• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:59
CEST 01:59
KST 08:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8465 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 20

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 23 Next All
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 21 2015 19:43 GMT
#3772
wants to shoot masons who claimed before any other blue claims*
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 21 2015 19:45 GMT
#3775
On March 22 2015 04:43 Eden1892 wrote:
like i am dead serious vivax please do not shoot toad. i am pretty sure he is town despite this silliness


fiery vengeance WILL occur if onegu gets shot

FIERY

he is my luigi

[image loading]
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 21 2015 19:47 GMT
#3779
+ Show Spoiler [accurate description] +
[image loading]
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 21 2015 19:48 GMT
#3780
On March 22 2015 04:47 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2015 04:43 Holyflare wrote:
vig claimers:

vivax: has tried to solve game all night + actually gave last reads yesterday + helpful
toad: yelled a lot, afk'd all night, wants to shoot claimed masons before any other blue claims


if one of them is mafia i'm pretty sure on who i'd put my bets on


I'm sorry, like I said I had a rough day. Little Sister got home in tears with troubles and that was more important than TL for me today and thus no posting from me. I understand that you're mad but you need to calm down for sec and kickstart your brain or give it a rest and come back 30 minutes when you calmed down a little.


kickstart my brain................? you are the one that wants to shoot masons
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 21 2015 19:48 GMT
#3782
why are you throwing away the plan and not discussing who is mafia?????? why not say about anything that happened at night
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 21 2015 19:49 GMT
#3784
On March 22 2015 04:49 sicklucker wrote:
I know only one of you are really a mason because it would be really retarded if you both claimed for no reason. Be very careful with whoever the one who is faking being your partner.


stfu
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 21 2015 19:53 GMT
#3786
explain to me why onegu is mafia
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 21 2015 19:54 GMT
#3788
because nothing short of the host sent him the wrong role pm and the wrong qt will make you any less retarded
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 21 2015 19:57 GMT
#3792
On March 22 2015 04:57 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2015 04:49 sicklucker wrote:
I know only one of you are really a mason because it would be really retarded if you both claimed for no reason. Be very careful with whoever the one who is faking being your partner.

.....................


ignore him
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 21 2015 20:02 GMT
#3795
On March 22 2015 04:30 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2015 04:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 22 2015 04:27 Holyflare wrote:
like i don't understand anyone that comes into the thread scum reading me but then totally ignores onegu

don't understand in the slightest

Well toad is mafia. Duh...


yes i'm seeing that now/most of the game

also that artanis post I forgot about because i read while taking a shit but it wasn't very good at all

especially going on host wifom (like wtf seriously? bh is king rng and he's trying to host wifom, looks like a tmi thing)



Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 21 2015 20:04 GMT
#3798
On March 22 2015 03:48 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Yo guys, just got back from a long ass capoeira session. First of all, sorry to hear that LS.

Second, Damdred, you seem to have forgotten the thing about Trfel/Superbia early on where they both asked how many mafia players are playing in this game. I still believe that tell to be valid. I also know I'm town so your team is guaranteed to be wrong. I also think that shooting into "unknowns" is terrible unless they don't post a lot. I've given plenty of info to read into, so I should either be lynched or kept alive but never shot by a town vig.

So as to who I think you might be wrong on: Rayn and VE come to mind. Your current team lacks a lot of vet power, and though it's possible RNG made it that way, Host WIFOM dictates that there's probably at least one strong player in the mafia team. Rayn's claim can easily be bullshit. I dunno if scum can have a tracker but he can just unclaim it anytime anyway and it'd be just one more Rayn fakeclaim. I've given VE a peripheral townread for his tone but I seem to be getting too many townreads, and that was one of the weakest ones. I'm not sure what you saw in VE's filter that truly made you read him town, but I have not been convinced by him this game. I had to taunt him into actually going into his read on me and he hasn't pushed his opinions at all despite them being in conflict with town consensus (such as his Fecal scumread which no one agreed upon, yet he never tried to convince anyone).

I think one of the two is probably scum and I'll spend some time digging into them once I'm a bit rested.



this post for reference

Not only is the wifom ridiculously strong but he makes assumptions based off of it and also adds rayn fake claiming for no reason whatsoever. His only mafia reads are a claimed blue and ve who isn't actually that bad looking
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 21 2015 20:06 GMT
#3801
On March 22 2015 05:05 Alakaslam wrote:
Vivax, shoot Rsoultin. If she is town we can deduce rayn may very well be scum


what on earth.........? like seriously

what????
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 21 2015 20:09 GMT
#3807
On March 22 2015 05:04 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2015 03:48 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Yo guys, just got back from a long ass capoeira session. First of all, sorry to hear that LS.

