• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:43
CEST 08:43
KST 15:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7677 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 18 Next All
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 29 2015 20:43 GMT
#7874
On March 30 2015 05:39 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:38 Onegu wrote:
Also how are my claims scum as fuck ritoky?


we have been over this twice before lol. the basics are fake claim = town confusion = good for mafia = mafia motivations.



Not all fake claims are bad. I mean seriously. It didn't quite accomplish what I wanted but in a world where SL doesn't get the orb he still becomes almost confirmed town with how he reacted to HF being my mason partner. And I don't think it was that confusing plus I drew a mafia shot, how is that not good for town?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 29 2015 20:47 GMT
#7878
On March 30 2015 05:38 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Here's where Breshke voted for Onegu:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2015 07:09 Breshke wrote:
he argument between artanis and superbia made superbia look worse because i understood what artanis was saying whereas I had no idea wtf superbia was trying to say/do. That being said superbia should still not be lynched today.

Im down for lynching onegu or slam maybe FF but not theres a reason id rather not explain why that is bad this phase.

The people who say slam could be mafia but we shouldnt lynch him and just sort him out with the orb arn't really thinking it through because the orb has a 50% chance to do nothing if slam knows he is going to be orbed and you can literally say the same thing about anyone else you push on.

##Vote Onegu


The single post he made in between:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2015 07:12 Breshke wrote:
On March 27 2015 07:09 Onegu wrote:
On March 27 2015 07:09 Breshke wrote:
he argument between artanis and superbia made superbia look worse because i understood what artanis was saying whereas I had no idea wtf superbia was trying to say/do. That being said superbia should still not be lynched today.

Im down for lynching onegu or slam maybe FF but not theres a reason id rather not explain why that is bad this phase.

The people who say slam could be mafia but we shouldnt lynch him and just sort him out with the orb arn't really thinking it through because the orb has a 50% chance to do nothing if slam knows he is going to be orbed and you can literally say the same thing about anyone else you push on.

##Vote Onegu



Sorry you have to change your vote as I cannot self vote


urgh i forgot you rng'd me to sheep you asking where i am then voting me makes so much more sense now urgjsdz'gds


Post after which he votes for Slam:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2015 07:13 Breshke wrote:
On March 27 2015 03:05 Onegu wrote:
On March 27 2015 02:59 Alakaslam wrote:
Toad is real vig and deserves more sheep than anyome



God I hope breshke votes you. My formula is real. Eden didn't do the math right as it 5+3 as what needs multiplied not just 5 as you use more chupazi, svengali, and hijole in the start and less as the game goes on. But it's still negative which makes you scum.


Onegu i forgot you rng to sheep me.

This post was weird as fuck because you say you want me to vote slam which makes me think you thought i was town then you vote me. I forgot about the sheep thing. Im switching to slam


It seems Breshke voted for Onegu because Onegu voted for Breshke, which I think he did since he said he'd sheep Breshke and Breshke hadn't voted anyone yet. I still find the whole situation really weird though and I want Breshke to explain wtf was going on and why he switched to Onegu and then to Slam. I also want to know from Onegu if my supposed reason for his Breshke vote is correct.


This is correct I was reminded of vote and If something came up I wanted my vote someone and since i rng'd him I put my vote there until he voted.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 29 2015 20:49 GMT
#7881
On March 30 2015 05:44 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:43 Onegu wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:39 ritoky wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:38 Onegu wrote:
Also how are my claims scum as fuck ritoky?


we have been over this twice before lol. the basics are fake claim = town confusion = good for mafia = mafia motivations.



Not all fake claims are bad. I mean seriously. It didn't quite accomplish what I wanted but in a world where SL doesn't get the orb he still becomes almost confirmed town with how he reacted to HF being my mason partner. And I don't think it was that confusing plus I drew a mafia shot, how is that not good for town?


or you could have been mafia prevented from delivering a shot? lol jk works both ways.



Yes could be but I am town so I ate a shot. People have already pointed out why this is more likely. So when I flip town I can be justified post game with my claim when people bitch about it
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 29 2015 21:42 GMT
#7902
On March 30 2015 06:13 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Onegu swore fealty to me so he had to vote with me. Superbia might be a bus, they might both be mafia or it's simply a mafia team that doesn't include Ritoky which I find fairly believable at this point. Could easily be Super/Breshke/FF.



