I have seen it and do think its possible, even likely.



Like so bad, if you question it why wouldn't I not be on your scum list also?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 21 2015 19:34 GMT
#3758
Meh I'm fine with this
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 21 2015 19:46 GMT
#3776
I live in a haunted.mansion
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 21 2015 20:09 GMT
#3806
On March 22 2015 05:06 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2015 05:05 Vivax wrote:
On March 22 2015 05:04 Toadesstern wrote:
On March 22 2015 05:04 Vivax wrote:
Anyway whether Toad shoots me or HF he's going to be dead the next day so I guess it sorts itself out.

Whatever happens a lot of people have an idea on who is scum and if those people die then scum should get wrecked, in theory. In theory cause there's always the chance somebody does his own thing instead of listening to dead townies.

I'm not going to shoot HF, wtf is wrong with you.


Shooting Onegu is equal to shooting HF, except that given his low participation it's going to cause less collateral damage.

It takes away the tinfoil theory that the mason claim is fake but that's about it. I suspect scum to be elsewhere.


nah man. Onegu is totally scum. But yeah less collateral damage is always good.

💔
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 21 2015 20:12 GMT
#3811
On March 22 2015 05:10 sicklucker wrote:
Fine ill stop but it so obvious I dont see a point.



No go on
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 21 2015 20:24 GMT
#3836
On March 22 2015 05:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Noone can ever meta me.
True story.

I can still read you I am confidant but I'm lazy this game and you told.me not to read your filter
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 21 2015 20:57 GMT
#3899
Someone should shot exo
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 21 2015 22:11 GMT
#4002
On March 22 2015 06:38 Toadesstern wrote:
Fuck it, decision has been made. I'm pulling through, you're going to hate me, mafia will flip. We're all going to be happy.
I've got this. The carry will be strong.

🙅
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 21 2015 22:15 GMT
#4011
Also lol at toad having me as town in his post but shooting me cuz I'm scum
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 21 2015 22:17 GMT
#4014
On March 22 2015 07:16 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2015 07:15 Onegu wrote:
Also lol at toad having me as town in his post but shooting me cuz I'm scum


did you even read his post lol?




Nope just looked at the doc
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 21 2015 22:18 GMT
#4015
Tldr?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 21 2015 22:20 GMT
#4019
Ahhh got cha
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 21 2015 22:56 GMT
#4054
On March 22 2015 07:29 Holyflare wrote:
ONEGU HOLD ME BRO WE GO DOWN TOGETHER

[image loading]



How come you always get the princess?

Think positive!
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 21 2015 23:01 GMT
#4067
Btw,I r awesome
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 21 2015 23:02 GMT
#4070
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 21 2015 23:08 GMT
#4082
hf. I thought you were vet...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 16 17 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko181
Codebar 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22150
Calm 4051
Rain 2762
Hyuk 1547
Bisu 800
FanTaSy 466
Horang2 370
Soma 347
Rush 265
Jaedong 237
[ Show more ]
BeSt 230
Mong 206
Stork 202
Zeus 174
Mind 87
Mini 76
Pusan 61
ZerO 60
Sexy 57
Larva 54
ToSsGirL 54
Light 47
Barracks 39
Killer 33
910 32
Shinee 30
Yoon 29
NaDa 27
Free 17
sorry 16
Noble 14
Hm[arnc] 12
Terrorterran 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5484
Counter-Strike
olofmeister957
byalli713
shoxiejesuss468
edward254
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King102
Other Games
gofns47985
singsing1415
dupreeh321
crisheroes257
ZerO(Twitch)4
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• iopq 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1775
• Stunt337
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 26m
Big Brain Bouts
23h 26m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.