• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:10
CEST 14:10
KST 21:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War05.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202618Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11030 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 20 21 22 Next All
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 19 2015 01:58 GMT
#698
btw my heart says sicklucker is mafia but he's mafia like 90% of the time so that's probably where it's coming from
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 19 2015 01:58 GMT
#700
On March 19 2015 10:55 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 10:53 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 19 2015 10:52 Trfel wrote:
On March 19 2015 10:49 Fecalfeast wrote:
am I wrong or did eden fakeclaim miller?
I think there's a very reasonable chance it's a joke. Though of course you are right that if Eden is in fact a miller, he wouldn't know.

Claiming unaware miller is something I was planning on doing eventually. Actually, I would have done that this game, but I forgot and claimed mafia instead.

idk yours was obviously tongue-in-cheek. This was a lot more subtle if it was a joke
I'm still inclined to give Eden the benefit of the doubt, and I see no real reason to say he isn't joking.

Well then I'm excited that you've given eden an out if he did infact slip.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 19 2015 02:01 GMT
#708
On March 19 2015 11:00 Eden1892 wrote:
i can't believe i just lost to white weenies and a 4-color jank mill combo back-to-back. fucking deck just hates me rn

what'd i miss

What's your role again? You said yondu right?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 19 2015 02:04 GMT
#718
On March 19 2015 11:03 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 10:58 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 19 2015 10:55 Trfel wrote:
On March 19 2015 10:53 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 19 2015 10:52 Trfel wrote:
On March 19 2015 10:49 Fecalfeast wrote:
am I wrong or did eden fakeclaim miller?
I think there's a very reasonable chance it's a joke. Though of course you are right that if Eden is in fact a miller, he wouldn't know.

Claiming unaware miller is something I was planning on doing eventually. Actually, I would have done that this game, but I forgot and claimed mafia instead.

idk yours was obviously tongue-in-cheek. This was a lot more subtle if it was a joke
I'm still inclined to give Eden the benefit of the doubt, and I see no real reason to say he isn't joking.

Well then I'm excited that you've given eden an out if he did infact slip.
You asked for an answer twice, so I provided one. Eden isn't a moron, I'm sure that if he actually is scum, he would say the same thing.

And I have two other reasons to say that this isn't a scumslip.

1. Look at Eden's tone. By saying the specific name of the miller, he shows that he's read the first page to find out what the miller is, which contains the phrase You are not aware. So, it's extremely unlikely that Eden didn't know that the miller was unaware. Furthermore, if he wanted to claim as scum, he would have said straight-out that he is claiming, not this indirect reference. Thus, I'm inclined to think that Eden is joking.

2. Eden townread rsoultin very strongly, and very early in the game. And he did this knowing that he wouldn't be able to provide good reasons for it, much less explain this read to the thread. I don't really see why mafia!Eden would want to do this.

On March 19 2015 11:03 sicklucker wrote:
Wait did eden fakeclaim miller? He did this last time we were mafia together and he didnt correctly read therules. But he brushed it off as a joke luckily. Did you slip again eden?

Brother look here and see that eden could in fact have misread the OP!

Why do you insist on defending eden before he even has a chance to respond?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 19 2015 02:06 GMT
#723
Do either of you guys want to buy like 10000+ disorganized cards dating from planeshift until about theros? Rares uncommons commons lands all of it
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 19 2015 02:06 GMT
#726
On March 19 2015 11:06 Onegu wrote:
I'm not here, I am not VT.

lol
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 19 2015 02:09 GMT
#731
On March 19 2015 11:08 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 11:06 Fecalfeast wrote:
Do either of you guys want to buy like 10000+ disorganized cards dating from planeshift until about theros? Rares uncommons commons lands all of it


Do you have a portal to the Netherlands? :D

I mean if you can do some form of summoning I am 25% dutch.


