• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:41
CEST 21:41
KST 04:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12746 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 17

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 23 Next All
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 26 2015 13:58 GMT
#6939
On March 26 2015 22:53 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2015 22:53 Superbia wrote:
On March 26 2015 22:49 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 26 2015 22:48 Superbia wrote:
On March 26 2015 22:46 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 26 2015 22:44 Superbia wrote:
Are you willing to get lynched if I flip town? Like no fucking bullshit. I am perfectly willing to flip if it means you're going to get 100% lynched.

Why the fuck would I agree to that? I don't know the alignments for sure. I could be wrong. You're trying to create some kind of false dichotomy here.


I'm pretty confident you're the sleeper scum in this game.

Good argumentation.


I have already given my argumentation.

And I have rebutted all of it, which you haven't replied to.


I just fucking did. Your one line response that "it indicates that [my](Art) reads are fluid" is such utter nonsense. The response that it is "townie" to flip hard between people's alignment is nonsense. There is a good reason if you're town as to why you're reading people scummy, and if you read someone scum at any point during the game, this fucking nags you until they are confirmed via a flip or whatever. Like in no fucking world do you switch your reads around that easily, ESPECIALLY on Vivax PRE-NIGHTFLIPS. Absolute nonsense. No world in which you are town.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 26 2015 14:00 GMT
#6942
On March 26 2015 22:58 Damdred wrote:
I had a bit to drink last night was great hehe...

Anyway trying to remember the point I had, I believe bh balanced his game around the fact the vig had to survive a night and another day to be able to shoot. I'm not sure but 25 person game had two extra pr than we do so I actually still like what we have

also super you tried to bus me while I was hitting you with a fleet of busses


Dude I bus hard as scum, I'm not trying to argue that. It's the fact that he's pussyfooting around meta-reading me that's annoying me.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 26 2015 14:01 GMT
#6944
On March 26 2015 22:58 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
You're also focussing on a microcosm of the case when it's much bigger, plus you're ignoring my explanations for my actions. It seems like you're looking for a reason to tunnel on me.


Your explanation doesn't cover your actions. To be honest, I don't think any explanation would cover your actions. It's because your actions are not townie, they're scummy.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 26 2015 14:03 GMT
#6946
On March 26 2015 23:00 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2015 22:58 Superbia wrote:
On March 26 2015 22:53 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 26 2015 22:53 Superbia wrote:
On March 26 2015 22:49 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 26 2015 22:48 Superbia wrote:
On March 26 2015 22:46 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 26 2015 22:44 Superbia wrote:
Are you willing to get lynched if I flip town? Like no fucking bullshit. I am perfectly willing to flip if it means you're going to get 100% lynched.

Why the fuck would I agree to that? I don't know the alignments for sure. I could be wrong. You're trying to create some kind of false dichotomy here.


I'm pretty confident you're the sleeper scum in this game.

Good argumentation.


I have already given my argumentation.

And I have rebutted all of it, which you haven't replied to.


I just fucking did. Your one line response that "it indicates that [my](Art) reads are fluid" is such utter nonsense. The response that it is "townie" to flip hard between people's alignment is nonsense. There is a good reason if you're town as to why you're reading people scummy, and if you read someone scum at any point during the game, this fucking nags you until they are confirmed via a flip or whatever. Like in no fucking world do you switch your reads around that easily, ESPECIALLY on Vivax PRE-NIGHTFLIPS. Absolute nonsense. No world in which you are town.

Okay, why don't you go through my mafia games and point out to me where I flip hard on people by my own accord, then go through my town games and do the same? I'm very curious to see what you'll find.


The fact that you have been fully aware of your mafia meta means that meta is going to mean so fucking little. You flipping mafia in Imperial was completely unexpected for everyone, right? That means that you are fully able to make changes to your meta.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 26 2015 14:05 GMT
#6949
On March 26 2015 23:02 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2015 23:01 Superbia wrote:
On March 26 2015 22:58 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
You're also focussing on a microcosm of the case when it's much bigger, plus you're ignoring my explanations for my actions. It seems like you're looking for a reason to tunnel on me.


Your explanation doesn't cover your actions. To be honest, I don't think any explanation would cover your actions. It's because your actions are not townie, they're scummy.

No matter how many times you say this, it doesn't make it true.


