• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:41
CEST 21:41
KST 04:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12746 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 23 Next All
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 21 2015 21:10 GMT
#3928
On March 22 2015 06:09 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2015 06:07 Superbia wrote:
On March 22 2015 06:06 Holyflare wrote:
On March 22 2015 06:04 Superbia wrote:
On March 22 2015 06:03 Holyflare wrote:
On March 22 2015 06:01 Superbia wrote:
On March 22 2015 05:56 Holyflare wrote:
hmmm i'm pretty concerned about breshke

and when I say pretty concerned I mean he's very likely mafia :/


I don't know. I felt like he very well may be mafia, but he seemed to have thoughts similar to mine at EoD. I'm not ready to defend him, but idk. His interaction with SL, who I think is scum, seems to indicate possible team mates. Like Breshke flips on SL (town -> mafia) as the wagon on SL comes to a full stop. Breshke is supposed to have the greatest read ever on SL (according to SL) and SL doesn't even give a shit about the flip. Hell, Breshke isn't even interested in getting SL lynched (what did he do to push the lynch?).

So I guess in retrospect he may still be leaning scum. His (sort of) mindmeld at EoD confuses the fuck out of me, though.


sl is definitely town
like 100%


Why? I trust that you're town, but I have no idea why you would read him town. x:


you just need to trust in this read


I hate this sort of shit. I doesn't really help me as a player. Share your knowledge post game in pm pls.


will probably share it in game tomorrow


That's fine too. Though idk how healthy you'll be tomorrow.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 21 2015 21:23 GMT
#3945
On March 22 2015 06:19 rsoultin wrote:
mmmm

super...refresh my memory

your scumreads are sl and ls and...who?

my concern is you had them pegged by page 2 in your filter...

-continues reading-


I was scum-reading damd, but he said some townie things (imo). His night post also looks really nice. I was scum-reading rayn, but he claimed PR. I don't really have any other solid scum-reads at the moment. More like a lot of suspicions. Been pretty lazy.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 21 2015 21:27 GMT
#3949
On March 22 2015 06:25 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Looking at Superbia now. I forgot we already had him as confirmed mafia
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 08:08 Superbia wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:07 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:07 Superbia wrote:
Hard claiming town.

Counterclaiming town.


Fuck.



Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 21 2015 21:30 GMT
#3952
On March 22 2015 06:29 Toadesstern wrote:
but fuck this... You're actually making me reconsider to not shoot Onegu...
I spend so much time preparing this


Onegu is masoned with HF??? Are you paying attention?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 21 2015 21:34 GMT
#3959
On March 22 2015 06:32 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2015 06:23 Superbia wrote:
On March 22 2015 06:19 rsoultin wrote:
mmmm

super...refresh my memory

your scumreads are sl and ls and...who?

my concern is you had them pegged by page 2 in your filter...

-continues reading-


I was scum-reading damd, but he said some townie things (imo). His night post also looks really nice. I was scum-reading rayn, but he claimed PR. I don't really have any other solid scum-reads at the moment. More like a lot of suspicions. Been pretty lazy.


yeah, i see that

lol for a bad reason

your reason for rayn was slightly better

so...lol umm...nvm...is the only reason you're not reading rayn scum right now the claim?


Yeh. Missreading PRs as scum happens rather often. I believe his claim.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 21 2015 21:44 GMT
#3968
On March 22 2015 06:39 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Superbia can you explain your read evaluation on me? You called me scummy early in the game then never really questioned me again. It's like I fell off your radar despite being prominently present during the day and suspected by a myriad of others.


IDK. I don't think you were around during the later stages while I was online except for the EoD claim-shit-fest. I kinda forgot about you.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 21 2015 21:49 GMT
#3973
On March 22 2015 06:46 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2015 06:44 Superbia wrote:
On March 22 2015 06:39 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Superbia can you explain your read evaluation on me? You called me scummy early in the game then never really questioned me again. It's like I fell off your radar despite being prominently present during the day and suspected by a myriad of others.


IDK. I don't think you were around during the later stages while I was online except for the EoD claim-shit-fest. I kinda forgot about you.

Did you skip the pages you were gone for or did you read the ones where I engaged VE and Eden amongst others? If you read them and you had suspicions on me before, why did you not evaluate your read?


I skimmed them, mostly. I'm not going to keep an eye on every player in a 20player game, hell I don't even do that in a 13 player game. You weren't suspicious, interesting or chronologically present enough for me to keep an eye on you. Sorry. ;x
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 21 2015 21:59 GMT
#3984
I'm off for now.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 23 2015 20:20 GMT
#5521
I'll be here to talk about my prerelease experiences yesterday! I've half-lurkely/half-skimmed the day so far so I have nothing. May have some stuff during the night.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 23 2015 20:39 GMT
#5537
Nobody here played the prerelease? Where my MTG buddies at.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 23 2015 20:42 GMT
#5541
Is there a baby seal thing going on? Not really my type of thing, sorry.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 23 2015 20:42 GMT
#5542
On March 24 2015 05:40 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 05:39 Superbia wrote:
Nobody here played the prerelease? Where my MTG buddies at.

Got the Dromoka box at midnight Saturday

...

...

...

Went on to build a Kolaghan deck and go 2-1


Any good draws?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 23 2015 20:50 GMT
#5551
On March 24 2015 05:43 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 05:42 Superbia wrote:
Is there a baby seal thing going on? Not really my type of thing, sorry.

It's generally what people do when they claim scum. I'm actually not sure who did it first, was it Koshi?


