• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:33
CEST 02:33
KST 09:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War375.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9781 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 24

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 All
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 05 2015 22:57 GMT
#9055
ok ill give you the hammer dandred
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 05 2015 23:00 GMT
#9057
ITS A TRAP
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 05 2015 23:04 GMT
#9062
Gg
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 05 2015 23:05 GMT
#9063
[image loading]

Famous last gloat.

Not gonna go over SL since he's pretty much confirmed in my eyes
10/10 BNTownie rating - artanis

I don't think SL would do this as scum, if it does i'm probably nominating him for scum game of the year honestly. - Dandred

This is the worst fucking D1 i have ever played as mafia.
I am pretty sure we are not going to win this game.

Everyone is just claiming scum except for Palmar. Jesus christ. And you even do it against me which is fucking worse because i am FORCED to bus. mehhhhhhhhhhhh........... - rayn

Onegu and HF are masons. We're not rolechecking them - toad


On April 02 2015 07:58 Breshke wrote:
SL i cant wait for my flip cos i can call you abd when you try call me bad for lynching you

Also if there is any scum in the POE group it is trefel or toad.

Goodluck guys. Idk what to think that theres like one eprson i thought was scum voting me and its the person who has the counter wagon.


No ones gonna believe your claim toad after a day or 2 - Sicklucker all game ( I gotta make fun of myself too )
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 05 2015 23:11 GMT
#9072
On April 06 2015 08:08 Damdred wrote:
Hobestly every time toad was a dick to me I thought he was Scum lol.

Ok so did Sl actually shoot palmar


ya. I brought up the idea to bus him with a fake check originally . but then I thought the confirmed kill would be so much better. I acualy wanted the kill.

Palmer gave me permission/even asked me to do it. I dont think id ever do it without it
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 05 2015 23:20 GMT
#9085
On April 06 2015 08:14 Toadesstern wrote:
well the thing about SL is that he kept bussing all game long no matter what... I could have looked better the last 2 cycles as well but worked towards getting our win and making sure that happens so yeah, obviously you figure me out if I push you Onegu

I mean I got REALLY mad at sicklucker for bussing me frickin' 4 hours ago or what was it with this post:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2015 01:35 sicklucker wrote:
I still think toad could be the mathematical play here. I dont care how towny hes been the chances of two vets is still fairly low. Im open to lynching him ,ff and onegu today



Trololo
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 05 2015 23:23 GMT
#9087
It wasint at you tho. I just wanted to screw with the observers. The game was over there not lynching you. and if they do they aint lynchin me.

When I play mafia I try to do what I I would do as town. And I dont think I would ever give a second veg like 5 days of life when the setup seems town favored.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 05 2015 23:44 GMT
#9109
On April 06 2015 08:34 Damdred wrote:
I say this koshi will quote this with calling me an idiot of sorts then I'll get mad and leave the thread probably.

I just think that town had nerfd roles to make up for an item that town was more probable to get.
Shrug


that orb did kill 2 mafia
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 05 2015 23:45 GMT
#9111
And the orb coulda killed ritoky too with a better flip of a coin
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 05 2015 23:47 GMT
#9112
On April 06 2015 08:36 ritoky wrote:
also the mafia rolecop was so nerfed and we forgot about it until after we shot the veteran LOL

we were so dumb there.


Oh ya I checked trefel n1. Eassyy role snipeeee (not)
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 05 2015 23:48 GMT
#9114
On April 06 2015 08:37 ritoky wrote:
i think we rb'd eachother onegu. i think i targeted you and you targeted me...sooooo...dunno?


we rbed breske? I think he lost the coin flip
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 05 2015 23:57 GMT
#9119
So your theory is that Toad and I started busing each other like madmen on day 1, only to have him come and randomly claim vigilante out of the blue. And because the crazy would not be strong enough with just this, we also decided to randomly shoot one of our teammates?

(Note, if the plan is to claim a track/check on a teammate, you don't have to target your teammate, you can just target someone else and then claim to have checked your teammate. So if your theory holds true, we were indeed TRYING to shoot one of our own).

Good theory! - Palmer 2015
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 06 2015 00:08 GMT
#9122
On April 06 2015 08:49 Half the Sky wrote:
SL you checked Trfel N1 and N3. I was scratching my head.


I didnt believe he was vt the first time!
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 06 2015 00:22 GMT
#9124
I could give you hints but I like winning
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 06 2015 05:48 GMT
#9163
Ya scum qt is great when you dont flame each other or give up because you dont have faith in your team.
Prev 1 22 23 24 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings96
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE140
ProTech124
SpeCial 93
StarCraft: Brood War
Bale 25
NaDa 25
Dota 2
monkeys_forever443
canceldota177
NeuroSwarm141
League of Legends
Doublelift4078
Counter-Strike
taco 95
Other Games
summit1g6749
JimRising 450
C9.Mang0386
ToD79
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick720
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 98
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP71
• poizon28 37
• davetesta30
• Adnapsc2 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra1012
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
9h 27m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
16h 27m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18h 27m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
Patches Events
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.