• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:09
CEST 13:09
KST 20:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11747 users

XXX Mini Mafia: A Night of Debauchery (18+) - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13 14 Next All
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 10 2015 23:11 GMT
#955
Damdred may be mafia. I don't really remember a single thing he did this game.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 10 2015 23:12 GMT
#956
Not that I didn't already allude to this when I commented on marvs list earlier.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 10 2015 23:15 GMT
#959
On March 11 2015 08:14 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2015 08:11 justanothertownie wrote:
Damdred may be mafia. I don't really remember a single thing he did this game.

JAT just read Damdred mafia hard earlier.

Now he might be mafia. And JAT has 0 reasons.

The biggest reason is right in the post you quoted there idiot. Where did I hard mafia read him btw.?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 10 2015 23:17 GMT
#961
Yes, and the way those lists generally work is that you get townreads and the people you do not townread are the bottom of the list.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 10 2015 23:18 GMT
#963
On March 11 2015 08:17 Koshi wrote:
Ok JAT, either you are mafia or marv is.

What is your reply?

My reply is that this statement makes no sense and is likely wrong.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 10 2015 23:19 GMT
#966
On March 11 2015 08:19 Koshi wrote:
Confirmed.

JAT scumreads marv minorly.

wat
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 10 2015 23:21 GMT
#969
On March 11 2015 08:20 marvellosity wrote:
guys

i just got to the bottom of the rayn/damdred thing

it's taken me at least 30 minutes

Enlighten us.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 10 2015 23:23 GMT
#972
On March 11 2015 08:22 marvellosity wrote:
gonna try to patch it together and make sure i still understand, it's a bit like when i read about quantum mechanics and i have to keep going back to check i understand the concept i'm reading about

I can tell you quite a bit about quantum mechanics but I totally failed to understand what this damdred stuff was about.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 10 2015 23:27 GMT
#973
On March 11 2015 08:23 LightningStrike wrote:
I'm back and I getting the Tone of Mafia JAT this game just like Horns. Onegu soulread rayn for us please Senpai!

You are wrong though.
Could you please explain what you were talking about earlier when you said your case on me from horn could be applied in this game?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 10 2015 23:31 GMT
#977
I will go to bed soon. This is where I currently stand:

do not lynch:

marv
rsoultin
prplhz
Koshi

probably shouldn't lynch:

Palmar
LS
Eden
Rayn

rest:

Onegu
Ritoky
Damdred

justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 10 2015 23:33 GMT
#978
On March 11 2015 08:28 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2015 08:23 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 11 2015 08:22 marvellosity wrote:
gonna try to patch it together and make sure i still understand, it's a bit like when i read about quantum mechanics and i have to keep going back to check i understand the concept i'm reading about

I can tell you quite a bit about quantum mechanics but I totally failed to understand what this damdred stuff was about.


yo i already translated it, you done?

Show nested quote +
On March 11 2015 06:43 ritoky wrote:
On March 11 2015 06:37 rsoultin wrote:
okay rayn I frankly don't get what you say you poked holes in :/ regarding damdred


damdred was all like "YO BITCH LOOK AT DIS PREVIOUS GAME WHERE YOU DID DIS SHIT, THUS U ALL SKUMMIR"

but in dat game rayn like...did the opposite shit

den damdred was all like "WOOP I MEAN YOU DID THE OPPOSITE SHIT, THUS STILL SKUMMIR"

rayn be all like "yo, shits weak cuz like, you changed your premise to the opposite shit and still arrived at da same conclusion; dat jus sum racism"

take dat interpretation to the bank and exchange it for a nickle boyz

My bad.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 10 2015 23:40 GMT
#982
On March 11 2015 08:37 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2015 08:27 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 11 2015 08:23 LightningStrike wrote:
I'm back and I getting the Tone of Mafia JAT this game just like Horns. Onegu soulread rayn for us please Senpai!

You are wrong though.
Could you please explain what you were talking about earlier when you said your case on me from horn could be applied in this game?

Your tone is very similar being angry all the time practically.

This is not true. At least not when you said this:
On March 11 2015 02:42 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2015 02:39 Damdred wrote:
If you want to show it off and think it is true here go ahead LS dont' need my permission.