Second, Damdred, you seem to have forgotten the thing about Trfel/Superbia early on where they both asked how many mafia players are playing in this game. I still believe that tell to be valid. I also know I'm town so your team is guaranteed to be wrong. I also think that shooting into "unknowns" is terrible unless they don't post a lot. I've given plenty of info to read into, so I should either be lynched or kept alive but never shot by a town vig.

So as to who I think you might be wrong on: Rayn and VE come to mind. Your current team lacks a lot of vet power, and though it's possible RNG made it that way, Host WIFOM dictates that there's probably at least one strong player in the mafia team. Rayn's claim can easily be bullshit. I dunno if scum can have a tracker but he can just unclaim it anytime anyway and it'd be just one more Rayn fakeclaim. I've given VE a peripheral townread for his tone but I seem to be getting too many townreads, and that was one of the weakest ones. I'm not sure what you saw in VE's filter that truly made you read him town, but I have not been convinced by him this game. I had to taunt him into actually going into his read on me and he hasn't pushed his opinions at all despite them being in conflict with town consensus (such as his Fecal scumread which no one agreed upon, yet he never tried to convince anyone).

I think one of the two is probably scum and I'll spend some time digging into them once I'm a bit rested.



this post for reference

Not only is the wifom ridiculously strong but he makes assumptions based off of it and also adds rayn fake claiming for no reason whatsoever. His only mafia reads are a claimed blue and ve who isn't actually that bad looking


i really just want you to shoot artanis for this post plz
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 21 2015 20:13 GMT
#3814
On March 22 2015 05:12 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Just went through Rayn's filter in his last two scumgames and compared them with his last towngame as well as this one. One thing I noticed as I scrolled through them was that Mafia Rayn tunnels a lot more than town Rayn. Another thing was that Scum Rayn never really gave out list posts or reads on the overall field whereas Town Rayn had more of an overview of the field. This game I feel like Rayn's attention has been going from person to person which would be much more in line with his Town game.


you mean like the last game where rayn afk tunneled on 1 guy the entirety of day 1 as town?????

i don't believe you
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 21 2015 20:17 GMT
#3819
On March 19 2015 03:59 Half the Sky wrote:
Those of you clamouring for certain roles this game, I leave you with this quote from BH in Horn of Africa:

Show nested quote +
On February 04 2015 05:48 Blazinghand wrote:
Blessed be the RNG for I was blind, and now I see
that preference' hand's deeply unkind: it harms the soul and warps the mind.
Only my dice are normal, true, and force unbiased followthrough.
So when I chose my roles this day, in RNGesus' name I pray.

AMEN


Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 21 2015 20:18 GMT
#3822
so you're telling me this game isn't rng'd?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 21 2015 20:20 GMT
#3827
why does slam keep dropping posts and then leaving instead of answering questions about them?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 21 2015 20:21 GMT
#3830
ok gg i quit cya
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 21 2015 20:32 GMT
#3854
On March 22 2015 05:31 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2015 05:27 Vivax wrote:
On March 22 2015 05:26 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Someone with a townread on VE explain to me why he's town.


He buddies me up pretty nicely with his reads and stuff.
He also didn't try to lynch me.

I think that suffices.

He voted Toad. Toad is Town. He also came back almost instantly after the deadline whilst being afk on the time leading up to it which is pretty highly sketch.


if you think toad is town and i presume you think vivax is town because you didn't scum read him in your host wifom then why on earth was rayn in your list when he was on the bm lynch?????
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 21 2015 20:33 GMT
#3857
On March 22 2015 05:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2015 05:27 Superbia wrote:
On March 22 2015 05:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 22 2015 05:24 Superbia wrote:
People scumreading me for the dumbest shit ever. Really? I was the towniest motherfucker before EoD.

I scumread you because you read on me makes zero sense baeed on what you say.


I've said before that I probably confused (parts of) Damdred's filter with yours when I talked about you. I usually talk about what I recall, I only use filters when I want to look back at an exact quote. And that's still rare, I usually paraphrase from what I recall.

That's not why i am scumreading you.
I am sorry if i am being a dick here for not explaining further.
I just decided i would be "a dick" this game becaude noone reads what i write.


i do bro, i've been reading all along
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 477
Hyun 139
Dota 2
monkeys_forever507
League of Legends
Doublelift4428
Other Games
summit1g11668
JimRising 473
ViBE250
Livibee191
KnowMe186
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick930
BasetradeTV180
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 129
• Adnapsc2 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1693
• imaqtpie1005
• Shiphtur429
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 1m
Patches Events
15h 1m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 1m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 1m
OSC
23h 1m
OSC
1d 12h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.