• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:22
CEST 20:22
KST 03:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8517 users

XXX Mini Mafia: A Night of Debauchery (18+) - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 14 Next All
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2015 00:03 GMT
#1022
On March 11 2015 09:02 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2015 09:02 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 11 2015 09:00 marvellosity wrote:
On March 11 2015 08:58 justanothertownie wrote:
I guess I will have another look at him tomorrow but right now I don't really see why rayn would be so stubborn about something like this as mafia.

then give me mafia.

Tomorrow. Finding mafia does not seem easy so far.

mafia

This is a claim I take it.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2015 00:04 GMT
#1024
On March 11 2015 09:02 Koshi wrote:
easiest game of my life.

I already can't wait for the postgame if you are town.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2015 00:05 GMT
#1025
Anyways. I am off.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2015 11:37 GMT
#1149
On March 11 2015 09:09 rsoultin wrote:
i love bussing me some jat

Oh god, yes you do. You love bussing in general.
On March 11 2015 12:41 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2015 12:35 rsoultin wrote:
lol

i will not be subjugated! at least not until i'm reasonably sure you're town xP

oh, and you're making sense...that too lol

it's so cute how you're pretending you don't want to sub

and i am actually remarkably surprised by how much clarity i am bringing in my posts this game

Yes, I agree. The problem is that this is only because you don't bring any content besides "vote jat".
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2015 11:40 GMT
#1151
On March 11 2015 20:39 marvellosity wrote:
jat you kinda need to stop snarking and actually find a mafia to lynch

you can snark at people all day and it won't get us anywhere

I already decided I won't be defending myself like I did yesterday because I got almost nothing done besides that. But I will be snarking to my hearts content and there is nothing you can do about it.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2015 11:43 GMT
#1154
Let it be known that the only one who brought up a somewhat reasonable accusation against me in this game is Eden when he said I would expect me to have some unique leads after catching up. It is wrong but I think it is a fair train of thought.
What Koshi did yesterday was completely unreasonable and dripping with confirmation bias.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2015 11:44 GMT
#1155
*he would expect me
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2015 11:46 GMT
#1157
On March 11 2015 20:45 rsoultin wrote:
jat cause lol I still don't know who he thinks is scum, just that he doesn't think he's scum xP horrid defense

This is so lazy. Read my filter if you don't know my reads. I gave reads more than once.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2015 11:47 GMT
#1158
Lunch break is over, I will return when I am home.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2015 16:30 GMT
#1297
On March 11 2015 20:51 marvellosity wrote:
"oh marv, post me the stuff that i cba to find in your filter"

"rsou, go look at my filter, you lazy bish"

It's not the same - I did not claim that you did not give a read. Also I am allowed to do this because I am awesome.
On March 11 2015 20:53 rsoultin wrote:
whispers: more to the point, if I can't remember any of your reads when I can remember about 60-70% of this thread >> what does that say about your reads, jat? lol

Absolutely nothing. It just means you did not read attentively.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2015 17:25 GMT
#1317
On March 12 2015 01:32 marvellosity wrote:
no, it means you're forgettable, which you are. that's the truth.

ouch
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2015 17:30 GMT
#1319
On March 11 2015 20:55 marvellosity wrote:
it's kinda bad that jat is being pushed by multiple people but last night he was able to make nothing of it really alignment-wise (or much of anything else really).

Now that is not entirely true. I came around to Koshi being pretty solidly town for example. He is being zealous (I think that's the right word) on his crusade against me. He is also misguided like a true crusader would be.
On March 11 2015 21:58 Koshi wrote:
raynbro.

Why I think Damdred is town:

Show nested quote +
On March 10 2015 08:39 Damdred wrote:
I think Edens has a good shot to be town here. So four so far XD

Show nested quote +
On March 10 2015 08:12 Damdred wrote:
Well marv, we have found out that Eden wants to tie rs up and do naughty things!

And we have found out that many people are potential town! As such this is a time for celebration

These 2 quotes look like the come from a town watching, learning and believing what he is reading. A bit of a naive town, he calls 4 people town and I think he refers to Palmar, JAT, marv, Eden. He could be mafia just going with the flow though, good on him if he can do it so carelessly.


Show nested quote +
On March 10 2015 08:46 Damdred wrote:
LS is a dangerous shifty monster! who is more than likely town here, and hes a town puppy

Imagine if all the above 4 are town, would scum Damdred add another? If the above 4 are not town, did scum Damdred let the wrong information go? Maybe.


Show nested quote +
On March 10 2015 10:42 Damdred wrote:
Man I called ls out and got shit on it. Haha that's awesome anyway I still think ls is town here for some reason

Looks genuine. If it is genuine I think it comes from town and not scum. Based on the fact that scum might be annoyed for being shit on and not getting cred? He is referring to rs getting towncred for reading LS town I think.


Show nested quote +
On March 10 2015 22:37 Damdred wrote:
Game feels a bit easy people are acting towny. Rayn is a good vote

##vote rayn

If we believe that everything Damdred thinks is genuine. He got 6 townreads with rsoultin being townish after calling ls town. This vote makes 100% sense from town!Damdred perspective.



So the early game looks very townie to me. Now I have to wade through the rayn vs damdred part and I don't know if I will be able to get anything out of it. But I guess I will read it. Probably skim it.

