• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:52
CEST 09:52
KST 16:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8383 users

XXX Mini Mafia: A Night of Debauchery (18+) - Page 34

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 38 Next All
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 20 2015 16:07 GMT
#6090
4) I was sure Onegu wasn't scum, rayn was sure he was scum. rayn changed to Eden, if he wanted to get the Onegu kred from the start, why would he waver for a second? Just to go back a bit later? It's unlikely this is mafia behaviour.

I was not sure which one of Eden/prplhz was the other scum.
Then prplhz looked town.
I was sure Onegu and Eden were both mafia, i switched because everyone else switched.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 20 2015 16:07 GMT
#6092
On March 21 2015 01:05 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 01:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 21 2015 01:02 Palmar wrote:
It's always on you if you get lynched.

No it is not, not this time.
I can't possibly have played better in this game except for lynching mafia on D2.

So who is it, me or Eden?

Eden.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 20 2015 16:08 GMT
#6093
On March 21 2015 01:07 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 01:04 Koshi wrote:
On March 21 2015 00:37 marvellosity wrote:
On March 21 2015 00:37 Koshi wrote:
marv, if you don't lynch Eden today I don't even know where to begin. Did you even read the posts rayn made to get Onegu lynched? When you and rayn were solving the game N3, what was off? If nothing was off, why are you lynching him?

i already showed my points, why you ignore?

1) JAT and Onegu never voted and there were 4 votes on rayn. I could see a world in which JAT didn't come in and voted rayn. Eden had a townread on rayn from his big post so he couldn't go to rayn when it mattered. Onegu soulread.

2) Why would rayn kill rsoultin then? I showed why Palmar would kill rsoultin. Perfect reasons + he tried to get a blueclaim out of it. Why not kill marv? or Palmar?

3) Mistakes were made. I laugh something like that away when I have to read the bullshit Eden and Palmar write 24/7. But w.e. Fair point.

4) I was sure Onegu wasn't scum, rayn was sure he was scum. rayn changed to Eden, if he wanted to get the Onegu kred from the start, why would he waver for a second? Just to go back a bit later? It's unlikely this is mafia behaviour.


rayn is town because he HARDBUSSED Onegu. I have never seen anybody do it like that. And then during the night the mafia was concerned about a cop and shot Damdred. Why would rayn do this? It is way more likely that mafia didn't want to lose their gf because they thought there was a cop.
So rayn is town.

There is no way ever rayn is mafia. Ever.

2) still doesn't address the core point of 2, leaving alive the claimed doc who just lynched mafia. it doesn't matter who was killed instead :/

Don't be stupid, did you actually believe i was the doc?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 20 2015 16:10 GMT
#6095
i would have shot me too. but still marv, lol
i apparently get better at fakeclaiming then.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 20 2015 16:11 GMT
#6097
This is really frustrating because every single point against me is something i can't possibly explain.
I am not mafia, i don't know why i was not shot on N1. It is really BS to say ask me "why are you alive" when i can't psosibly have any explanation for it.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 20 2015 16:12 GMT
#6101
Like nothing is about what this game and my actions. It's about something else.
People are saying shit i can't possibly even defend myself against.

It is so BS.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 20 2015 16:16 GMT
#6111
On March 21 2015 01:14 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 01:14 Koshi wrote:
On March 21 2015 01:13 marvellosity wrote:
On March 21 2015 01:12 Koshi wrote:
On March 21 2015 01:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
This is really frustrating because every single point against me is something i can't possibly explain.
I am not mafia, i don't know why i was not shot on N1. It is really BS to say ask me "why are you alive" when i can't psosibly have any explanation for it.

I have never seen marv this bad. Last game must have been the Ver game. It's insane.

are you serious? "this bad"?

yeah sorry for lynching that mafia you were fucking harddefending.

gtfo

You did fucking nothing.

JAT lynch ---> Marv did nothing
Onegu lynch ---> Marv did nothing.

Doing nothing on the jat lynch was perfect. I did nothing because I did not need to do nothing.

I supported the Onegu lynch most of the time and then killed him when it mattered.

none of this is bad at all. it's actually rather good.

And if i had done nothing neither of those people would have been lynched...
But hey i am still mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 20 2015 16:17 GMT
#6113
I guess i need to start doing nothing so people don't think i am scum.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 20 2015 16:21 GMT
#6117
On March 21 2015 01:18 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 01:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I guess i need to start doing nothing so people don't think i am scum.

quite the contrary.

I understand your frustration, but in essence there is no difference between the effort levels you and I have put into the game, you've just been right a bit more.