+ Show Spoiler +
no I don't speak any dutch or know anything about holland
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 19 2015 02:10 GMT
#734
On March 19 2015 11:09 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 11:09 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 19 2015 11:08 Superbia wrote:
On March 19 2015 11:06 Fecalfeast wrote:
Do either of you guys want to buy like 10000+ disorganized cards dating from planeshift until about theros? Rares uncommons commons lands all of it


Do you have a portal to the Netherlands? :D

I mean if you can do some form of summoning I am 25% dutch.


+ Show Spoiler +
no I don't speak any dutch or know anything about holland


Hoi, hoe is het?

Extra sauce, please.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 19 2015 02:11 GMT
#735
On March 19 2015 11:09 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 11:06 Fecalfeast wrote:
Do either of you guys want to buy like 10000+ disorganized cards dating from planeshift until about theros? Rares uncommons commons lands all of it

sounds like it's not standard legal

not in the budget for that, thanks tho


also have a townread. good eye on the miller thing

aw thanks. Did you and super discuss these townreads in your qt?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 19 2015 02:14 GMT
#743
On March 19 2015 11:14 Eden1892 wrote:
superbia isn't my qt

kk ty
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 19 2015 02:24 GMT
#764
On March 19 2015 11:23 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 11:19 sicklucker wrote:
On March 19 2015 11:19 Superbia wrote:
On March 19 2015 11:17 sicklucker wrote:
Well If I were mafia I already said slam would bus me. Dandred is weird for not tunneling me. Palmer, artanis and toad seem to be ignoring me


HF is ignoring you. What you think about that?


No hes not hes even voting me?


He hasn't said a word about your list even though he specifically asked for it. In fact, no one really commented about your "reads". You really don't seem to care, however. You know what happens when a townie's reads get ignored? That townie gets mad.

wow dropping bombs
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 19 2015 02:26 GMT
#772
On March 19 2015 11:24 Damdred wrote:
Guys you are ignoring the most important part in all of this. He's 200% town reading ff for a non reason, casting doubt on Eden and back peddling saying ot doesn't make him scum but saying its suspicious.

you're talking about eden or super? Super has literally messaged me on steam and told me I'm VT when he was not in the game or obs
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 19 2015 02:28 GMT
#777


I wish I was rocket raccoon because I would do that^ to scum.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 19 2015 02:40 GMT
#802
wow so I've proved my innocence pretty well. I'm gonna play sc2 or something
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 19 2015 03:26 GMT
#824
On March 19 2015 12:13 Trfel wrote:
Well, someone decided to start blasting the radio. Guess I'm staying up a bit longer.

Superbia, that's all I have to say at this very moment. I don't like sharing thoughts until I am completely caught up.

Toadesstern, I said that I thought one of your sentences had suspicious wording, and asked for what other people thought about it. That's not a scumread.

play this louder than them
+ Show Spoiler [nsfw just in case] +

ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 19 2015 05:55 GMT
#921
On March 19 2015 14:46 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 14:26 Damdred wrote:
Why you gotta be spreading falsehoods why I replaced out Eden tsk tsk tsk.

Anyway <3 bm just don't fake claim a cop/tracker this game.

I've got to sleep. But seriously I am sorta liking where trfels head is so far, its not that hard seeing the thought process so far and where she's going. So that is a good thing.

Reminder to self read toads filter.

also hopefully ve and vivax do stuff tommorow


lol damdy with your gender mixups lol ><

truffle = he
rsoul = she

bm = don't know yet badumdum

ve made a post earlier that was eh...forget what it was but no me gusta and nada since

exo didn't follow up when he should have if he really cared about that sl wagon xP boyo you're disappointing me

yeah, i'm out for the night unless anyone wants to talk about anything specific

I sexually identify as an apache attack helicopter
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 19 2015 06:01 GMT
#924
Always
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 19 2015 06:05 GMT
#930
On March 19 2015 15:03 VisceraEyes wrote:
I presently want to lynch Fecalfeast the most.

What's the problem, bud?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 19 2015 06:08 GMT
#935
On March 19 2015 15:07 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 15:05 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 19 2015 15:03 VisceraEyes wrote:
I presently want to lynch Fecalfeast the most.

What's the problem, bud?

Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 15:06 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 19 2015 15:04 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 15:03 VisceraEyes wrote:
I presently want to lynch Fecalfeast the most.


touch him today and I may vote you out of spite xP

+ Show Spoiler +
or one of the more likely to flip scum, but who's keeping track >>

Nah I like him as a lynch. Why are you townreading him? You don't get to threaten me with lynch without explaining your read. His filter is fucking garbage, there's a full page of nothing in there. I don't have many posts, but virtually all of them contain my reads and thoughts on the game.

Your shitposting isn't impressive to me, and it doesn't make you town to me. You're capable of such as either alignment, and I don't know that because of meta, I know that because of the style of posting - it's easy to do as either alignment to come in here and not talk about anything game related.

k
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 19 2015 20:24 GMT
#1496
+ Show Spoiler +
every time i take a myers briggs with a decent amount of time between them I get a different result and therefore conclude that the test is bullshit



I think LightningStrike is scum. His filter reads, to me, like this: LS is having a hard time entering the game but sees someone (superbia) take notice. Lightningstrike posts some replies and simple questions on page 39 to get his activity up before going to bed. His first post after returning is this mess:
On March 19 2015 22:52 LightningStrike wrote:
I'm back and saw a answer from Toad on my question regarding him and Palmar in Hammertime when they both were town:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 12:20 Toadesstern wrote:
On March 19 2015 12:10 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 19 2015 12:00 Toadesstern wrote:
On March 19 2015 11:52 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 19 2015 11:50 Toadesstern wrote:
Like everyone's talking about how I'm playing different than I used to last games... no shit I got killed on first cycle like 4 times in a row and lost 4 games in a row now. Last game in particular I feel like I lost because I was trolling too much and didn't get enough out in time which ended in people not lynching Sandroba when he was 100% mafia on my sheet.

I needed to be a lot more serious in that game early on and we could have won

Ya you kinda got lynched because Palmars tunneling you that's the thing in Hammertime. Also I can understand a little bit on why you thought you need to be more serious after JOAT but still it just odd playing with a already serious you.

I mean if I get mafiaread for being different or more serious than I played in my last couple games there's nothing I can and will say about that other than my occasional banter about how that's not alignment indicative at all unless someone points out how different means scummy... because there's nothing I can say about it. I am playing differently (probably)

With that being said, if that's what it's like I'll just ignore everything in that direction from now on and just focus on getting my reads out a little bit earlier than last game and making sure I get them out properly explained. Got angry about Palmar pulling the same shit he did in Hammertime when he should know better and talked myself into a wolf... won't happen again and this is the last post about it.

Ya true about Palmar should know better on that but you seemed to taken it more personally o.o Are you still offended by Palmar's thing on you in Hammertime when you both were town?


from JoaT:
On March 03 2015 08:08 Toadesstern wrote:
Fear not guyses for I have yet again rolled neither mafia nor Ninja. Thus I will proceed to kill all those mafias and not be mislynched d1 despite being called fucking confirmed town 24-36hours into the game.

Let me check real quick if Palmar is in the game

not really offended but annoyed. I thought he was town early on doing it on purpose to start some discussion or get some read from me based on how I'd react if he misreads me again like that, so yeah I got annoyed at the possible idea of having to deal with that again because he might make someone else agree with it... Right know I'm pretty sure he's mafia for keeping at it and knowing that it annoys me.

Can some of the guys who think my tone is so awful and completly different this game please go ahead and at least compare that post above with my first post in here instead of just believing all this about how my tone is completly different?

Props for nailing it on my seriousness though LS. Because yeah, that did change, just not the thing Palmar and HF mentioned.

I don't a see a big tone difference on your entrance to this game compared to JOAT regarding Palmar and I wouldn't blame on you on that because as a Cohost in Hammertime I kinda felt bad and I shoulda warned him on his Kill Toad spam and I didn't if I recalled.

Also rsoultin not wanting to give her read on me this early to Eden but I don't blame her because I rolled Mafia in JOAT when she was town and called me Town by meta and will have to bleed green this game.