This is basicly my scum team btw
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 29 2015 21:55 GMT
#7908
On March 30 2015 06:52 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Not right now but I'd just like more people trying to figure the game out, making sure if their reads make sense, look for shit everywhere and not just idle all the time. It bothers me even if it looks like PoE is looking good.



Will read FF breshke and damdred tonight promise
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 29 2015 22:22 GMT
#7929
Where is FF BTW?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 29 2015 22:30 GMT
#7949
On March 30 2015 07:23 Damdred wrote:
Oneg, do you think arts post is weird asking vivax who goes off on anything forever if it's gets in his head or am I over thinking thid



Link plz
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 29 2015 22:31 GMT
#7951
On March 30 2015 07:29 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Fine, I'll trust you.
##Unvote
##Vote FecalFeast



+1
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 29 2015 22:38 GMT
#7971
On March 30 2015 07:13 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Vivax are you not concerned about Damdred? I'd be happy to carpet bomb into the rest of PoE but Damdred is seriously starting to worry me.

This one? Seems fine to me, like we are running out of people who could be mafia and you are one of them even though I doubt it at this point. I really feel artanis is the person trying to figure the game out, normal he would want to look at you again.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 29 2015 22:39 GMT
#7972
On March 30 2015 07:37 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I'm cool with that. I wanted to lynch Superbia anyway.
Onegu, are you ready?
##Unvote
##Vote Superbia

+1
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 29 2015 22:54 GMT
#8017
On March 30 2015 07:52 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote Breshke



+1
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 29 2015 22:58 GMT
#8027
On March 30 2015 07:58 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote Superbia

+1
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 29 2015 23:05 GMT
#8043
Will read people later
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 29 2015 23:17 GMT
#8067
On March 27 2015 06:38 Onegu wrote:
Is the only reason trfel is town because he red checked a LS that didn't want to play anymore?

Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 30 2015 14:50 GMT
#8113
On March 30 2015 23:14 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Basically I don't think I'll ever want to lynch SL but I could be convinced if someone made really strong arguments.
I'll look into Damdred tonight when Toad's around. I'd also like to see someone analyze me and/or comment on my towncases.



SL is town not only for shooting Palmar but because he didn't believe me and HF were masons posted so in thread and me and HF still got shot. You are town because I don't see scum putting the effort into the thread when it's basicly dead any way. Toad is town for the same reason plus there is no missing shot from n1. Vivex I believed over Toad at the start with his claim and the way he stuck by it plus filter size, I normally hate this argument but when the difference is this big it makes sense. Trfel is where I would put As your SL, like how can you say a mafia SL could chance a shot on palmar who is a better player but trfel couldn't chance it on LS?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 30 2015 14:53 GMT
#8114
On March 30 2015 22:35 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Trfel
First reason is a tone thing.
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 10:03 Trfel wrote:
Like Superbia said, it would really be nice to know how many mafia are in this game. Is it 4 or 5?

Does Mafia really make a point of asking this again after someone's already asked it? It's just so tonally weird that I find it hard to imagine Mafia doing it. It would've been a lot stronger if Superbia flipped mafia, but I feel it's still a towntell.

Second thing I notice is confidence.
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 09:43 Trfel wrote:
On March 19 2015 09:41 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 09:39 Trfel wrote:
On March 19 2015 09:38 rsoultin wrote:
i actually agree with damdy that truffle may be mafia this game :/ but hardly for that post that was probably made before he even knew his role xP
Nope, I made it after I knew my role. Not like the geript vote.


...truuuufffllleee ;o; please tell me you're not scum this game. you know how i like to bounce ideas off you

tell me the two reasons i'm thinking you're possibly scum (hint: one i've already alluded to and the other has to do with the post I just quoted)
You probably think I'm scum because:

1. I'm ignoring the entire thread, and instead being useless and distracting the people who are playing the game properly. This is valid.

2. If you have a reason to scumread me other than that, I think it's terrible? Are you thinking of meta based on my opening in Student Mafia V?

For the record, I've only skimmed the game so far, I haven't read it in detail at all.

This post also feels very town from a tonal point of view. "Scumreading me for these reasons is okay, scumreading me for anything else is terrible." It showcases a confidence that I don't think Trfel is the type to fake.

