• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:55
CEST 22:55
KST 05:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7027 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 21 22 23 Next All
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 18 2015 23:26 GMT
#310
look at all these people just copying my read i made in 2 seconds already
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 18 2015 23:27 GMT
#314
On March 19 2015 08:27 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 08:22 Palmar wrote:
Also I think Toad tried to get elected as a mayor (in a no election game) last time too, so technically he's maybe imitating his town game.

I've basicly copy & pasted that post as I've done in my last.... 5 or so games in a row, both as mafia as well as town. So why don't you go ahead and explain a little more in detail about what you think rather than just killing me for "I don't know, I forgot what I don't like about toad but he's mafia" like you did last time?


Let's kill Toad!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 18 2015 23:28 GMT
#317
On March 19 2015 08:28 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 08:26 Holyflare wrote:
um..... that's a bit too sure eden

About rsoultin? No it isn't.

About anybody else? Sure


you can't seriously say "mind meld" when someone points out the most obvious observation in the game
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 18 2015 23:33 GMT
#326
Disregarding all meta, your vote is far too serious for anybody of a towny persuasion.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 18 2015 23:34 GMT
#329
oh god sicklucker is in this game
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 18 2015 23:38 GMT
#339
On March 19 2015 08:37 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 08:34 Holyflare wrote:
oh god sicklucker is in this game


##vote holyflare


get out of here
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 18 2015 23:40 GMT
#341
slam needs more people voting for him for the free mafia lynch
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 18 2015 23:43 GMT
#344
On March 19 2015 08:41 sicklucker wrote:
Slam pretty much just always busses his partners. Sup hf?


then you should be voting for the majority target of alakaslam instead of being tedious and annoying
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 18 2015 23:44 GMT
#349
it's not a ninja if you post it afterwards sl

/facepalm
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 18 2015 23:45 GMT
#350
oh you voted him, excellent
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 18 2015 23:46 GMT
#355
On March 19 2015 08:45 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 08:33 Holyflare wrote:
Disregarding all meta, your vote is far too serious for anybody of a towny persuasion.

Why exactly? You are using bs to claim I am scum and voted me equally seriously.

Your own logic condemns you here, so if you are town you should rescind it.


no u
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 18 2015 23:48 GMT
#359
I don't particularly see what's wrong with my logic that serious posts that try and look jokey = mafia. It's not just your meta, it's a general rough tell. Then you overreacted and said it made ME mafia instead of just shrugging it off like a joke. It's seriousness compounded with over-defensiveness and more seriousness.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 18 2015 23:50 GMT
#368
On March 19 2015 08:48 Holyflare wrote:
I don't particularly see what's wrong with my logic that serious posts that try and look jokey = mafia. It's not just your meta, it's a general rough tell. Then you overreacted and said it made ME mafia instead of just shrugging it off like a joke. It's seriousness compounded with over-defensiveness and more seriousness.

Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 18 2015 23:50 GMT
#369
On March 19 2015 08:49 Damdred wrote:
Heres the thing that i'm struggling with on this initial slam scum read even though I agree with it in principle, I recently played a game with slam over at another site and he played like this there as town.

It gives me a bit of pause at this juncture, also Slam went against quite possibly the hardest hitting player in the thread because he thought he was getting railroaded early. I think that's kind of towny coming from slams position rather than just straight omgus.

He still looks a bit scummy because of his seriousness but

Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 08:47 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:34 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:32 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:25 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Meta says Slam is probably scum for being so serious from the start.

Meta is personality traits that someone cannot fix.

So you agree with me that rsoultin is town and that I am town too

I haven't bothered with you two yet. I am finding a very difficult scum player out, and I have divided attention as I am working late.

But I am here nonetheless.


this post reads sort of towny to me.


link me the game
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 18 2015 23:54 GMT
#386
On March 19 2015 08:52 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 08:51 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:46 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Slam, true or false:
Alakaslam is known for playing in a much more serious manner as mafia than as town.

True. And I am smashing that this day.

I want to see the host QT afterward if they are watching this, but I doubt that.

