• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:16
CEST 10:16
KST 17:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9640 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 21

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 Next All
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 21 2015 20:33 GMT
#3859
On March 22 2015 05:33 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2015 05:32 Holyflare wrote:
On March 22 2015 05:31 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 22 2015 05:27 Vivax wrote:
On March 22 2015 05:26 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Someone with a townread on VE explain to me why he's town.


He buddies me up pretty nicely with his reads and stuff.
He also didn't try to lynch me.

I think that suffices.

He voted Toad. Toad is Town. He also came back almost instantly after the deadline whilst being afk on the time leading up to it which is pretty highly sketch.


if you think toad is town and i presume you think vivax is town because you didn't scum read him in your host wifom then why on earth was rayn in your list when he was on the bm lynch?????

Because with two big wagons all mafia are always on one wagon right???????


...................... when there's 2 town vig claims mafia wants to move to that afk vt claim right....? pretty sure rayn was a key person to vote switch too
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 21 2015 20:35 GMT
#3862
the wagons were like 7-8 in favour of bm so if you think vivax is a town vig then you are crazy for not thinking people would stay on vivax if they are mafia
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 21 2015 20:37 GMT
#3866
he could have just afk'd on toad and vivax would still die
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 21 2015 20:37 GMT
#3867
On March 22 2015 05:37 Holyflare wrote:
he could have just afk'd on toad and vivax would still die


in fact i'm almost certain he'd rather do that as mafia
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 21 2015 20:41 GMT
#3874
well whatever i'm retroactively boycotting this game because it's not rng'd
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 21 2015 20:44 GMT
#3880
On March 22 2015 05:40 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2015 05:37 Holyflare wrote:
he could have just afk'd on toad and vivax would still die

Because afking at deadline never looks bad later on, especially when you're always there at deadlines.
I'm not denying it makes him look better but it's far from the confirmed town story you're trying to present it as.


this is nothing to do with rayn and everything to you not being analytical in the slightest when it came to your scum read rayn
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 21 2015 20:45 GMT
#3881
everything to do with you*
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 21 2015 20:45 GMT
#3883
On March 22 2015 05:43 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2015 05:41 Holyflare wrote:
well whatever i'm retroactively boycotting this game because it's not rng'd


Don't pull a Koshi pls.


i aint throwing no games bro
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 21 2015 20:45 GMT
#3884
On March 22 2015 05:45 Vivax wrote:
Artanis I thought of a similar argument for VE. He afk voted Toad during deadline and came back telling us we all suck, which was my main jist with him at the start of the night.

Now you're telling me scum didn't afk vote?


hah
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 21 2015 20:47 GMT
#3888
On March 22 2015 05:46 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2015 05:44 Holyflare wrote:
On March 22 2015 05:40 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 22 2015 05:37 Holyflare wrote:
he could have just afk'd on toad and vivax would still die

Because afking at deadline never looks bad later on, especially when you're always there at deadlines.
I'm not denying it makes him look better but it's far from the confirmed town story you're trying to present it as.


this is nothing to do with rayn and everything to you not being analytical in the slightest when it came to your scum read rayn

I'm posting in a stream of consciousness, I'm sorry I didn't consider every single fact. Point me to a towngame where I do that and I will give you a round of applause.


you discredited everything damd said and talked about host wifom balancing and said his reads weren't good and gave a list of your mafia reads (rayn and ve) but now you're telling me you aren't considering the facts when damdred was and he's the wrong one?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 21 2015 20:48 GMT
#3891
On March 22 2015 05:48 Superbia wrote:
HF, what are your thoughts on the two vigi targets for tonight? Do we have them down already?


slam and x
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 21 2015 20:56 GMT
#3896
hmmm i'm pretty concerned about breshke

and when I say pretty concerned I mean he's very likely mafia :/
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 21 2015 21:01 GMT
#3908
I also like this from slam. Him and Hf are going at it and slam tries to bring other peoples opinions into it. Feels more townie because if he is town he doesn't have the fear of people analyzing his posts. Can't read slam for shit though so not putting much into this other than I wouldn't vote for him


Which is retarded because he was town in the game he was referring to so what is he not reading this thread? This doesn't even make him mafia though it just makes him sicklucker.



This lead me to the conclusion that Slam and HF are both town and mafia was going to just let that fight continue. But it could also just be a thing where early on peple don't want to interfere in stuff so they can get reads on people.


also scum read sl for... no idea? after saying he is confusing


his posts just don't say anything and I feeeeeeeeel like his town game has more direction than this from a cursory glance at his past games
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 21 2015 21:03 GMT
#3911
On March 22 2015 06:01 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2015 05:56 Holyflare wrote:
hmmm i'm pretty concerned about breshke

and when I say pretty concerned I mean he's very likely mafia :/


I don't know. I felt like he very well may be mafia, but he seemed to have thoughts similar to mine at EoD. I'm not ready to defend him, but idk. His interaction with SL, who I think is scum, seems to indicate possible team mates. Like Breshke flips on SL (town -> mafia) as the wagon on SL comes to a full stop. Breshke is supposed to have the greatest read ever on SL (according to SL) and SL doesn't even give a shit about the flip. Hell, Breshke isn't even interested in getting SL lynched (what did he do to push the lynch?).