Also not attempting to bury people who have flipped town:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 11:03 Trfel wrote:
On March 19 2015 10:58 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 19 2015 10:55 Trfel wrote:
On March 19 2015 10:53 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 19 2015 10:52 Trfel wrote:
On March 19 2015 10:49 Fecalfeast wrote:
am I wrong or did eden fakeclaim miller?
I think there's a very reasonable chance it's a joke. Though of course you are right that if Eden is in fact a miller, he wouldn't know.

Claiming unaware miller is something I was planning on doing eventually. Actually, I would have done that this game, but I forgot and claimed mafia instead.

idk yours was obviously tongue-in-cheek. This was a lot more subtle if it was a joke
I'm still inclined to give Eden the benefit of the doubt, and I see no real reason to say he isn't joking.

Well then I'm excited that you've given eden an out if he did infact slip.
You asked for an answer twice, so I provided one. Eden isn't a moron, I'm sure that if he actually is scum, he would say the same thing.

And I have two other reasons to say that this isn't a scumslip.

1. Look at Eden's tone. By saying the specific name of the miller, he shows that he's read the first page to find out what the miller is, which contains the phrase You are not aware. So, it's extremely unlikely that Eden didn't know that the miller was unaware. Furthermore, if he wanted to claim as scum, he would have said straight-out that he is claiming, not this indirect reference. Thus, I'm inclined to think that Eden is joking.

2. Eden townread rsoultin very strongly, and very early in the game. And he did this knowing that he wouldn't be able to provide good reasons for it, much less explain this read to the thread. I don't really see why mafia!Eden would want to do this.


Doesn't bury Slam:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 12:58 Trfel wrote:
One thing that makes Alakaslam suspicious is that he does seem fairly defensive early on. But I don't necessarily think that makes him mafia here?

In Down Under 2, Alakaslam was wagoned for most of Day 1, but never actually defended himself. He was scum. Perhaps aggressively defending himself is a sign of being town?

And I am well aware that I am both ignoring and using meta on Alakaslam simultaneously. Deal with it.


Then there's obviously his orb claim, tracking a mafia LS. Since we know Palmar was part of the mafia team, unless mafia believed that Rayn was indeed a tracker (in which case Ritoky is town), I doubt they'd be worried about a track and would simply let Palmar take the credit. Trfel's not known for having the strongest scumgame and I don't think they would sacrifice LS just for his cred.

At this point, I'm happy to call Trfel town and resign to losing the game if he is not.



Im meh on tone reads. Plus as scum I almost never bury town, if he buried them I think that's more townie than not. If town is going to lynch town why not just let them do it?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 30 2015 15:13 GMT
#8116
On March 30 2015 23:54 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
SL is town not only for shooting Palmar but because he didn't believe me and HF were masons posted so in thread and me and HF still got shot.

I'm pretty sure he only mentioned that after the shot though, so that doesn't hold too much water.

Show nested quote +
Trfel is where I would put As your SL, like how can you say a mafia SL could chance a shot on palmar who is a better player but trfel couldn't chance it on LS?

It's the same argument for both players. I just think the rest of Trfel's filter shows a very townie mindset whereas I can pick a few things in SL's filter I think are also townie but am not as convinced in as Trfel.



SL said something day one that was like beware of the lying mason partner
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 30 2015 15:17 GMT
#8117
On March 21 2015 01:19 sicklucker wrote:
onegu if you are really a mason why dont you like? sheep your partner?

I think your lying

Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 30 2015 15:19 GMT
#8118
On March 22 2015 04:49 sicklucker wrote:
I know only one of you are really a mason because it would be really retarded if you both claimed for no reason. Be very careful with whoever the one who is faking being your partner.




Then this n1
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 30 2015 20:02 GMT
#8150
On March 31 2015 04:59 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Actually it's not all that cunning. The idea is pretty simple; Everyone reads up on Damdred's filter, maybe some meta as well, makes their own opinion, then posts when they're ready. Once we're all ready we post it at the same time so we have a bunch of original thoughts, then discuss it.

I'd consider waiting till EoN but only having 20 minutes to discuss could be a problem, idk.



Ok will do
Try TL Mafia!!!
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4397
Leta 1864
Shuttle 1496
ZergMaN 56
sorry 54
Shine 41
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm234
League of Legends
JimRising 627
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King65
Other Games
summit1g7431
WinterStarcraft678
Sick168
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick519
BasetradeTV223
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 22
• Letter1418
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2217
League of Legends
• Rush1143
• Lourlo1130
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 17m
Patches Events
8h 17m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 17m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 17m
OSC
16h 17m
OSC
1d 5h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.