Then why do you scumread HF for using meta that has been correct thus far?

[image loading]
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 18 2015 23:56 GMT
#394
On March 19 2015 08:53 Damdred wrote:
http://smashboards.com/threads/death-note-mafia-3-slots.373759/page-2#post-18133659

its somewhere around that, that's the sign up thread I ost the address for the game.

http://smashboards.com/threads/death-note-mafia-game-thread-ovah.382165/

it's here but there's no filters so effort...
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 18 2015 23:59 GMT
#402
On March 19 2015 08:57 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 08:50 Holyflare wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:48 Holyflare wrote:
I don't particularly see what's wrong with my logic that serious posts that try and look jokey = mafia. It's not just your meta, it's a general rough tell. Then you overreacted and said it made ME mafia instead of just shrugging it off like a joke. It's seriousness compounded with over-defensiveness and more seriousness.


Based solely on your own serious allegation to my own cautions toward jokes along confirmation lines in a big game where people sheep stuff.

I won as mafia doing what you are doing. I will not let that ahit fly.


you think my serious allegation was a post that had the word "mafia" solely in it?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 19 2015 00:02 GMT
#413
cool tings slam

anyway, did toad really just disappear?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 19 2015 00:03 GMT
#419
On March 19 2015 09:01 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 08:54 Holyflare wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:52 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:51 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:46 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Slam, true or false:
Alakaslam is known for playing in a much more serious manner as mafia than as town.

True. And I am smashing that this day.

I want to see the host QT afterward if they are watching this, but I doubt that.

Then why do you scumread HF for using meta that has been correct thus far?

[image loading]

Holyflare is scum. He knows this is not why I am scumreading him.

I actually wasn't sure earlier now I am.


On March 19 2015 08:23 Alakaslam wrote:
So I point out that Holyflare is using wifom, based on my own actions in the past, and I am scum for it?

Scum need to find mislynches, and wifom is their tool. This is why I like wifom so much and will expose it every chance I get.

FITE me palmar, what, are you scum?


liar
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 19 2015 00:06 GMT
#427
On March 19 2015 09:03 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 08:59 Holyflare wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:57 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:50 Holyflare wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:48 Holyflare wrote:
I don't particularly see what's wrong with my logic that serious posts that try and look jokey = mafia. It's not just your meta, it's a general rough tell. Then you overreacted and said it made ME mafia instead of just shrugging it off like a joke. It's seriousness compounded with over-defensiveness and more seriousness.


Based solely on your own serious allegation to my own cautions toward jokes along confirmation lines in a big game where people sheep stuff.

I won as mafia doing what you are doing. I will not let that ahit fly.


you think my serious allegation was a post that had the word "mafia" solely in it?

No. The vote and the following postings led to my vote.

On March 19 2015 08:18 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 08:18 Toadesstern wrote:
sup guyses

For not for I have rolled town and I will lead us to glorious days of dancing under rainbows while lynching all of mafia. Gone are the days when I just showed that I'm blatantly town to everyone and lose nontheless because I trusted people that want to get attention.

For that I ask you to vote to become your mayor so we can slay all of mafia. The position of my personal sheriff is still open and I shall announce the guy or girl that gets that position soon!


also mafia

that's 2 now


mafia list

slam
toad


^^^^^ This is the ONLY other post that I posted since that post slam,
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 21 22 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O160
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 584
ZZZero.O 160
soO 57
Hyun 49
Dota 2
qojqva2443
League of Legends
Doublelift2013
Counter-Strike
fl0m4113
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4216
Liquid`Hasu652
Other Games
summit1g6724
FrodaN1415
KnowMe346
ToD296
Pyrionflax189
420jenkins187
Livibee186
QueenE105
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick791
StarCraft 2
angryscii 36
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 67
• Adnapsc2 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 40
• FirePhoenix7
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1997
Other Games
• imaqtpie890
• Shiphtur582
• Scarra368
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 5m
Patches Events
18h 5m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 5m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 5m
OSC
1d 2h
OSC
1d 15h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.