• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:10
CEST 23:10
KST 06:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13116 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 23 Next All
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 20 2015 16:31 GMT
#2298
damdred kinda made his case and made like 2 posts to rayn and then afk'd while people argued about it

don't really like that at all
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 20 2015 16:36 GMT
#2305
i'm not going to make a big case, i've said everything that needed to be said? now he's just a broken record that found "scum" and won't stop ONLY pushing it and relating things to that, there's no drive and no hesitance
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 20 2015 16:37 GMT
#2307
On March 21 2015 01:35 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 01:32 Vivax wrote:
On March 21 2015 01:31 Holyflare wrote:
damdred kinda made his case and made like 2 posts to rayn and then afk'd while people argued about it

don't really like that at all


Yup, made the same observation.
Then again I know he might be busy irl so I'm going easy on him.


Thats a terrible reason because literally anyone can be busy irl but we still have to play around it.

Anyway I might take off seems to be going in circles everyone is a asking for there lynch


damdred would have a special exception in this case so fu
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 20 2015 16:41 GMT
#2311
On March 21 2015 01:39 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2015 22:53 Damdred wrote:
That took more time then I thought.

Comment on it, I have a few chores to do now i'll be back soon


???

sooooo

we're worried that he's doing what he said he would and saying that's alignment indicative lol?


dunno that was like 4 hours ago

+ i missed it anyway
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 20 2015 16:41 GMT
#2314
On March 21 2015 01:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 01:36 Holyflare wrote:
i'm not going to make a big case, i've said everything that needed to be said? now he's just a broken record that found "scum" and won't stop ONLY pushing it and relating things to that, there's no drive and no hesitance

excuse me but who is a broken record here?


not me because i've reevaluated everyone multiple times (you can see my lists) and you're still bottom bro
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 20 2015 16:45 GMT
#2317
On March 20 2015 22:53 Damdred wrote:
That took more time then I thought.

Comment on it, I have a few chores to do now i'll be back soon



On March 21 2015 01:44 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 01:41 Holyflare wrote:
On March 21 2015 01:39 rsoultin wrote:
On March 20 2015 22:53 Damdred wrote:
That took more time then I thought.

Comment on it, I have a few chores to do now i'll be back soon


???

sooooo

we're worried that he's doing what he said he would and saying that's alignment indicative lol?


dunno that was like 4 hours ago

+ i missed it anyway


o.0 that can't have been 4 hours ago lol maybe 1

but regardless, the point stands. if he doesn't come back maybe discussing him dropping a case and not staying to talk is valid xP


3 hours but whatever, the point is I missed it :D
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 20 2015 16:50 GMT
#2319
I kind of just want to make a collective pact with everyone that they all vote for rayn and every post he makes in the future we ignore it no matter what and then we lynch him and he flips and we get mafia and if he flips town i'll trade myself for him
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 20 2015 16:51 GMT
#2320
but I won't really trade myself, it's a clever ruse
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 20 2015 16:51 GMT
#2321
because he's mafia you see
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 20 2015 16:55 GMT
#2329
rayn is mafia

##unvote
##vote rayn
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 20 2015 17:20 GMT
#2353
On March 21 2015 02:19 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 01:55 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 21 2015 01:53 Toadesstern wrote:
Holy crap 25 pages I have to read... so anyways here's where I'm at for the day withouth reading that yet but having thought about what I already know:


Starting with obvious things that don't need that much explanation because duh, it's in my filter:
Palmar is mafia

Artanis I think has a decent chance to flip mafia. He has done a lot more though ever since he got some heat. Have not yet figured out if him going everywhere and voting whatever comes in front of his visor is particularly townish or scummy yet.

