• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:48
CEST 22:48
KST 05:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8825 users

XXX Mini Mafia: A Night of Debauchery (18+) - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 14 Next All
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2015 19:58 GMT
#1465
On March 12 2015 04:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2015 04:50 justanothertownie wrote:
You know what the problem is with rayns post? He is giving way more thought and reasoning for his townreads than for his scumreads. Now generally that is not a scummy thing but for him it is. Especially if he claims to read someone town for POE since his scumreads are so strong.

What's the problem then?

The problem is that you claim to POE off of your scumreads because they are so strong. It makes no sense if you don't have good reasons for them.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2015 20:00 GMT
#1467
On March 12 2015 04:57 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2015 04:56 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 12 2015 04:51 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay since the JAT lynch is getting some traction I don't mind switching since I was scumreading him earlier. Koshi's case on him is decent in my eyes.
##Unvote
##Vote: Justanothertownie

I don't even know what to say to this. It probably doesn't even make him scum.

I did a EBWOP check that out.

That's not making it better at all.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2015 20:01 GMT
#1468
On March 12 2015 04:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2015 04:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 12 2015 04:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 12 2015 04:50 justanothertownie wrote:
You know what the problem is with rayns post? He is giving way more thought and reasoning for his townreads than for his scumreads. Now generally that is not a scummy thing but for him it is. Especially if he claims to read someone town for POE since his scumreads are so strong.

What's the problem then?

The problem is that you claim to POE off of your scumreads because they are so strong. It makes no sense if you don't have good reasons for them.

Well i do have good reasons for my scumreads.

No, you don't. I am not scum and even if I was then that would not be why. I gave early townreads as town before. Boom. Whole argument demolished.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2015 20:06 GMT
#1474
On March 12 2015 05:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2015 05:01 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 12 2015 04:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 12 2015 04:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 12 2015 04:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 12 2015 04:50 justanothertownie wrote:
You know what the problem is with rayns post? He is giving way more thought and reasoning for his townreads than for his scumreads. Now generally that is not a scummy thing but for him it is. Especially if he claims to read someone town for POE since his scumreads are so strong.

What's the problem then?

The problem is that you claim to POE off of your scumreads because they are so strong. It makes no sense if you don't have good reasons for them.

Well i do have good reasons for my scumreads.

No, you don't. I am not scum and even if I was then that would not be why. I gave early townreads as town before. Boom. Whole argument demolished.

Not THOSE kinda townreads. Never.
Also you are not really trying to find mafia even when the guy who you don't think is mafia is getting lynched....
You are not sheeping anything, hell you are not even fucking voting for anyone.

I am trying to find mafia and nothing of the other things you say makes me mafia.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2015 20:07 GMT
#1476
On March 12 2015 05:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2015 05:01 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 12 2015 04:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 12 2015 04:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 12 2015 04:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 12 2015 04:50 justanothertownie wrote:
You know what the problem is with rayns post? He is giving way more thought and reasoning for his townreads than for his scumreads. Now generally that is not a scummy thing but for him it is. Especially if he claims to read someone town for POE since his scumreads are so strong.

What's the problem then?

The problem is that you claim to POE off of your scumreads because they are so strong. It makes no sense if you don't have good reasons for them.

Well i do have good reasons for my scumreads.

No, you don't. I am not scum and even if I was then that would not be why. I gave early townreads as town before. Boom. Whole argument demolished.

Not THOSE kinda townreads. Never.

Wrong. And even if it wasn't wrong it still would not make me mafia unless you can prove that I am doing this as mafia.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2015 20:09 GMT
#1477
I am having the sickest flashbacks to when rayn went after me for bullshit reasons in russia today mafia.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2015 20:13 GMT
#1481
On March 12 2015 05:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2015 05:06 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 12 2015 05:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 12 2015 05:01 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 12 2015 04:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 12 2015 04:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 12 2015 04:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 12 2015 04:50 justanothertownie wrote:
You know what the problem is with rayns post? He is giving way more thought and reasoning for his townreads than for his scumreads. Now generally that is not a scummy thing but for him it is. Especially if he claims to read someone town for POE since his scumreads are so strong.

What's the problem then?

The problem is that you claim to POE off of your scumreads because they are so strong. It makes no sense if you don't have good reasons for them.