JAT is pretty uninteresting though so far in this cycle, which is meh I don't think I can really remember any of his points.


But the quotes weren't from this game though. Anyways this was my Meta Case on JAT being Mafia in Horn of Africa:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2015 00:57 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay guys I'm back and now I bring the case on why JAT is confirmed Mafia. Now lets start with my first piece of evidence his case on HF on page 15 of his filter:
On February 07 2015 23:43 justanothertownie wrote:
Ok, so first of all HF is one of the best if not the best scum player on this site. You won't catch him for being inactive uninteresting or any of this shit and he will bus teammates who are playing badly. He will say towny stuff from time to time and he is also perfectly able to "mindmeld" with you at times. You need to look for the agenda he is pushing.

This is why he is mafia:

This is the start of his rsoultin scumread day1. From now on she is basically his #1 scumread.
On February 05 2015 07:03 Holyflare wrote:
I mean if i'm honest I'm probably more sure about rs than damdy

On February 05 2015 07:20 Holyflare wrote:
yeh rsoul is green when I just gave the best case against her ever

On February 05 2015 09:20 Holyflare wrote:
rs is like the biggest mafia and hardly anyone is mentioning her and goes off making cases on other people instead

On February 05 2015 10:10 Holyflare wrote:
On February 05 2015 10:07 Eden1892 wrote:
And shit you said Damdred got more townie. So even if rsoultin didn't, it's bullshit that you're telling me you still have a scumread and so you're content with being lazy.


it is what it is, rsoul has literally posted nothing all game and it hasn't really changed i don't care what your gut tells you or not

On February 06 2015 02:50 Holyflare wrote:
On February 06 2015 02:45 batsnacks wrote:
On February 06 2015 02:43 Holyflare wrote:
I'm at a crossroads between just not giving a crap about the game and giving a modicum of care towards the game with an emphasis on the former and it's somewhat annoying to me.

Nobody even mentioned me other than eden and i haven't even done anything this game really which is super boring and probably means mafia is the weaker players.


I'd vote you if that makes you feel better.

Breshke though... Really...


I'm more inclined to vote rs tbh


But when the deadline comes nearer and people are not all about lynching rsoultin he completely forgets about the read. He isn't decided on who to lynch and has MULTIPLE different targets suddenly that he keeps pushing really hard:
On February 06 2015 07:52 Holyflare wrote:
let's kill oneguuuuuuuuuu

if i'm wrong you can flame me for wasting your time

On February 06 2015 07:56 Holyflare wrote:
abandon wagon ABANDON WAGON

SHEEP TO DAMDRED OR I LYNCH YOU TOMORROW

On February 06 2015 07:57 Holyflare wrote:
god this breshke is actually 100% mafia or something

Notice how ALL of those are town and he can jump between them as much as he wants if he is mafia. No mention of rsoulting ever during all of this.
So what has rsoultin done to make him forget about her? The answer is absolutely nothing. She disappeared like he will say himself later.

Ok, so mislynch accomplished. Back to scumreading rsoultin immediately:
On February 06 2015 08:24 Holyflare wrote:
it's funny how rsoul just appeared at deadline to vote onegu and then completely disappeared again so probably 100% breshke/jat/rsoul


So, I point this out and this is his reaction:
On February 07 2015 01:15 Holyflare wrote:
How have I treated rs? I've thought she was mafia all game and at deadline onegu was way more convincing mafia but then he wasn't mafia so i went back to talking about rs being mafia?

Then where was this read during eod? He literally went after 3 other people and said nothing about her.
If you want to know how town HF handles his scumreads eod look at void mafia. He scumread HTS and pushed her hard even though noone else really was up for it besides Kelsier. He didn't give a fuck about other targets - he pushed HIS scumread.
Now he claimes he scumread rsoulting all game and then he does nothing about getting her lynched? There is no way town HF does this.
He is INSISTING that he never dropped his rsoultin reads though:
On February 07 2015 01:24 Holyflare wrote:
No it's not he said my read progression is damning because I drop it when I haven't


And then the real gem comes:
On February 07 2015 02:00 Holyflare wrote:
I'm also going to preemptively defend myself from a jat onslaught by saying i wasn't invested in this game at all until deadline so my rs read isn't very concrete compared to reads i was making in real time then. Seeing as I was mostly trolling, apart from the nagging what if on damdred.

