• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:17
CEST 10:17
KST 17:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9574 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 21

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 Next All
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 26 2015 23:30 GMT
#7476
On March 27 2015 08:29 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2015 08:28 Superbia wrote:
On March 27 2015 08:27 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 27 2015 08:26 Superbia wrote:
On March 27 2015 08:23 Trfel wrote:
On March 27 2015 08:18 Vivax wrote:
Tomorrow I'd like to proceed with Fecal provided I'm still alive being quite universally townread but feel free to post your wishes.
Vivax, please don't eat me alive for saying this....

People are stupid. And they don't always agree. But that doesn't mean that emphatically insisting that they are stupid will solve the problem, as stupidity is extremely hard to fix (I know this from personal experience). I think that town would benefit if you toned it down a little bit.

I also note that Fecalfeast was roleblocked by rsoultin. This means that Fecalfeast wasn't carrying KP. With two KP and four scum left, Fecalfeast would be a pretty good choice to carry KP. And this is a fair argument in his favor.


Except that scum very likely roleblocked + put KP on rso, which means that her RB didn't go through (scum resolves first iirc).

Beep beep, TMI alert going off.


Nobody else claimed RB. SL's orb power went off. C'mon. It makes sense if they're putting KP on Exo.

What I mean is the presumption that scum rb goes over town rb and even thinking about that in the first place. The speed in which you processed all of that strongly triggered a TMI alert, but maybe you're just too smart for me.


I am too smart, and I have (half) read the OP. I have also theorized about this before.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 26 2015 23:32 GMT
#7479
Nice try. I have the orb.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 26 2015 23:39 GMT
#7489
Like I have no idea why damd fake claimed orb -_-
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 26 2015 23:46 GMT
#7493
On March 27 2015 08:43 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2015 08:06 Superbia wrote:
Don't claim orb.


Scrums not dumb super. I have it


I am orbing the shit out of you. I don't even care to know as to why you're doing this.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 26 2015 23:52 GMT
#7496
Is this a joke? You do realize that I'm getting roleblocked now, right? I could've fucking confirmed myself.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 26 2015 23:55 GMT
#7500
So dumb.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 27 2015 19:53 GMT
#7619
I'm not Orbing myself. I might orb Artanis, though I'm probably getting RBed anyway, so it doesn't really matter. -_-
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 27 2015 23:00 GMT
#7651
Used orb on HtS.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 27 2015 23:04 GMT
#7655
I didn't have the orb, ofc.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 27 2015 23:05 GMT
#7658
I really hope damd didn't have it.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 27 2015 23:17 GMT
#7668
Orb effect pls.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 28 2015 22:14 GMT
#7709
Who's around right now.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 28 2015 22:31 GMT
#7711
Sorry, had a visitor. Still around?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 28 2015 22:47 GMT
#7713
FF, what's your preferred lynch for today?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 29 2015 00:03 GMT
#7721
Ritoky you here rn?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 29 2015 00:05 GMT
#7723
Your preferred lynch is me? I want to talk to people who want to lynch me.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 29 2015 00:09 GMT
#7725
Good. Can you give me the reason why within 5m from the top of your head? No "x case on you looked really good", I want actual arguments.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 29 2015 00:10 GMT
#7727
This goes for everyone bar Artanis.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 29 2015 00:11 GMT
#7728
On March 29 2015 09:10 ritoky wrote:
you said some shit about not reading anything I had typed or me not doing anything then you said I was a good lynch candidate and I remember saying to myself, what the fuck? why the shit would he think that if he hasn't read any of what I have said.


That's why you want to lynch me? I had awful feelings about Rayn until he claimed a PR. I also have no idea why he didn't catch an RB (believing Vivax), nor a KP.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 29 2015 00:15 GMT
#7730
I also presume that scum has orb, since there have been no post-night claims? Like even a possible town result could be useful.
Minimal effort.
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1193
BeSt 325
Soma 245
Soulkey 228
sorry 154
Larva 81
Mind 66
Bale 26
ZerO 26
soO 24
[ Show more ]
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
scan(afreeca) 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm187
League of Legends
JimRising 613
Counter-Strike
edward419
Other Games
summit1g9202
Coldzera 687
WinterStarcraft660
singsing630
Sick211
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick725
BasetradeTV220
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2227
League of Legends
• Jankos1076
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
1h 43m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
3h 43m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 43m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 43m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.