• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:42
CEST 09:42
KST 16:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8399 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 18

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 23 Next All
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 21 2015 17:31 GMT
#3645
2 town vigis confirmed, you're welcome nublets
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 21 2015 17:33 GMT
#3646
don't really like the fact that mafia can actually have 6kp in 2 days if rng favours them
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 21 2015 17:57 GMT
#3656
i like it
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 21 2015 17:58 GMT
#3657
the damd team thing that is not edens post that just doesn't make sense
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 21 2015 17:59 GMT
#3658
superbia felt a bit off with how he kept asking me about bm's meta and trying to push sl/ls instead and then said it's my fault if bm flips town
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 21 2015 18:00 GMT
#3660
nah it's decent analysis damdy <3
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 21 2015 18:03 GMT
#3661
i have some info for day 2 though so might need to modify it a bit
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 21 2015 18:17 GMT
#3669



sorry to hear that ls
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 21 2015 18:32 GMT
#3673
it's on an individual basis but generally people post less as mafia compared to their town games
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 21 2015 18:48 GMT
#3684
tell this guy to ignore the 2 vigi thing and he comes round and scum reads me for perpetuating the 2 vig thing

lol
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 21 2015 18:52 GMT
#3691
On March 22 2015 03:48 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2015 03:47 Onegu wrote:
On March 22 2015 03:44 ExO_ wrote:
On March 22 2015 03:36 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 22 2015 03:34 ExO_ wrote:
On March 22 2015 03:31 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 22 2015 03:27 ExO_ wrote:
Damdred:

When I first began pressuring Eden I wasn't 100% sure on it. But his reaction to me seemed very panicky, and thus made me think he was scum. I'm not sure what part you didn't think I followed up on, but from what I remember he never brought up any counter points or things for me to answer when I was questioning him. He just got raged a bit.

After he "reset" he seemed a bit better to me so I've backed off. I'm still not sure about him.

But I think after the results of day 1 there are significantly better people to be looking at, which I've mentioned. You're damn right I was angry after day 1, because I highly highly disagree with what happened. A bunch of people jumped on a borderline mod-kill lynch instead of resolving 2 people CC. I heavily do not believe both are vigs. I just don't think its possible. Therefore it would've been better to figure out who's lying in my mind. An opinion I stand by.

And don't say I'm incapable of scum hunting before day 2 even starts. I already know exactly where I should focus. But it would be better for me to see the results of the night. After all what if both Vivax and Toad die? Or if one dies and pops vig (though I suspect this will only happen to Toad, as I do believe Vivax is scum).

And on a side note. I know everyone here has played a lot and agrees long filter = town. But is that always true? Is it really that hard for a mafia to post a lot, especially like in Vivax's case for instance when he was on the chopping block?

But then if you aren't sure of me why do you still have yet to followup on any of the subjects you were pressing me about in the first place???


You're like 6th down the line for me. I'm more interested in Palmar, rsoultin, HolyFlare, Vivax, and rayn. I think they are all more likely scum than you are. You haven't seemed nearly as bad since you're little tantrum, then reset as well.

well since i'm town you're not wrong

but let's start with some of these others cuz I don't agree. except not with rsoultin, you don't need to worry about her yet - if you decide i'm town you can 100% sheep me on her being town.

why HF as mafia?


Because he started the BM train. We were going to resolve the 2 vigi nonsense day 1, and then he came in and derailed it onto BM. rsoultin I feel like should've known better than to switch, so I find it odd that she did. I don't agree with the reasoning she gave me for switching. Palmar for that last second "yolo" vote. like wtf. And rayn is on the train too, but I was highly suspicious of that tracker claim he threw out there.

Of all these people HF is probably the weakest scum read the more I think about it. But he did start the useless ass train onto BM. So I have to at consider him.



Then why aren't you putting me in your scum list?


You haven't made hardly an impression on me, and you didn't vote for BM. Should I have you on my scum list?