It was already true. My delivery is irrelevant.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 26 2015 14:05 GMT
#6951
On March 26 2015 23:04 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2015 23:03 Superbia wrote:
On March 26 2015 23:00 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 26 2015 22:58 Superbia wrote:
On March 26 2015 22:53 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 26 2015 22:53 Superbia wrote:
On March 26 2015 22:49 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 26 2015 22:48 Superbia wrote:
On March 26 2015 22:46 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 26 2015 22:44 Superbia wrote:
Are you willing to get lynched if I flip town? Like no fucking bullshit. I am perfectly willing to flip if it means you're going to get 100% lynched.

Why the fuck would I agree to that? I don't know the alignments for sure. I could be wrong. You're trying to create some kind of false dichotomy here.


I'm pretty confident you're the sleeper scum in this game.

Good argumentation.


I have already given my argumentation.

And I have rebutted all of it, which you haven't replied to.


I just fucking did. Your one line response that "it indicates that [my](Art) reads are fluid" is such utter nonsense. The response that it is "townie" to flip hard between people's alignment is nonsense. There is a good reason if you're town as to why you're reading people scummy, and if you read someone scum at any point during the game, this fucking nags you until they are confirmed via a flip or whatever. Like in no fucking world do you switch your reads around that easily, ESPECIALLY on Vivax PRE-NIGHTFLIPS. Absolute nonsense. No world in which you are town.

Okay, why don't you go through my mafia games and point out to me where I flip hard on people by my own accord, then go through my town games and do the same? I'm very curious to see what you'll find.


The fact that you have been fully aware of your mafia meta means that meta is going to mean so fucking little. You flipping mafia in Imperial was completely unexpected for everyone, right? That means that you are fully able to make changes to your meta.

Yeah, I can drastically change my mafia meta to go from being one of the worst mafia players to having one good mafia game to rolling mafia for the third time in four games and then playing EVEN BETTER AND COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. That makes much sense.


Link me to these four games.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 26 2015 14:07 GMT
#6955
On March 26 2015 23:06 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
"You're scum because you change your opinions at the drop of a hat!"
"I normally do that as town."
"Okay, you're scum because you're doing something you do as town!"
-Superbia logic


This is such a blatant misrepresentation of my arguments and you know it.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 26 2015 14:09 GMT
#6957
On March 26 2015 23:06 Damdred wrote:
Do you scumread me for my flip on vivax superbia


Just checked your filter rq and you were already on board with Vivax being possible vig before EoD1. Completely different.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 26 2015 14:10 GMT
#6959
On March 26 2015 23:08 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2015 23:07 Superbia wrote:
On March 26 2015 23:06 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
"You're scum because you change your opinions at the drop of a hat!"
"I normally do that as town."
"Okay, you're scum because you're doing something you do as town!"
-Superbia logic


This is such a blatant misrepresentation of my arguments and you know it.

It's really not. You're claiming because I'm aware of it it means it still makes me mafia when if it's true that I do it as town (and I'm quite sure it is) it can only be null at worst.


No, I'm saying that because your argument is "I normally do that as town" or "I normally do y instead of x as mafia" the argument is by definition WIFOM.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 26 2015 14:21 GMT
#6966
On March 26 2015 23:18 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Also saying any meta read is unreliable if you're aware of it is a terrible argument. Some meta can be replicated (e.g. the decision to bus or not). Some things are just general town traits for someone, like being able to post carefree, being able to post a lot or being able to change your reads very dynamically.


At any point giving the defense "that's my townplay!" is a terrible defense. I'm reading your Imperial filter.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 26 2015 14:39 GMT
#6968
I want to know where people stand between me and Art.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 26 2015 14:42 GMT
#6971
On March 26 2015 23:40 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Weren't you reading Imperial? Did you reach any conclusion or couldn't you find anything?


I've half reached a conclusion.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 26 2015 14:43 GMT
#6972
On March 26 2015 23:41 Toadesstern wrote:
I want you lynched a lot more than him but if only Artanis is voting you there's not really a point in putting my vote there


So, you think I'm scum?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 26 2015 14:44 GMT
#6974
On March 26 2015 23:43 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2015 23:42 Superbia wrote:
On March 26 2015 23:40 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Weren't you reading Imperial? Did you reach any conclusion or couldn't you find anything?


I've half reached a conclusion.

I'm dying of anticipation.


