• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:41
CEST 21:41
KST 04:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12746 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 23 Next All
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 22:52 GMT
#3149
Vivax, you're actually surprisingly calm for a person currently leading in votes. x:
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 22:53 GMT
#3151
I wish I had a gun with like 10 bullets this game.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 22:54 GMT
#3156
On March 21 2015 07:53 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 07:52 Superbia wrote:
Vivax, you're actually surprisingly calm for a person currently leading in votes. x:


I did the flailing already, and it's not the first time I get lynched so w/e. It gives you information from confirmed town and I delivered it. I try to save myself when I can but if it doesn't work there's still an upside.


All right, I'm not changing my vote anyway, I'm committed. x:
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 22:56 GMT
#3163
Palmar where your vote at son?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 22:58 GMT
#3177
Are you serious? I purified the shit out of that wagon. Get out of here.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 23:11 GMT
#3207
I'm off for now.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 21 2015 20:24 GMT
#3832
People scumreading me for the dumbest shit ever. Really? I was the towniest motherfucker before EoD.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 21 2015 20:24 GMT
#3837
Like if any PR wastes an action on me I'm going to be very annoyed. Take that WIFOM for what you want it to be.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 21 2015 20:27 GMT
#3845
On March 22 2015 05:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2015 05:24 Superbia wrote:
People scumreading me for the dumbest shit ever. Really? I was the towniest motherfucker before EoD.

I scumread you because you read on me makes zero sense baeed on what you say.


I've said before that I probably confused (parts of) Damdred's filter with yours when I talked about you. I usually talk about what I recall, I only use filters when I want to look back at an exact quote. And that's still rare, I usually paraphrase from what I recall.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 21 2015 20:35 GMT
#3861
On March 22 2015 05:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2015 05:27 Superbia wrote:
On March 22 2015 05:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 22 2015 05:24 Superbia wrote:
People scumreading me for the dumbest shit ever. Really? I was the towniest motherfucker before EoD.

I scumread you because you read on me makes zero sense baeed on what you say.


I've said before that I probably confused (parts of) Damdred's filter with yours when I talked about you. I usually talk about what I recall, I only use filters when I want to look back at an exact quote. And that's still rare, I usually paraphrase from what I recall.

That's not why i am scumreading you.
I am sorry if i am being a dick here for not explaining further.
I just decided i would be "a dick" this game becaude noone reads what i write.


It's like whatever. Just don't waste your track on me and do read my posts/reads/logic.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 21 2015 20:35 GMT
#3863
Like it doesn't really matter what you read me as, as long as you take my content as (somewhat) valuable information and you don't force me to defend myself.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 21 2015 20:42 GMT
#3875
On March 22 2015 05:41 Holyflare wrote:
well whatever i'm retroactively boycotting this game because it's not rng'd


?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 21 2015 20:45 GMT
#3885
Also, I haven't really read much of the post-EoD posts, but vigis probably shouldn't shoot each other and should shoot likely mafai targets. Though HF probably vouched for this play already since he's not a shit player. Like if we can find 2 mafia to hit the game is literally ogre.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 21 2015 20:48 GMT
#3889
HF, what are your thoughts on the two vigi targets for tonight? Do we have them down already?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 21 2015 20:56 GMT
#3897
On March 22 2015 05:48 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2015 05:48 Superbia wrote:
HF, what are your thoughts on the two vigi targets for tonight? Do we have them down already?


slam and x


All right, slam sounds like a pretty decent target at this point. What do you think about SL/LS? I know I've been shouting about them all EoD, but not much has changed (at least, not for me). Though maybe not LS because I might be shit at reading him (he always looks really mafia).

I'm currently kinda looking at rso. I believe she has been leaning scum on me the entire game and has done seemingly nothing to further evaluate me. No real interaction or anything. I'm not really confident enough in calling for a vigi shot on her, however.

Maybe Trfel? Whenever I see his name "may be scum" pops up in my head, but I'm not entire sure why. I don't think I've really interacted with him this game, except for maybe a few quips.

I'm kind of scared of looking further at a second target tonight, since I'm reading like 3 scummy-ish people as PR.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 21 2015 21:01 GMT
#3907
On March 22 2015 05:56 Holyflare wrote:
hmmm i'm pretty concerned about breshke

and when I say pretty concerned I mean he's very likely mafia :/


I don't know. I felt like he very well may be mafia, but he seemed to have thoughts similar to mine at EoD. I'm not ready to defend him, but idk. His interaction with SL, who I think is scum, seems to indicate possible team mates. Like Breshke flips on SL (town -> mafia) as the wagon on SL comes to a full stop. Breshke is supposed to have the greatest read ever on SL (according to SL) and SL doesn't even give a shit about the flip. Hell, Breshke isn't even interested in getting SL lynched (what did he do to push the lynch?).

So I guess in retrospect he may still be leaning scum. His (sort of) mindmeld at EoD confuses the fuck out of me, though.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 21 2015 21:03 GMT
#3912
On March 22 2015 06:02 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2015 05:56 Superbia wrote:
On March 22 2015 05:48 Holyflare wrote:
On March 22 2015 05:48 Superbia wrote:
HF, what are your thoughts on the two vigi targets for tonight? Do we have them down already?


slam and x


All right, slam sounds like a pretty decent target at this point. What do you think about SL/LS? I know I've been shouting about them all EoD, but not much has changed (at least, not for me). Though maybe not LS because I might be shit at reading him (he always looks really mafia).

I'm currently kinda looking at rso. I believe she has been leaning scum on me the entire game and has done seemingly nothing to further evaluate me. No real interaction or anything. I'm not really confident enough in calling for a vigi shot on her, however.