Brooo is this some kind of joke?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 21 2015 18:54 GMT
#3694
On March 22 2015 03:51 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2015 03:48 Holyflare wrote:
tell this guy to ignore the 2 vigi thing and he comes round and scum reads me for perpetuating the 2 vig thing

lol


What? I'm not going to ignore the 2 vigi thing. We could've resolved it but you derailed it. You had nothing to do with the claims, so how in the world did you perpetuate it?


You're scum reading me for pushing the wagons off of the 2 vigilante claims. That's only scummy if I perpetuate it and make the discussion only revolve around the 2 vigi claims. Which really absolutely only you is doing.

You're also ignoring everything in the thread and you don't even know about me and onegu
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 21 2015 18:55 GMT
#3696
On March 22 2015 03:54 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2015 03:51 sicklucker wrote:
On March 22 2015 01:45 rsoultin wrote:
o.0

so um

no offense guys but lol...truffle isn't scum...like 95% sure xP i mean viva you're gonna do what you're gonna do -shrugs- but...this is kinda silly


Unless your a mason gtfo. Im not saying hes a likely mafia but hes contributed nothing. Theres no way he flips mafia 1/20 times this much im sure of in life these random reads ...


English please? lol


He's saying how are you 95% sure on someone who has done nothing.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 21 2015 18:56 GMT
#3697
Like exo i want you to fully reason out your read on me. Why was my push on bm bad and why does it make me mafia? What was I trying ti achieve?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 21 2015 19:04 GMT
#3711
Dude you think there's a mafia vig and they can get the orb so they could potentially have 7kp im 2 nights

Who is thw silly one now?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 21 2015 19:07 GMT
#3716
On March 22 2015 04:05 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2015 04:04 Holyflare wrote:
Dude you think there's a mafia vig and they can get the orb so they could potentially have 7kp im 2 nights

Who is thw silly one now?


I don't think there's a mafia vig? I think Vivax slipped revealed there isn't a mafia vig, and he just fake claimed vig.


That sounds like thw worst plan I've ever heard
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 21 2015 19:11 GMT
#3719
On March 22 2015 03:54 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2015 03:51 ExO_ wrote:
On March 22 2015 03:48 Holyflare wrote:
tell this guy to ignore the 2 vigi thing and he comes round and scum reads me for perpetuating the 2 vig thing

lol


What? I'm not going to ignore the 2 vigi thing. We could've resolved it but you derailed it. You had nothing to do with the claims, so how in the world did you perpetuate it?


You're scum reading me for pushing the wagons off of the 2 vigilante claims. That's only scummy if I perpetuate it and make the discussion only revolve around the 2 vigi claims. Which really absolutely only you is doing.

You're also ignoring everything in the thread and you don't even know about me and onegu


On March 22 2015 03:56 Holyflare wrote:
Like exo i want you to fully reason out your read on me. Why was my push on bm bad and why does it make me mafia? What was I trying ti achieve?

Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 21 2015 19:12 GMT
#3721
On March 22 2015 04:08 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2015 04:07 Holyflare wrote:
On March 22 2015 04:05 ExO_ wrote:
On March 22 2015 04:04 Holyflare wrote:
Dude you think there's a mafia vig and they can get the orb so they could potentially have 7kp im 2 nights

Who is thw silly one now?


I don't think there's a mafia vig? I think Vivax slipped revealed there isn't a mafia vig, and he just fake claimed vig.


That sounds like thw worst plan I've ever heard


We should go lynch BM, that'll turn out better


I really hope both the vig claims are town so I can just spam you to oblivion
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 21 2015 19:13 GMT
#3722
like i don't understand this passive aggressive shit you've been doing all night, bm got lynched and I pushed it. So what?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 21 2015 19:18 GMT
#3725
and that makes you salty to this degree?
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4517
Shuttle 1954
Leta 1678
BeSt 383
Soulkey 221
Soma 150
sorry 58
ZergMaN 29
Shine 25
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm152
League of Legends
JimRising 590
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King60
Other Games
summit1g8932
WinterStarcraft681
Sick207
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV238
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2276
League of Legends
• Rush1303
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 18m
Patches Events
7h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 18m
OSC
15h 18m
OSC
1d 4h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.