• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:21
CEST 20:21
KST 03:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8517 users

XXX Mini Mafia: A Night of Debauchery (18+) - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 14 Next All
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2015 18:58 GMT
#1380
On March 12 2015 03:57 Eden1892 wrote:
And why is there still a huge wagon on ray when the cases on Damdred and JAT are both better. Wtf is this shit.

The "case" on me? lol
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2015 19:04 GMT
#1385
On March 12 2015 04:00 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2015 03:57 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 12 2015 03:29 Eden1892 wrote:
I already talked about my relative lack of interaction. I was able to scum read JAT for a good reason without interacting with him. If he doesn't do anything to change his behavior then why would I need to interact with him further?

Because if you are town you can never be sure. If you are scum you only need one reason to justify your vote though.
On March 12 2015 03:31 Eden1892 wrote:
I'm ready to quit TL mafia rn
So fucking mad. People aren't giving me any chance to improve my game without giving up my mislynch streak. Why the fuck even play?

Might be a case for dickmove analysis.
On March 12 2015 03:39 Eden1892 wrote:
If I can't be townread without spamming the game to unplayable levels then fuck y'all I'm spamming the game to unplayable levels

I am NOT getting mislynched, now or ever

This is not true. If you are town you can play really well and be townread without being ridiculously spammy -> imperial.

Sure I can't be 100% sure I guess? I don't get what that means. As town I might only need one reason to justify my vote. This happened with Artanis in Student VI, and all my pestering him to do stuff just made people mad about spam and did nothing to get him to do anything, so it just ended up being a waste. If my read is that someone is mafia for not trying to scumhunt, and they continue to not scumhunt, why do I need to do anything else?

What do you mean by dickmove analysis?

And not anymore I can't, apparently. I played Imperial before my last bout of spammy games so no one had the expectation of it. Now they do, which I guess is fair, but when I explicitly give reasons for why I'm not as spammy and I still remain highly productive (as I believe I am, and no one has actually tried to argue otherwise with any strength), I think it's fair to expect that people don't stick their faces 12 inches up their assholes and refuse to acknowledge this and keep scumreading me for shit reasons.

Dickmove analysis = I don't know if you are enough of an asshole to say something like "I want to quit TL" as mafia. Makes me doubtful.

You don't need to pester me to do stuff - I already explained that this isn't productive anyways but interacting/asking questions etc. is the least I would expect from town Eden.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2015 19:08 GMT
#1387
On March 12 2015 04:06 Eden1892 wrote:
Damdred is 100% mafia

1) Townread me early without any of his usual town paranoia (see Student VI for an example of this, the guy was skeptical of my alignment until I flipped even in obs chat)
2) Townread me for my big reads post that he said he "liked a lot"
3) As soon as Koshi says he doesn't like me anymore he decides I'm mafia and wow how did he miss all this?
4) He doesn't bother to interact with me to get my reasoning on anything, he just says now it's mafia instead of talking TO ME about why he doesn't like my reads
5) Bad-faith bullshit like "you're ignoring the thread to make people look bad" which just isn't true

Lynch this guy

lolololol
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2015 19:14 GMT
#1396
On March 12 2015 04:12 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2015 04:08 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 12 2015 04:06 Eden1892 wrote:
Damdred is 100% mafia

1) Townread me early without any of his usual town paranoia (see Student VI for an example of this, the guy was skeptical of my alignment until I flipped even in obs chat)
2) Townread me for my big reads post that he said he "liked a lot"
3) As soon as Koshi says he doesn't like me anymore he decides I'm mafia and wow how did he miss all this?
4) He doesn't bother to interact with me to get my reasoning on anything, he just says now it's mafia instead of talking TO ME about why he doesn't like my reads
5) Bad-faith bullshit like "you're ignoring the thread to make people look bad" which just isn't true

Lynch this guy

lolololol

Bruh I know, but it's different

...not ALL that different but it is. If you're gonna scumread people for having reads you don't like then you should probably question them to understand how they got their reads, right? It IS different from "he has no reads so I scumread him"

Don't be obtuse about this please, I really do think it's different and not totally hypocritical

Are you seriously asking your mafia read to "not be obtuse about this"?
???

Your case on damdred is not the worst though.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2015 19:16 GMT
#1401
On March 12 2015 04:15 Palmar wrote:
##unvote
##vote marv


100 % mafia.

I'll explain when in front of a computer.

You seem to never stop trolling this game. It is getting really annoying.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2015 19:18 GMT
#1405
Oh, I am definitely going to listen but right now I don't see how town palmar can read marv mafia here.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2015 19:26 GMT
#1410
On March 12 2015 04:24 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2015 04:21 Eden1892 wrote:
Koshi what do you think about my case on Damdred? Do you not think it's scummy that he townread me for my big reads post and then waited until you somehow decided I was mafia to be like "oh yeah his filter is so bad he's so mafia"?

I have a 100% townread on Damdred.