Anyway, raynbro, let me know what you think.

I really don't think anything in this post makes damdred town. Damdred is certainly never "naive town" for starters.
On March 11 2015 23:11 Koshi wrote:
JAT Eden Palmar Onegu rayn Ritoky

I shall ponder on these names a bit. rsoultin isn't making the cut anymore I guess. I don't know how I feel about that.

Replace me with damdred and you basically have the list I gave yesterday. I guess that means I must be scum.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2015 17:32 GMT
#1320
On March 11 2015 23:41 rsoultin wrote:
so someone doublecheck this for me, but my meta for eden is how erratic he normally is as town. my bro also did voting analysis and says eden is the outlier cause he votes for like everyone like a hyperactive chipmunk. how good is that meta read? its why i keep hyperfocusing on his unwillingness to talk about other reads, i.e. play with me

I think it may actually be pretty good.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2015 17:35 GMT
#1322
On March 12 2015 00:12 Eden1892 wrote:
I have no idea how to even defend myself against some of this. I feel like JAT is probably still mafia for not even trying to figure things out (and should absolutely be the lynch today over me even if you suspect both of us), there's a decent chance marv is mafia because he should know better and he's handling JAT all weird. Third one idk yet

He is handling me the way he always did (at least when he was town) since heavyweight.
On March 12 2015 00:23 Eden1892 wrote:
And what do you mean by #3? Town indicative of who? What you do with JAT is simple. You roast with fire until he does something productive. End of story.

False. If you do this you will only achieve that I will have to waste my time defending myself regardless of my alignment which makes me unproductive by default. I don't think you can read me well by making me defend myself at all.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2015 17:38 GMT
#1324
Nice. I am pretty much caught up now. Will leave work, eat dinner and then see who is the lynch for today.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2015 17:40 GMT
#1328
On March 12 2015 02:38 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2015 02:35 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 12 2015 00:12 Eden1892 wrote:
I have no idea how to even defend myself against some of this. I feel like JAT is probably still mafia for not even trying to figure things out (and should absolutely be the lynch today over me even if you suspect both of us), there's a decent chance marv is mafia because he should know better and he's handling JAT all weird. Third one idk yet

He is handling me the way he always did (at least when he was town) since heavyweight.
On March 12 2015 00:23 Eden1892 wrote:
And what do you mean by #3? Town indicative of who? What you do with JAT is simple. You roast with fire until he does something productive. End of story.

False. If you do this you will only achieve that I will have to waste my time defending myself regardless of my alignment which makes me unproductive by default. I don't think you can read me well by making me defend myself at all.

In general terms I largely agree with this; it's a great compliment to say that in interactive conversation he's generally persuasive and sounds pretty genuine as mafia. Like if I had to pin down a couple of things I think made jat mafia in Horn, it was his lackluster EOD d1 and his poor read (evolution) on Palmar. Not because he slipped up while people were defending him.

The bolded above all else. It was the same in void mafia. It really sucked and I knew it when it happened.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2015 17:42 GMT
#1329
On March 12 2015 02:40 marvellosity wrote:
I also hadnt' even realised the first part of your post was true (about how i handle you), else I would have said so myself :p but I guess it actually is (unless you are not working and megaposting or something)

The only time you ever really townread me as town since then was in that one game (FFL2?) you replaced into and were too lazy to do anything at all. And you only read me town based on filter size there too.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2015 17:42 GMT
#1330
Leaving now.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2015 18:57 GMT
#1376
On March 12 2015 03:29 Eden1892 wrote:
I already talked about my relative lack of interaction. I was able to scum read JAT for a good reason without interacting with him. If he doesn't do anything to change his behavior then why would I need to interact with him further?

Because if you are town you can never be sure. If you are scum you only need one reason to justify your vote though.
On March 12 2015 03:31 Eden1892 wrote:
I'm ready to quit TL mafia rn
So fucking mad. People aren't giving me any chance to improve my game without giving up my mislynch streak. Why the fuck even play?

Might be a case for dickmove analysis.
On March 12 2015 03:39 Eden1892 wrote:
If I can't be townread without spamming the game to unplayable levels then fuck y'all I'm spamming the game to unplayable levels

I am NOT getting mislynched, now or ever

This is not true. If you are town you can play really well and be townread without being ridiculously spammy -> imperial.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2015 18:57 GMT
#1379
Going to read your case on damdred in a minute when I am done with cooking.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 257
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
IndyStarCraft 257
BRAT_OK 67
JuggernautJason19
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25423
Mini 428
Hyuk 192
firebathero 175
ggaemo 131
Dewaltoss 68
Mong 47
Hyun 36
ToSsGirL 22
Dota 2
Gorgc10023
febbydoto2
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1380
crisheroes1076
Liquid`Hasu766
Other Games
Grubby3125
FrodaN2486
fl0m1079
Beastyqt743
mouzStarbuck189
KnowMe186
Livibee161
ArmadaUGS120
Mew2King52
Trikslyr43
ToD33
Chillindude28
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1008
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 78
• StrangeGG 51
• Adnapsc2 24
• LUISG 12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 12
• blackmanpl 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8605
• WagamamaTV299
Other Games
• imaqtpie602
• Shiphtur307
• tFFMrPink 8
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
39m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 39m
INu's Battles
17h 39m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
20h 39m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
Replay Cast
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.