• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:16
CEST 21:16
KST 04:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8626 users

XXX Mini Mafia: A Night of Debauchery (18+)

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 44 45 46 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 07 2015 15:18 GMT
#38
/in

I abandon my self imposed ban and punishment and award myself instead with a great game.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-07 15:25:37
March 07 2015 15:24 GMT
#40
nvm
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 07 2015 19:58 GMT
#49
On March 08 2015 03:30 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2015 00:24 Koshi wrote:
nvm


so are you still /in?

Yeah
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 09 2015 13:32 GMT
#104
fyi. I have to bring my dad to the airport at 5am tomorrow. Well, I got to wake up at 0500. After that I have to work, and at 1900 I got indoor soccer, and then I will probably eat and go into a coma. So. So depending on my ability to transform into a human while at work I might be able to post things.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 09 2015 15:21 GMT
#114
I need to host a game to proof that modkilling after N2 is terrible. Especially in a high activity game there should be enough information that a modkill shouldn't ruin the integrity of the game because 1 player had an emergency.

Just keep the slot passive and go for a ban after the game ends.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2015 10:13 GMT
#342
I had a post with 10 reads and 350 words. I will just save it in Word for a later instance. I am tired of the let's vote Koshi and put dumb pressure on him.

You can just let me come to the thread when I feel like it and then ask me things. Or expect things after I clearly tried to do things. But expecting things when I didn't bother to do things is what I know perceive as BM and I step away from conflict during games now.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2015 10:14 GMT
#343
now*

Damn typos. But they help me to get to my 1 page activity requirement.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2015 10:32 GMT
#348
Eden is town, taken from the interaction with marv. I don't want to give townreads too easily so I will keep you informed if I change my read.

rsoultin is doing absolutely nothing, the post in which she finds it sad HF is host so she can't read jat is mafia. Thinking she is town at this stage of the game is ill advised.

JAT is mafia. He snarks at Palmar for reading him town due to laughing at Palmar his joke. Then claims later he is confirmed town because he is in a good mood. He was also around for too long after he said he would be gone and just showed activity.

Onegu might be mafia. I am basing this on the fact he needs 3 consecutive posts to show his distain of using dogs during sexual encounters. I am not basing this on the fact he is being a jackass and calling me mafia for no real reason at all. Even though that is also a really good reason. A third reason would be that this guy is filling his filter fast with absolutely nothing, at least rsoultin has irrelevant content in her irrelevant posts. This guy doesn't even have that.

For some reason I might think that marv is town. I cannot put this into writing. It's gut and feelings.

For some reason I might think that Palmar is town. I could put this into writing but I know that Palmar could also do it as scum. So it's just a let's not lynch this guy yet thing.

Ritoky is null. Obviously.

I didn't bother reading into rayn yet. He might be sad about that.

LS also posted things. I thought he could be mafia if he stepped into the shadows after the eztownread from rsoulting, especially after she got townread by everybody for it. But he returned after a few pages. So that was nothing. I don't really remember his posts atm.

Damdred was an initial townread because he said he had townreads before giving them away. Scum Damdred might have went for the cred.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2015 10:33 GMT
#349
Your words in Horn kinda hurt me and when I read them I actually wanted to proof in a later game I could actually still do things on D1 as town. So maybe I will. I don't really see why I shouldn't play.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2015 10:35 GMT
#351
No that is an entirely different post I just wrote that accidentally has 10 reads and 350 words.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2015 10:52 GMT
#358
Would be impressive if there was 1 person in this thread scumreading LS. But nobody is even coming close to that.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2015 10:56 GMT
#362
Hmm. I guess I could have said I townread him a little from that not going into the shadows bit.

w.e

ls town. Fine read.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2015 10:58 GMT
#364
I read rayn and there is nothing to call him town for. The early bit with the trap is not alignment indicative and I have 0 clues why he thinks Onegu is town.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2015 11:00 GMT
#367
There is nothing to swoon.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2015 11:05 GMT
#371
##vote JAT
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2015 11:10 GMT
#382
On March 10 2015 07:42 justanothertownie wrote:
Because I found your post funny? Sick read.

If you were not snarky here I could actually buy you not being mafia. But I don't know if I can.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2015 11:20 GMT
#391
On March 10 2015 20:16 prplhz wrote:
@Koshi @Palmar Why is justanothertownie scum? Koshi said something about "he was around even after he said he'd go away" which I think is a townie thing. Scum wouldn't make an excuse and then not use it? Palmar's post didn't really have anything in it I think.

Nha, it has been proven that is not true for JAT. If one stays around and actually does groundbreaking stuff I would be inclined to townread them. But JAT didn't do that at all.

1) Answered a meek post of rsoultin with more meek stuff
2) Didn't cause any waves by doing scumhunting. Didn't cause any waves period
3) Made a snarky post to palmar townreading him.
3b) if it wasn't a snarky post I don't understand why JAT doesn't use that post to townread Palmar and uses some dumb other post instead.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2015 11:23 GMT
#394
On March 10 2015 20:22 prplhz wrote:
wow maybe palmar is scum?

maybe you are?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2015 11:29 GMT
#400
Good. A couple townie looking sentences is exactly what I expect from scum JAT.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2015 11:35 GMT
#403
On March 10 2015 20:33 prplhz wrote:
@Koshi How do you feel about Alakaslam?

My biggest townread this game. I think his case is the best in the thread so far.
I had a good night of sleep.
1 2 3 4 5 44 45 46 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
BRAT_OK 59
JuggernautJason49
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23624
Mini 379
Hyuk 152
ggaemo 129
firebathero 116
Dewaltoss 114
ZZZero.O 36
Terrorterran 2
Dota 2
Gorgc7241
febbydoto18
League of Legends
Doublelift17
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3805
Khaldor1370
crisheroes1042
Liquid`Hasu786
Other Games
FrodaN2086
fl0m877
Beastyqt782
summit1g629
mouzStarbuck332
KnowMe318
ArmadaUGS129
Mew2King50
Trikslyr42
Chillindude15
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1147
BasetradeTV173
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 107
• StrangeGG 44
• Adnapsc2 22
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 46
• 80smullet 20
• Azhi_Dahaki3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7998
• WagamamaTV420
Other Games
• imaqtpie832
• Shiphtur271
• tFFMrPink 18
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 44m
INu's Battles
16h 44m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
19h 44m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 44m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 44m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.