Why? Still for those awful reason you compiled earlier?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2015 19:27 GMT
#1412
On March 12 2015 04:26 Eden1892 wrote:
God just beam me up now. How did this go from feeling so easy this time yesterday to being a nightmare today

I think we should just "keep roasting you".
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2015 19:31 GMT
#1415
On March 12 2015 04:28 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2015 04:27 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 12 2015 04:26 Eden1892 wrote:
God just beam me up now. How did this go from feeling so easy this time yesterday to being a nightmare today

I think we should just "keep roasting you".

how bout hell no i'm so sick of this

who are your scumreads now since you're actually posting? you said you "kinda liked my case" on damdred, what else ya got

I am currently deciding between him and Onegu/ritoky. Palmar also probably has a decent shot at being mafia.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2015 19:35 GMT
#1418
On March 12 2015 04:32 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2015 04:31 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 12 2015 04:28 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 12 2015 04:27 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 12 2015 04:26 Eden1892 wrote:
God just beam me up now. How did this go from feeling so easy this time yesterday to being a nightmare today

I think we should just "keep roasting you".

how bout hell no i'm so sick of this

who are your scumreads now since you're actually posting? you said you "kinda liked my case" on damdred, what else ya got

I am currently deciding between him and Onegu/ritoky. Palmar also probably has a decent shot at being mafia.

hmm why onegu/ritoky

Ritoky is a nonfactor this game. He did next to nothing besides keeping his pickle thing alive. As town he generally IS doing stuff. As mafia he isn't -> Imperial. I don't have a particular reason to scumread Onegu but I feel half his filter is him talking about slam. He is HARD townreading rayn and doing nothing else really.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2015 19:39 GMT
#1422
On March 12 2015 04:37 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2015 04:35 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 12 2015 04:32 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 12 2015 04:31 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 12 2015 04:28 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 12 2015 04:27 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 12 2015 04:26 Eden1892 wrote:
God just beam me up now. How did this go from feeling so easy this time yesterday to being a nightmare today

I think we should just "keep roasting you".

how bout hell no i'm so sick of this

who are your scumreads now since you're actually posting? you said you "kinda liked my case" on damdred, what else ya got

I am currently deciding between him and Onegu/ritoky. Palmar also probably has a decent shot at being mafia.

hmm why onegu/ritoky

Ritoky is a nonfactor this game. He did next to nothing besides keeping his pickle thing alive. As town he generally IS doing stuff. As mafia he isn't -> Imperial. I don't have a particular reason to scumread Onegu but I feel half his filter is him talking about slam. He is HARD townreading rayn and doing nothing else really.

...i like both of these reads lol

you also said that you don't see how palmar could read marv mafia rn. why not? what about marv's game has you saying he's town with that much certainty

I am not 100 % on this but I feel marv is putting way more effort into this game than he would as mafia. If he does not return before the deadline or does not make his opinion listened to then I might rethink this but his general attitude/behaviour heavily suggests townmarv to me. Big part of that is how he is threating me. When he was scum he just called me 100 % town without the slightest bit of paranoia.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2015 19:44 GMT
#1432
So I am bussing my whole team rayn? Yeah, sure. I already rebutted the idiotic read Koshi gave about me not having townreads. It is just absolutely and objectively incorrect.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2015 19:44 GMT
#1433
On March 12 2015 04:43 rsoultin wrote:
I like rayn post o.o lol let me get home to look at it closer....weve still got time ye?

More than 2 hours.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2015 19:45 GMT
#1434
On March 12 2015 04:43 Eden1892 wrote:
one thing is sure, i'd lynch jat to save ray

sorry jat, i did like your reads, but i think ray is much more town and i don't like how long it took you to give them

Why are you apologizing to a scumread????
It's not like there aren't other people in this game besides me and rayn too.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2015 19:50 GMT
#1439
You know what the problem is with rayns post? He is giving way more thought and reasoning for his townreads than for his scumreads. Now generally that is not a scummy thing but for him it is. Especially if he claims to read someone town for POE since his scumreads are so strong.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2015 19:52 GMT
#1444
On March 12 2015 04:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2015 04:44 justanothertownie wrote:
So I am bussing my whole team rayn? Yeah, sure. I already rebutted the idiotic read Koshi gave about me not having townreads. It is just absolutely and objectively incorrect.

I don't know, maybe someone like ritoky is town.
You jsut said you could lycnh Onegu but do not have any reasons to lynch him.

I don't even know why it took you THIS long to do ANYTHING in this game?!!?

Maybe I was busy? Maybe I was being tunneled in the most moronic way possible? Don't you think that I would have done something as mafia?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2015 19:53 GMT
#1447
On March 12 2015 04:50 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2015 04:50 justanothertownie wrote:
He is giving way more thought and reasoning for his townreads than for his scumreads.

i don't really agree with this interpretation

It is absolutely true. You cannot read his post and tell me otherwise unless you are retarded.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2015 19:53 GMT
#1448
On March 12 2015 04:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2015 04:35 justanothertownie wrote:
He is HARD townreading rayn and doing nothing else really.

so are you and you aren't doing anything for reals either.
that's why you are both mafia.

so please push onegu. oh right, you didn't have any reasons for him to be mafia.

No, I am not.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2015 19:54 GMT
#1452
Rayn is literally calling me scum for giving reads 1) and not giving reads 3).
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2015 19:56 GMT
#1456
On March 12 2015 04:51 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay since the JAT lynch is getting some traction I don't mind switching since I was scumreading him earlier. Koshi's case on him is decent in my eyes.
##Unvote
##Vote: Justanothertownie

I don't even know what to say to this. It probably doesn't even make him scum.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 257
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
IndyStarCraft 257
BRAT_OK 67
JuggernautJason19
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25423
Mini 428
Hyuk 192
firebathero 175
ggaemo 131
Dewaltoss 68
Mong 47
Hyun 36
ToSsGirL 22
Dota 2
Gorgc10023
febbydoto2
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1380
crisheroes1076
Liquid`Hasu766
Other Games
Grubby3125
FrodaN2486
fl0m1079
Beastyqt743
mouzStarbuck189
KnowMe186
Livibee161
ArmadaUGS120
Mew2King52
Trikslyr43
ToD33
Chillindude28
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1008
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 78
• StrangeGG 51
• Adnapsc2 24
• LUISG 12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 12
• blackmanpl 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8605
• WagamamaTV299
Other Games
• imaqtpie602
• Shiphtur307
• tFFMrPink 8
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
39m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 39m
INu's Battles
17h 39m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
20h 39m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
Replay Cast
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.