Well i do have good reasons for my scumreads.

No, you don't. I am not scum and even if I was then that would not be why. I gave early townreads as town before. Boom. Whole argument demolished.

Not THOSE kinda townreads. Never.
Also you are not really trying to find mafia even when the guy who you don't think is mafia is getting lynched....
You are not sheeping anything, hell you are not even fucking voting for anyone.

I am trying to find mafia and nothing of the other things you say makes me mafia.

.. but maybe you were busy or being tunneled by moronic something i don't remember???
So where are your results of "trying to find mafia"? I don't see them. You just gave out an obvious read on ritoky, hell everyone probably just feels the same way. Then you said Onegu is scum for something but you don't really have reasons to make a case on him. You have laid off of Damdred being scum. Idk why is that because you never explain it. I don't really think any of that contributes as "trying to find mafia".

Then you are not very good at this thinking thing. If the ritoky read is so obvious then how come almost noone is calling him scum? How come there is no wagon on him? I work with POE from TOWNREADS day1. I always do this as town. Every single game. I have nothing to townread Onegu on so he is mafia by POE. I also did NOT lay off of damdred.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2015 20:17 GMT
#1483
On March 12 2015 05:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2015 05:13 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 12 2015 05:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 12 2015 05:06 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 12 2015 05:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 12 2015 05:01 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 12 2015 04:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 12 2015 04:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 12 2015 04:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 12 2015 04:50 justanothertownie wrote:
You know what the problem is with rayns post? He is giving way more thought and reasoning for his townreads than for his scumreads. Now generally that is not a scummy thing but for him it is. Especially if he claims to read someone town for POE since his scumreads are so strong.

What's the problem then?

The problem is that you claim to POE off of your scumreads because they are so strong. It makes no sense if you don't have good reasons for them.

Well i do have good reasons for my scumreads.

No, you don't. I am not scum and even if I was then that would not be why. I gave early townreads as town before. Boom. Whole argument demolished.

Not THOSE kinda townreads. Never.
Also you are not really trying to find mafia even when the guy who you don't think is mafia is getting lynched....
You are not sheeping anything, hell you are not even fucking voting for anyone.

I am trying to find mafia and nothing of the other things you say makes me mafia.

.. but maybe you were busy or being tunneled by moronic something i don't remember???
So where are your results of "trying to find mafia"? I don't see them. You just gave out an obvious read on ritoky, hell everyone probably just feels the same way. Then you said Onegu is scum for something but you don't really have reasons to make a case on him. You have laid off of Damdred being scum. Idk why is that because you never explain it. I don't really think any of that contributes as "trying to find mafia".

Then you are not very good at this thinking thing. If the ritoky read is so obvious then how come almost noone is calling him scum? How come there is no wagon on him? I work with POE from TOWNREADS day1. I always do this as town. Every single game. I have nothing to townread Onegu on so he is mafia by POE. I also did NOT lay off of damdred.

Here is the fun part:
Yes i have considered this. But if ritoky is town mafia does not need to push him, since i am/was being lynched. Why the fuck would mafia push ritoky when they could lynch me instead? So it is a null-tell, something you should think it is aswell given that you do not read me as mafia.

I fail to understand how this makes ritoky unlikely to be mafia.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2015 20:18 GMT
#1485
On March 12 2015 05:17 ritoky wrote:
yo you guys can cancel this discussion, i am VT

also JAT you're wrong. around half the game has me listed as scum because it is in fashion right now. it matches with the sequin dresses every1 is wearing this season.

Everyone is listing you as scum but noone is pushing or voting you.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2015 20:23 GMT
#1492
On March 12 2015 05:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2015 05:17 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 12 2015 05:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 12 2015 05:13 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 12 2015 05:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 12 2015 05:06 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 12 2015 05:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 12 2015 05:01 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 12 2015 04:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 12 2015 04:58 justanothertownie wrote:
[quote]
The problem is that you claim to POE off of your scumreads because they are so strong. It makes no sense if you don't have good reasons for them.

Well i do have good reasons for my scumreads.

No, you don't. I am not scum and even if I was then that would not be why. I gave early townreads as town before. Boom. Whole argument demolished.

Not THOSE kinda townreads. Never.
Also you are not really trying to find mafia even when the guy who you don't think is mafia is getting lynched....
You are not sheeping anything, hell you are not even fucking voting for anyone.