Maybe Trfel? Whenever I see his name "may be scum" pops up in my head, but I'm not entire sure why. I don't think I've really interacted with him this game, except for maybe a few quips.

I'm kind of scared of looking further at a second target tonight, since I'm reading like 3 scummy-ish people as PR.


eh you're one of those out of sight out of mind players for me; that's why you're one of my filter review dudes


There have been some pushes on me on which you haven't given any comment (afaik). Why? How do you reach a filter length of 20+ without being able to interact with people you think are scummy?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 21 2015 21:04 GMT
#3914
On March 22 2015 06:03 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2015 06:01 Superbia wrote:
On March 22 2015 05:56 Holyflare wrote:
hmmm i'm pretty concerned about breshke

and when I say pretty concerned I mean he's very likely mafia :/


I don't know. I felt like he very well may be mafia, but he seemed to have thoughts similar to mine at EoD. I'm not ready to defend him, but idk. His interaction with SL, who I think is scum, seems to indicate possible team mates. Like Breshke flips on SL (town -> mafia) as the wagon on SL comes to a full stop. Breshke is supposed to have the greatest read ever on SL (according to SL) and SL doesn't even give a shit about the flip. Hell, Breshke isn't even interested in getting SL lynched (what did he do to push the lynch?).

So I guess in retrospect he may still be leaning scum. His (sort of) mindmeld at EoD confuses the fuck out of me, though.


sl is definitely town
like 100%


Why? I trust that you're town, but I have no idea why you would read him town. x:
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 21 2015 21:07 GMT
#3921
On March 22 2015 06:06 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2015 06:04 Superbia wrote:
On March 22 2015 06:03 Holyflare wrote:
On March 22 2015 06:01 Superbia wrote:
On March 22 2015 05:56 Holyflare wrote:
hmmm i'm pretty concerned about breshke

and when I say pretty concerned I mean he's very likely mafia :/


I don't know. I felt like he very well may be mafia, but he seemed to have thoughts similar to mine at EoD. I'm not ready to defend him, but idk. His interaction with SL, who I think is scum, seems to indicate possible team mates. Like Breshke flips on SL (town -> mafia) as the wagon on SL comes to a full stop. Breshke is supposed to have the greatest read ever on SL (according to SL) and SL doesn't even give a shit about the flip. Hell, Breshke isn't even interested in getting SL lynched (what did he do to push the lynch?).

So I guess in retrospect he may still be leaning scum. His (sort of) mindmeld at EoD confuses the fuck out of me, though.


sl is definitely town
like 100%


Why? I trust that you're town, but I have no idea why you would read him town. x:


you just need to trust in this read


I hate this sort of shit. I doesn't really help me as a player. Share your knowledge post game in pm pls.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 21 2015 21:09 GMT
#3927
On March 22 2015 06:06 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2015 06:03 Superbia wrote:
On March 22 2015 06:02 rsoultin wrote:
On March 22 2015 05:56 Superbia wrote:
On March 22 2015 05:48 Holyflare wrote:
On March 22 2015 05:48 Superbia wrote:
HF, what are your thoughts on the two vigi targets for tonight? Do we have them down already?


slam and x


All right, slam sounds like a pretty decent target at this point. What do you think about SL/LS? I know I've been shouting about them all EoD, but not much has changed (at least, not for me). Though maybe not LS because I might be shit at reading him (he always looks really mafia).

I'm currently kinda looking at rso. I believe she has been leaning scum on me the entire game and has done seemingly nothing to further evaluate me. No real interaction or anything. I'm not really confident enough in calling for a vigi shot on her, however.

Maybe Trfel? Whenever I see his name "may be scum" pops up in my head, but I'm not entire sure why. I don't think I've really interacted with him this game, except for maybe a few quips.

I'm kind of scared of looking further at a second target tonight, since I'm reading like 3 scummy-ish people as PR.


eh you're one of those out of sight out of mind players for me; that's why you're one of my filter review dudes


There have been some pushes on me on which you haven't given any comment (afaik). Why? How do you reach a filter length of 20+ without being able to interact with people you think are scummy?


xP

for one boyo you just made my list as of...well, posting my list, so don't act like i've been calling you scum all game when i haven't

you made my list precisely because of the out of sight out of mind thing, and it was called preliminary for a reason

i already said i was predisposed to scum you cause i didn't like your tone so was sitting on you, and if you hadn't noticed, my focus was on rayn and attempting to get a discussion going with vivax so...you weren't really a priority


I'm pretty sure you were meh/scummyish on me for most of the game. x: Whatever, I'm re-reading filters tomorrow.
Minimal effort.
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1446
TKL 466
IndyStarCraft 292
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1446
TKL 466
IndyStarCraft 292
EmSc Tv 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23664
Calm 2286
Shuttle 355
Mini 168
White-Ra 147
ZZZero.O 107
firebathero 77
scan(afreeca) 19
soO 12
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc11484
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1387
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4251
Liquid`Hasu565
MindelVK27
Other Games
summit1g5910
Liquid`RaSZi2259
fl0m1635
FrodaN1407
B2W.Neo745
olofmeister654
Khaldor478
Beastyqt342
Livibee185
crisheroes133
Pyrionflax108
Mew2King63
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick771
BasetradeTV211
StarCraft 2
angryscii 20
EmSc Tv 10
EmSc2Tv 10
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 26
• Adnapsc2 12
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach43
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• blackmanpl 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1290
• Shiphtur691
• WagamamaTV332
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 19m
Replay Cast
3h 19m
OSC
16h 19m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.