That is not right Palmar. That is just not fucking right.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 20 2015 16:28 GMT
#6124
There has NEVER ever been a game where i would be this interested in the game except for maybe GoT game, but even there my goal was to look good to certain people before i kill them and antagonize all the other people enough so they basically quit the game. That's what i can do when i play as scum. This game, i can never do this as mafia. NEVER.

If anyone thinks i have not actively been trying to figure out the game here you are just fucking idiots who can't tell why people say the stuff they do. Even in GoT game when my scumbuddies were being lynched i just afk'd and bussed them (Vivax and yamato) because i didn't have to do anything and i couldn't do anything. You guys have been trying to lynch townies since D1 and i think i have been the SOLE person to set this game onto the right track. Even on D3 i tried to figure out which one of Eden & prplhz is mafia, why the fuck would i even care if i am "set on bussing Onegu". The answer is I WOULD NOT, BECAUSE I CAN'T MAKE MYSELF CARE. I just can't, look at any fuckign game i have played as mafia. I can't make myself care after D1. I can look good on D1, and i usually do, then i just don't care and go for easy shit. Does it look i haven't cared in this game?

This is fucking ridiculous i even have to make posts like this-.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 20 2015 16:32 GMT
#6128
On March 21 2015 01:28 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 01:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Like nothing is about what this game and my actions. It's about something else.
People are saying shit i can't possibly even defend myself against.

It is so BS.

That's not true. I have repeatedly asked you about your Onegu read d2 and d3. You said you "pushed him" d2 but you never once vote him. You waffled on him d2 in fact. You claim you sheeped marv onto ritoky d2 but you were tr'ing ritoky and you never discussed the difference in reads with marv, you just ditched your tr without explanation and voted him.

All of these are suspicious things you actually did. Things you can answer for. Things you refused to answer for when I pressed you before. Maybe now you'll answer for them?

I told marv many times i want to lynch Onegu. I told you this before. I sheeped marv in the end. Like what do you want me to explain, it's that fucking simple.

Maybe you can explain all the suspicious things i have asked you to explain what you have never bothered to touch even with a long stick. Hypocrite.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 20 2015 16:37 GMT
#6130
Please just lynch Eden. You can lynch me the next day if he doesn't flip mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 20 2015 16:51 GMT
#6146
On March 21 2015 01:48 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 01:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Please just lynch Eden. You can lynch me the next day if he doesn't flip mafia.

Lol you will regret this so so much. I give you one chance to take this back if you're town cuz you just buried yourself otherwise

no.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 20 2015 16:57 GMT
#6150
I think you have not done very good Koshi before D4.
I was nearly going to be mad at you, like really mad.
You distracted.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 20 2015 17:05 GMT
#6162
On March 21 2015 02:00 Palmar wrote:
rayn how convinced are you that I'm not mafia?

100%.
Eden is mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 20 2015 17:22 GMT
#6173
rofl
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 20 2015 17:23 GMT
#6175
On March 21 2015 02:22 Eden1892 wrote:
Wait. I got a way to solve this game.
Koshi check me tonight. Don't lynch me today. I really wish you not lynch Palmar but it is IMPERATIVE I be allowed to live to be checked. I will check green and we will all be ok

scumscumscumscumscumscumscumscumscumscumscumscumscumscum!!!!!"!
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 20 2015 17:32 GMT
#6186
On March 21 2015 02:31 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 02:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 21 2015 02:22 Eden1892 wrote:
Wait. I got a way to solve this game.
Koshi check me tonight. Don't lynch me today. I really wish you not lynch Palmar but it is IMPERATIVE I be allowed to live to be checked. I will check green and we will all be ok

scumscumscumscumscumscumscumscumscumscumscumscumscumscum!!!!!"!

No I am serious. I got a foolproof way of handling it. I can't explain why or the mafia will be able to game it. Also it depends on me being town so you kinda just have to believe me on this. But it is brilliant. I will even write it down in a QT to myself to share later. It is that good.

So you are claiming medic right?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 20 2015 17:34 GMT
#6188
Are you claiming medic Eden?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 20 2015 17:37 GMT
#6191
On March 21 2015 02:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Are you claiming medic Eden?

table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 38 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech169
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 387
Leta 286
Dewaltoss 110
sSak 63
Killer 41
Bale 34
ZergMaN 30
NotJumperer 30
Aegong 27
Shinee 14
[ Show more ]
yabsab 11
Noble 9
Sharp 1
League of Legends
JimRising 541
Reynor43
Counter-Strike
byalli0
Other Games
summit1g10567
olofmeister633
Sick196
Happy162
KnowMe24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick763
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1258
• Jankos645
• Stunt471
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 8m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3h 8m
Monday Night Weeklies
8h 8m
Replay Cast
15h 8m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 3h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 16h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.