So I guess in retrospect he may still be leaning scum. His (sort of) mindmeld at EoD confuses the fuck out of me, though.


sl is definitely town
like 100%
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 21 2015 21:05 GMT
#3917
yeh i dunno about ve I just felt he was towny early in the game for unexplainable interactivity reasons but not particularly looked at him in detail
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 21 2015 21:06 GMT
#3918
On March 22 2015 06:04 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2015 06:03 Holyflare wrote:
On March 22 2015 06:01 Superbia wrote:
On March 22 2015 05:56 Holyflare wrote:
hmmm i'm pretty concerned about breshke

and when I say pretty concerned I mean he's very likely mafia :/


I don't know. I felt like he very well may be mafia, but he seemed to have thoughts similar to mine at EoD. I'm not ready to defend him, but idk. His interaction with SL, who I think is scum, seems to indicate possible team mates. Like Breshke flips on SL (town -> mafia) as the wagon on SL comes to a full stop. Breshke is supposed to have the greatest read ever on SL (according to SL) and SL doesn't even give a shit about the flip. Hell, Breshke isn't even interested in getting SL lynched (what did he do to push the lynch?).

So I guess in retrospect he may still be leaning scum. His (sort of) mindmeld at EoD confuses the fuck out of me, though.


sl is definitely town
like 100%


Why? I trust that you're town, but I have no idea why you would read him town. x:


you just need to trust in this read
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 21 2015 21:09 GMT
#3924
On March 22 2015 06:07 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2015 06:06 Holyflare wrote:
On March 22 2015 06:04 Superbia wrote:
On March 22 2015 06:03 Holyflare wrote:
On March 22 2015 06:01 Superbia wrote:
On March 22 2015 05:56 Holyflare wrote:
hmmm i'm pretty concerned about breshke

and when I say pretty concerned I mean he's very likely mafia :/


I don't know. I felt like he very well may be mafia, but he seemed to have thoughts similar to mine at EoD. I'm not ready to defend him, but idk. His interaction with SL, who I think is scum, seems to indicate possible team mates. Like Breshke flips on SL (town -> mafia) as the wagon on SL comes to a full stop. Breshke is supposed to have the greatest read ever on SL (according to SL) and SL doesn't even give a shit about the flip. Hell, Breshke isn't even interested in getting SL lynched (what did he do to push the lynch?).

So I guess in retrospect he may still be leaning scum. His (sort of) mindmeld at EoD confuses the fuck out of me, though.


sl is definitely town
like 100%


Why? I trust that you're town, but I have no idea why you would read him town. x:


you just need to trust in this read


I hate this sort of shit. I doesn't really help me as a player. Share your knowledge post game in pm pls.


will probably share it in game tomorrow
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 21 2015 21:09 GMT
#3926
On March 22 2015 06:07 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2015 06:05 Holyflare wrote:
yeh i dunno about ve I just felt he was towny early in the game for unexplainable interactivity reasons but not particularly looked at him in detail

Then go do so because both Eden and I want to shoot him and Toad thinks he's scummy but is using retarded logic.


nah we shoot slam and breshke
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 21 2015 21:12 GMT
#3931
On March 22 2015 06:09 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2015 06:07 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 22 2015 06:05 Holyflare wrote:
yeh i dunno about ve I just felt he was towny early in the game for unexplainable interactivity reasons but not particularly looked at him in detail

Then go do so because both Eden and I want to shoot him and Toad thinks he's scummy but is using retarded logic.


nah we shoot slam and breshke


mehhh maybe not breshke i'm having second thoughts

i dunno really i feel like slam should be mafia at this point in time otherwise things might get a bit crazy
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 21 2015 21:15 GMT
#3934
artanis you're mad i just quoted his read on slam

I also like this from slam. Him and Hf are going at it and slam tries to bring other peoples opinions into it. Feels more townie because if he is town he doesn't have the fear of people analyzing his posts. Can't read slam for shit though so not putting much into this other than I wouldn't vote for him
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 44m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1193
BeSt 325
Soma 245
Soulkey 228
sorry 154
Larva 81
Mind 66
Bale 26
ZerO 26
soO 24
[ Show more ]
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
scan(afreeca) 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm187
League of Legends
JimRising 613
Counter-Strike
edward419
Other Games
summit1g9202
Coldzera 687
WinterStarcraft660
singsing630
Sick211
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick725
BasetradeTV220
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2227
League of Legends
• Jankos1076
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
1h 44m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
3h 44m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 44m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 44m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.