Lol. I'm not rly scum though. There's a good reason why the 2 cases on me were abandoned day 1. Though I think it's probably easy pickings for me if I reread this day.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 23 2015 20:55 GMT
#5559
On March 24 2015 05:52 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 05:50 Superbia wrote:
On March 24 2015 05:43 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 24 2015 05:42 Superbia wrote:
Is there a baby seal thing going on? Not really my type of thing, sorry.

It's generally what people do when they claim scum. I'm actually not sure who did it first, was it Koshi?


Lol. I'm not rly scum though. There's a good reason why the 2 cases on me were abandoned day 1. Though I think it's probably easy pickings for me if I reread this day.

You're probably scum though because you come in joking when you're heavily suspected and other people are trying to solve the game. I don't believe that's an attitude you would take as town.


Because I can't really be bothered right now. I might take the trouble in the night phase or tomorrow, but right now I really can't be bothered. Chances are I'm getting lynched anyway because a lot of people are calling me scum, and all my content will be lost (because no one in hell is going to pay attention to any will post-flip).
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 23 2015 20:56 GMT
#5561
On March 24 2015 05:52 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 05:42 Superbia wrote:
On March 24 2015 05:40 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 24 2015 05:39 Superbia wrote:
Nobody here played the prerelease? Where my MTG buddies at.

Got the Dromoka box at midnight Saturday

...

...

...

Went on to build a Kolaghan deck and go 2-1


Any good draws?

2x Dromoka's Command
1x Dragonlord Atarka
1x Descent of Dragons
1x Ojutai, Soul of Winter
1x Necromaster Dragon
2x Roast

All I really remember lol. Still pretty hype


2 Dragonlords is pretty nice. I got a bunch of commands and an Ojutai exemplars. I also got a whisperwood from an FRF booster, but that's about it.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 23 2015 20:57 GMT
#5564
On March 24 2015 05:56 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 05:55 Superbia wrote:
On March 24 2015 05:52 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 24 2015 05:50 Superbia wrote:
On March 24 2015 05:43 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 24 2015 05:42 Superbia wrote:
Is there a baby seal thing going on? Not really my type of thing, sorry.

It's generally what people do when they claim scum. I'm actually not sure who did it first, was it Koshi?


Lol. I'm not rly scum though. There's a good reason why the 2 cases on me were abandoned day 1. Though I think it's probably easy pickings for me if I reread this day.

You're probably scum though because you come in joking when you're heavily suspected and other people are trying to solve the game. I don't believe that's an attitude you would take as town.


Because I can't really be bothered right now. I might take the trouble in the night phase or tomorrow, but right now I really can't be bothered. Chances are I'm getting lynched anyway because a lot of people are calling me scum, and all my content will be lost (because no one in hell is going to pay attention to any will post-flip).


Now why wouldn't somebody pay attention post-flip if you flipped town?


Because no one cares about dead towns content. They care about how other people interacted with them, that's about it.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 23 2015 20:58 GMT
#5566
LS, if you hard defend me here you secure the miss lynch tomorrow. #Protips
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 23 2015 20:59 GMT
#5568
On March 24 2015 05:58 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 05:50 Superbia wrote:
On March 24 2015 05:43 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 24 2015 05:42 Superbia wrote:
Is there a baby seal thing going on? Not really my type of thing, sorry.

It's generally what people do when they claim scum. I'm actually not sure who did it first, was it Koshi?


Lol. I'm not rly scum though. There's a good reason why the 2 cases on me were abandoned day 1. Though I think it's probably easy pickings for me if I reread this day.


who made the cases?


Vivax and Eden.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 23 2015 21:01 GMT
#5572
On March 24 2015 05:59 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 05:58 Superbia wrote:
LS, if you hard defend me here you secure the miss lynch tomorrow. #Protips

How to answer this?


You probably shouldn't. You might confirm me as something. Let's keep talking.

Would be interested in giving us a theoretical mafia team?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 23 2015 21:05 GMT
#5577
On March 24 2015 06:03 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 06:02 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 24 2015 06:01 Superbia wrote:
On March 24 2015 05:59 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 24 2015 05:58 Superbia wrote:
LS, if you hard defend me here you secure the miss lynch tomorrow. #Protips

How to answer this?


You probably shouldn't. You might confirm me as something. Let's keep talking.

Would be interested in giving us a theoretical mafia team?

I am confirmed Mafia because of my baby seals but why would anyone want to kill cute baby seals? BTW I wont tell you a team

EBWOP: I mean you guys god my grammar is so bad T_T


Would you agree with lynching me?
Minimal effort.
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1446
TKL 466
IndyStarCraft 292
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1446
TKL 466
IndyStarCraft 292
EmSc Tv 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23664
Calm 2286
Shuttle 355
Mini 168
White-Ra 147
ZZZero.O 107
firebathero 77
scan(afreeca) 19
soO 12
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc11484
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1387
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4251
Liquid`Hasu565
MindelVK27
Other Games
summit1g5910
Liquid`RaSZi2259
fl0m1635
FrodaN1407
B2W.Neo745
olofmeister654
Khaldor478
Beastyqt342
Livibee185
crisheroes133
Pyrionflax108
Mew2King63
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick771
BasetradeTV211
StarCraft 2
angryscii 20
EmSc Tv 10
EmSc2Tv 10
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 26
• Adnapsc2 12
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach43
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• blackmanpl 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1290
• Shiphtur691
• WagamamaTV332
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 19m
Replay Cast
3h 19m
OSC
16h 19m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.