• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:33
CEST 02:33
KST 09:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War375.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9781 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 16

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 Next All
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 02 2015 23:49 GMT
#8663
There you go trfel is scum. VivaX would listen to me. With 3 flipped goons there is no way in hell we have 2 Vigi 1 cop 1 jk and one vet. They made a no shot to try and confirm him and now it backfired
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 02 2015 23:52 GMT
#8668
FF is scum also
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 02 2015 23:58 GMT
#8675
Jeez sl isn't scum based on the Mason thing plus the palmar kill
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 03 2015 16:44 GMT
#8736
I'm voting my biggest scum read, but since town loses anyway wouldn't mind a vote on me so we can end this farce
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 03 2015 16:57 GMT
#8741
Trfel is scum or toad is mafia vigi making the same play I made in bluelightz2. And neither of them is going to get voted over me so it's game over. There are to many blues with 3 goons already flipped. It would be way to town sided and BH wouldn't let that happen sorry.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 03 2015 16:59 GMT
#8742
On April 04 2015 01:56 sicklucker wrote:
onegu you have ff dandred trefel? as scum



It could be ritoky but I'm 100% on FF. Then I would guess ritoky over damdred, and the. 60% trfel 40% toad Maybe more like 70-30
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 03 2015 17:04 GMT
#8744
On April 04 2015 02:00 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Ritoky is 100%.
100%.



I'm in denial because of my soul read
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 03 2015 19:49 GMT
#8753
On April 04 2015 04:21 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 04:18 Damdred wrote:
I'm actually pretty sure ff is town here over oneg now meh.

I'll put effort in tonight

Onegu's post saying he wants me over ritoky makes me a little hesitant to unvote but I am so sure onegu is scum



Plz go get that mislynch you and your two other scum can vote me and we can end this
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 03 2015 19:50 GMT
#8754
FF/damdred/ either toad or trfel. Final answer. Soul read stays intact!
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 03 2015 21:19 GMT
#8765
lol didn't think you'd be dumb enough to do it. Go go ninja votes.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 03 2015 21:23 GMT
#8767
On April 04 2015 06:21 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 06:19 Onegu wrote:
lol didn't think you'd be dumb enough to do it. Go go ninja votes.

Sigbet that I wont flip scum either when you get me lynched or when the game ends? If I flip scum I'll put "Onegu is my daddy" in my sig. If I flip town you have to put "I eat more poop than fecalfeast" in yours.



Deal, I like how my flip isn't in your bet, kinda like you know I'll flip town
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 03 2015 21:44 GMT
#8770
On April 04 2015 06:27 Fecalfeast wrote:
I feel like if you're scum you're just going to not live up to your end of the bargain anyway...



I'm a man of honor no matter my alignment but I'm town.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 03 2015 23:12 GMT
#8781
My soul read NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 03 2015 23:24 GMT
#8790
On April 04 2015 08:14 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 08:12 Onegu wrote:
My soul read NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Should we lynch you since your soul read is never wrong so the only reason it'd be wrong is because you want it to be wrong because you're mafia?



No but we should lunch damdred because he confirmed my soul read was always right
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 04 2015 00:34 GMT
#8792
On April 04 2015 08:32 Fecalfeast wrote:
I'd go back to an onegu lynch tomorrow for sure



I'm sure you would
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 04 2015 01:57 GMT
#8812
On April 04 2015 10:53 Damdred wrote:
Ff can you link me to some of your scum games?


Mafia database is a wonderful tool. TBH I never read his filter, I just went with how he refused to let go of his claim and didn't go with my mason claim.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 04 2015 02:19 GMT
#8820
On April 04 2015 11:01 Damdred wrote:
Also oneg you just played with scum rayn in XXX as his scum partner and his actions in both games were exceptionally the same why such a quick turn around given the circumstances of not even reading him?

I mean several people had the exact same reaction to your mason claim



No in XXX I town read him from the get go like 12-24 hours into the game I gave him a 100% town read, so you are just wrong.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 04 2015 02:27 GMT
#8823
On April 04 2015 11:20 Damdred wrote:
Did you learn anything from it? How long have you been saving that oneg information or did you just search for it



What are you talking about? We were scum together that game. This game I am town. And no I didn't search for it my memory isn't that bad...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 04 2015 02:30 GMT
#8825
On April 04 2015 11:25 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 11:19 Onegu wrote:
On April 04 2015 11:01 Damdred wrote:
Also oneg you just played with scum rayn in XXX as his scum partner and his actions in both games were exceptionally the same why such a quick turn around given the circumstances of not even reading him?

I mean several people had the exact same reaction to your mason claim



No in XXX I town read him from the get go like 12-24 hours into the game I gave him a 100% town read, so you are just wrong.


That's not even what I said.

You just played scum with him, he acted the same way in the thread and towards players that he acted in XXX. Why did you town read him without even looking into his filter and declare it a soul read when you generally do read him.



That's how he always acts that's not how you read Rayn, I have never seen scum Rayn claim a role then refuse to change it, second the way he threw away a free town read when he was getting scum read seemed townie to me. That's why I gave him the town read this game.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 04 2015 02:37 GMT
#8827
Plus what are you talking about people reacting to my mason clam, I'm saying I claimed to be masons with Rayn, people go oh that makes sense guess Rayn is town, then Rayn comes in and goes nope I'm tracker not mason.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings96
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE140
ProTech124
SpeCial 93
StarCraft: Brood War
Bale 25
NaDa 25
Dota 2
monkeys_forever443
canceldota177
NeuroSwarm141
League of Legends
Doublelift4078
Counter-Strike
taco 95
Other Games
summit1g6749
JimRising 450
C9.Mang0386
ToD79
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick720
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 98
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP71
• poizon28 37
• davetesta30
• Adnapsc2 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra1012
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
9h 27m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
16h 27m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18h 27m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
Patches Events
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.