I am trying to find mafia and nothing of the other things you say makes me mafia.

.. but maybe you were busy or being tunneled by moronic something i don't remember???
So where are your results of "trying to find mafia"? I don't see them. You just gave out an obvious read on ritoky, hell everyone probably just feels the same way. Then you said Onegu is scum for something but you don't really have reasons to make a case on him. You have laid off of Damdred being scum. Idk why is that because you never explain it. I don't really think any of that contributes as "trying to find mafia".

Then you are not very good at this thinking thing. If the ritoky read is so obvious then how come almost noone is calling him scum? How come there is no wagon on him? I work with POE from TOWNREADS day1. I always do this as town. Every single game. I have nothing to townread Onegu on so he is mafia by POE. I also did NOT lay off of damdred.

Here is the fun part:
Yes i have considered this. But if ritoky is town mafia does not need to push him, since i am/was being lynched. Why the fuck would mafia push ritoky when they could lynch me instead? So it is a null-tell, something you should think it is aswell given that you do not read me as mafia.

I fail to understand how this makes ritoky unlikely to be mafia.

It doesn't. You make it sound like it is a scumtell which it definitely is not for the reasons i just outlined.

wat
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2015 20:24 GMT
#1495
On March 12 2015 05:20 ritoky wrote:
also, i don't want to be rude; but your entire read on me is predicated on a lie. the entire reason that everyone thought i was mafia in imperial was because i was angry, tunneled on people, and pushing a ridiculous agenda. completely the opposite of how you described it. JUZZAYIN

Uhm, no. That was superbia. I scumread you for doing jackshit.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2015 20:26 GMT
#1499
On March 12 2015 05:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2015 05:23 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 12 2015 05:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 12 2015 05:17 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 12 2015 05:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 12 2015 05:13 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 12 2015 05:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 12 2015 05:06 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 12 2015 05:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 12 2015 05:01 justanothertownie wrote:
[quote]
No, you don't. I am not scum and even if I was then that would not be why. I gave early townreads as town before. Boom. Whole argument demolished.

Not THOSE kinda townreads. Never.
Also you are not really trying to find mafia even when the guy who you don't think is mafia is getting lynched....
You are not sheeping anything, hell you are not even fucking voting for anyone.

I am trying to find mafia and nothing of the other things you say makes me mafia.

.. but maybe you were busy or being tunneled by moronic something i don't remember???
So where are your results of "trying to find mafia"? I don't see them. You just gave out an obvious read on ritoky, hell everyone probably just feels the same way. Then you said Onegu is scum for something but you don't really have reasons to make a case on him. You have laid off of Damdred being scum. Idk why is that because you never explain it. I don't really think any of that contributes as "trying to find mafia".

Then you are not very good at this thinking thing. If the ritoky read is so obvious then how come almost noone is calling him scum? How come there is no wagon on him? I work with POE from TOWNREADS day1. I always do this as town. Every single game. I have nothing to townread Onegu on so he is mafia by POE. I also did NOT lay off of damdred.

Here is the fun part:
Yes i have considered this. But if ritoky is town mafia does not need to push him, since i am/was being lynched. Why the fuck would mafia push ritoky when they could lynch me instead? So it is a null-tell, something you should think it is aswell given that you do not read me as mafia.

I fail to understand how this makes ritoky unlikely to be mafia.

It doesn't. You make it sound like it is a scumtell which it definitely is not for the reasons i just outlined.

wat

"If the ritoky read is so obvious then how come almost noone is calling him scum? How come there is no wagon on him?"

This is not "a reason mafia is not pushing him as it would be easy" -- aka. he is mafia?
[/i][/i]
It mainly is a rebuttal to your accusation that I am making an obvious read.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2015 20:27 GMT
#1503
On March 12 2015 05:25 Eden1892 wrote:
ritoky stop voting for me and vote for jat

Why is ritoky town?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2015 20:28 GMT
#1505
On March 12 2015 05:27 LightningStrike wrote:
rsoultin we not lynching ritoky today girl. Sheep my sheep please I begging you baby girl!