Rayn just plain does nothing. Okay that's an exaggeration but I've been sitting here for 24 hours and more, trying to not mention him because putting pressure on him is the wrong way to figure out his alignment. He just gets angry and the game becomes unplayable as he throws a tantrum. That being said I tried not to do that and from what I've seen he wasn't bullied by other people either, the closest thing being HF mentioning him a lot but even in that case it felt like HF was almost ignoring him so he had all the space he can ask for. And still I don't see anything a town!Rayn would do here. I'd expect him to be kicking and screaming out of his lungs having found at least one 100% mafia by now and how we all need to do what he wants and we're all terrible for not realizing that his scumread is 100% confirmed. I just don't see it. Yes he apparently has some reads but the kick is missing.

on to people I havn't realy read and it's more of a gut-read:

SL I still feel very strongly about just being a lynchbait. I don't even have a read on him, he's pretty much null for me but I just don't see this emoticon thing being a thing. The reason for which he got a target early on was stupid and I think he among myself was the easy (easier) place to dump votes onto for mafia or start a mislynch. I'm not going to lynch that unless someone shows me something big that happened in the last 25 pages about him.

Damdred/Vivax/LS, Damdred actually feels decent in my books even though he's feeling under the radar. Not sure why, but I like the way he's posting with not the slightest care&fear in the world. Would not want to lynch that today.
Vivax feels very odd. Same slightly under the radar feel despite actually having a decent filter (which is a bad sign) but he at the same time just doesn't feel right like damdred does. If we're going for a lurker / under the radar.
LS seems very political correct. I mostly remember him for talking about how he co-hosted or hosted one of the games I played in (either hammer or Joat I guess) and explaining how my stance might make sense. Easy stuff to talk about, add that up with actually thinking I'm town (apparently?) and I get the shivers. Like I said, I get the feeling a lot of mafias just tend to give me townreads or nullreads based on my lenghty posts and it didn't feel like with other people like Eden who actually read my posts.

So with that being said I'd be up for lynching Palmar / Artanis+Rayn / Vivax+LS right now. Maybe some of the other guys that I havn't bothered looking into yet. Can't remember a thing Onegu or breshke have said for that matter. But that's my stance for now and I'll start reading o/

this guy is town. I like the way he looks at rayn. Like a lot


Well I don't like it cause it's the usual meta argument where people expect you to play exactly the same in every game, it doesn't apply to me, it doesn't apply to rayn. People can change their styles, maybe rayn has become more considerate? I know mafia rayn as being more disruptive than town rayn so if I made the same observations as Toad I'd argue in the opposite direction.


how is it just solely based on meta and an exaggeration? if you get rid of the meta then it just leaves rayn has reads and he isn't driving them home like he should be and isn't really doing anything
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 20 2015 17:25 GMT
#2360
On March 21 2015 02:23 Vivax wrote:
Artanis too srs for my taste.

On March 21 2015 02:19 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 01:55 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 21 2015 01:53 Toadesstern wrote:
Holy crap 25 pages I have to read... so anyways here's where I'm at for the day withouth reading that yet but having thought about what I already know:


Starting with obvious things that don't need that much explanation because duh, it's in my filter:
Palmar is mafia

Artanis I think has a decent chance to flip mafia. He has done a lot more though ever since he got some heat. Have not yet figured out if him going everywhere and voting whatever comes in front of his visor is particularly townish or scummy yet.

Rayn just plain does nothing. Okay that's an exaggeration but I've been sitting here for 24 hours and more, trying to not mention him because putting pressure on him is the wrong way to figure out his alignment. He just gets angry and the game becomes unplayable as he throws a tantrum. That being said I tried not to do that and from what I've seen he wasn't bullied by other people either, the closest thing being HF mentioning him a lot but even in that case it felt like HF was almost ignoring him so he had all the space he can ask for. And still I don't see anything a town!Rayn would do here. I'd expect him to be kicking and screaming out of his lungs having found at least one 100% mafia by now and how we all need to do what he wants and we're all terrible for not realizing that his scumread is 100% confirmed. I just don't see it. Yes he apparently has some reads but the kick is missing.

on to people I havn't realy read and it's more of a gut-read:

SL I still feel very strongly about just being a lynchbait. I don't even have a read on him, he's pretty much null for me but I just don't see this emoticon thing being a thing. The reason for which he got a target early on was stupid and I think he among myself was the easy (easier) place to dump votes onto for mafia or start a mislynch. I'm not going to lynch that unless someone shows me something big that happened in the last 25 pages about him.

