• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:59
CEST 01:59
KST 08:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8453 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 19

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 23 Next All
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 26 2015 21:41 GMT
#7277
On March 27 2015 06:41 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2015 06:36 Superbia wrote:
On March 27 2015 06:34 Trfel wrote:
On March 27 2015 06:34 Superbia wrote:
Never before has a town been so on my dick when I'm town. Never. Like if you're town you're literally handing mafia the win on a silver platter.
Superbia.

If you are town, please calm down and logically answer Eden's arguments. You aren't lynched yet.

I'll be looking at Artanis's filter.


Yeah, this worked out great in the last game. No, you're going to lynch me here and you're going to keep lynching me in other games until you guys finally figure out how the fuck I play mafia and how I get my reads as town. Also the fact that inactivity is not a scum-tell for me.

I literally mathematically proved that inactivity is a scum tell for you so...


Yeah, well, guess you're turning in that math degree in 1h19m.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 26 2015 21:56 GMT
#7295
On March 27 2015 06:45 Damdred wrote:
I generally don't berate people in mafia. But this is sshit super you were lynched in the last game because mafia wouldn't switch off of you and other people were ark. You looked towny to a point there.

Here you are just being antagonistic and trying to Marty that's not a towny way to not be lynched


Dude I've had a limited amount of time to play this game and I've had to spent most of it defending myself for what I deem to be obnoxious shit. Like I make all of my reads based on information stored inside my head, and at some point I confused you with rayn, and literally got scumread and had to defend myself for hours or whatever. The only people who have ever sided with me this game are vivax and breshke. Breshke correctly called out that my filter wasn't as bad as people were calling it out to be and that it was actually pretty good.

Like I might be getting pocketed hard by mafia breshke here, but how the hell is everyone reaching the conclusion that I'm scum? The primary fucking case is that I read both SL (town) and LS (scum) as scum during the EoD, but was unwilling to place my vote. I'm sorry but what? I've explained already that I was unsure of my reads at that point, and that my primary objective was to keep both vigis alive to see if we can some resolution during the night, as I had reached the same conclusion as HF. Now why the hell am I being read scum for this? I don't fucking know. I have already explained my reasoning behind this and I'm just fucking done. It's like I'm arguing with a wall or something. There seems to be no movement whatsoever. Why the hell don't I try to make a push on SL or something if I'm scum there?

Like what else is there? My argument on Artanis from today? When I went to sleep after that I felt so good about it. I was sure I found the big sleeper mafia. What happens next? Like 2-3 people talk about it saying they kind of like my case but want to see how it plays out. What does eden do? Instantly defends Art. Like "oh I can see that coming from a town perspective, lol". Wow, way to fucking go asshole. Like I'm fucking demoralized and I lurk for a few min before getting back in bed to try and get healthy. I don't participate yesterday. I wake up today and a case from Art gets thrown on me. Given the time that I have, I have 0 interest in fighting this case. First of all, I know my alignment, and I know that the case, whatever it contains, is wrong by definition. I'm interested in finding shit on art, so I skim the case for contradictions with his earlier reads. I don't really find any, so I decide to give him a shot and check out his filter. I don't even fucking know why, but for some reason I set out with the goal to find shit that makes him town, and I feel like I kind of found it? So I call him maybe-town. Honestly, I don't even know why. I don't even trust the town meta-read that I made on him, I just felt like my case had already crashed and burned and that there was no way I was going to get the lynch through.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 26 2015 22:00 GMT
#7300
Also I was lynched last game in a very similar scenario. I was calling top town Ritoky scum for obviously bussing (I thought it wasn't bussing d1) slam on d1. In the end I made a big post in which I switched on Ritoky (who went and won the game). I was essentially scum-read for voting wrong d1. Now I'm being scum-read for reading LS scum but not voting or making a case on him. Like fuck it, I'm not making the same mistake I did with Ritoky, Artanis is scum.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 26 2015 22:01 GMT
#7305
My gut says he's scum so he's scum. I'm probably never going to be able to make a better case than I did. I'm not a case person to begin with.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 26 2015 22:02 GMT
#7307
FF why'd you switch so easily on me son.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 26 2015 22:02 GMT
#7309
You liked my case on Art, then Art makes a case on me and now I'm scum?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 26 2015 22:03 GMT
#7311
On March 27 2015 07:02 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
No, we stay the course because nothing Superbia says actually makes him town.


Tomorrow you don't even talk. You just go here: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/480848-tl-mafia-lxx-guardians-voting-thread

and you type "##vote: Artanis".
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 26 2015 22:04 GMT
#7313
Ya well, it's in your best interest to bus in order to look good.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 26 2015 22:05 GMT
#7315
LS was cop checked.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 26 2015 22:06 GMT
#7317
Like, I'm voting to save myself, but I would prefer it if we killed Rayn/Ritoky over Onegu.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 26 2015 22:07 GMT
#7320
On March 27 2015 07:06 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2015 07:05 Superbia wrote:
LS was cop checked.


This isn't correct


Orb checked, whatever.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 26 2015 22:08 GMT
#7322
Art you might wanna tune down the bury because you're going to look real bad.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 26 2015 22:15 GMT
#7338
Like I'm all about being called town, but I'm not repeating this procedure tomorrow. If you guys are not voting me here you are not going to default to mafia reading me tomorrow.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 26 2015 22:16 GMT
#7340
On March 27 2015 07:15 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Fantasy his scumteam died around him and he conceded before it got to a vote.
2p2 he never accumulated votes other than from Haru.

Basically the only time he's been in a similar situation is Imperial where we collectively gave up on him anyway.


Check the game where I carried as scum. Campus 1 or 2 or whatever.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 26 2015 22:18 GMT
#7344
Where is slam?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 26 2015 22:24 GMT
#7354
Why not rayn/ritoky?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 26 2015 22:27 GMT
#7365
I don't even know what FF is doing tbh.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 26 2015 22:29 GMT
#7367
On March 27 2015 07:26 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2015 07:24 Superbia wrote:
Why not rayn/ritoky?
This could work for me, at least.

Ritoky has looked really towny, though I wouldn't expect otherwise, regardless of his alignment. But last time this happened to me (scummy player into towny replacement) I didn't pay attention to the replacement's play, and I paid for it.


Dude you can't keep saying this. It's making me want to flip on you every time. This isn't the first time you've called someone town and also that you want to lynch them.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 26 2015 22:30 GMT
#7372
Like Ritoky has been null for me (I have barely read his content), but rayn has been so ugh. I wanted to lynch him before he claimed PR.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 26 2015 22:30 GMT
#7375
I'm not comfortable lynching FF.
Minimal effort.
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 477
Hyun 139
Dota 2
monkeys_forever507
League of Legends
Doublelift4428
Other Games
summit1g11668
JimRising 473
ViBE250
Livibee191
KnowMe186
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick930
BasetradeTV180
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 129
• Adnapsc2 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1693
• imaqtpie1005
• Shiphtur429
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 1m
Patches Events
15h 1m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 1m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 1m
OSC
23h 1m
OSC
1d 12h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.