Not only can you easily see the guilty conscience - he knows I am town and that I caught him and will push him - but SUDDENLY HIS READ WASN'T VERY CONCRETE?
Read the posts I quoted earlier again and decide for yourself if you want to believe this and keep in mind that he "scumread rsoultin all game" and "never dropped the read".

This guy is mafia. I will show more reasons but this rsoultin read evolution is damning enough on it's own and I don't want the post to get too big.

On February 07 2015 23:51 justanothertownie wrote:
On February 06 2015 08:51 Holyflare wrote:
pretty sure a town jat would have switched to onegu when I was pushing for it

Then we have this reasoning for scumreading me which makes no sense in the first place since I had more reasons to scumread SL than Onegu but even if we ignore this - why would I as scum make myself look bad by not following town marv and HF around (which I have done as scum before) if all lynch targets are town anyways and I could just switch as often as I want?
On February 06 2015 09:33 Holyflare wrote:
yeh mafia is undeniably palmar or jat because they are just the type of people to qq in their scum qt/pms about modkilling

I already commented on this post. It is just another awful reason to push me.
On February 06 2015 13:43 Holyflare wrote:
I'm still 100% lynching jat though he's done a void all over again where he avoids all the wagons and reasoning while still agreeing with it. He did the exact same thing in heavyweight too.

Flat out lying when I clearly WAS on one of the wagons and was also pushing it. Saying I avoided wagons in heavyweight is also a straight lie.

Then his defense against me:
On February 07 2015 01:25 Holyflare wrote:
It's absolutely not irrelevant because do you see him talking about rsoul at deadline? Absolutely not so if he is town then why does his read make sense to him when he did the same thing?

This is absolutely irrelevant. I was not the one pushing rsoulting as my top scumread.
On February 07 2015 01:32 Holyflare wrote:
On February 07 2015 01:26 marvellosity wrote:
his rsoul read came subsequently, pretty obviously, and yours didn't

so.


Rsoul has been in his poe list and someone he could have lynched the entire game and he barely ever commented on her

Like it doesn't matter anyway because his read is totally irrelevant if you read the deadline and if it's his only proper read this game when it should be pretty damn easy to poe the majority of mafia then he doesn't have much hope

Another lie. He said this when I had just poe'ed the mafia team a few posts before this. Still going on about how I read rsoultin which has nothing to do with my argument against him.
On February 07 2015 07:20 Holyflare wrote:
which is a pain because my effort level is low and i know jat is just going to whine and make it difficult to lynch him

He knows I am town and won't let myself be mislynched without putting up a fight.

Now if you looked in Void Mafia he was just as aggressive towards HF at Pages 1,2, and 3 of his filter on these same type of behavior towards a different player named Half the Sky before turned his attention to his scum read Marv in that game. Also note his behavior after HF backed off of JAT , JAT started to like him in Void Mafia at page 4.
From Void Mafia:
On January 21 2015 04:27 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
On January 20 2015 23:12 marvellosity wrote:
On January 20 2015 22:10 marvellosity wrote:
I'm pretty confident on one mafia, but you're gonna have to wait for those pearls of wisdom until tomorrow.

P.S. I thought HF was leaning town already due to how he backed off his Wile push.

^
I liked that too but he would've made himself look pretty awful had he kept pushing.

Now if you look at his behavior regarding the votes on him or prssure on him he just attacked everyone including me and HF in this game. He did similar behavior throughout Void Mafia as scum and here is a convenient quote that JAT also in this game when someone mention him as scum in void Mafia when Koshi was town:
On January 23 2015 08:03 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
On January 23 2015 08:02 Koshi wrote:
Anyway. Tomorrow I sheep HF. Just got to check he isnt as crazy as I was in the previous game. Maybe lynch Wile and then HTS. But hts will have to go soon.

no comment

and now here's some similar type of quotes from this game:
On February 09 2015 03:12 justanothertownie wrote:
On February 09 2015 03:09 Holyflare wrote:
I still think it's jat :p

No comment.