Damdred/Vivax/LS, Damdred actually feels decent in my books even though he's feeling under the radar. Not sure why, but I like the way he's posting with not the slightest care&fear in the world. Would not want to lynch that today.
Vivax feels very odd. Same slightly under the radar feel despite actually having a decent filter (which is a bad sign) but he at the same time just doesn't feel right like damdred does. If we're going for a lurker / under the radar.
LS seems very political correct. I mostly remember him for talking about how he co-hosted or hosted one of the games I played in (either hammer or Joat I guess) and explaining how my stance might make sense. Easy stuff to talk about, add that up with actually thinking I'm town (apparently?) and I get the shivers. Like I said, I get the feeling a lot of mafias just tend to give me townreads or nullreads based on my lenghty posts and it didn't feel like with other people like Eden who actually read my posts.

So with that being said I'd be up for lynching Palmar / Artanis+Rayn / Vivax+LS right now. Maybe some of the other guys that I havn't bothered looking into yet. Can't remember a thing Onegu or breshke have said for that matter. But that's my stance for now and I'll start reading o/

this guy is town. I like the way he looks at rayn. Like a lot


Well I don't like it cause it's the usual meta argument where people expect you to play exactly the same in every game, it doesn't apply to me, it doesn't apply to rayn. People can change their styles, maybe rayn has become more considerate? I know mafia rayn as being more disruptive than town rayn so if I made the same observations as Toad I'd argue in the opposite direction.

Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 20 2015 17:25 GMT
#2361
lol
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 20 2015 17:25 GMT
#2362
lolololol
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 20 2015 17:26 GMT
#2367
On March 21 2015 02:25 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 02:20 Holyflare wrote:
On March 21 2015 02:19 Vivax wrote:
On March 21 2015 01:55 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 21 2015 01:53 Toadesstern wrote:
Holy crap 25 pages I have to read... so anyways here's where I'm at for the day withouth reading that yet but having thought about what I already know:


Starting with obvious things that don't need that much explanation because duh, it's in my filter:
Palmar is mafia

Artanis I think has a decent chance to flip mafia. He has done a lot more though ever since he got some heat. Have not yet figured out if him going everywhere and voting whatever comes in front of his visor is particularly townish or scummy yet.

Rayn just plain does nothing. Okay that's an exaggeration but I've been sitting here for 24 hours and more, trying to not mention him because putting pressure on him is the wrong way to figure out his alignment. He just gets angry and the game becomes unplayable as he throws a tantrum. That being said I tried not to do that and from what I've seen he wasn't bullied by other people either, the closest thing being HF mentioning him a lot but even in that case it felt like HF was almost ignoring him so he had all the space he can ask for. And still I don't see anything a town!Rayn would do here. I'd expect him to be kicking and screaming out of his lungs having found at least one 100% mafia by now and how we all need to do what he wants and we're all terrible for not realizing that his scumread is 100% confirmed. I just don't see it. Yes he apparently has some reads but the kick is missing.

on to people I havn't realy read and it's more of a gut-read:

SL I still feel very strongly about just being a lynchbait. I don't even have a read on him, he's pretty much null for me but I just don't see this emoticon thing being a thing. The reason for which he got a target early on was stupid and I think he among myself was the easy (easier) place to dump votes onto for mafia or start a mislynch. I'm not going to lynch that unless someone shows me something big that happened in the last 25 pages about him.