So I saw Palmar and Rayn going at each other and saw Artanis trying to stop it but I remember Artanis so townie in Imperial yet when he lynched Town!Palmar he basically looked pure Mafia (Scum if you prefer to use that term) so I might need to wait on reading him esp because he just rolled Mafia in Student VI which I was coaching the Cop and the Vet and the Cop caught him with a Cop check so ya I going to be careful reading him.
Also he got a decent point about a chance that Palmar or Rayn are Mafia and the other town due to their interactions esp Palmar stuff early on about Toad and I not going to make the same mistake I did in Titanic and give a easy townread on Palmar Day 1. I also have yet to play with Mafia!Rayn so I might be a bit bias on him being town compared to Palmar so meh.
@Artanis who is more likely to be Mafia between Palmar and Rayn and Why?
@ExO Where you at on reads considering our past history with each other?

FIRST, I bolded the parts of the post that could have any relevance to the game. He answered the open question in the post he quoted and then near the end of the post saying artanis made a good point that if one of palmar/rayn is mafia the other is town.
NEXT, I put strikethroughs on the parts of the post that are completely irrelevant. The first part is just "rsoultin did something that I don't read one way or the other" which is fluff. The next part is "Palmar and rayn are fighting and artanis is trying to stop them. Artanis looked townie in a game one time but then he looked scummy. Also he rolled scum in a game I was coaching." Completely useless and just there to pad the length of the post.

The questions are also a little weird here. The first question asks artanis about palmar and rayn but he just said in his post that he has to be careful reading artanis because of a similar situation where artanis lynched town.
The question to ExO is just asking for reads, so why add "considering our past history with eachother" to it? I think it's because he is trying to gauge how well he is fitting his town meta without asking directly.


On March 19 2015 22:53 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay so Artanis just answered the question while I was making my big post and saying Rayn but HF is backing him up so here my new question directed at both of you: Had both of you played with Mafia!Rayn before and if Yes can you give me a few example posts he makes as Mafia and compared them to some of his posts here?

This post. LS is usually the one to find previous games and link them to other people. He is giving HF and artanis menial work to do when they are already talking about rayn's meta and why he is scummy. This does not look like a town LS post at all.


his list post gives my cornea damage and I will therefore be skipping it. I will say that I get the impression that he ordered the list first and gave reasons for why later.I also agree wtih this sentiment:
On March 19 2015 23:41 Vivax wrote:
How is that list town. It's void of scumreads, it's like a big "DONT HURT ME PLS".




On March 19 2015 23:47 LightningStrike wrote:
I not Mafia I swear Vivax check all my games out if you need proof bro O_o

Confident that he is mimicking his town meta, he tries to get people to only read him using meta



LS just doesn't seem like his normal town self. He hasn't given a town/scum read based on meta from a game he wasn't in. He hasn't found previous games of people and linked them to others. In fact the only person he has linked games for is himself. His posts read like he's trying to force a stream of consciousness when he doesn't have anything to say.



Other than that I think there is scum between SL and slam but not both of them.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 20 21 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko281
LamboSC2 248
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24732
Calm 5990
Rain 1977
Bisu 1278
FanTaSy 992
Horang2 509
Jaedong 490
Rush 349
BeSt 316
Soma 252
[ Show more ]
Stork 223
Zeus 199
Mini 177
Light 115
Larva 110
Free 108
Snow 93
ZerO 90
Mong 88
Pusan 80
Barracks 77
Mind 73
910 69
Killer 46
Hyun 41
Sea.KH 38
ToSsGirL 36
NaDa 27
Shinee 26
Bale 24
Sexy 24
Hm[arnc] 20
Noble 15
sorry 15
Terrorterran 12
Aegong 10
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7145
Counter-Strike
fl0m2366
olofmeister940
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King61
Other Games
gofns32041
singsing1778
B2W.Neo619
dupreeh389
crisheroes284
hiko12
ZerO(Twitch)2
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2805
• Nemesis1974
Other Games
• WagamamaTV171
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 50m
Big Brain Bouts
21h 50m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.