On February 09 2015 02:54 justanothertownie wrote:
On February 09 2015 02:52 batsnacks wrote:
On February 09 2015 02:52 marvellosity wrote:
HF is 100% mafia, don't tell I didn't tell you so Eden.

DO NOT SAY I DID NOT TELL YOU SO.


jat is mafia too?

That's the part where it gets ridiculous.

Notice how he got angry on people wanting to lynch him throughout this game and in void he displayed the same behavior. When I played with him in Metal Mini he didn't seem to get mad as easily as this game and was activly solve the game there too.

Some of it can be applied here I think but not much tbh but would still lynch him this game.

Because until Koshi started tunneling me like a moron I was evidently in a pretty good mood.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 10 2015 23:42 GMT
#985
On March 11 2015 08:37 marvellosity wrote:
still working on this post lol

I can't stay up all night...
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 10 2015 23:47 GMT
#992
lol
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 10 2015 23:48 GMT
#994
I appreciate the effort marv but this has been rather disappointing.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 10 2015 23:52 GMT
#999
On March 11 2015 08:50 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2015 08:48 justanothertownie wrote:
I appreciate the effort marv but this has been rather disappointing.

why is it disappointing?

at the very least we now know rayn's accusation on damdred there is incorrect.

It is dissapointing because it does not tell us that much about their alignment.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 10 2015 23:55 GMT
#1004
On March 11 2015 08:52 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2015 08:46 Koshi wrote:
I use caps because I find it HILARIOUS.

Tbh since I called him scum 1st we should find ppl who sheeped me. They are probably mafia.

Also JAT is mafia cuz he wasn't doing anything proactively. Even when he wasn't defending himself (which is obviously excused) all of his posts were covering older ground or responding to others' queries instead of raising his own. Town JAT would have had some leads he wanted to pursue after catchup. Imo

No, he evidently wouldn't.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 10 2015 23:56 GMT
#1008
On March 11 2015 08:54 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2015 08:52 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 11 2015 08:50 marvellosity wrote:
On March 11 2015 08:48 justanothertownie wrote:
I appreciate the effort marv but this has been rather disappointing.

why is it disappointing?

at the very least we now know rayn's accusation on damdred there is incorrect.

It is dissapointing because it does not tell us that much about their alignment.

well if someone thought damdred was mafia for that, then now they can't, because it's false.

it also means rayn is pushing something false, and if he's going to be pushing damdred for something, he should at least be correct about it. it's essentially a fabrication.

there's a whole bunch of posts where rayn rants at damdred even though damdred already corrected himself. he's not reading, he's just attacking blindly.

This is all true but we are talking about rayn here.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 10 2015 23:58 GMT
#1013
I guess I will have another look at him tomorrow but right now I don't really see why rayn would be so stubborn about something like this as mafia.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2015 00:02 GMT
#1018
On March 11 2015 09:00 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2015 08:58 justanothertownie wrote:
I guess I will have another look at him tomorrow but right now I don't really see why rayn would be so stubborn about something like this as mafia.

then give me mafia.

Tomorrow. Finding mafia does not seem easy so far.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings99
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko207
ProTech132
SHIN 55
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 3759
Hyuk 1175
Mind 954
Shuttle 862
Bisu 786
Larva 631
Mini 178
Soma 130
EffOrt 118
Leta 106
[ Show more ]
Last 105
firebathero 94
Zeus 88
Hyun 74
ZerO 63
Pusan 60
sorry 42
PianO 41
Sexy 38
Hm[arnc] 37
Trap 35
ToSsGirL 33
Killer 31
Bale 31
Aegong 22
yabsab 15
hero 13
JulyZerg 8
Sacsri 7
Noble 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe654
XaKoH 450
Dendi5
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1624
Other Games
gofns29871
singsing2245
B2W.Neo306
crisheroes293
OGKoka 164
Mew2King125
ArmadaUGS60
Livibee51
DeMusliM24
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream159
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 69
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP24
• Gemini_19 23
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7530
League of Legends
• Jankos1508
Other Games
• WagamamaTV9
Upcoming Events
FEL
4h 51m
AI Arena Tournament
5h 51m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 51m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 51m
INu's Battles
1d
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.