Damdred/Vivax/LS, Damdred actually feels decent in my books even though he's feeling under the radar. Not sure why, but I like the way he's posting with not the slightest care&fear in the world. Would not want to lynch that today.
Vivax feels very odd. Same slightly under the radar feel despite actually having a decent filter (which is a bad sign) but he at the same time just doesn't feel right like damdred does. If we're going for a lurker / under the radar.
LS seems very political correct. I mostly remember him for talking about how he co-hosted or hosted one of the games I played in (either hammer or Joat I guess) and explaining how my stance might make sense. Easy stuff to talk about, add that up with actually thinking I'm town (apparently?) and I get the shivers. Like I said, I get the feeling a lot of mafias just tend to give me townreads or nullreads based on my lenghty posts and it didn't feel like with other people like Eden who actually read my posts.

So with that being said I'd be up for lynching Palmar / Artanis+Rayn / Vivax+LS right now. Maybe some of the other guys that I havn't bothered looking into yet. Can't remember a thing Onegu or breshke have said for that matter. But that's my stance for now and I'll start reading o/

this guy is town. I like the way he looks at rayn. Like a lot


Well I don't like it cause it's the usual meta argument where people expect you to play exactly the same in every game, it doesn't apply to me, it doesn't apply to rayn. People can change their styles, maybe rayn has become more considerate? I know mafia rayn as being more disruptive than town rayn so if I made the same observations as Toad I'd argue in the opposite direction.


how is it just solely based on meta and an exaggeration? if you get rid of the meta then it just leaves rayn has reads and he isn't driving them home like he should be and isn't really doing anything


I have reads too and people aren't falling to their knees when I post reasons for these reads, there's only so much you can do when they don't listen. You are in the same spot. You have a scumread on rayn and only few people willing to pile up, does this make you the same as rayn?


i'm not really doing much to push rayn at all so that's the reason really?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 20 2015 17:28 GMT
#2369
On March 21 2015 02:26 Damdred wrote:
Sorry guys really busy irl don't scun read me or vote for me. And kinda depressed so be nice while I'm gone


(( feel better damdy!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 20 2015 17:57 GMT
#2418
On March 21 2015 02:54 rsoultin wrote:
you do realize that none of your case actually makes me scum, right? lol

- emoticons
- fluff
- aggravatingly arrogant/annoying

xP

please do ask if for some reason you don't understand why i'm scumreading rayn despite reading my filter


Why are you scum reading rayn? Dude is towniest in the thread.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 20 2015 18:08 GMT
#2427
You guys pick a lynch, I'm out tonight. I leave everything to onegu bro.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 20 2015 18:10 GMT
#2430
You should hardcore go after phil connors though. Just a tip.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 20 2015 18:10 GMT
#2432
On March 21 2015 02:59 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 02:57 Holyflare wrote:
On March 21 2015 02:54 rsoultin wrote:
you do realize that none of your case actually makes me scum, right? lol

- emoticons
- fluff
- aggravatingly arrogant/annoying

xP

please do ask if for some reason you don't understand why i'm scumreading rayn despite reading my filter


Why are you scum reading rayn? Dude is towniest in the thread.


lol you must be joking ><


Where's you reasons? Still waiting.
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O157
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17444
Calm 1999
Shuttle 330
White-Ra 231
Mini 181
ZZZero.O 157
firebathero 74
soO 12
Sacsri 4
League of Legends
Doublelift0
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1521
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5198
Liquid`Hasu53
Other Games
summit1g7284
FrodaN2233
Liquid`RaSZi2224
fl0m1305
crisheroes300
Pyrionflax211
IndyStarCraft 197
Livibee192
ToD156
C9.Mang087
Mew2King54
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick975
BasetradeTV238
StarCraft 2
angryscii 25
EmSc Tv 17
EmSc2Tv 17
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 26
• musti20045 11
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki42
• blackmanpl 33
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1510
• Shiphtur688
• WagamamaTV331
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 50m
Replay Cast
1h 50m
OSC
14h 50m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.