Why?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2015 20:30 GMT
#1508
##Vote: ritoky
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2015 20:32 GMT
#1514
On March 12 2015 05:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2015 05:26 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 12 2015 05:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 12 2015 05:23 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 12 2015 05:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 12 2015 05:17 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 12 2015 05:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 12 2015 05:13 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 12 2015 05:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 12 2015 05:06 justanothertownie wrote:
[quote]
I am trying to find mafia and nothing of the other things you say makes me mafia.

.. but maybe you were busy or being tunneled by moronic something i don't remember???
So where are your results of "trying to find mafia"? I don't see them. You just gave out an obvious read on ritoky, hell everyone probably just feels the same way. Then you said Onegu is scum for something but you don't really have reasons to make a case on him. You have laid off of Damdred being scum. Idk why is that because you never explain it. I don't really think any of that contributes as "trying to find mafia".

Then you are not very good at this thinking thing. If the ritoky read is so obvious then how come almost noone is calling him scum? How come there is no wagon on him? I work with POE from TOWNREADS day1. I always do this as town. Every single game. I have nothing to townread Onegu on so he is mafia by POE. I also did NOT lay off of damdred.

Here is the fun part:
Yes i have considered this. But if ritoky is town mafia does not need to push him, since i am/was being lynched. Why the fuck would mafia push ritoky when they could lynch me instead? So it is a null-tell, something you should think it is aswell given that you do not read me as mafia.

I fail to understand how this makes ritoky unlikely to be mafia.

It doesn't. You make it sound like it is a scumtell which it definitely is not for the reasons i just outlined.

wat

"If the ritoky read is so obvious then how come almost noone is calling him scum? How come there is no wagon on him?"

This is not "a reason mafia is not pushing him as it would be easy" -- aka. he is mafia?

It mainly is a rebuttal to your accusation that I am making an obvious read.

ehh.. no it is not.
You gave that thought AFTER i said ritoky is an easy read to make. Yes he is . Yes he could -- even probably is mafia.

However, the line of thought you gave makes ABSOLUTELY no sense because for you it should not be a scumtell that noone is pushing him.

Nothing in this post makes even the slightest bit of sense. If ritoky is mafia then go vote for him because I am not mafia.

Of course I gave that thought after you said ritoky is an easy read to make. I can't rebut something you didn't say yet. What on earth are you talking about?!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2015 20:34 GMT
#1518
On March 12 2015 05:33 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2015 05:27 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 12 2015 05:25 Eden1892 wrote:
ritoky stop voting for me and vote for jat

Why is ritoky town?

why do i have to think he's town to try to get him to move his vote? what a weird line of inquiry, i don't know for sure that he's mafia so i'm going to try to get him to move his vote where i want it

Ok, let me rephrase. Why is ritoky more town than me?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2015 20:35 GMT
#1521
On March 12 2015 05:35 ritoky wrote:
jat do you think damdred is town?

No. I think I made that pretty clear.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2015 20:36 GMT
#1523
On March 12 2015 05:35 Eden1892 wrote:
he might not be? i don't really know what to make of ritoky quite honestly

i kinda do want to lynch him though. hm

Then why is your fucking vote on me and not on him?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2015 20:38 GMT
#1530
On March 12 2015 05:37 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2015 05:36 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 12 2015 05:35 Eden1892 wrote:
he might not be? i don't really know what to make of ritoky quite honestly

i kinda do want to lynch him though. hm

Then why is your fucking vote on me and not on him?

lol just answered. show me one more vote on him or off ray and i'll probably flip over

How about this. Everyone just votes for who he thinks is scum and THEN we can talk about shit like this.
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O29
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason119
Railgan 60
SpeCial 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16246
Dewaltoss 144
Hyuk 113
firebathero 99
ZZZero.O 29
Terrorterran 20
Mini 19
Dota 2
febbydoto28
League of Legends
Doublelift3024
Counter-Strike
Fnx 905
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5562
crisheroes894
Other Games
summit1g5708
FrodaN2606
fl0m892
Beastyqt873
mouzStarbuck441
KnowMe308
ArmadaUGS133
ToD118
Mew2King47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1191
BasetradeTV192
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream66
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 93
• Adnapsc2 24
• musti20045 4
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 45
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 11589
Other Games
• imaqtpie848
• Shiphtur223
• tFFMrPink 15
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 12m
INu's Battles
15h 12m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
18h 12m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 12m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 12m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.