I wanted to see where people were standing first but I guess it doesn't matter, I may be wrong on you being scum.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 26 2015 14:46 GMT
#6976
On March 26 2015 23:45 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2015 23:43 Superbia wrote:
On March 26 2015 23:41 Toadesstern wrote:
I want you lynched a lot more than him but if only Artanis is voting you there's not really a point in putting my vote there


So, you think I'm scum?

yes


Why.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 26 2015 14:51 GMT
#6980
On March 26 2015 23:49 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2015 23:46 Superbia wrote:
On March 26 2015 23:45 Toadesstern wrote:
On March 26 2015 23:43 Superbia wrote:
On March 26 2015 23:41 Toadesstern wrote:
I want you lynched a lot more than him but if only Artanis is voting you there's not really a point in putting my vote there


So, you think I'm scum?

yes


Why.

Mostly PoE, seconly you going after me with bullshit reasoning and going after Artanis afterwards thus:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 20:13 Toadesstern wrote:
so Onegu at 3 votes, Slam at 4 votes with me now, Artanis at 1.

Can we lynch superbia after all for voting Artanis?

I'd probably still like ritoky lynch the most, I just can't see rayn being town in this game. Palmar flipping red (who would have thought) who hard pushed me through all of d1 only makes rayn more juicy imo because he's done the same thing.



I went after you with bullshit reasoning? What's the PoE? What are your circles?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 26 2015 14:52 GMT
#6982
On March 26 2015 23:51 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I was actually hoping he'd go after me harder. That'd make me feel better about lynching him.


Come at me and this might still happen. I'd press the lynch button you in final 3 every time.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 26 2015 14:56 GMT
#6987
On March 26 2015 23:53 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2015 23:52 Superbia wrote:
On March 26 2015 23:51 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I was actually hoping he'd go after me harder. That'd make me feel better about lynching him.


Come at me and this might still happen. I'd press the lynch button you in final 3 every time.

I already came at you, the case is still up. I want to know why you started having doubts.


I'm not going to respond to the case anymore than I already have. I have little time as it is, and would probably spend it on filter diving or interacting instead.

I started having doubts after I saw how you, as mafia, interact with town, specifically when lynching them. Moreover, how you react to cases made on you.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 26 2015 15:00 GMT
#6995
On March 26 2015 23:58 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2015 23:56 Superbia wrote:
On March 26 2015 23:53 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 26 2015 23:52 Superbia wrote:
On March 26 2015 23:51 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I was actually hoping he'd go after me harder. That'd make me feel better about lynching him.


Come at me and this might still happen. I'd press the lynch button you in final 3 every time.

I already came at you, the case is still up. I want to know why you started having doubts.


I'm not going to respond to the case anymore than I already have. I have little time as it is, and would probably spend it on filter diving or interacting instead.

I started having doubts after I saw how you, as mafia, interact with town, specifically when lynching them. Moreover, how you react to cases made on you.

So who do you want to lynch now?


Obi would be on my dick for this, but probably Onegu. Partially for the info. Like if he flips scum rayn is probably town.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 26 2015 15:16 GMT
#7007
On March 27 2015 00:09 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2015 00:07 sicklucker wrote:
but did he do it on day1 artanis? rayn would never bus his whole team day1

It doesn't matter if you bus your entire team on D1 or one on D1 and one on D2, which I believe he did (could be D3). Bussed JAT on D1 and Onegu on D2/D3.

Also, Superbia, I saw that Fecal played his one scumgame with you. Did you play any towngames with him too and did you pick up anything on him?


Yeah, one of his scum-tells is that he is serious from the get-go. As town he is carefree and having fun. He was having fun when he came into the thread, hence why I have him as town.
Minimal effort.
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1446
TKL 466
IndyStarCraft 292
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1446
TKL 466
IndyStarCraft 292
EmSc Tv 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23664
Calm 2286
Shuttle 355
Mini 168
White-Ra 147
ZZZero.O 107
firebathero 77
scan(afreeca) 19
soO 12
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc11484
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1387
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4251
Liquid`Hasu565
MindelVK27
Other Games
summit1g5910
Liquid`RaSZi2259
fl0m1635
FrodaN1407
B2W.Neo745
olofmeister654
Khaldor478
Beastyqt342
Livibee185
crisheroes133
Pyrionflax108
Mew2King63
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick771
BasetradeTV211
StarCraft 2
angryscii 20
EmSc Tv 10
EmSc2Tv 10
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 26
• Adnapsc2 12
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach43
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• blackmanpl 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1290
• Shiphtur691
• WagamamaTV332
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 19m
Replay Cast
3h 19m
OSC
16h 19m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.